18+ "The Stormcloak Butcher Girl" bard's song.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Ok, I will do something that I don't think has ever been done before: This is the bards song which tells the tale of Lissette Direblade's life and ultimately when she killed Ulfric Stormcloak. Unfortunately, I can only write the words. If anyone wants to figure out how to work them into a melody maybe accompanied by a lute, and then post a link that maybe shows an audio and or visual video clip of a Bard like Viarmo or one of the solitude Bards college professors singing it, be me guest and go for it.

"The Stormcloak Butcher Girl"

Oh, there once was a stalemate in the great Civil War
Between the Stormcloak and Imperial Hoardes!

But then a fair maiden, who was a Riften thief,
Fell madly in love with an Imperial in grief!

The thief was a Battle-Born, the Imperial a Direblade,
In the womb of that thief, the Stormcloak butcher girl was made!

From the day of her birth she was brought up and raised,
To butcher the Stormcloaks, get rewarded and praised!

In a battle so heated, bloody, and peril-filled,
Her father, the Imperial, was brutally killed!

Last edited:

Latest posts