• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Greetings Skyrim, before I tell you about what my character is and such here is my OOC info.
Character Name: Dragoth Shade
Race: Nord
Birth date: N/A
Faction: N/A

Prologue:
(This character's main story takes place 3 years after has has killed Alduin, I will be in FIRST person point of view)

I am stuck in a world I cannot describe.
My story begins here in Breezehome a year before my little "Event" happened. I was living a peaceful quiet life with my wife Lydia. We were happy and had 1 child, But I had found out that she was a terrible person and was using me for my "money" and "fame". She lived with me for 11 months and then left me, taking my children with her. She left Skyrim for Cyrodiil, Now I am alone.

When I Went Insane:
When Lydia had left me, I felt like I was going to murder myself until I found a crate of Skooma bottles, they were all full. I took the crate back to Breezehome, my house, and decided to try it.
I tried the Skooma, it was a BIG mistake. I had 7 bottles of this drug and was hooked, but before I could uncap the 8th bottle, I passed out... I woke up in a clinic, sweating. I had asked the nurse where I was and she said I was in Solitude. Scared, I jumped up and ran out, no armor or anything.

The Beauty of 7 Mind States:
I was scared half to death, I ran out of Solitude faster than I knew I could run. Again, scared, I hid inside a cave for 3 days, Basically where I went insane, I grew to feel more Hatred for the world. I eventually became an assassin, Breaker of law, taker of life. I was a thief too, Stole everything I could, joined the Thieves guild. I am now a "Helpful" person, I want to help everyone I can. I have yet to find the final 3, what lies ahead scares me, and It scares me even more to find out what happens after they have all passed me.

Thanks for reading my story, everyone! :D - Drew

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Quite different. Might want to read other fan fics to get a better format

rizen

A to the K homeboy
Are you going to add more to this story?...i'd like to see alot more, so far it looks like you've written an intro from a narative perspective. Please tell me you intend on riding the story further...

I like the skooma addiction thing, assuming it did some damage to the logical/reasoning side of the brain? it's a good way to start the descent into madness. The hermit/isolation thing is a good angle too...assuming he talks to himself often as a result?

Now...the "helpful" thing is very clever, I haven't seen this type of crazy before (and I know alot of crazy people :p) how does this work? some kind of mesiah complex?

Add more man...keep going :D

Are you going to add more to this story?...i'd like to see alot more, so far it looks like you've written an intro from a narative perspective. Please tell me you intend on riding the story further...

I like the skooma addiction thing, assuming it did some damage to the logical/reasoning side of the brain? it's a good way to start the descent into madness. The hermit/isolation thing is a good angle too...assuming he talks to himself often as a result?

Now...the "helpful" thing is very clever, I haven't seen this type of crazy before (and I know alot of crazy people :p) how does this work? some kind of mesiah complex?

Add more man...keep going :D

Man, I'm will def write more, I don't understand what you mean by "Messiah complex", The story will go on to the final mindstate, after that I don't know what will happen, Maybe go on with something that happens after Dragoth's death.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts