18+ The Short Forgettable life of Brylanne Iron-Hand: A Short Story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
The Short Forgettable life of Brylanne Iron-Hand

Brylanne Iron-Hand never really had that much of a home life. At a young age she and her brother
were abandoned by their parents. Their farther, a devout follower of Stendar, would spend days, weeks away from Brylanne and her brother. Their mother, for a while endured the harsh living conditions of Skyrim on her own, until she too started to stray; straight into another man’s arms. The day their mother left and never came back was a day that Brylanne had been expecting. And when their father finally did return home he merely shrugged and walked straight out the door again.

The hurt she felt was all consuming, but she clung onto it like it was her lifeline. Her brother dealt with it by becoming a thief and soon Brylanne was drawn into the fold as well. They lived in a small town by the name of Riften. Ruled not by the incompetent Jarl, but by a powerful family by the name of the Black-Briars. Above and below Maven Black-Briar had her hand in every dealing. For below the streets where ordinary citizens went about their daily business, there thrived a community of thieves and pickpockets.

Young Brylanne and her brother were put to work as pickpockets; preying on the rich visitors that passed through the transient town of Riften. It was a place that was ripe with riches just waiting for nimble fingers to get a hold of them. The children lived down in the sewers amongst other unsavoury scum. Brylanne, being a pretty child was often the victim of many unwanted advances; though she had managed to not get herself raped, thanks to the watchful eye of a thief called Brynjolf.

Mercer Fray lead the Thieves Guild and Brynjolf was his right hand man. He dealt with the everyday running of the Guild, which included rounding up the children each morning and sending them off to pick the town clean. He took a special liking to Brylanne as she was the most nimble and successful of the pickpockets. She would often find herself sharing a table with him in the Ragged Flagon, the bar under Riften’s very town square; her small dirty feet kicking back and forth under the table. Brynjolf would shout her a hot apple cider while he downed a tankard or two of mead. It was the only time when the small girl felt warm.

Years passed by and Brylanne had grown into a pretty teenager. No longer able to work as a pickpocket she was given small burglary jobs, which she had no trouble in completing. She liked strolling into the cistern with her bag full of whatever valuable items she had been contracted to steal. She felt a sense of pride in her work. Mercer Fray would barely notice her though as she placed the items on his desk. As she walked away, Brynjolf would always give her a friendly wink.
Near her Fifteenth birthday Brylanne was contracted to acquiring an item from the Blackbriars manor. Mistaking the quiet house for being empty, she was caught by Sibbi Black-Briar, son to Maven and a known womaniser. He overpowered Brylanne and raped her before she managed to stab him and flee. Sibbi only received a flesh wound but was malicious and hunted for Brylanne until Brynjolf was forced to smuggle the girl out of the city. She was put in a wagon and sent to Whiterun but the wagon was attacked by bandits along the way. The wagon driver was killed and Brylanne taken.

Still hurting from her assault by Sibbi Black-Briar, Brylanne was taken back to the bandits hideout, an old ruined tower south of Riverwood. She was presented to the Bandit chief as a prize and he took her there in front of all of them. She was bound hand and foot and tossed into a small dark room, only being taken out to be fed and fluffed. Brylanne tried to escape once or twice but received a terrible beating for her troubles. Soon the bandits left the ruined tower and made their way north, settling in the large Nordic ruin of Bleak Falls Barrow, which looked down onto the small settlement of Riverwood. Brylanne was never trusted to be left on her own and as a consequence, she found herself in the company of one bandit in particular. His name was Jaron and soon the two grew quite fond of each other. Jaron was afraid of the bandit chief though. He had declared to all of them that Brylanne was his and not to be touched by anyone else. Anyone caught doing so would have his dick cut off and fed to the fire. Brylanne craved Jaron’s comfort and caring touch though and soon he could not help himself. Whenever the opportunity arose they would steal away and make love in the depths of the ruins.

Soon Brylanne was in love. She would have done anything for Jaron, even if that meant staying with the cruel chief, just so she could be with her love. Their moments together were brief, desperate as they clung to one another, whispering naive words of love and promising each other that they would someday, run from all of this.

One night the bandit chief, with a small party went down to Riverwood for a raid. Brylanne and Jaron were left alone and boldly made passionate love in the bandit chiefs very own bed. Jaron lay on his back as she rocked back and forth quickly on his member, both in the throes of passion. They did not hear the commotion in the halls outside. Jaron grabbed her pert little teats as she cried out in ecstasy, right at the moment the chief barged into the room. His rage at finding them together was matched by the fear he felt. The ruins were under attack by a powerful warrior of the likes he had never seen. He was coming to his room to collect his hidden stash of jewels and gold when he found his little bitch fluffing someone else.

His fear of the foe moving through the ruins slaughtering his men was greater than his need for revenge and as he took up his precious loot he vowed to them both that if they got out of this attack alive, that he would tie them both up by their entrails. Jaron was quick though and ran the bandit chief through with his own sword. They quickly dressed and armed themselves, prepared to fight their way out of the ruins. They could hear shouting and screams of agony in the halls beyond. After a quick kiss for luck, Jaron ran out to clear the way for her but she heard him scream in pain and then fall back through the door dead. Brylanne Iron-Hand screamed at the sight of her dead lover, gripped her sword and stepped through the door to be met by a woman with flaming red hair and a blue tattoo on her face. As her neck was sliced clean open by the woman’s sword, the last thing Brylanne saw on this earth were brilliant green eyes.

The End.

Hæð Eik

Poor Brylanne! Not every story can be a happy one. I wonder who that green-eyed ginger devil woman could be? ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
hmmm hmmm i wonder :rolleyes:

GASP!! I AM SO BAWLING RIGHT NOW!! I was hoping Jaron and Brylanne would make it out alive! :sadface:

But other than that, your story was AWESOME!!

I know my reply is all late and crap, but I'm new to this forum and I've been reading through so many and your's was one of the best ones I've read so far!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
GASP!! I AM SO BAWLING RIGHT NOW!! I was hoping Jaron and Brylanne would make it out alive! :sadface:

But other than that, your story was AWESOME!!

I know my reply is all late and crap, but I'm new to this forum and I've been reading through so many and your's was one of the best ones I've read so far!
Oh hey there. Thanks for reading :) If you like this one then check out my Fanfic: Wyldfyre. It's a very looong read, but worth it. heh.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts