• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
get Salmonella. This meant I had to go to the hospital and the doctor told me..

Stone

Retired Moderator
the chickens are more happy and we get tastier eggs. However, if no chickens are killed...

S

SynnerLarkie

we would not have yummy chicken food to eat so i guess..

Stone

Retired Moderator
that we will have to kill the chickens anyway. We could do so lethally by giant metal death robots, as...

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
we can't be bothered doing it ourselves, so we seat back and relax while drinking some...

Stone

Retired Moderator
Red Bull as who doesn't love a bit of Red Bull when watching Giant Metal Death Robots kill chickens? Once we have the chicken we could sell it to KFC so that..

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
we had money to buy icecream which is...

Stone

Retired Moderator
tasty, just like chicken. So now that we have Red Bull, Chicken and Ice-Cream, it's time to...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
go to the park and throw it all at a police man...

Stone

Retired Moderator
so I went ahead and did that and then I was thrown in jail. When I was in jail, another prisoner asked me to...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
try and steal a sweetroll from the ex-body builder cereal killer in the next cell down so...

Stone

Retired Moderator
I managed to sneakily get to the next cell down and was stood behind the ex-body builder. I began to look inside his pocket and then saw in a glimmering light the scrumptious Sweetroll. As I took it out, he turned around holding a spoon in his hand. This wasn't just a regular spoon, it was an enchanted spoon with flames and paralyzing energies flowing around it. Within a second the cereal killer used the power of his spoon and hit me with it in my leg. My whole leg was sent into shock. The only cure was to eat the Sweetroll, so I ate it. It had been cooked though unfortunately, by the flames, so it wasn't exactly tasty. I got back up on my feet and swiped the legs of the bodybuilder which didn't result in much of an effect. I decided the best option was to get back to my cell, so I ran to it and called the guards. My next plan is to..

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
pretend to be suffering from extreme mental trauma so the guards would send me to the hopital and...

Stone

Retired Moderator
when I arrive I will grab the needle as a weapon and...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
use it to cut a hole in the window to jump out so I can...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
give them to a hobo on the street outside so he will tell me were the nearest junkyard is and I can...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts