the "requires key" door in the thalmor embassy

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jade

ok so this has been annoying the hell outta me since i first played the game, inside the embassy, during the "diplomatic immunity" mission, before you go outside there is a door that says "requires key". i cant find the key anywhere. it IS NOT the trap door. i know how to complete the mission and escape i just wanna know whats behind that friggin' door!! please help its driving me insane lol thanks xx

gruppermo

Monji's movie doesn't answer jade's question (i think). I guess jade means the door in the first room to the left after you leave the party and Malborn locks the door behind you.

Solution: You can't open it! No worries though. If you check your map, the door just leads back into the party room. Remember the guard in the party room? He stands in front of a locked door - that's the one. You ain't missing out on anyting.

jamzwayne

Monji's movie was awesome!

Now ... hopefully ... I can find that stupid stone of barenziah, and get all of them out of my inventory. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Good job, Monji

jamzwayne

Nope. I already picked that one up. Darn it, the search continues! :mad:

JoeReese

I've done the platter trick through that door. It leads back into the party room. When you're at the party, if you're standing at the bar, talking to Malborn, and look to your left, you should see the other side of that. I can't remember, off the top of my head, if it's the only door, or a small corridor between the two, but i came back out into the party room. This was several levels after completing the quest, having broken back into the embassy. The waitress, the drunk guy, and one of the guests were still in there. lol

frostfire

there is a second stone in the cave at the end of diplomatic immunity, when you drop off the ledge, after defeating the troll go back to where the ledge is and under it is the stone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts