• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Mk guys so iv been thinking that in my next playthrough id love to be an all powerful Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. Having never done this b4 but read up on it a little bit I would just like to get some things straight.

Now iv heard that their are a few different ways to do this, and im hoping watever way I do it I can have these abilities:

1. Stage 4vampire constant
2. Both vampire and werewolf perk trees
3. nercromage perk (restoration tree) works due to vampire status

Am I being a bit hopeful or is this a realistic expectation?
Btw im on ps3 so no mods :confused:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
It's impossible to be both a vampire and werewolf, unfortunately. :sadface: If you join the Companions as a vampire in order to become a vampire, I think that becoming a werewolf instantly rids you of vampirism.

JClarke1953

There are several methods for the Hybrid. This one didn't use coding that I could tell. There are others that do use coding for PC players.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Its amazing how many different ways there are to achieve this affect, but not really many details of what works and what doesnt in the hybrid form.

Im so going to become the leading expert on it once I get back to my game. All info that any1 can provide for me is muchly appreciated though :beermug: cheers in advance!

Nighthiker77

They are glitched to begin with, and what works and doesn't work will depend on how you do it and what transformation you used last. Unless you are on PC and use a mod.

JClarke1953

You got that right Nighthiker. And even the consoles work differently from each other. I've had stuff happen/not happen on my XBox that other people using the same platform have had, or not had. Same with the PS3, everyone more or less experiences the game differently. Some subtle, some not.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

CaptMorgan72

You can totally be a hybrid on the console using the Dovahgolt modded save. http://skyrimforum.com/threads/after-skyrim-whats-for-me.30372/page-2 Scroll down to post 33.

You guys were all talking about it on xbox (even the vid) do know if it works for ps3? If it all works as well as it seems than im gonna be as excited as a lil school girl :D

Thats a good question. I guess you can just follow the instructions and see if it works on the PS3. I would like to know too. I have friends who have the game on the PS3 and they would love to join in on the fun.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
This does work on Ps3, I have done it, all I know is that you get the werewolve and vampirelord tree and no skills in it will be affected, I dont know about the whole vampire stage, as I didnt play it long, but perhaps when you are in vampire stage you you could still get it up by waiting, and the necromage perk may work while you are the vampire.

To do this with the companions, you need to be human (otherwise they will tell you to get cured) then just before entering to become werewolve, get serana to bite you, then enter, and before taking the werewolve blood quickly hit R2 as you hit X to drink, you will then be a vamplord outside, quickly revert form and ask serana to bite you again (Because when you transform back into human your vampirism is gone) then dont turn into anything and then wait until the screen blacks out and takes you elsewhere. you will then have both. (Have a save before entering, because it could take a few tries)
This could be a minor disadvantage or advantage (Depending on the person) but using your power, say, werewolve, once the time runs out, you will turn back into a human (Normal eyes, no marks on face etc) then if you turn into the vampire lord, and revert back, you will be a vampire. So you will NOT stay as one, because it will keep changing as you use whatever power, so maybe the whole vampire stage thing may not work.
Hope this helps.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
This does work on Ps3, I have done it, all I know is that you get the werewolve and vampirelord tree and no skills in it will be affected, I dont know about the whole vampire stage, as I didnt play it long, but perhaps when you are in vampire stage you you could still get it up by waiting, and the necromage perk may work while you are the vampire.

To do this with the companions, you need to be human (otherwise they will tell you to get cured) then just before entering to become werewolve, get serana to bite you, then enter, and before taking the werewolve blood quickly hit R2 as you hit X to drink, you will then be a vamplord outside, quickly revert form and ask serana to bite you again (Because when you transform back into human your vampirism is gone) then dont turn into anything and then wait until the screen blacks out and takes you elsewhere. you will then have both. (Have a save before entering, because it could take a few tries)
This could be a minor disadvantage or advantage (Depending on the person) but using your power, say, werewolve, once the time runs out, you will turn back into a human (Normal eyes, no marks on face etc) then if you turn into the vampire lord, and revert back, you will be a vampire. So you will NOT stay as one, because it will keep changing as you use whatever power, so maybe the whole vampire stage thing may not work.
Hope this helps.

That sounds pretty much exactly what i want!

If i needed to be mortal for using the Dawnbreaker in a draugr cript without it blowing me up or visiting the plastic surgeon to have a nose job than i simply become a werewolf than revert?

If i want to be undead for S/A/E with the necromage perk for exra powerful gear i simply turn vamp lord than revert?

When i finally get back to my game i will try that method!

CaptMorgan72

With the Dovahgolt save you have the ability to change into both werewolf and vampire lord. You will not be flagged as undead or as a werewolf so you can get sleeping bonuses and no weakness to the sun as a vampire. You have the power of both and the weakness of none. I made a hybrid character called Michael (Underworld fan) with black eyes. He has the power of both species and none of their weaknesses = total fun.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
With the Dovahgolt save you have the ability to change into both werewolf and vampire lord. You will not be flagged as undead or as a werewolf so you can get sleeping bonuses and no weakness to the sun as a vampire. You have the power of both and the weakness of none. I made a hybrid character called Michael (Underworld fan) with black eyes. He has the power of both species and none of their weaknesses = total fun.

Dovahgolt?? Im on Ps3 so no mods for me :sadface:

CaptMorgan72

Dovahgolt?? Im on Ps3 so no mods for me :sadface:

Not true my friend...enjoy

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts