18+ The Real Leilani: The Ula

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Rekamennos

Account closed
titlepage_zps6342f122.jpg

***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS***
1) I realize entirely that I have a lot of editing and revising as well most likely to do with this, and I know it seems like I don't care about my work from common mistakes being presented, but I have too much on my plate right now. I love writing, and I hate putting up something that isn't fully edited, but if I didn't put it up as is it would never go up. College can be brutal at times.
2) I work hard to try and be as original as I can, and while I know that werewolves are not original, I mean that by my perspective in the story. I appreciate all feedback, even if it's critiquing errors and such.
3) I base this story in Skyrim, yes, but some of what I put in here is actually minor details of a fantasy novel I am writing myself. HOWEVER, NONE OF WHAT I WRITE THAT IS SKYRIM BASED WILL BE IN MY NOVEL PLEASE HAVE COMMON SENSE AND KNOW THAT. If you need clarification, feel free to ask. I am very nervous to share these details with all of you, for this is actually the first time I am ever incorporating some of my personal work into something that has nothing to do with it. Further on, I will be contrasting a two different worlds with entirely different feels to them. And I have worked for months working on descriptions in my personal time to detail out the geography, history, and important details of the second world I am introducing here. So, all of this belongs to me, and I do hope that I can respectfully have nothing of my writing reproduced in any way. BUT LIKE I SAID, I DO NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO ANYTHING THAT IS SKYRIM BASED. The setting for the Ula, is something I have recently come up with, and in my own story the Ula Sanctuary is highly different. If this weren't a fanfiction forum, I would most likely just post chapters straight out of my novel, but I am enjoying incorporating some of my ideas into Skyrim.
4) If I have a character that doesn't belong to me, solely, in my story, then I will have had permission to use them. Period. And I will credit that person for the use of their character. But I don't plan on using anyone else's characters except for my own unless something of high importance with that character comes into play in my story.
5) I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES THAT I HAVE NOT ALREADY SPECIFIED AS MY OWN. ALL OF THE PICTURES I USE EITHER HAVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE, OR IF THERE IS NO BACK LINK, THEN THAT IS BECAUSE I FOUND THEM OFF GOOGLE WHILE WRITING FOR INSPIRATION TO ACCURATELY DESCRIBE THE IMAGES IN MY HEAD AT CERTAIN POINTS THEY ARE USED. IT'S ONLY THERE TO ENHANCE THE IMAGINATION AND PUT JUSTICE TO WHERE I MYSELF AM WEAK AT DESCRIBING IF IT SHOWS. I know that I have problems with editing and grammar, and have already previously expressed so, and I plan on going through all of this at the end of the story as a whole (which I cannot promise when that will be) and fully revising and editing it to perfection. As for now, my apologies still for the inconveniences it may produce, but I feel like the images and break ups of color should do justice to this where I see myself lacking until I have more time. (I figure you guys would have at least a decently edited story than nothing at all, so, it's still bearable and satisfying to read in the meantime.)
THE REAL LEILANI
(BACKGROUND INFORMATION OF THE ULA)
THE ULA WOLF PACK: Riverwood is covered in thick forestry south of Whiterun, and in the earlier years of Skyrim before the Alduin Crisis or the Civil War, about ten years ago, werewolves were at their strongest state. The Ula, a purebred bloodline of werewolves that have branches reaching all over Tamriel, were founded by a small Nord family many generations before this time period. Ula, means Wolf Power, and the purpose of the cult was to bring purebred werewolf kind together in order to keep their bloodlines pure, strong, and remind those who think less of the blessing from Hircine as a force to be respected. The Ula unites their members for safety, progressing their purebred lineage, and promotes pride and honor in the extension of their normal lives. The sanctuary, is a place where the members of the Ula can go to seek shelter, be at peace in their form, and learn more about themselves as well as perfect ways to use their gifts. It’s kind of like a secret, but enormous, werewolf pack. The members of the Ula are in the Ula for life, and after it was founded long ago, after many generations, in order to become a part of the Ula to this day would only be able to be from birth. In the beginning, it was not so, but that was because it was still new, and they were still getting things started. However, over the years, after having produced a successful, large, purebred wolf pack, the members did not want to risk losing their “pure blood,” so being born into the cult was the only way to become apart of it. There was enough diversity, that, several different branches like previously stated began to venture out to different provinces where they could expand the Ula into a massive symbol of underground power. The diversity was important, obviously, for mating, as well as for progressing their abilities in different ways, as well as being able to advance their protection from the guards, vampires, and anti-werewolf townsfolk. While they were a force to be feared, the Ula was also a safety net for their own so that if things ever did go sour, and one of their members had their identities found out while in beast form, they would be able to hide out if they needed to. Which, came the importance of having several different Ula sanctuaries all over Tamriel. People in the Ula were generally nomadic, and it was important for them to have proctection wherever needed. Like any member of a wolf pack, they took care of their own. If one was in trouble and another knew about it, they would avenge the troubled one. The Ula Members lived off of values, kind of like the Dark Brotherhood’s Five Tenets, which were:

1) Love in the Ula is very important. First off, having romances with prey was not prohibited, but making prey into “haflings,” in order to share your Ula pride with them was prohibited. Prey is anyone who was not apart of the Ula, so that even meant werewolves who may/may not be of pureblood descent and were not apart of the cult. Second, if you did have connections intimately with any form of prey, it was only considered a temporary romance. Real mates, in the eyes of the Ula, must be between two members, and since love was of the highest importance, once you found your “true love” within the cult, you were to be bound to that mate for life. Just like real wolves would do.

2) If a mate shames another mate, a meeting of the Ula assembly must take place. Because mates are for life, this is one of the highest forms of disrespect to the Ula members and the elder council. The elder council were some of the most powerful, most experienced wolven kind of the Ula, and as each member progressed through age, and a member of the elder council would die, a new elder would be passed on into the council to take their place. Of course, they would have to be recognized by all members of the assembly in that specific sanctuary, but that is how it generally would take place. Shaming a mate is either cheating, rejecting your lover for prey, or taking back your vows. This would come down for the lover shamed against during an assembly meeting to either have the choice of fighting their ex-mate to the death, or exile. Like previously stated, love is very precious to the Ula because it is one of the forces that keeps their bloodlines pure and strong.

3) Loyalty between members is a must hands down. Each member, no matter if they didn’t know one another at all between their districts of sanctuaries, hands down must treat one another like their own. The Ula is very secretive, but no matter what, all members even if they have no idea who the person is, will know who belongs to the Ula and who doesn’t. This, is distinguished by eye color. All members of the Ula have silver eyes. Not just any ordinary gray eyes, but actual silver eyes. They are a light gray, and when the moon hits them, they bear that familiar silver shine. Day in, and day out, the only exception to this rule would be Aatu bloodline. The Aatu bloodline in the Ula is distinguished by their remarkable lime green eyes. During the day, like the silver eyes, the lime green eyes of this string of members of the Ula will only depic a light, lime green color. However, when the moon shines on them, or darkness in general the lime green eyes of these wolven kind will glow. More description about the Aatu bloodline will come later. Also, another way to denote stranger Ula brethren to other stranger Ula brethren would be a small branding under their left foot. This, is the typical Ula insignia, and is recognized as something to be proud of for all of the power that one brand provides you with. It is given to them by birth, and further explanation of it’s benefits will be described later on.

4) Pride in one’s heritage is a core value as well. Since the Ula started by the Nord race, honor, loyalty, and tradition were held up to be primary values to be taught between new members as they grew up through the ranks of their wolf pack.

5) Always striving for progress. By this, what it means is that each member of the Ula is expected to train, and to master control over their beast form so that they can manipulate it at whim and not let the curse of the moon take over their normal human lives. Also, members of the Ula had “enhanced” gifts that other werewolf kind did not, and, discipline was required in order to fully use their talents.

6) Respect. This is another very important value for the members of the Ula. All members had to work together in order to keep their cult safe and protected, and one way of doing this, is to always show the utmost respect for one another in the pack. No matter what they looked like, what gender they were, who they were, nor how they acted outside of the Ula, respect was always granted. Ula members treated everyone in the cult as their own, even if they were not actually related, because they needed to. Because they were proud of who they were, and how big and strong their connections had grown over the generations it had existed.

The Aatu Bloodline
The Aatu bloodline is distinct from any of the other bloodlines from within the pack, because, members of this family were from the founding family that started the Ula in the first place. Aatu, means noble wolf, and this family is considered to be the “highest ranking” bloodline within the pack, hence the alpha. So, members of this family are treated like royalty, and during any court session with the assembly and elder council no matter where it takes place, they have right of word. Right of word means that they can decide what they want, and it presides over what the elder council says no matter if it is just or not. In this time period, ten years before Alduin and the Civil War in Skyrim, the family was at it’s fullest which provided a stronger connection between all different districts of the Ula throughout Tamriel. The small bloodline would have a primary location that they lived, but did not have a specific section of the pack that they considered to be higher ranking than any of the others. The Ula, and all of it’s different districts, were meant to be able to function regardless of whether or not these royal members were present for court sessions or not. But, if they were, it just became kind of like a bonus voice in the assembly at that time for whatever issue being discussed. Court sessions primarily were used for keeping contact with members, or for settling disputes. Members of the Aatu were considered to have a “cut above the rest” form of strength which the rest of the members didn’t, as well as females of that bloodline being born with the gift of Empathy. Empathy, in this definition, is any form of telepathy that comes naturally to the Aatu bloodline, and is not needed to be taught through magic or any other sort of practice. For example, a daughter of the Aatu is able to read minds, feel other people’s feelings, and to connect with others in a telepathic conversation. No other members of the Ula had this gift just from birth, and instantly could understand it, but they had the ability to learn it like everyone else did through practice and magic.

The Mark of the Ula
Like previously stated, Werewolves in the Ula have special benefits that others with lycanthropy don’t have. Like their superior strength and speed, they also have a blessing from Kynareth over nature. They can command the trees, grasses, and earth around them to do their bidding. It’s not that simple, though, and their blessing is limited to only aid them in their time of need. The blessing is not for offense, but for defense, as well as protecting the sanctury from any kind of intruders. Since keeping the Ula secret from all outsiders was very important to them, the mark was used in order to be able to reach the Ula sanctuary in the first place. Without it, the entrance just didn’t exist. The mark was simple, and at the moment the Ula pack member can first come into their beast form, they are branded with the mark kind of like a baptism. The Mark of the Ula is the emergency symbol for when genetics fail in order to know a regular person between a pack member because you can only get this in the Ula. The mark of the Ula resembles a tribal form of a werewolf howling at a crescent moon decorated in stars. It is simple, and is embedded into their skin with black ink through the branding process.

PICTURES OF IMPORTANCE:
(soon this section will be full of photoshop manipulations to give a better explanation visually of what I try to describe :D)

standalone

standalone

Standard physical beast form of the Aatu daughters.

UlaWolfEyes.jpg

UlaWolf-1.png

Standard Ula beast form.

leilaniwolfspirit_zps3ccb9129.jpg

Leilani's wolf spirit.

ulainsig_zpsaeb982b5.jpg

The Ula insignia. (The Mark of the Ula and the Ula Insignia are entirely different)

TymvirWolfForm.jpg

Tymvir's beast form.

Rekamennos

Account closed
*“NO! DON’T YOU TOUCH HIM!” Andromeda screamed, almost growling as she grit her teeth. Her house was on fire, and she was being dragged across the floor of her home towards the largest part of the fire to be thrown into it. It was a calm night, the forests south of Riverwood remained silent, except for on the private lumber mill site this small family owned. Andromeda’s lime green eyes lit up the burning home, her nails carving into the wooden floor underneath her as she tried to grab anything in sight to break free, but it was no use. Letting out a loud roar, her body began to twist and turn in awkward directions, and she was shrouded in thick black smoke, as she morphed into an Ula werewolf. She broke free from the three men dragging her into the fire instantly, and then she took each one down with ease from a slash of her strong claws and ferocious bite. Andromeda let out a loud, echoing roar, as she ran off the halfway burnt home that was ready to collapse, and as she broke free into the mob of Riverwood civilians fighting Ula members all over her home, the roof caved in and the house was nothing but a large fire left. Breathing heavy, her eyes were focused on her husband, Saliin, who was heavily chained up to a tree with a few Nord men and women surrounding it. They were covering the ground in fire, and were ready to burn him to a crisp. Andromeda began to head off in that direction, throwing all in her path out of the way, and as she started to reach closer, three large men jumped on top of her grabbing her by the ankles. “TO OBLIVION WITH THESE BEASTS!” One Nord shouted, and sank a silver dagger into her back, and Andromeda roared out in extreme pain. There was nothing she could do, the Ula members who were helping were out numbered in comparison to the evergrowing mob pouring in to the clearing North of their home. Andromeda’s claws sank into the ground, her husband strangling to get free, and she let out a loud roar in his direction. He looked over to her, more angry now than before, sweat trickling down his face as the flames ignited around him slowly began to crawl closer and closer. He roared back, and knew it was the end, but kept struggling because he just couldn’t give up. The both of them, as they were being sent to their deaths, watched their loved ones fighting for their survival all around them. A clash of swords, maces impaling others in the faces, werewolf claws slashing and teeth sinking into their foes as blood splattered everywhere. The scene was gruesome, murderous, gory.*

Leilani awoke in a cold sweat, gasping for air, as she sat up in her bed breathing heavily. She looked around the room, quiet and peaceful, safe and sound. Letting out a sigh, she pulled her knees close to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them tight as she lowered her face to them. She began to sob, alone, in her home, without anyone to comfort her. This was a dream she had quite frequently, lately, but it was also a dream she’d never be able to escape in her life. Because that dream, there, that small segment she remembered was the moment as a child she watched her parents murdered before her very eyes. Leilani leaned to the side, fumbling for a candle, and then she snapped her fingers sparking a small ember to light it. She grabbed the candle up, heading over towards the door, and then she opened it walking out to the living area. Leilani was in Riften, in Honeyside, which was generally her favored home out of the three that she owned. Leilani was thane of Riften, Whiterun, and Markarth.

Iona, her housecarl was sitting in the dining room eating some bread by the fire as she looked upon the shooken up Leilani. “Having bad dreams again?”

“Yes—same one. Every single night for the past few days. I don’t understand it, Iona, I really just don’t...” Leilani made her way towards a chair across from her, and as she sat down she grabbed a bottle of ale off a nearby table pulling the cork out of the top. She lifted it to her plump lips, and then she began to down it quickly.

“Perhaps it’s all the drinking you’ve been doing, My thane, maybe you should slow down a little...” Iona suggested, watching her take down half the bottle of ale in a few short minutes.

Leilani glared after swallowing. She wiped her lips, and then shook her head. “I’ve been drinking more often to STOP the dreams. It’s been like this for weeks. That’s NOT the problem.”

“Just a suggestion, no need to me so snappy like that.” Iona laughed, she knew Leilani well, she had been serving her now for years.

Seeing Iona smile made her smile, and then she finished the first bottle ready for another. “Do we have any fresh mead, or do I need to go and get some?”

“It’s 3:00 AM, Leilani, where are you going to get mead at this hour of the morn?”

“The Bee and Barb is always open.”

“But they water down their mead, and you know that.”

“Not if you give them a little extra coin.” Leilani winked, and smiled as she stood up. Leilani was wearing a large, white tunic, which looked to be that of a man’s. It was her former lover’s shirt, and still not been over him, she sometimes wore it to bed. She also had on a pair of tight black pants, with no shoes, and she felt decent enough to walk around the city at night like this. Her hair was a mess, and she had gray bags underneath her eyes. Leilani had been without sleep for a while now, waking up every other hour to the same dream, and she couldn’t really understand why. As she stood up, from feeling a slight buzz after chugging that bottle of Ale, and being very tired, she started to walk sideways a little bit. Leilani laughed, and Iona quickly stood up catching her before she fell.

“Perhaps I should go and fetch the mead, my Thane? Seeing as I am the sober one? You just woke up after sleeping two hours ago from drinking a bit more, and you wonder why you ran out of alcohol so fast...” Iona sighed, she hated when Leilani was like this, but she tolerated it because it wasn’t that often.

“No No... you stay here... I want to do it. And that’s an order! It’s only a short walk to the tavern, and I will be right back home I promise!”

“At least put some shoes on, and maybe carry a dagger with you? Here, my Thane, let me fix your hair...” Iona insisted, helping Leilani back to her chair, and then she began to fasten her hair into a bun. Iona quickly scurried into Leilani’s room, and while the tired Leilani sat in the chair wondering why her bottle was empty, she came back out with a pair of black knee high boots. She took one leg at a time, and she slipped them into the boots, making sure they were on properly. “You sure you can make it on your own, my Thane?”

“Yes, and thank you for the help, I will be fine I promise.” Leilani nodded. Leilani, even when drunk, was very good about keeping herself in line. She was very independent for a long time of her life after her parents died, having to even take care of her sister too while growing up, so she knew what she was doing most of the time. She stood up, still a bit shaky, but smiled and nodded to Iona as she made her way over to the door, picking up a satchel of coins and placing it in her pocket. “And yes, the dagger, I got it...” Leilani smiled more, with a wink, picking up a daedric dagger that sat on the same table coin purse previously resided. Opening the door, Iona waved her out, and then Leilani shut it behind her leaning against it for a moment looking about the thick black night of the city before her. The thieves were always out at night, but it didn’t bother her any, because she was their leader. They knew who to mess with, and who not, and she was definitely not one of them. She may be drunk, and somewhat impaired, but it didn’t mean that she couldn’t handle herself in a fight as well if necessary. She began to stumble on, in the direction of the Bee and Barb keeping her eyes upon her surroundings and her dagger tight. Riften was not an easy town to live in, besides just the thieves guild, and everyone in Skyrim knew that.
As she began to enter the market circle, a familiar man sat along the brick wall near the entrance where the beggars generally begged in the daylight, looking directly at her with his silver eyes. The moon was high in the sky, and the light shone directly over him, making his eyes glisten. The man was tall, very, Skyrim’s snowcaps. He had shoulder length long jet black hair, worry lines around his face, and he also had a full bear around his face. He was a bit older than Leilani, but not by much, but then again he wasn’t too close in age to her either. When she was eight, around the time she lost her parents, he was 12. So, about four years in between the two of them. They had known one another all their lives, used to go to lessons together back in the day in the Ula Sanctuary when the elder council would teach the values of the Ula to the youngest members. It was that day, every day of their lives, until they were older and didn’t need to be ‘brainwashed’ anymore. It was the way the Ula operated, get them while they were young so that when they were older, they would never remember anything else. But, anyone in the Ula was proud of their heritage, and saw nothing with the way they were brought up. The man was wearing a navy blue tunic, which brought out his silver eyes and pale skin, as well as a pair of brown pants and short ankle boots. He had a brown belt around his shirt, that kept it fitting to his body, showing off the muslces he had underneath. The shirt was cut into a V around his neck, laced with twine, and it was undone.

Leilani stopped a few feet away from him, her eyes somewhat blurred, and then she rubbed them. She still had the empty bottle in hand from earlier. She smiled, knowing now that the man she looked upon was someone who she could be easy around. “Tmyvir? Is that you?” She asked, stepping forward a bit, lifting the bottle to her lips as she rocked back and forth somewhat. Then, as nothing came out, she looked to the bottle and remembered it was the one she had been carrying since back in her home. “What are you doing in Riften, Tymvir?”

Tmyvir smiled, happy that Leilani could never forget his face, no matter how long they had been apart in their lives. He jumped down from the wall, coming closer to the drunken Aatu daughter, and then grabbed the bottle from her hands. “The question should be from me, your Grace. Why are you drinking?”

Leilani lifted a brow, trying to snatch for her bottle back, but Tymvir held her back with ease with her strong arms. Not really having the strength, she gave up, and then replied, “I...have bad dreams...”

“The massacre, huh? Are you on your way to the Bee and Barb I presume?”

“Yeah... give me my bottle back! I wasn’t... done with thaaattt.” Leilani insisted, staring at the bottle clutched within Tymvir’s meat hands.

Tymvir laughed. “No, your grace, you are done with this. There is nothing left, don’t you see?” He held the bottle upside down, to which nothing came out.

Leilani had forgotten again, and then smiled laughing, as she let out a yawn in between her laugh. “Oh yeah... I was done with that a while ago... No matter! Off to the Barb and Bee!” She then moved past Tymvir, who decided to follow her, and then as she was nearing the doors to the tavern she continued, “Stop calling me ‘Your Grace’ Tmyvir... I have known you way too long...”
Tymvir held the door open for her, having found what he was going to be doing for the rest of the night. Since taking care of your own was important to the Ula members, and Leilani was of noble blood, he felt obligated, as well as concerned, for his dear friend. Leilani nodded as a thank you, as she stumbled into the very still crowded Bee and Barb no matter the hour, it was always crowded. She headed up to the counter, sitting on a stool, and she was accompanied by Tymvir on the right of her.

“Two flagons of Black Briar, Keerava, and don’t give me the cheap stuff.” She demanded, with a sly smile, as she put down a rather large satchel of septims. Keerava knew what the large satchel meant, it was a tab to be paid off, for she was going to be here for a while. Plus, there was always a little extra for a better incentive. Keerava nodded, and smiled, heading to the back room to fill her flagon, and Tymvir’s up.

“I could have taken care of the mead, Lei...” He smiled graciously towards her as he looked back towards the flagon that was shoved into his face. Keerava then told them both to let her know when they were ready for the next one, and then she began to walk towards the other side of the counter so she could give the two a bit of privacy.

“Don’t worry about it, I haven’t seen you in a while and...” Leilani trailed off, holding the flagon at an angle, and bringing down the whole thing in a matter of seconds. She wiped her face after a large swallow, and as she looked around the room it began to spin. “Wow. Black Briar mead is sure the best stuff out there...” She hiccuped, and then laughed.

“And what?” Tymvir asked, amused slightly,by Leilani’s drunken behavior. He had never been with her while she drank, so this was all new to him. Most of their encounters were back at the sanctuary.

“And what—what?” Leilani looked puzzled.

“Well, you trailed off before you started drinking.”

“Oh.. And I felt like it was necessary for me to buy the mead?” She laughed, stopping for a moment and placing her hand on his shoulder, and then continuing to laugh as he smiled shaking his head in her direction. Leilani slammed the flagon on the table, alerting Keerava who just chuckled, because she knew her well. “I take it you need another one, then?” Keerava grinned, and then grabbed her flagon as she went to fill it back up. “Yes I do! And hurry! We’re having a contest!” Leilani laughed, as Keerava disappeared into the backroom. After coming back out, Leilani pulled the mead close to her face sniffing the freshness of it. She licked her lips.
“We are? Since when? I think you’re going to pass out any second...” Tymvir chuckled, weary of Leilani’s overly drunken state. With that said, Leilani began to down her second flagon, and Tymvir was only into his first one halfway. He shook his head, something was wrong with her, but he wouldn’t know until she sobered up some.

Leilani was now laughing for no particular reason, wobbling back and forth on her stool, and then all of a sudden her eyes shut and she fell taking the stool with her. Landing hard on the ground with a thud, Tymvir came down to her, and then he picked her up trying to stand her on her feet but to no avail. Instead, she collapsed in his arms, and he got a big whiff of her hair in his face. He took it in, enjoying the sweet scent, and then he pulled her up into his arms cradling her like a child. “Time for bed, your grace...” He muttered, nodding to Keerava as he headed out of the tavern as she was in his arms.

“I don’t want to go to bed... I don’t want to watch Mom and Dad burn alive again...” She whined, cuddling into his chest, and then she fell asleep. Tymvir shook his head, sypmathy resting in his eyes, for she had been dealing with the grief of her parents for the past ten years. He sighed, walking across the market place, taking a turn,and then reaching the front of her home. Iona met him at the door, opening it, and then nodding to him seeing the silver color of his eyes. She knew of the Ula, for having served Leilani for so long, and knew who was okay to come in her home and who wasn’t. Iona was very protective of her Thane, as all housecarls should be.
“I am Tymvir, a pleasure to meet you, and you are her housecarl I guess?” Tymvir asked, as he stepped inside of the warm, cozy home looking around with a smile. He was fond of Leilani’s good taste.

“You are one of them, yes, and pleased to meet you as well. I am Iona, yes, her housecarl. She got drunk and passed out then? Thank the divines that you were there with her.”

“I will be staying here for the night. Something is wrong, and I need to be sure she is alright.” Tymvir nodded, with a polite smile. He looked towards two rooms, and then saw a light within a room that had a double bed. He assumed it was hers, and walked past her housecarl who looked at him move about her home as if he owned the place slightly dumbfounded. He didn’t mind, though, because he and Leilani had been friends for literally their entire lives,so he felt like family, and knew if she were sober she’d feel the same. Making his way into the room, he shut the door behind him, and then walked over to the bed lying her down. Tymvir pulled off her boots, and then removed the dagger off her side, leaving her dressed otherwise. He walked around the bed, and then he joined her on the other side making his way off to sleep.
(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(CONTINUED FROM PART 1)

Tymvir woke up, next to Leilani who was still fast asleep, and realized it was mid morning. He looked over to her, and the moment he moved about her eyes popped open. Leilani took in a deep breath, sitting up like him, and then looked over to him with a calm smile.

“Waking up to your face is always a pleasure. Where in the hell did you come from, Tymvir?” Leilani said, and then her hands went instantly to her head as she winced from a severe headache. “What in the hell did I do last night?”

Tymvir laughed. “Apparently, you were stumbling around Riften early in the morning, which is where I found you, and after two flagons of mead you fell off the stool and fell asleep in my arms when I carried you back home. You said you were having bad dreams...and were drunk before you even came to the Bee and Barb.”

Leilani shook her head, still wincing from pain, and then she lowered herself back into the bed turning to her side and closing her eyes. “I have been...the dreams won’t stop, Tymvir, and it’s been ten years...but for these past few weeks it’s just been worse and I can’t get a decent night’s rest and I don’t know why... which has lead me to drinking a lot lately.”

Tymvir yawned, stretching, as he lowered himself into the bed and snuggled in close to her. He looked upon the large shirt she was wearing, with a smile, and then said, “I see you still have my shirt from a few years ago.” Tymvir then wrapped his arms around her.

Leilani turned around, and she smiled, looking into his silver eyes. “I wouldn’t get rid of it for the world. You mean too much to me, old friend.” She pulled in closer to him, her head now resting in his arms close to his chest, and she took in his scent with a happy smile as her eyes closed.

“You still think of me that fondly even after what happened?”

“What happened was an accident. You and I both know it.”

Tymvir pulled her head up, his fingers gently wrapped around her chin, and he looked into her stunning lime green eyes. He smiled, and then said, “I haven’t let you out of my mind since I left.”

Leilani king into his silver eyes. “I wouldn’t get rid of it for the world. You mean too much to me, old friend.” She pulled in closer to him, her head now resting in his arms close to his chest, and she took in his scent with a happy smile as her eyes closed.

“You still think of me that fondly even after what happened?”

“What happened was an accident. You and I both know it.”

Leilani revealed her pearly white teeth, in a wide grin, and she leaned up pressing her lips tenderly upon his. Tymvir felt his heart pick up pace from her kiss, and then he wrapped his arms around her, pulling himself on top of her as they continued to make out tenderly. After a while, the kissing slowed down, and they began to peck every so often as Tymvir was rubbing her cheek and stroking his hands through her golden locks. They were looking into one another’s eyes, and they were smiling to each other.

Leilani let out a happy sigh, and then her mind focused back on the dreams. “The only way I can get them to stop is by drinking myself stupid every night...I just don’t understand.”
“You have been depressed for ten years, love...perhaps it’s time you went back to the Ula for a council session?” Tymvir pulled her close, his eyes never leaving hers, and his hands feeling soothing upon her soft skin.

“Perhaps...but will you come with me?”

“I wouldn’t leave your side if I had a choice, and this time, I do.” He smiled warmly, kissing her again, as her mind began to spin. Leilani wrapped her arms around him, rocking them back and forth a bit, and then she rolled on top of him taking control of the second makeout session. There would be more to this, but they both hadn’t seen each other in a while, so just being able to hold each other and kiss each other was truly what they felt really mattered right now.
Tymvir and Leilani grew up together. When she was eight, he was twelve, and the bloodline that he came from in the Ula had an enhanced strength to it that outmatched many of the other Ula wolvenkind, however, Leilani’s bloodline was the exception. She wasn’t nearly as strong as he was, for his strength when put to the test nearly measured up to that of the ‘Incredible Hulk,’ but she was quick, empathetic, and intelligent. Due to her empathy, whenever the two of them sparred in practice sessions, she was always able to exploit his weaknesses setting herself a cut above the rest of the members in the Ula as well. However, when Tymvir caught a hold of her, it ended from there. One smash of his fist, and it was lights out or death depending on how far he wanted to take it. He was a very skilled fighter beyond just brute strength as well, though. He was pretty cunning, and fast to match. He and Leilani used to always pair up in class sparring sessions, and he was always the strategic ones, using the information that Leilani exploited off all the others they were against. Together, they made a great team, and were the best of friends growing up despite the age difference. When they were younger, they were always fighting, but as Leilani grew more into her “womanhood” and matured, Tymvir slowly changed his mind about her, let’s just say.

A long time ago, at the time Leilani’s parents had died, Tymvir was one of the members of the Ula who was making sure that the royal family’s death would be avenged. A few days after the ambush on their private lumber mill home, Tymvir and a few others made their way into Riverwood ransacking homes in their beast forms, slaughtering children and women, and then dragging the men out alive while setting their homes on fire. After they gathered all of the men from the homes, and destroyed the city, they headed back to the ruins of the family’s fresh death, and they use their elemental abilities to bind each of the men into the forest’s grasses so they could not escape. One by one, they pulled their teeth out, slowly, allowing them to feel the pain. After doing so, they took each of them, and then tied them all up in the center of the clearing in heavy chains like they did to Leilani’s fire. They poured gasoline everywhere, all over once again, and they burned them alive just like her parents were. After taking the teeth, it was Tymvir’s idea to create crowns out of them for a trophy to give to the two remaining Aatu daughters. While he was only twelve at the time, having been practicing his gifts since he was young, he still managed to play a heavy role in helping attack the Riverwood citizens who ruined the remaining Aatu bloodline. After the crowns were made, by the whole group who avenged their death, they were presented to the elder council. The elder council was shamed by this, but at the same time found it to be a kind gesture. However, the two young girls had already been through enough, and giving something like this to them would have only made it worse. So, the gifts were turned down, and this upset Tymvir for being so close to Leilani. He knew she would like it, which she did when she eventually received it, because she was just as proud of her heritage as he was. And so was her sister, well, sort of. Not at least like Leilani was. Tymvir challenged the elder council, in a full assembly session, to reconsider his offer of the gifts, but they still refused. Seeing his rise up as a threat, which, was not normal for any member of the Ula to do because when the elder council spoke, their word was law, so going against it was going against one of the core values they Ula firmly believed in. The elder council exiled Tymvir, to show their importance over the other Ula members and make it understood challenging their word was not a good idea. The Ula was strict, and always has been, about their beliefs. They believed in honor, and loyalty, as well as a strong sense of discipline. So, the exile ended up parting him and Leilani when she met up with the Khajiit Caravaneers who ended up adopting her and Danacia into their clan eventually taking them into Elsweyr. It was something that was met up about with the elder council, and they found it a good idea for them to have a family setting again so they made arrangements with the extension of the Ula in Elsweyr for them to further their training at. When Tymvir heard of her leaving Skyrim, he followed her to Elsweyr,not staying permanently but visiting in secret every so often. The two became long distant lovers, and Leilani ended up losing her virginity to him when she hit her teen years, and Tymvir ended up staying around Elsweyr more often during that time period when their relationship progressed further. Tymvir lost his parents early on, and he was quite independent throughout his life making his own decisions as to what he would do with himself at all times. So, it was easy for him to get around whenever he had the chance travelingwise. After becoming so close, Leilani asked for a readmission session with the elder council in Elsweyr thus ending his exile when he hit about the age of eighteen. The two fought every so often, but it was never serious, and was only because they were so close to each other.

When Leilani decided to return to Skyrim, and discovered she was Dragonborn and her intertwined destiny with a second Dragonborn, who was a male, by the name of Saiden. The two ended up lovers at one point after the Alduin Crisis, and this was during a time period where Tymvir had literally disappeared for years of Leilani’s life after a serious fight with her to which she didn’t really know why. Even to this day, in Riften, it was something she hadn’t really understood. She would most likely get to the bottom of it, but, there was other things for her to figure out for now.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART CONTINUES WITH PART ONE)

“Good, because I lost you once, and I don’t plan on losing you again...” Leilani was interrupted by a yawn, and her having the urge to close stronger than before. She turned around again, and the two were spooning, and she rested her head on the pillow. “Let’s finish sleeping, though, Iona will have breakfast or lunch or food ready when we wake...”
“Indeed, my love, indeed...” Tymvir yawned, and then he snuggled into her keeping his arms secure around her petite body. In comparison to him, she was but a tiny thing. The two drifted off to sleep once more, and Leilani began to dream.

*Markarth. In the deepest depths, underground in the catacombs the Hall of the Dead, lies a secret meeting chamber where several worshippers of Namira, who were also members of the Ula, come together for their rituals. Leilani was there, and she had the ring of Namira itself. Many claimed her to be Namira’s champion for the special magicks within the ring that were connected to the Daedric Lord. The catacombs were constantly patrolled by walking skeleton, and angry Draugr, so it was always a fight to get down there. They picked this place because it was hard to be a cannibal in Skyrim, and the hall of the dead itself had been vacant for a long time due to previous rumors of Namira worshippers eating off the fresh corpses from within. However, the actual activity was long abandoned, but the Ula members kept the rumors going to scare any priests of Arkay from delving within the halls or catacombs, though, none would venture as deep as they would go. Echoing through the tunnels, was a sheer cry of a innocent woman, as Leilani was in her beast form dragging her back to their meeting place. Coming in o an open chamber, there lied a few wooden chairs, some bowls and plates, as well as scattered bones and blood all over the place upon a large wooden table. The tables and chairs were all they needed, except, for the Namira shrine in one of the corners they built to praise their Lord. Leilani ignored as the woman screamed bloody murder, afraid for her life she knew she was going to lose. Behind her, was another werewolf dragging along a man, as well as another werewolf dragging along another woman. Leilani finally reached the chamber, grabbing the woman up by the hair, and slamming her on the table. To reduce the risk of having to chase her meal, she quickly grabbed her neck and snapped it. The other wolvenkind did what they needed to do with their meals, and began to make preparations for feasting. Leilani stood away, and closed her eyes envisioning herself in her natural form, and she began to revert back to her Nord race. She smiled, lime green eyes emotionless but hungry, as she looked upon the dead woman. She took a dagger off the table, and she began to rip her clothes down until she was naked. She then narrowed her out on her end of the extremely large table, and began to cut from the edge of her breastline, down her stomach, and stopping before her personal areas. Leilani cut deep, and hard, making a big cavity space opened in the middle of her dead body as blood rushed out everywhere. The corpse had gone pale, eyes rolled in the back of her head, and tongue sticking out. Leilani dove her hands into the open cavity, pulling out her organs, and she began shoving it in her mouth. Blood was gushing faster out of the body as she bit into the organs in her hands, pulled and snapped them, and chewed them away.*

Leilani tossed and turned in her sleep, squirming in Tymvir’s arms, making him wake up. He looked to her, not wanting to force her awake, for he knew she was having a nightmare and he didn’t want to wake her. He learned that when others were dreaming, if it was intense enough, the worst thing you could do to them was wake them because it could put the dream in a very bad state and have negatve effects on their physical body while waking up. So, all he could do, was hold her and wait for her to find her way back to reality, though, holding her wouldn’t work right now either with how she tossed and turned. He scooted back a bit, allowing her moving room, and she began to shake her head back and forth and move her arms in a way that suggested she wanted nothing to do with whatever was going on.

*Leilani had moved past the stomach, having fed on all the parts she liked, now to the arms. She began to use the knife like a skinning knife, and she started to peel off the layers of skin until the muscle underneath was showing. Blood covered her body now, and her face and hair had dried blood throughout. She onto the arm, yanking the muscle off like it was a chicken leg, and chewed vigorously swallowing it down with satisfaction. She finished it off, eventually working to the next arm, and then over to the legs, taking her time. In order to eat a full human body, Leilani had fasted for days, so that her hunger would keep her going for a long time because you could only eat it at the moment you destroyed their lives, otherwise, the flesh would get spoiled. Leilani now only had the brain left, which, cracking a skull was one of her favorite things to do. She grabbed the practically empty, massacred carcass of the woman off the table, and she dragged it over to a nearby wall. She rested it down, while all of her comrades were already eating into their brains having decided to work there before she did, but since it was her favorite she always saved it for last. Leilani took a step back, and then she focused on changing into her beastform, which she did off whim. Using her extra brute force, she picked up the head of the skull, and slammed it hard into the wall as it busted into pieces with parts of her brain and brain juices scattered everywhere seeping down the wall. Leilani reverted form, and she pulled up a chair, sitting down as she began to bring the pieces to her mouth, and--*

“NO!” Leilani screamed out loud, waking up in a cold swea, heart picking up fast as she sat up in bed. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and lowered her head as she began to sob.
“What happened his time?” Tymvir asked, as he pulled her close wrapping his arms around her.
“I-I was eating human flesh...”
“So? What’s wrong with that? You’re a werewolf, a daughter of the Aatu, everyone else is prey Leilani...”
“Darling I know that, but, I used to worship Namira, and...” She sighed, shaking her head, and tears streamed down her face. She was as pale as the snow, when her skin was normally tan, and she was remembering in full now every bit of the details of her brain feast that night. She knew that Tymvir didn’t understand, but for years now, she had been through with eating human flesh which meant she hardly ever turned into beast form since she could control when she would at her whim.
“You never told me you used to be a daedra worshipper...” Tymvir lifted a brow, surprised.
“Well, you weren’t around for the past nine years, now were you?” Leilani retorted, crossing her arms. “I think we have a lot of catching up to do.”

(TO BE CONTINUED)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Just to let you know, I noticed in your post above, you repeat some lines. It's in the post titled (CONTINUED FROM PART 1). A few paragraphs down, the line about "thinking fondly of me," and "it was an accident." If you look in that area, you'll see some stuff repeated. Just trying to help. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
Just to let you know, I noticed in your post above, you repeat some lines. It's in the post titled (CONTINUED FROM PART 1). A few paragraphs down, the line about "thinking fondly of me," and "it was an accident." If you look in that area, you'll see some stuff repeated. Just trying to help. :)

I will get on to fixing that. I was a bit tired, and thank you for the help for sure!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I will get on to fixing that. I was a bit tired, and thank you for the help for sure!

No problem, and ahem, for someone who was really bored yesterday, you sure pumped out lots of writing. Good stuff, but I gotta ask: Where's the sex, man? C'mon, cannibalism is so last week. :D

Also, where'd you come up with the Ula and Aatu? You make all that up, or is it in TES lore? Either way, I likes it. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
No problem, and ahem, for someone who was really bored yesterday, you sure pumped out lots of writing. Good stuff, but I gotta ask: Where's the sex, man? C'mon, cannibalism is so last week. :D

Also, where'd you come up with the Ula and Aatu? You make all that up, or is it in TES lore? Either way, I likes it. :)

Nah, the words have nothing to do with TES actually. I looked it up, all of the names I use for my characters besides Tymvir (that has something to do with TES lore) I choose distinctively based on their meaning. For example, Leilani means heavenly Lei, and while that makes no sense now (hahaha) it will eventually. Then, her sister's name is Danacia, which originally was spelled Daciana, and that means wolf. Ula, means wolf power, and is a unisex name for a person. Then, Aatu, means noble wolf which is feminine name for a person. Can't remember their origins, though, I'd have to go back to the website. ^^

As for the sex, well, I plan on getting there... eventually... but I need to form a plot first I feel like. I have some ideas, and it is fitting well, but from what I originally started with (the background information) I feel like I have gone in an entirely new direction. I was going to brief in Leilani's life as a child, and work up from there describing her experiences in Elsweyr, but I had a great idea to kind of like do excerpts from her life through dreams. Then, with these dreams, form like a reason as to why they are so frequent. Which would involve the Ula, primarily, and bring even more detail into that because in my last story I promised to make more of a understanding of the Ula, which, is a very exciting story to tell since they are...beyond what most would think of for werewolves, let's just say. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 2: RETURNING HOME)​

“So why is it a big deal that I worship Daedra, Tymvir? I mean, Hircine after all, blessed us with what we have.” Leilani questioned her lover, looking over to him. The wind picked up fast, and it took her long golden blonde hair with it. Leilani never allowed her hair loose, if she was ever going out on any kind of travel generally she had it up or kept back to prevent from getting in the way. But, she was feeling rather ‘loose’ today. Calmer. Something came over her, perhaps, the fact that Tymvir was back around?

“You know why it’s a big deal. We are NOT of his make, Lei. The Ula was started by the Aatu, and—“
“—And the Aatu came from Dabney. Yes, I got it, I really do understand. There isn’t anything here for you to explain to me, Tymvir, while you may have known the secrets of my family, you did not live in it. I did. Remember that.” Leilani smiled, lifting a brow as she clicked to her steed, and it snorted while picking up into a trot.

Tymvir watched as Shadowmere went further ahead of her, and he smirked admiring her from behind. No matter the fact that she was atop her horse, there was still much to be admired about her. Her toned, long legs, huddled around the horse’s body. Her strong, petite waist, holding her balance and centering within her bottom that sat comfortably upon her stallion. Even though she was relaxed, and much of her body wasn’t flex showing it’s best qualities, even at the relaxed state her muscles and health pulled through. Tymvir chuckled a small Nord chuckle, to himself, as he clicked to his own steed trotting up alongside her.

“Why though? Honestly cut the bullplops Tymvir. It’s been too long. What does my fascination with the Daedric Lords have to do with you?” Leilani suggested, with a sly smile, knowing he would get defensive.
Right on cue with her thoughts, Tymvir’s silver eyes locked into Leilani’s seductive, neon lime green eyes, and paid close attention to her smile across those fine lips of hers.

“You’re not getting in my head, your Grace.”

Leilani laughed, and then haulted her horse. Tymvir only called her ‘Your Grace’ because he knew it was something she didn’t like to hear. She didn’t understand how her parents loved being fawned after like that. They were getting closer to Riverwood with each moment they spoke, and getting off track in their travels was one of the things that bothered Tymvir most. Knowing that, she decided to take it to her advantage. Leilani dismounted Shadowmere, and then pulled his reins forward as she walked him over to a nearby tree limb to tie him off. It was the middle of the afternoon, and the sun was set high in the sky. The sky was rich in blue this day, and the clouds were cumulus, perfect and puffy. Tymvir stopped his horse abruptly, as it snorted annoyed with the idea of having to stay in one place, and he looked back to see Leilani making her way off the roadside and into the thick of the forest around them. He turned walking his horse up by Shadowmere, and then he dismounted tying it off.

“Where are you going your Grace?” Tymvir rolled his eyes, letting out an exasperated sigh.
“Just exploring, you know, having fun...” Leilani smiled. She began to walk faster as she felt him following her.
“We’re about an hour away from Riverwood, can’t we ‘have fun’ after settling in?” Tymvir started to pick up pace as well.
“No, I think I want to get to know Skyrim a little bit more than I do. After all, there’s so much adventure to be had when you just let it happen to you.” Leilani began to run, fast, her laugh echoing behind her in Tymvir’s direction.
Tymvir watched her quickly disappear, and then he smiled wide shaking his head. “So the chase begins...” He muttered to himself, now running as well, easily catching up behind her.
Leilani listened to the beat of his footsteps increase in noise as she started to run even faster. Having the wolven bloodline that she does, even in her natural state, from training in the Ula her endurance was quite enhanced. But of course, it never matched to what it measured in her true form of the beast. Leilani kept laughing, taking a few turns here and there, as she tried to lose him. But, they trained together growing up, so he knew most of her tricks and could easily keep up. Finally, they thick in the forest, and most likely had no idea of their way back to the roads without taking time to retrace their footsteps. Tymvir was right behind her, almost touching her back, but Leilani was just enough space away from him to keep her distance.
“I’m going to catch you Lei!” He shouted, between breaths.
Leilani was still laughing, but it wasn’t as easy as before. She picked up pace, now distancing herself even further from Tymvir. The trees, the trunks, the moss covered grounds, and the rubble that stood in their way providing obstacles to jump over here and there all began to blend in color with the speed that they were granted. “Remember I was always faster than you were!” Leilani pushed further, breathing heavier as she put even more of a distance between them. However, at that moment her words left her lips, Tymvir had vanished. Leilani heard no footsteps, no commotion from behind her, nothing. She immediately stopped, and then she looked all around her but to no avail of his presence. Tymvir, now overhead, kept a tight grip around the supporting tree branches he had climbed. He smiled, having Leilani right underneath him, and then let go of the branches pouncing on top of her as she fell to the ground under his weight.
“Try to get out now. I have you pinned.” Tymvir smiled, as he watched her struggle while he held her hands. His eyes wandered all over her body, both of them breathing heavily in unison from their minor period of exercise. “I have you pinned. You will never get out of my grasp. I have always been stronger than you.”

Leilani smiled, her eyes locking deep into his, thinking that if she really wanted to escape him that she could. But, she didn’t want to. Nor did he. The look in his eyes, and her eyes, hearing nothing but the birds chirping and perhaps the occasional bunny scampering by. It was a beautiful day, and there was no danger to be had at all. Tymvir kept her hands held up behind her, purposely to make her feel helpless, and then he lowered himself on top of her as he kissed her passionately. His lips pressed against hers, very much desired, and he kissed her as though he hadn’t savored the taste of her for a long time. Leilani weakened in his kiss, allowing him to release her arms, and the both of them wrapped their arms around one another instead. They were kissing, and rolling around in the forest, while their hands kept one another close.

Pulling away from him, she smiled, now on top. “So tell me. Now. We’ve been alone since Riften, we’re in our homelands, now tell me. It’s just you and me.” Leilani kissed him again.

“I cannot tell you just yet, my love. But soon I promise.” Tymvir insisted, stroking his hands through her hair.
Leilani groaned, rolling her eyes. “What’s preventing you from telling me Tymvir?”

Before Tymvir could speak, two pairs of feet belonging to the bodies of two males presented themselves right at the edge of his head. Leilani followed the feet up, and she saw two Nord males with silver eyes like his own. One of the males had long blonde hair with a scar that crossed his right eye, snow white skin like Tymvir’s, and he was wearing a full suit of Orcish armor minus the helmet. The other male had extremely long, jet black hair, that was knotted into a braid that swept behind him. His face was covered in scars, as well as his arms, and he was wearing short sleeved leather armor. A beautiful, daedric bow rested on his back, which had Leilani’s initials embossed into them. The man in the orcish armor had Wuuthrad, the only two handed weapon that Leilani carried with her which was originally tied off on Shadowmere on his back. Leilani’s anger began to grow, but before she had a chance to react, Tymvir was swept out from underneath her and she was sent back into a tumble. Tymvir could have easily fought back, but he didn’t. Instead, he let them beat him up, and then tie up his arms and legs to prevent his escape. Leilani quickly stood up and grabbed her daedric sword and dagger off her person, knowing that since she had no armor on, she had to be careful. She yelled out, running after the two, as the man in the leather armor let go of his grasp of Tymvir running after Leilani. Leilani jumped into the air as the man got close, swinging Wuuthrad with full force, and she flipped over his body. Doing a spiral double blade attack, the man let out a shriek of pain as he fell backwards. Leilani ran, pounced on top of him, and quickly slit his throat. Grabbing Wuuthrad out of his hands, and a few things off of his body in return for having stolen things from Shadowmere (which wasn’t easy to begin with), she looked in the direction of Tymvir who remained silent as the man dragged him further away. She stood up, and darted after him, jumping into the air as she landed on top of his shoulders bringing him down to thr ground on top of Tymvir. The man struggled, and Leilani had her legs tightly locked around his neck causing him to choke from the lack of air. Leilani was forward, face to face with Tymvir, and she gave him a wink with a small kiss as she began to rock her upper body back and forth. After creating a rocking motion that was strong enough, she flipped the man in her legs over Tymvir and released him into the air. She ended up on her hands, in a hand stand position with her arms parted around Tymvir’s waste, and then she bent her arms down halfway after hearing the man land with a grunt of pain on the ground. After bend her arms, she did another flip through the air landing on her feet facing the man just a few inches away from Tymvir’s head. Leilani unsheathed her dagger, walking up to the man that was still gasping for his breath, and weakened, and she squatted down grabbing his head up from the grass by the hair. She didn’t say anything, instead she quickly took the blade to his throat, and slit it. He began to bleed everywhere, choking on his own blood, and drowning in it. Leilani was already in his pockets, pulling out a few gemstones the male was carrying, as well as taking her bow back that he stole. After looting his corpse, Leilani stood up, wiping the sweat off her brow. She kept a serious expression, having remembered the color of their eyes, no matter if they were strange to her. Tymvir was standing up now, relaxing his back against a tree trunk with his legs crossed. The ropes that were once bound around his hands and feet were scattered about the area below him.
“Well, no doubt they were Ula members,” Tymvir laughed, applauding Leilani’s effortless kill, “the elder council is sure going to have a hay day about this.”

Leilani glared at Tymvir. The love that once rested in her eyes had vanished, and was replaced with anger. She walked swiftly up to him, and she grabbed him tight by the throat. She may be littler than he was, but she was still strong. She was a daughter of the Aatu. Tymvir grabbed her arms, as he choked, and he pushed her back with force that she couldn’t match. He collapsed to his knees, as Leilani regained her step from the “gentle push,” and he began to catch his breath. Leilani didn’t stop there, instead, she headed back after him with full force and her two blades out and ready to fight.

“YOU MADE ME KILL OUR KIND! TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN’T KILL YOU RIGH NOW FOR NOT JUST BEING HONEST WITH ME!” Leilani slashed as she got closer to him, and Tymvir used his arms to block her blades, as they cut them up, eventually making his way to stand up gritting his teeth through the pain. She moved fast, and he moved just as fast, but without weapons he knew he was not going to be a match for the daughter of the Aatu. He looked around, seeing Wuuthrad lying next to her bow that was close to the corpse. Leilani lunged forward as he ran in a different direction from her, Tymvir ducked, and she was sent over him falling into the grass. In that quick second she was down, Tymvir grabbed Wuuthrad and gained some distance from the huntress. Leilani stood up, her hair now all over the place, and as sweat trickled down her cheek she blew a few stray pieces of her golden locks from preventing her sight out of the way.
“TYMVIR!” She yelled loud, dropping her weapons, and letting out a loud roar as her body twisted and turned in awkward directions while being shrouded in a cape of darkness. After fully transforming, she roared, and the growl carried over the forest for miles. Tymvir dropped Wuuthrad, backing up, with his hands out in front of him to show his surrender. He lowered himself to his knees, keeping eye contact with Leilani, for he knew when she was angry there was no stopping her. Plus, he didn’t want to fight someone he was so deeply in love with at all.

“Leilani. Calm down. I promise I will tell you. Right now. Please. Don’t make us fight. I love you, Leilani, please don’t. I won’t fight you.”

Leilani didn’t answer him. Instead, she lowered herself to all fours as her front talons sank deep into the earth beneath her. She bared her teeth, snorting, and her ears pinned back behind her. Her mouth, brilliantly white oozing saliva all over, and as sharp and as large as that of a Great White Shark. She roared once more, as it echoed across the forest, and her lime green eyes began to glow heavily. She was ready to fight, and since she was a daughter of the Aatu, and he said those three words, the only way he’d win was by beating her in combat or dying. The reason they never spoke the words before was because of what had to happen for her following it. Technically, they could share a non confrontational bond, but in the ways of the Ula if another member of the Ula , particularly a male, shared his feelings for that of a daughter of the roal family: he had to earn his right to continue saying it.

“fluff!” Tymvir yelled, beating against his chest, trying to get himself pumped up and going. He kicked Wuuthrad aside, and then his silver eyes began to glow as he focused himself thinking about his transformation. Tymvir’s body began to twist and contort in different ways, being shrouded in a blanket of darkness like Leilani before, and then he was transformed. However, in his werewolf form, Tymvir was much bigger, and much stronger than Leilani. He towered over the royal daughter easily, but with those green glowing eyes, there wasn’t anything you could count out about her.

Tymvir roared, a passionate roar, as he looked deep into his lover’s eyes. His eyes held no anger, but affection, and a will to fight for what he deserved which was her. Leilani felt her heart beating faster, and a small bitof vulnerability showed through her eyes, allowing Tymvir the advantage as he ran up, sending her back squishing the corpse she was in front of into a tree trunk as well as herself mauling her neck with his teeth. Leilani strangled in his death grasp, knowing this was one of his favorite moves, using his weight against his opponent. Her eyes began to glow, and the grasses from behind him shot up into a swirling vine wrapping around his feet as they quickly threw him back and into a tree trunk opposite from her across the clearing. Leilani’s wolf form began to work it’s magic on her wounds, as it started to heal fast. When she had enough strength to bare against the pain of the wound on her neck, she darted after him, turning quickly at the last second to climb up a tree, and make her way into the branches. At this point, she would run, and she would wait for him to follow. Leilani’s advantage was speed, and she was damn good at it. She knew that if Tymvir had another blow like that, and kept her pinned, he would win. Jumping from tree branch to tree branch, the little huntress kept pace eventually slowing down as Tymvir was out of sight and hearing. Soon enough, a few moments passed by, and the large brute was following after her. Leilani jumped to a higher tree, quickly scampering into the shadow in the thickest part of it’s leaves, and as Tymvir came into her target sight she leapt onto his back. Tymvir roared swinging back and forth wildly, like a bucking bronco, as he felt Leilani sink her claws into his back. Leilani’s eyes glew once more, and the grasses from the ground shot up, and they wrapped around Tymvir binding his legs and feet while holding him in mid-air. Tymvir counteracted, his eyes glowing as several vines off the tree they were upon began to make their way after Leilani. Leilani stuggled, but eventually lost succumbing the binding of her entire body except for her as she hung from a branch in a vine cocoon.

“Face it. You can’t win.” Leilani insised, telepathically, as she used her empathetic abilities to force her way into his mind. “But, I can.” With that said, she forced the control that Tymvir had over the vines in his head to release her. Leilani dropped onto the branch beneat her, grinning a toothy grin as she watched him struggle. Leilani began to send horrifying images into his mind, illusions of terror playing upon old horrific memories, to make him weaken and succumb to temporary insanity. “Feel the pain of the power of the mind.” Leilani laughed in her mind, focusing, her lime green eyes brighter now than ever before.

Tymvir roared, beginning to sweat, doing his best to resist her living nightmares that sprung around the scenery before him. However, he had been through this before, because what she didn’t remember was that she used this on him back in the day in training because he was the only one strong enough to withstand her menal traps. Her weakness, though, was that he knew it was fake for certain, and while others knew the same he had more of a resistance to push against from those years of helpng her develop her abilities. Leilani watched him squirm, shaking, growing pale even in the black fur on his skin, and nearly wanting to vomit. All of the victims she put this through, she held tight like a snake would do their prey as they prepared their feast. She began to press stronger, and stronger into his mind, making his fears play against him, eventually rendering him to revert form and almost pass out. But, he didn’t pass out even if he reverted form, and the form reverse was due to Leilani as well. Having him nearly at this weak point, Leilani still felt him struggle against her, which angered her more. “You are very weak, Tymvir, give it up and I won’t kill you.”

Tymvir opened his eyes, glaring at her for saying that, and then he roared causing a morph again which shattered the grass binds around him and sending him into a drop with a thud to the ground below. Leilani leapt into the air, gracefully dropping down onto all fours, and then she looked upon the battered, large beast, who was heaving for his breath. She noticed that there was puke on the ground, from the effect that her grasp had over his mind. She smirked, and then said. “Give up, or I will go worse than this.”

“You forget that my talent is my strength.” Tymvir retorted, roaring as he leapt towards Leilani and pounded her into the ground. The two were now rolling around, slashing and biting and growling and kicking at each other. Leilani was getting weaker with each blow, because Tymvir wasn’t holding back, and every moment she tried to exploit his mind, he had another big smack to the face for her. Finally, with one awe-striking blow with Tymvir’s right arm to Leilani’s face, Leilani was sent backwards into a tree, which fell back, sending her into another tree that fell back, and then into two more after that. Tymvir trotted after her, picking up pace to see the woman of his dreams with a broken leg and a bloody face that most likely had some broken bones as well. He smirked, a wolfish smirk, and then walked close up to her. Leilani had reverted form from the cause of that blow, uncontrollably, and she was practically finished as she lied there in the ruins of the former trees. Tymvir focused on the idea of his natural state, covered in bruises and scratches, and his eyes had dark gray spots underneath him, and his veins were popping out through his overly pale skin in a purplish color. All from Leilani’s sickness to his mind, which, would be taking quite the toll on him later. Truthfully, Leilani with a few broken bones had it easier compared to what she did to him. If she had kept going, he most likely would have died wihout having a strong mental resistance like he did.

In his natural state, he came up to her, and slowly picked her up into his large arms. Leilani coughed up blood, her eyes black and blue, and a tooth came out into her hands. Tymvir smiled, and she tried mustering one as well, and he did his best to resist the after shock from her mental wrath. Tymvir cradled Leilani close, shaking from his weak state, as he lowered himself to the ground to sit with her in his arms.
“You are mine, and you will stay mine.” He demanded from the royal daughter as he looked at her battered body with concern and love in his eyes. A complex, misunderstood, wolfish love.
Leilani nodded, closing her eyes, weakly replying, “I am yours, and I love you too.”

(CONTINUES IN ANOTHER SECTION)​

Rekamennos

Account closed
I try to write at least once a night. And I am not done with this one.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Likes it lots. :) Though I must admit rather worringly, for a minute there, I thought for sure Tymvir was toast. Which woulda been a bummer, cuz I like the guy.

I enjoy playing him in Skyrim. He's quite a beast. XD He's a very new character, as well.

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 2 EXTENDED)​
skyrimulasanctuary.jpg
(Brinewater Grotto, Landscape concept of the Ula Sanctuary)
“If she was knocked out like that, it should have rendered her focus off of him. He shouldn’t be reacting like this.” A person propositioned, to another person, standing over Tymvir’s sick body. He was lying upon a stone table, covered in vines that were holding him down as his body uncontrollably spasmed all over the place. Tymvir was spitting up white foam, from his mouth, and the purple color of his veins was more prominent now as his veins all over were pulsating throughout his body.

“It’s hard to resist something like what Leilani put him through. If we don’t administer the potion soon, he’s probably not going to make it. Grenagoir, what in the hell are you waiting for over there?” The second voice boomed across the room, as another stranger was bent over an alchemy station beating at a few ingredients into a pulp.

lLGiN.jpg

Arngeir.jpg

(Grenagoir concept (both of the first and second combined), a very old man with a snow white beard and hair however has the stamin and agility of a young man paired with the experience of his age...he is not immortal or anything, but because of magic, has lived a long time, however the differences of him that separate him for originality's sake is that he is extremely skinny, has silver eyes, and wears the warpaint that vilkas and farkas wear in the same color as well....YES THIS IS GANDALF, AND NO, THIS IS NOT MY PICTURE I TOOK IT FROM GOOGLE...Just wanted an idea, and I know pathetic of me to use Gandalf but every time I write about Grenagoir I think of him and Arngeir combined)

“Shut it, you, just a few more touches of this, and there...Wala!” Grenagoir stood up, and then brought an open bottle with a fresh ‘Cure Poison’ potion resting within it. The first stranger took the potion, and then held Tymvir’s shaking head up as the potion slipped into his mouth.

“Swallow damn you!” The first stranger insisted, closing his mouth gently, as he kept his head up so that Tymvir could swallow the potion down. Slowly, he did so, and then a blue glow began to surround him as the color to his skin came back and the purple in his veins instantly vanished. With that, the vines released him, and Tymvir slowly sat up. He shook his head, putting his hands to his face, and he coughed.

“Thank you , elder council.” He nodded, and the elder council nodded back. Tymvir looked around the sanctuary, silver eyes scanning left to right. The Ula sanctuary was underground, in a very deep cave that had tunnels that lead to scattered entrances all over Skyrim. Some were shorter distances than others, but those were the ones that were South of Riverwood.
The Ula Sanctuary looked quite similar to Brinewater Grotto. It was a large, open cave that’s cieling stretched up for miles. In the center of the whole thing rested a large pool of water with a waterfall, and the rest of the area surrounding was thick in forestry. However, this cave stretched on for miles as well. Throughout the thick, massive acres of forest that stretched through the sanctuary lied several encampments. One was for training, one was for health, and several others for those who chose to live within the walls of the sanctuary in peace rather than return to the above world of Tamriel. It was literally a city for werewolves. And there was nothing else of it’s kind anyhere, except, for other Ula districts.

Hearing the strong pounding of the waterfall nearby, from the health encampment, Tymvir still searched his surroundings for Leilani. He finally locked eyes on her, as she was looking upon him with a smile. In the Ula sanctuary, all who lives there in their natural form wore something of silver. For the royal family, they had silver dresses. Leilani’s dress was a shoulder rested V cut floor length evening gown. Her hair was french braided halfway back, and the rest of it laid at her shoulder in spiral curls. She was wearing her crown, made of Riverwood civilian teeth, and around her neck lied her mother’s locket with the Ula insignia. It was a part of the magic that encircled their home. The walls of the sanctuary were thick rock, yes, but they were covered in masses of amounts of green vine. As were the hills and cliffs thats separated different segments of the area. But beyond the vines, large purple glowing words in an ancient tongue which was unreadable covered every stone piece within the Ula Sanctuary. This, was the work of the ancient and powerful members of the Aatu bloodline who first founded the Ula. They did this here, primarily, but for other districts that branched out...well they had their own specialized methods of keeping our intruders and enhancing their members’ abilities. This place was truly a marvel.

Leilani was sitting on a stone chair with another member of the elder council wrapping her broken leg. Tymvir let out a sigh of release as he saw that her beautiful face had no extra damage to it after the couple of times that he slashed it. The elder council most likely spent a lot of time reconstructing the bones behind it. He got up, walking over to her, and stood patiently a few feet away from her to let the wrapping of her leg be completed. Afterwards, carefully he swept Leilani into his arms, and he kissed her tenderly. Leilani swooned, her leg lifting into the air, and her arms wrapping around his shoulder. Tymvir was wearing a silver linen shirt, silver pants and boots, as well as a belt that held his shirt fitting to his body. The elder council had fastened his hair into a ponytail behind him, and both him and Leilani were fully cleaned up from their bloody battle.

“You are mine, you know that?” He stated a question, not really expecting her to change her mind.

Leilani grinned, her lime green eyes sparkling with pure happiness. “I am yours, always and forever.”

Grenagoir itched his long, grey bear, blinking his silver eyes. The old man, wearing a black mages hood and robes made his way over to the loving couple. He lifted a small, wrinkled arm and pointed at Tymvir with a long fingernail jutting out from his fingertips. All of the members of the elder council wore the same garb, and were very old. But, they all had their own characteristcs that depended on their gender. Some still had hair that was full in color, while others just looked as wrinkled and aged as Grenagoir. Grenagoir, however , was the oldest and generally the one that spoke the most on behalf of the council during assembly sessions.

“Preparations have been made for a meeting of the assembly. You, Tymvir, must come with me. And your Grace, the assembly must know of your new mate.” Grenagoir smiled, a wrinkled smile, and then he motioned for Tymvir to follow as he got in line behind the rest of the elder council making their way up a pair of stone steps. The elder council, had a home space in a temple that sat at the higest of the cliffs in the Ula Sanctuary. This, was where the royal bloodline resided. It was a stone, greek box style temple, made of the same stone that covered the walls of the sanctuary and covered in the same purple lettering and vines all over. Around each side, there were at least eight pillars, and of course they were covered in vines as well.

Tymvir looked back to Leilani, with a shrug, and she smiled knowing exactly what was going on. She was putting most of her weight now on her left leg, since her right was broken, and began to wonder to herself how she was going to make it to the tunnel that lead to the assembly hall. She looked around, seeing the healers of the Ula tending to the sick, but no one that could help her out. Then, she looked down the three staircases she had to descend before getting to the tunnel entrances, and as she did a warm hand rested upon her shoulder. She turned around, in shock, and smiled to see her sister Danacia from behind. Her sister’s hair had grown out, instead of being short, now it was long and light red. She was wearing a short, body curving silver dressed with her adorned in her Riverwood Civilian teeth circlet like Leilani. Danacia was smaller than her sister in height, a very petite build, but was also toned and muscular from her minor adventures and daily shifts on the job. She was tan from just having returned from Elsweyr to bring her two children to visit their grandparents, and she had lime green eyes just like Leilani.

“Need some help, Lei?” Danacia grinned, almost jumping up and down from how excited she was to see Leilani.

Leilani squealed, wrapping her arms around her sister, and she pulled away with a nod. “Yes, please, I don’t make for an effective solo walk right now. When did you get back Dace? I thought you were in Ivarstead with your children?”

“So that means you’re no longer mad...?” Danacia asked, shameful eyes, looking up to her sister before responding.

Leilani felt a rush of old emotions come up, a sick in the stomach feeling in play,and Saiden coming the center of attention in her mind. She sighed,shaking her head as she remembered that night, walking in on Danacia and Saiden intimately intertwined in one another’s arms on the floor of her Whiterun cottage. The home that she gave to Danacia for free. Leilani swallowed, looking into her sister’s eyes with a mixture of pain and happiness that took most of that pain away. The happiness was from being reunited with Tymvir. “I forgive you, Danacia, we are family and nothing separates us. I just hope you are done with chasing prey.”
“I have been, for a while now, and you know that. But I know that my choice in mate is considered unacceptable in the Ula, so I have decided just to keep quiet about it for as long as I can...” Danacia smiled, moving past her sister’s words and answering her question. A feeling of relief came over her. When forgiveness was accepted, for members of the Ula, they no longer spoke on the behalf of the wrong doings. No matter how much pain it brought them. And for family, they would do anything.

“That’s fine with me. Wulfric is a good man, and he will a great father indeed.” Leilani laughed, and her sister joined in.

“Now lets get you to the crowning, shall we? I am so proud of you, you know that? You really are the one who deserves this. I wasn’t much for tradition anyways. I have something I need to tell you, Lei. It’s important.” Danacia looked concerned.

Leilani began to grow concerned because of her sister’s worry. “What’s up Dace?”

“After tonight, I am no longer coming back to the Ula. I am not with a mate of the Ula, and while he is half breed, I love him as my mate. You will have a male of the Aatu, soon, and you can continue the lineage on proudly in our parent’s name. Tymvir and you will make a great replacement of our parents, and you know that. I am resigning my claim to the royalty, and addressing it in the assembly tonight after the crowning. I want you to have the seat as you so rightly deserve.” Danacia’s eyes filled with honest tears, but every word she said she meant. It was just going to be hard, since all her life, the Ula was apart of it.

“I see...wow. That is a lot to take in.” Leilani looked away, saddened eyes. “That would make you prey after this, Dace, you know that?”

“I know, but I think voluntary exile would help benefit them from seeking to hunt me. Hopefully.” Danacia sighed as well.

“I will put you under our protection, as the divines as my witness Dace—I will never let them hurt you!” Leilani smiled, nudging her sister’s shoulder with her hand. Danacia smiled back, and then came around to her left side putting Leilani’s arm around her shoulders.

“Off to the assembly hall then, aren’t we?” Danacia suggested, with a bigger smile.

Leilani nodded, a heavy pain in her heart, so much change was happening so fast. In all of her life, following the Ula, she never suspected that she would take the seat of her parents. She always thought, since there were two daughters, just in general of the fact that her parents had more than one child, the crowning would include them both. Which made her wonder, if it ever came down to this—where they both had true mates from the Ula—would they both ruled together, or would it be out of age discrimination? That would be a question she would have to ask the elder council, for later.

Heading down the steps, carefully, Leilani and Danacia made their way to the bottom of the Ula Sanctuary. Looking up at it, from the base, it reminded her much of Whiterun and their districts built into that large foothill. The royal temple, which was at the top, followed by several personal encampments, and then the health encampment, and then the training grounds, which then as the base was the tunnels. The waterfall and body of water sat in the training grounds, and each area was thick in forests. It was quite a beautiful sight to see.
They took the center tunnel, going through a vacant stonepathway covered in vines and lit up by the beautiful purple glowing words that covered every wall. Every member of the Ula didn’t wear shoes, it was just how they dressed, for transforming into their beast forms made shoes extremely unnecessary. The tunnel was somewhat cramped, due to members piling into the assembly hall. When they finally reached the clearing, to a very high cieling based cave covered in vines once more, the area was much different. There was a stage, to the right, which had a table for the elder council and two throne chairs for the daughters of the Aatu to sit upon. At the very center of the stage rested a large tree trunk, covered in vines, that looked like that of a podium. Across from the stage was a large set of bleachers, that escalated into a ampitheatre like setting made of stone and covered in the same magical words and vines. At the very top of this assembly hall, rested a large opening to the sky, and it showed the moonlight directly overhead. It was one of the most favored things about the assembly hall to Leilani. The two made their way up the stairs, and Danacia helped Leilani to her throne to await Tymvir’s arrival with the elder council.

Meanwhile, back at the palace, the elder council was sitting and discussing what was actually going to be happening in tonight’s assembly session. Tymvir was seated in a stone chair, in their wing of the palace, and Grenagoir was pacing back and forth as he explained what the crowning was all about. Tymvir sat back, relaxed with his arms crossed for comfort, and a smile on his face. After all these years, chasing Leilani, and all of the years that he thought about her fondly only as a memory, he finally had her back in his arms. As his. She would no longer be in pain, she would no longer have to suffer, and she would always be his. He thought back on the fight for her heart, the other night, and remembered how close he was to dying. He smiled, giving himself a mental pat on the back, for his woman had quite the strength and he found no other woman as deserving as her of his heart. Taking in a deep breath, he scratched his jet black hair,and then his eyes went back to Grenagoir as he watched him pace back and forth.

“You are going to be crowned into the royal family, and we, well will be delivering you a crown we made that we felt would fit your new title. A son of the Aatu bloodline. There is no change of your abilities, you are who you are, but you will be considered royalty among your people now.” Grenagoir stated, moving himself from pacing and over to a pillar that had a purple pillow on it resting with a silver moonstone circlet with the Ula insignia in the middle. All of the members of the Ula, wore a silver moonstone circlet, all day everyday whenever they were in the sanctuary. Just like the magic that coarsed through the walls of their home, the magic also coarsed through their veins after they were branded from birth. The sanctuary of the Ula was a sacred place for all wolvenkind born into it, and held many wonders from the untold eye.

“Well, sounds like quite a big deal, huh?” Tymvir charmingly responded, with a smile.
Grenagoir rolled his eyes, with a smirk, as he picked up the circlet ready to return to the assembly hall. “I just wanted to be sure you understood being a mate of a daughter of the Aatu got you into. I hope you know, you will be held up to the highest importance of the matters of her heart. And if you shame her, like Saiden did before, you will be put to the death.” Grenagoir didn’t even blink, after what he said, saying it with such ease and expecting Tymvir to take it that way.

Tymvir lifted a brow, confused, who in the hell was Saiden? He thought for a moment, to all of the members of the Ula that he knew, but then remembered Leilani’s time as Dragonborn and her companion Dragonborn during the Alduin crisis. He nodded, and then understood who Saiden was now. But, still had many questions to ask his love later on. For now, he figured it would be best to just play along as though he knew for fear of what Grenagoir would say if he questioned him. “Yes, your excellency, of course.”

Grenagoir came close, putting a bony and pointy hand upon Tymvir’s shoulder, with a smile. They shared a brief moment of each other’s eyes, reflecting on all of the times Grenagoir watched him grow throughout the years, and then broke quickly. He replied, “I am sure you will make a great son of the Aatu, your excellency.” He then pulled away, and all of the elder council bowed before him respectfully. With that, Tymvir rose following after the elder council as they made their way down the long steps to reach the tunnels that lead to the assembly hall.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts