18+ The Prophecy of Apocapher

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
Background​
At the beginning of time, there was the Daedra and the Divines. Each being, whether Daedra or Divine, had their own special powers. Madness, time, love, beauty, wisdom, fierceness, and more. But there was one with the powers of all of them. His name was Apocapher, and he marked the end of time. While he was still young and learning to control his powers, the Divines and the Daedra joined forces to battle him and defeat him. A few years after, a prophecy was foretold. In the prophecy Apocapher's return was foretold. The year is 4E 307 and it is time for the prophecy to happen, and the world is coming to an end. The Divines call upon the Heroes of Tamriel to try to stop Apocapher. Since he is armed with the power of all the Divines and the Daedra, they are powerless against him. But there is one Divine power which he does not posses. The power of the Dragonborn. But he's gone. There is hope, however, as the Divines have located a man by the name of Kriid who they believe to be the key to defeating Apocapher. Kriid is a hooded vigilante in the city of Skingrad is Cyrodiil. The team quickly rushes to recruit this mysterious man. When questioned he refuses to tell them anything about himself or his past, and he keeps his hood so far down you cannot see his face, and he seems to be hiding a very big secret. Though the Divines say this man is the key to saving the world, how can the team trust him if he won't tel them anything? Join the team once again, as they attempt to save the world in the biggest fanfic so far in the Heroes of Tamriel series. With twists everywhere and obstacles in their way, will the team be able to stop Apocapher before it is too late? This story will be told from the POV of two characters, the beginning starting with Nerevar and then at some point in the story, moving to a different character from whom's POV the rest of the story will be told.​
Characters:​
kriid (edited).jpg/Argon (edited).jpg Kriid/Argon​
Nerevar (edited).jpg Nerevar​
Sheogorath (edited).jpg Sheogorath
Fayen (edited).jpg Fayen
Garnin (edited).jpg Garnin
sloth.jpg Thadon, Sheogorath's pet sloth

Chapters:
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (finale)

ultimatedovahkiin

Prologue​
"Do something you fool!" said Alduin​
"I'm trying!" said Xan​
Then Argon was completely sucked into the portal where he was erased from existence.​
That part kept replaying itself in Nerevar's dream. It went over and over and over and Nerevar tossed and turned in his bed. Then it went even faster and faster and faster until it seemed it was happening five times all at once in his dream. Then he heard a laughing, and a the outline of man's face appeared over the dream. The man was laughing maliciously. The laughing got louder and louder and seemed to be coming at him. The the outline of a hand appeared and stretched forward open-palmed at Nerevar. Right as it was about to grab him, Nerevar shot upright in his bed. Nerevar started breathing heavily as he tried to convince himself it had just been a dream. Whoever that man had been, he was not really there. He put his hand on his heart and found that it was beating rapidly. Nerevar moved his hand away as his heart rate started to slow. He looked next to him to make sure he hadn't awaken Carla, his girlfriend, she was asleep. Somehow, Nerevar wasn't sure how, but she managed to sleep through his nightmares. He got up and went to look out the window. Overnight the city had finished setting up for the celebration. This day marked the one year anniversary of the battle against Xan. After the battle, Nerevar had made sure that each year there would be a special holiday during which they would commemorate Argon's sacrifice.​
After he had absorbed the soul's of both Xan and Alduin, they tried to take over his body and use him as a host to carry out their evil plans. Argon would not let that happen, so he threw himself into the portal that had led to Xan's realm, which Xan had turned into a vortex that would erase anything that entered it from existence. Argon never returned from the portal, as expected, rather the portal and the realm has collapsed on itself. Now it was the time to celebrate the sacrifice Argon had made, as a way to honor Tamriel's fallen hero. Nerevar and the rest of the team had traveled to the Imperial City, as the biggest party was to take place there the Divines had even promised the team that they would make an appearance there. The team was staying in separate rooms in the Tiber Septim Hotel in the Talos Plaza. It was the most luxurious hotel in all of Cyrodiil. In fact, the team had to rent the whole place out because there were just that many of them. Nerevar was trying to use these thoughts to keep his mind off of the nightmares. They had begun about two weeks ago, and he has been haunted by them ever since.​
"Did you have another nightmare?" asked Carla as she was getting up from the bed​
"What are you doing awake? It's only six in the morning." said Nerevar​
"I realized you had got up. Did you have another one?" she asked again​
Carla was the only person Nerevar had told about the nightmares.​
"Yes. This time it was worse. The dream started speeding up, and the man tried to grab me." Nerevar said still gazing out the window​
"Maybe you should tell the team. They might know what to do." Carla suggested as she put her arms around Nerevar from his backside.​
"I don't know. I'm supposed to be their leader, but I am already falling short of Argon's footsteps. If I tell them I am having nightmares, it will make me sound even weaker." said Nerevar​
"No it won't. You are a great leader. Something is wrong, you need to share it with your team. Open up and trust them." said Carla​
"But things have been different since Argon died and I became leader. The team just has a different feel to it now. I don't want things getting any different." said Nerevar​
"Just tell them about the nightmares. Please Indoril? For me?" asked Carla​
"Fine, I'll do it for you." he said​
"Thank you." Carla smiled​
**********​
Later that day the team met up at a tavern in the Temple District.​
"I'm just saying, I don't really want to listen to another song by that famous bard Taylora Swiftfoot. All she sings about is her past lovers and how terrible they are." said Garnin​
"She's really not that bad." said Fayen​
"If she is having that much trouble with guys, maybe she's the problem." said Garnin​
"Oh well, she is going to be performing tonight at the party, you guys are going to have to deal with it." said Sheogorath, "Bartender! Can we get some more cheese?"​
"Uh uh, right away Mr. Sheogorath!" said the bartender scrambling to find some cheese to keep the Daedric Prince happy​
Sheogorath let out a loud hearty laugh​
"What is that thing around your neck Sheogorath?" asked Garnin​
"I don't know. I accidentally created it the other day. I call it a sloth." said Sheogorath​
"Why is it around your neck?" asked Fayen​
"Because it's tired of course! I'm going to keep it as a pet." Sheogorath said​
"Alright, alright, listen I have an announcement to make." said Nerevar​
The team silenced and listened intently to their leader.​
"I know this will probably make me sound weak, but I have been having nightmares for the past two weeks." said Nerevar, "I can't sleep. And when I try, they just come back."​
"What about, lad?" asked Sheogorath​
"Argon. As he jumped into the portal. Then, a face appears, laughing. Last night the dream sped up. And the laughing grew louder and louder. I can still hear it now if I concentrate. Then, last night, a hand appeared and it tried to grab me." explained Nerevar​
"That doesn't make you sound weak. In fact, I have been having that same dream." said Fayen​
"Me too." said Garnin​
"I have been having the very same dream. You know what I do?" said Sheogorath​
"What?" asked Nerevar​
"Each morning and night I do the fish stick. It's a very delicate state of mind." said Sheogorath​
"Umm... How do you do 'the fish stick'?" asked Nerevar​
"I'll show you. Watch." said Sheogorath​
Nerevar watched. "You aren't doing anything...." he said​
"Yes I am. I'm doing the fish stick." said Sheogorath​
"Okay...." Nerevar said, sometimes he forgot how mad the madgod could get​
Sheogorath laughed again. "Bartender!" he shouted, "Where is my cheese?"​
*************​
That night at the ceremony, just as Taylora Swiftfoot was getting off the stage, the Divines appeared to kick off the party.​
"See? Told you that's all she sings about." said Garnin​
Fayen was standing there repeatedly hitting his head against one of the poles in the Temple of the One. In front of the dragon in that little area where the Dragonfires once were, was where the Divines were standing.​
"Hello Tamriel." said Akatosh​
The whole city got suddenly quiet.​
"So it has been a year, since the Shadow King Xan tried to take over Tamriel, and the dragonborn Argon sacrificed himself to save us all." said Akatosh​
"Well, that is why we are here right? To celebrate?" said Talos​
"We promised your heroes here that we would make an appearance. You know what? Heroes, get up here." said Arkay​
The team, rather confused walked up on the stage.​
"This is the team that fought for you!" said Dibella​
The crowd cheered​
"Notice how there is only five now. That is because the fifth, Argon, as we all know sacrificed himself. If not for him, we would be gone." said Mara​
"Let us have a moment of silence for our fallen hero, then Nerevar the new leader of the team will give a speech." said Zenithar​
"I will?" he asked in a whisper​
"Yes you will." came the reply​
"Now, the moment starts now." said Julianos​
The whole city was silent, thanks to the Divines influence. It felt like an extended silence, but Argon deserved it.​
After a while Stendarr said, "Okay moment over."​
"Let's hear that speech Nerevar." said Kynareth​
Nerevar stepped up, kind of confused, but also trying to think of a speech in his head.​
He heard a little boy in the crowd say, "Mommy, I'm bored. Can we please go to the party?"​
The mother shushed the boy. "That man is one of the ones responsible for keeping you alive. You will be respectful of him or you will not get to go to any party." she scolded​
"Well, so it's been a year huh? I guess time flies. Well, I didn't really know I was gonna be giving a speech. But here goes my attempt." said Nerevar, "It was a very dark day, when Xan tried to take over. Argon, he went around and got this team back together so we could fight Xan. Now, he's gone. He paid the ultimate price for our lives and the lives of our children. If not for him, we would all be ruled by a fake dragonborn. But thankfully, we are not. Argon was a great hero. He defeated many villains and save Tamriel on more than one account. The world have died many many years ago if not for him. But it's still here. So, as we party and celebrate today, let us remember the reason why we are still here. Because of Argon. Thank you, let the party begin."​
The crowd roared.​
**********​
The celebration was amazing. Games had been set up, people were selling food. A giant wooden effigy of Xan and Alduin was being burned in the Arena. People were getting drunk, and you could feel the excitement in the air. The team was thoroughly enjoying themselves, especially Sheogorath who went around scaring mortals. But the festivities were cut short.​
All of a sudden out of no where a giant dragon swooped down. It seemed to have a man on its back. The dragon flew around the city breathing fire, while the man fired powerful spells. Buildings were being ruined, people were running and screaming. And a little boy was crying that he couldn't find his mommy.​
Nerevar ran to little boy and grabbed him, just as fire from the dragon spewed where the boy had just been standing.​
"Don't worry, we will find your mommy." said Nerevar​
"Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't want to listen to you talk." cried the boy​
"It's okay. It was a boring talk anyways, parties are more fun." Nerevar said​
Nerevar saw a woman frantically running around crying, "My baby! Where is he?! Where is my baby?!"​
"Is that your mommy?" Nerevar asked​
"Yes!" the little boy said, "Mommy!"​
"Sam! Oh thank the Divines!" she said​
Nerevar brought the boy to his mother, and sent the two down a trapdoor next to a house.​
"You'll be safe down here." he said​
"Thank you Nerevar! Divines bless your kind heart!" the mother said​
"Team! We got a job to do!" Nerevar shouted​
The team assembled and they chased after the dragon.​
"Alright. We got a man and a dragon to catch. Sheogorath, you lure him towards you and Fayen you shoot the man when you see him. Garnin, I want you to get on a roof and jump and bring your axe on that thing's tail. I'll jump up from behind and stab the dragon. Sheogorath, make sure you get that think low enough though." said Nerevar​
"Aye." said the Daedric Prince​
Sheogorath ran into the middle of two houses. Fayen and Garnin each climbed up one. Fayen drew his bow, Garnin drew his axe. Nerevar hid with his Elven Sword drawn in the shadows. Which were now safe by the way.​
"Hey! Lizard thing! Look over here! I found some cheese!" shouted Sheogorath​
The dragon flew above him.​
"Come down here Argonian rider! I wants to talk to ya." Sheogorath said​
"Who summons me?" asked the man​
"You can call me Ann Marie! That is, if you want an angry Daedric Prince jumping rope with your intestines. If not, then you may call me.... LORD SHEOGORATH!" Sheogorath said​
"A Daedric Prince, hmm? This should be easy." said the man​
Right before the dragon spewed, Garnin jumped on the dragons tail slicing it off with his axe. The dragon yelled in pain and reared back. This gave Fayen the opening he needed. He let the arrow fly, but the man caught it and broke it in his hand. Nerevar jumped and managed to stab the dragon in the under stomach. The dragon yelped in pain and flew away. Its master shouting curses at the heroes. Then before he was out of ear shot, he yelled, "You may have beat me now, but Apocapher will not be defeated!"​
The heroes regrouped and the Divines came over to them.​
"Who did that man say he was?" asked Talos​
"I think he said Apocapher." said Fayen​
"Why can't villains ever be named Debby? Wouldn't once you just like to fight a Debby?" said Sheogorath​
"No... Not Apocapher. Hurry heroes. Come with me." Akatosh said opening a portal​
"Wait what's going on?" Nerevar asked​
"There's no time just come here." said Akatosh​
"No. Not until you tell us what's happening." said Nerevar stubbornly standing his ground​
Akatosh sighed then said, "The world is coming to an end."​

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 1: Apocapher​
"Wait, what?" asked Nerevar​
"Please, just step through the portal." said Akatosh​
"I want to know what is going on." said Nerevar​
Akatosh sighed, "I curse the one who made you think you get to talk to a Divine like that. I will explain once we get to safety!"​
"Fine. You'd better explain yourself." said Nerevar​
The team stepped through the portal and came out in a big room. It's walls were gray, and there was a big chandelier hanging above a big, rectangular, wooden table. There were big fancy chairs all around the table, it was the room the Divines had set up when Xan threatened.​
"Take a seat and I shall explain." said Akatosh and everyone took a seat​
"Once, long ago, there was a man. He was created at the same time us and the Daedra were created. He was created with all the powers of the Divines and the Daedra so that we could not stop him and he could use his powers to fulfill his destiny, his destiny being to end the world. After a couple hundred years, he decided that it was time for the world to end. We were forced to join forces with the Daedra, and we battled and battled and battled. Eventually, we won thanks to the fact he still hadn't completely learned to control and use his powers. He seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth and we though he was dead. Then a few years a prophecy was foretold of his return to end the world. We thought he had already came and was defeated, guess we were wrong." explained Akatosh​
"When did you think he came?" asked Fayen​
"The Soul Wars. We thought perhaps he had taken the form of Sithis." said Talos​
"Can we hear this prophecy?" asked Nerevar​
"Oh a prophecy, I love those things. They are like little stories that tell you the future and how everyone is going to die. They are so funny!" said Sheogorath​
"The prophecy reads: 'After a great war is completed, and a soul dispute ended.​
A shadow is defeated along with a dragon who retreaded.​
Then Apocapher returns, and the world shall cease.'" recited Julianos​
"It says a shadow is defeated along with a dragon who retreated, how do you not get that that is Xan and Alduin???" said Fayen thoroughly confused​
"Well Alduin was defeated and he is known as the Ancient Shadow in the song of the Dragonborn, and Parthurnaax had retreaded from the dragons and he was also killed at about the same time Alduin was defeated." said Zenithar​
"But it says a great was is completed and a soul dispute ended. How do you not get the Soul Wars from that??" asked Nerevar​
"Well it says a great war. It could have been talking about THE Great War." said Mara​
"But it says a soul dispute ended, both of the Great Wars were about Talos worship." said Nerevar​
"Well the there could have been a dispute over souls and whether or not the are real." said Stendarr​
"But there wasn't... Of all people you guys should know that." said Fayen​
"Well they have a point. Damn elves seem to be pissed about something new each day. 'This mead tastes like piss.' 'A dragon burnt my house down.' 'I dropped my cabbages into the river.' 'My genitals are too small.'." said Garnin in a mocking voice​
"Hey!" said Nerevar​
"Oh, um, uh, no, not, not the Dunmer, Nerevar. Those guys are cool! Most elves are! It's those damn High Elves who really piss people off. Can't we just make them all go work for some fat guy building gods knows what in a workshop somewhere in the Tundra of Skyrim?" said Garnin​
Nerevar simply rested his left elbow on the table and touched his thumb, pointer, and middle fingers to his temple and forehead.​
"How about we get back to work, eh? I'm getting mighty bored." said Sheogorath​
"Sheogorath's right, let's get back to business." said Nerevar​
"Alright, so, Apocapher has all Divine and Daedric powers. But there is one Divine power he doesn't have." said Kynareth, "That's the power of the Dragonborn."​
"Well that's great and all but what's that? Oh yeah, he's dead. My grandson is dead." said Sheogorath​
"We know, but there is still hope. Though he is not Dragonborn, we know that for sure, we have found a man in Skingrad, he is a masked vigilante there. We are not sure how, nor do we really care how, but this man is the key to defeating Apocapher. You need to head there at once and recruit him." said Dibella​
"Is there anything we need to know about him?" asked Nerevar​
"He is very skilled and a great fighter. He will probably put up a fight. Do not underestimate him. And whatever you do, DO NOT kill him if he tries to fight or run." said Talos​
"Aye, I will resist any urge I have to skin him and make him into a coat." said Sheogorath​
"Good. I'm going to send you to Skingrad right now." said Akatosh, "Good luck."​
Akatosh snapped and the team was sent the Skingrad​

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 2: New Recruit​
The team appeared outside the gates to Skingrad. As they were walk through the gate they heard a guard say to his friend, "Did you see that dragon fly overhead earlier? Massive thing that was. It seemed to be injured though."​
Nerevar stopped, Apocapher had flown above the city earlier, perhaps he was close in the area, maybe they could find him and beat him while he was still weak. No, Nerevar decided, they had a mission to be doing. Besides if they went up against him without the one destined to stop him, they would surely parish.​
Inside the city they were partying also, it seemed almost as festive as the Imperial City. Strewn around the close together buildings made of stone, were streamers. There were banners hanging off the bridges, booths for games and food had been set up. Sheogorath resumed his game of Scare the Mortals. The people seemed not even to care that a massive dragon had just flown above them. Maybe they hadn't noticed. What Nerevar did notice however. was that most of the plants in the city were dead. For such a nice city, they really shouldn't let their plants turn brown and die.​
"Alright," said Nerevar, "we need to find this man if we have any chance of beating Apocapher. But where do we start?"​
"Let's ask the Count in the castle, maybe he would know." suggested Fayen​
"Good idea. Sheogorath come on." said Garnin​
"Aw but I was about to tell this man about the time I gutted a pig then stuffed the insides with cotton and used it with a pillow. I still have it!" said Sheogorath​
**********​
The team now stood inside the castle throne room trying to get the Count's attention. There was a massive party going on in the throne room and the Count was busy dancing with every girl he could see. There were streamers stretching throughout the room, starting from the ceiling and stretching to the wall. People were dancing and laughing and getting drunk. There was a table at the front of the room on which there were two barrels full of wine. The count was in the middle of a group of people with a bottle of wine in his hand and a some girls dancing with him. The team pushed their way through the crowd and to the Count.​
"Count!" called Nerevar, "Count!"​
He didn't hear him​
He called again, and again, and again. Finally he turned and nodded at Sheogorath.​
Sheogorath pushed the girls out of the way and grabbed the count. "Silence!" He shouted as he raised the count up.​
The room went completely quiet and everyone was looking at Sheogorath.​
"Sheogorath, hello. Would you mind putting me down?" asked the Count​
Sheogorath dropped him on his butt.​
The count stood up and brushed himself off, "What was that for?" he asked​
"We have been trying to get your attention!" said Nerevar​
"So you hurt me?" the Count said​
"It worked didn't it?" asked Sheogorath​
"Fine, what do you need?" he asked​
"This is private." said Nerevar​
"Fine. Follow me." said the Count​
The team followed the Count to his quarters.​
"What do you want?" he asked again​
"We are looking for the vigilante. How can we find him?" asked Nerevar​
"Him? Why would you want to find him?" asked the Count​
"Reasons we are not obligated or will tell you." said Fayen​
"Wow. So many secrets.... I suppose if there was a crime or something he would show up." said the Count​
"Well... I guess we should just go wait around until something bad happens. With the way this celebration is going it shouldn't take too long." said Nerevar​
********​
The team stood by watching as Sheogorath once again began the game Scare the Mortals. Nerevar felt bad for the poor Daedric Prince, he had really been devastated after Argon's sacrifice, so devastated that he embraced his madgod nature. It really was rather sad to see him like this. He had been pretty normal until Argon sacrificed himself. After that Sheogorath lost all his family. His daughter and his grandson, Argon's father, had both been killed in an accident when Argon was just a child. After running into his nephew at the declaration of the Soul Wars and then joining him in a team to protect Tamriel, Sheogorath had seemed happy. Happy enough to not act so crazy. Now his family had been wiped out. If Argon hadn't been erased from existence and just died and went to Sovngard, Sheogorath would be fine. He could go visit him if he ever wanted to. But not since Argon no longer existed in any place or realm.​
Nerevar had to put all these thoughts aside because suddenly a group of rowdy and drunk partiers decided to mess around and break into someone's shop. This was their chance, the vigilante would be here soon. They waited and waited the suddenly, a man wearing green clothes and a hood that looked very similar to Skyrim's Thieves Guild jumped down from a house and ran inside the shop. The heroes stood at the door way. When the partiers decided to grab weapons, things got hard. The vigilante was outnumbered but he didn't back down. He ducked as a battleaxe was swung at his head. He slid under the guy's legs, flipped him over, and knocked him unconscious by bashing his head on the smooth part of the axe. Another guy grabbed him by the arms in a big hug from behind. The vigilante flipped over the guy's head bringing him to the ground, as he got up someone swung their fists at him. The vigilante stabbed the guy on the ground through the leg so he couldn't get up, then he stood up and back-kicked the guy in the face. The guy's nose broke but he didn't go down. That is, not until he swung and missed at then puked on the floor and passed out. The vigilante looked up and saw the heroes. He charged at them and smashed through them out the door.​
"After him!" Nerevar called​
The man quickly climbed up a building and the team, slowly, followed him up. When they got on the roof, the man was already about four roofs down. Nerevar took off quickly gaining with the rest of the team more slowly, running also. Nerevar was more determined than the rest of them which gave him extra adrenaline. Nerevar ran faster and faster, but suddenly, the man jumped across the alley running parallel to the buildings that Nerevar was on. Nerevar quickly jumped across, but barely made it. He sped up, but the building line ended. There was a gap, too big a gap to jump across. Nerevar knew he had him cornered. But he jumped off.​
"You have got to be kidding me!" Nerevar called​
He jumped off also, running after the man Nerevar got an idea. He had to get close enough though. The man climbed up a building and Nerevar quickly followed. He got up there, about ten feet away from him, and he shot a spell at the man. It hit him and he fell over paralyzed for the next five minutes. The team caught up about the time the vigilante was getting up. They were panting and bent over. They were shocked to see Nerevar just sitting there, so casually as if he hadn't just chased someone all over a city.​
The vigilante got up and was about to run but Nerevar said, "Nuh uh. I wouldn't not unless you want to get paralyzed again."​
"What do you want?" the hooded man said. His green hood was pulled so far down over his face you couldn't see most of his face except his mouth and his chin. Nerevar was surprised he was able to run so well like that.​
"We want you. What is your name?" Nerevar asked​
"Kriid. What do you want?" Kriid said​
"Kriid, that's a nice name." Nerevar said​
"It's dragon for 'slayer'. I'll ask again, what do you heroes want?" he asked​
"We need you, the world is ending, you are the key to stopping the one causing it to end." said Nerevar​
"What is this man's name?" asked Kriid​
"Apocapher, he has the power of all the Divines and Daedra, somehow though, you are supposed to stop him." Nerevar explained​
"We want to recruit you to the team Kriid." said Fayen​
"Fine. I'll fight with you four." said Kriid, putting extra emphasis on the word "four".​
"Good, first off, can you take off that hood and tell us about yourself?" asked Garnin​
"No." said Kriid​
"What?" asked Nerevar​
"I said no. I'm not going to tell you anything about myself, and I sure as hell am not about to take off my hood. That's the point of being a masked vigilante you stay masked." said Kriid​
"Boy, I suggest yah do as he asks, unless you want to be made into a nice warm winter coat." Sheogorath said​
"You want my help right? Well you NEED it. Either way, you get my help, you follow my few simple rules." said Kriid​
"Fine." agreed Nerevar, "You seem to be hiding something though, what is it?"​
"That's another thing. I'm not telling." said Kriid​
"Whatever we don't have time for this anyways, Sheogorath teleport us back to the Divines. They can fill Kriid in and get us started on the search." said Nervar​
"Aye." Sheogorath said, and he teleported them back​

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 3: Welcome to the End of the World​
The team and their new recruit Kriid were all sitting around the table in the room that the Divines made. The Divines had just got done explaining everything to Krrid who was taking all the information and didn't seem the least bit swayed by the news. It was like he had seen this kind of stuff before. What was he hiding? Nerevar was getting rather annoyed that he could not figure out this man. He intently watched Kriid all throughout the explanation. Kriid just nodded his head and did not act shocked, or scared, or even anxious. As far as Nerevar knew, all this man had done was dealt with drunken brawls and petty thievery. Maybe there were a few occasional big threats to Skingrad, but wouldn't Nerevar have heard about them? And wouldn't the Divines had sent the team to deal with something big like that? Unless they were hiding something also. Nerevar's mind was in a flurry. All these thoughts and ideas about this mysterious man were filling his head. If only he could find out this man's history. Who was he really? What had he done in his life? What if he was an ex-criminal? Where did he get all his training?​
Nerevar was ripped from his thoughts when he realized everyone was looking at him. His eyes had been blank and he looked around to see thirteen pairs of eyes just watching him, their owners making no sounds or movements.​
"Are you okay?" Fayen asked​
"Everything's fine here. How are you?" Nerevar replied​
"Um... I'm fine... If you're so good then why haven't you answered us? We've been calling you for the past five minutes...." said Fayen confused​
"Oh sorry, didn't notice. I was just thinking." Nerevar said​
"Were you doing the fishstick? Rather relaxing right?" asked Sheogorath​
"Um no. I still don't get how you do that. I was just thinking about...." said Nerevar trying to make up an excuse, "Argon and his sacrifice for the world."​
Nerevar noticed Kriid look down as though he was upset by him mentioning that. Did Kriid know Argon? Perhaps they were, or at least had once been, friends. Maybe they were related.​
"I still cannot believe it has been a year, but we cannot allow ourselves to feel depressed, not with the impending apocalypse. Argon would not want that. He would want us to fight. If he were here right now, he would tell us to suck it up. He would say, 'There is no time to be sad when the world depends on you'. We all miss him. But we need to get back to work." Akatosh said​
Nerevar's plan had worked, he had covered up easily, he kind of felt bad about using Argon's death as an excuse for trying to figure someone out, but it's whatever. He looked over at Kriid again, he seemed to be upset by Akatosh's speech, but he also seemed to be somewhat uplifted. This was driving Nerevar insane, how could he trust this man?​
"Alright, so what's the plan?" Nerevar asked, really hoping to get his mind off of Kriid and his past.​
"So, we forgot to tell you, wherever Apocapher goes it starts to die. The Imperial City, a strip of Cyrodiil, anywhere else he may have gone." Kynareth said​
"Skingrad." Kriid said, "He flew above Skingrad. I noticed the plants there were dead as I was running from the team. Oh gods, Skingrad is going to die."​
"No it's not. Because you guys are going to stop Apocapher. If he dies, everything will go back to normal. Although, that is going to be difficult, he has all of the powers of the Divines and Daedra. We still don't know how or why, but Kriid is supposed to stop him." said Mara​
"So basically, all this guy has to do is flying around on a dragon and he will destroy the world?" asked Garnin​
"Yes. But, the places he flies above won't completely die, everything must die at the same time. Once he flies above everywhere, then it will die. Though, that is only the plants, that's why he has all of our powers, not only to defend himself against us and anyone else who tries to stop him, but to destroy cities and kill people." said Talos​
"Well that's a really happy thought." said Garnin​
"Well, it gives a little more time." said Talos​
"So what's the plan?" asked Nerevar​
"We find him and you guys fight him." said Dibella​
"That seems rather difficult." said Sheogorath​
"It actually won't be that hard, everywhere he goes dies right? So that the place that is dying so go to all the places he's been and see if you can find a pattern of where he might go next. When you do that, he you will be able to fight him there and stop him." said Stendarr​
"Another thing, he can bring things to life, so don't be surprised if when he realizes you're on to him if you start getting attacked by plates and stuff." said Julianos​
"This sounds difficult." said Fayen​
"We're ready. We can take Apocapher." said Nerevar​
"Welcome to the End of the World. It's where everything gets serious, you fail, the worlds dies. So don't fail." said Zenithar​

ultimatedovahkiin

Sorry for the short chapter, didn't know much else to write, and this was just to wrap up some things and mostly finish up Apocapher's story. Also, I had a party last night and I'm really tired and didn't feel like writing much.

ultimatedovahkiin

Thank you! Don't worry, I'll put the sloth in again, he hasn't been in these few chapters because I'm trying to get everything set up.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 4: The Search Begins​
That night Nerevar had another nightmare. This one was worse though, no more Argon's death rather this one was about the death of the whole team. They were all chained to a wall Apocapher was standing before them about to mount his dragon to go destroy the world.​
"You won't get away with this!" Nerevar shouted​
"Oh but I already have. I have captured you all and now all I have to do is go fly around and use some magic and the world is over." said Apocapher​
"You won't succeed in that mission. Some how you will fall. Villains never win. Even if it requires the death of a hero, the villain dies." said Nerevar​
"But where is the hero who will bring me down? I see none." said Apocapher​
"He will be here soon, then he will kill you." said Nerevar​
The real Nerevar then noticed that in the dream, Kriid was not chained to the wall. He wasn't even present. Was there really hope that Kriid would stop him? Nerevar hoped so. Just through the dream he could feel Apocapher's power. How evil it felt, how powerful and strong, how determined. What would it feel like to really be in his presence? It much feel multiplied.​
"Your friend will be of no help to you." Apocapher said​
Then dream Apocapher turned his head and appeared to be speaking directly to real Nerevar, "Why do you try to stop me? Your team is weak without the Dragonborn. There is no point in fighting. It is in my destiny to end the world. And everything must end, even the world. No matter how many times you save it, there will always be a time when you cannot. Then the world must die."​
"But we can extend its life." said dream Nerevar speaking for real Nerevar​
"No, you can't there is already a set date for it. The world was never going to end before, you were supposed to saved it. The world made you save it. Now, it knows its end and it will not help you. Time is up. I am here, life is going to end. I'm sorry Nerevar, I truly am, but this is how its written." said Apocapher​
"Well, the future needs to be re-written then. Because we will prevent this apocalypse." said Nerevar​
"You may keep saying that, but just know, I will kill you. All of you. Now, wake up." said Apocapher​
********​
The team was gathered around a table at the Sleeping Giant inn eating breakfast.​
"Nerevar, you seem troubled. What is it?" asked Garnin​
"Would you like some more cheese on your bread?" asked Sheogorath​
"No thank you. I had a dream last night." said Nerevar​
"So did I." said Sheogorath, "It was about me, and my sloth. We were both having a wonderful time scaring mortals. When little kids would go to sleep, we would stand in their rooms and when they woke up and screamed, we threw a sweet roll at them then we ran out of there!"​
"That's great Sheogorath, but this dream was about Apocapher, he spoke to me. Not just dream me, real me. And I spoke back. We had a conversation. He told me, that the apocalypse wasn't a random event in time that could just be stopped. It had a set date. Every other time we thought we stopped an apocalypse, it wasn't really an apocalypse. And I believe him. What if we can't do it?" Nerevar said​
"Don't listen to him. He's just trying to get into your head." said Garnin​
"He already has if he is able to get into my dreams." said Nerevar​
"I keep telling ya lad, do the fishstick. It really helps." said Sheogorath his mouth full of bread and cheese​
"I still don't know how to do that. Anyway, where are we headed?" asked Nerevar​
"Well, I think we should look around town. Wonder why the Divines sent us here instead of somewhere in Cyrodiil where he was last sighted." said Fayen​
"Oh well, let's get to work." said Garnin​
********​
They had been wandering around Riverwood for about twenty minutes just looking at dead plants, when suddenly a frantic Dorthe came running up to them.​
"Oh thank the Divines! You guys are here!" she said, "Who's your friend?"​
"His name is Kriid, he's a new recruit." said Nerevar​
"Oh okay, well anyways, I need help! A big dragon flew above head last night and suddenly plants started dying, but I don't give a damn about that. Frodnar went after it! I don't know where he is, but I think he maybe he chased it up to Bleak Falls Barrow. I don't know why he would have gone in there, the dragon flew right above it. But I saw him head up that way, I pleaded with him not to go but he was so intent on bringing it down. I think he's in trouble, he never came back down. Please save him!" Dorthe begged​
"Don't worry, we'll bring him back." Nerevar said​
"Oh thank you!" said Dorthe and she hugged everyone on the team, even Kriid.​
Nerevar noticed Kriid staring intently through his hood and watching Dorthe as wandered back to the blacksmith shop. As they were nearing the edge of town and out of earshot from Dorthe Nerevar stopped and put his hand out in front of Kriid.​
"You stay away from her. I saw how you were looking at her." Nerevar said, "She's married. And she's under my protection. She was Argon's adopted daughter and I will not have you chasing after her and doing gods know what to her."​
"Nerevar, lighten up man." said Fayen​
"She's a fine young woman. Beautiful, caring, strong, any man would be lucky to have her. But I'm not after her. I already have someone back home." said Kriid​
"You'd better not be. But while we're talking about this, has this someone seen your face before?" Nerevar asked​
"Yes, many times." answered Kriid​
"Why won't you show us?" asked Garnin​
"Because, I care about this person very much. I haven't seen her for awhile though. I wonder if she has forgotten about me." Kriid said​
"Where exactly is your home then?" asked Fayen​
"Skingrad. Why?" asked Kriid​
"Because you said you have someone back home, but you haven't seen her for awhile. If you both live back home, then you should see her a lot." said Nerevar​
"She moved away a couple months ago. I haven't heard from her since." Kriid said​
"Can we please just go save my grandson's daughter's husband?" asked Sheogorath annoyed at them from bringing something as trivial as that up at a time like this.​
"He's right, let's go team." said Nerevar​
********​
They entered Bleak Falls Barrow and were sneaking around as to not awaken any Dragur.​
Nerevar signaled when to go and when to stop whenever he thought a Dragur was nearby.​
They were doing pretty good but then as they were sneaking through a hallway there was a Dragur standing there. It was staring in their direction. Luckily though it didn't notice them because they were in the shadows. The hallway was rather wide, but that didn't really do much for them.​
"Damn. Fayen, can you shoot him from here?" asked Nerevar​
"No, we're too tightly packed in here. I don't want to hit one of you." said Fayen​
"Damn, if he notices us he'll signal his friends." said Garnin​
"What about a spell?" asked Nerevar​
"No, it would create too much light. He would notice for sure." said Sheogorath​
"Move." said Kriid pushing past them​
"What in Oblivion are you doing???" whispered Nerevar​
"Just trust me." he said​
"How??" asked Nerevar​
Kriid sneaked through the hallway hugging the side of the hallway that was barely covered in shadows. Somehow though he managed. He got behind the Dragur, pulled out a dagger, stood up, covered the Dragur's mouth and with his other hand ran the dagger through the Dragur's chest. He released his grip and dropped the Dragur's body to the floor.​
"You guys coming?" he asked as he turned and sneaked down the hallway​
Nerevar's mind was racing again. What was this man hiding? Somehow he was very skilled in fighting AND he seemed to be trained in the shadows. Was he an assassin? Nerevar realized too late that in his thoughts he had just wandered past the team into a room full of Dragurs.​
"Oh son of a bitch." he said when he noticed the team standing in the dark hallway and the Dragur all around him​
The Dragur drew their weapons and the team drew theirs. The battle started. Nerevar raised his elven shield and blocked a sword. He then took his elven sword and sliced the Dragur in half. He was really embracing his elven history. He wore Elven Armor, and used Elven Weapons. His glass sword had been broken by Xan a year ago. Since then he decided that he would be true to his past life as a Dunmer.​
Sheogorath was wearing his Divine Crusader armor and used the sword and shield. Fayen wore Steel Plate Armor and used a bow Sheogorath had forged for him. It was a nice bow that a Knight of the Nine would use. Fayen named it Talos for its strength. Garnin wore Ancient Nord Armor and used a Daedric Battleaxe. Kriid wore green clothes and a hood that looked like Thieve's Guild Armor. He had an Iron Sword strapped to his side but he prefered to use daggers. Because they could easily be disposed and he could forge a lot in just a day. Because of this he had daggers strapped across his chest.​
Nerevar spun around and smashed a Dragur with his shield. He kicked it back and ran it through with his sword. He spun around and bashed another's head in with the hilt of his sword. He turned and looked at Kriid and saw how he was doing.​
Kriid stabbed one in the chest with a dagger, pulled the dagger out and jumped up. He stabbed the dagger into its skull and as he came down so did the dagger which ripped a big cut through the Dragur. It fell down dead. Kriid spun around and ducked under a sword that went flying at his head. He quickly stood up and roundhouse kicked the Dragur. He back kicked another and his foot went through its chest. He ran up a Dragur as if he were running up a wall. He flipped off of it and flew behind another. His feet came down on it fell over. He crushed its skull before flipping the one he jumped off of over his head and then stabbing a dagger through its skull. Two came at him at once and he jumped up, grabbed two daggers from his strap, and threw them at the attackers. The Dragur fell over dead. Once all of the Dragurs were dead everyone looked at him and the big pile of bodies around him.​
"Well? We gonna go save this boy or not?" Kriid asked​
********​
The team entered the room with the word wall. Standing the the word wall's area was a chained up Frodnar. Standing before him were three Dremora Lords. Each one bearing a special mark on their heads. It was of the world, but there were big cracks in it.​
"The mark of Apocapher." Nerevar thought​
"Heroes, I knew you would come for this man. But before you may take, I would like to test-drive these new and improved Dremora Lords on you. Much more powerful than the originals, and Sheogorath can do nothing to sway them they are only under my control." spoke Apocapher through one of the Dremora.​
"We will make short work of them." said Nerevar​
"We'll see. I must go now." said Apocapher​
The Dremora became active and they attacked. The team raised their swords. Nerevar tried a command daedra spell but when it didn't work he just raised his sword and attacked. He blocked a sword, and stabbed at a Dremora. He missed. The Dremora raised its sword and cut a gash across Nerevar's face. Blood poured out. Nerevar touched his wound. He looked at the blood on his fingers and considered using a potion to heal. He decided against it. He needed those only for when he was close to death. Better not waste one on a simple cut besides, when they got back to Riverwood he could use a spell. Now he had to fight. He saw Kriid putting up a pretty good fight. Nerevar and Garnin were dealing with one, Fayen and Sheogorath with another. That left one for creed. Nerevar and Garnin swung their weapons, but the Dremora had two swords and easily blocked. Nerevar shield bashed the Dremora but it didn't do much. Although, it did stagger him which gave Garnin an opening. He swung his axe and cut the head off the Dremora. Blood spilled out and the Dremora died.​
Fayen and Sheogorath has just dealt with theirs. For some reason Sheogorath felt it necessary to turn the Dremora into cheese after it died, now he was sitting on the floor being completely quiet. Nerevar concluded that he was doing the fishstick. Kriid kicked off his Dremora, back flipped in the air and turned himself so that he was flying at the Dremora like a missile. He had a dagger in each hand and they sunk into the Dremora's heart and killed him.​
The team unchained Frodnar and exited the Barrow.​
********​
"Oh thank you!" Dorthe said when she saw Frodnar​
Her and Frodnar hugged and Dorthe slapped him.​
"What was that for?" he asked bewildered by her reaction​
"Don't you ever, EVER do something like that again!" she said and buried her head in his chest​
Frodnar kissed her head and said, "I promise."​
"It's not his fault. It was Apocapher." said Nerevar, "He influenced him to. He was trying to set a trap for us, he knew the Divines would send us here. He's smart."​
"Who's Apocapher?" Dorthe asked​
Nerevar explained everything.​
"So this is it then huh?" said Frodnar​
"No. It's not. We will stop this man." said Kriid​
"I hope so." Frodnar​
"Thank you so much for bringing Frodnar back to me." Dorthe said, "Good luck on your mission."​
"We don't need luck, we need skill." said Nerevar, "And this guy." Nerevar motioned to Kriid​
"Well I hope you succeed." she said​
She hugged each one again. Kriid hugged tightly, but not like he wanted to be with her, more like he wanted to protect her. When he finally released the team left Riverwood. On the way put Nerevar said, "You're not doing a good job of staying away from her."​

ultimatedovahkiin

so I found this really funny video that I just love!
Also, I know it might be kind early in the story to say this, but at probably chapter 10, Kriid's story will be revealed for anyone who was wondering about this mysterious character. And in the next few chapters things start heating up between Nerevar and his new found rival, Kriid.

ultimatedovahkiin

I got an idea for the next fanfic, doing my best not to think too much about it though. I know I said something about zombies on the Rise of the Shadow King, but I like this idea much better. It has to do with Blackreach.

ultimatedovahkiin

The Dwemers return ;) !

Something like that, I'm not completely sure who the bad guy will be, but I like that idea. As I type this I am getting ideas for what I can do. And I actually like them, so thanks! :)

ultimatedovahkiin

Lolz , you like them ? I don't :). The Dwemer were a cruel race.

that's the point! I got this awesome idea suddenly! The gist of the story will happen in Blackreach, the team and their new old member will be down their living in the house of that scientist elf guy, while an evil overlord threatens Skyrim with a war that they cannot win, full of robots and stuff! And the overlord dude will be in the castle and there will be this whole castle fight! Oh and what I mean by I like them is I like the ideas I am getting.

ultimatedovahkiin

Chapter 5: Battle Whiterun​
The road to Whiterun was dead. Everything was. The plants, animals, there were even some poor merchants who hadn't been able to escape the power of Apocapher. The team was enraged by all of this destruction. A new fire was lit in their hearts. They had to win this battle no matter what the cost. If they didn't the world would end. If they did, they would save the world and everything would go back to normal. The people who died will come back. Plants will turn green again, and the deer they saw on the road to Whiterun would be able to prance around and run through rivers again. That is, until they get killed by a hunter, but that was expected. It was the circle of life. But isn't that what is going on here? The circle of life is drawing to an end? Never to restart? Perhaps life wasn't a circle, and instead it was a line. Everyone always says a time-line, not a time-circle. So perhaps instead of the circle of life, it is the line of life. No, it was a circle. Nerevar would make sure it was. Even if this was the set time for the Apocalypse it wouldn't happen. Nerevar would take that line and bend it into a circle. That's what Argon was fighting for. That's why he sacrificed himself, to make sure that it stays the circle of life, instead of someone taking a pair of scissors and snipping a part of it so it turned into a circle. Some people may defend the world for money and when they aren't going to get paid they skip the job until they find a mission that will pay them. Nerevar didn't give a damn about the payment or money included. He did it because it was right, because the world was his home he felt he was paying it back for housing him by keeping it safe. He did it because it was fun, the thrill of going into a cave and risking your life? He loved that feeling. That near death experience when the Villain is suspending you in shadows about to crush you, or the experience of being pulled into another world while your only hope is out there trying to defeat the big entity that had just emerged from another realm an could easily kill him. Or when he was in a Volcano trying to destroy a heart while a power-crazy ex-friend is trying to kill him, or trying to find a mortal god who is supposedly behind attacks, only to find that he was already killed and that Nerevar had been betrayed? Or being taken by a daedric prince of the hunt and being forced to fight? Nerevar just loved it.​
"Nerevar." Fayen said, "We're here."​
"Huh?" Nerevar said suddenly being torn from his thoughts, "Oh okay."​
A man came running out of the winery and up to the team, "Oh please! You guys have to help! Whiterun is under attack!"​
"Calm down, tell us what's going on." said Nerevar​
"I went up there to make my weekly wine delivery to the taverns and the Jarl's court, but as I was going to make my second delivery at the Bannered Mare a dragon flew over head. Some sort of magic light came down from above the dragon, then it brought things to life. It also summoned daedra! Now Whiterun is overrun with them." said the man​
"Alright, get back in the winery we will save the city." said Nerevar​
"They should change the name of Whiterun, to Overrun!" laughed Sheogorath​
"No, Sheogorath, just no...." said Nerevar shaking his head​
********​
The team walked through the gates of the city which were strangely unguarded, and they saw the destruction the man had been talking about. Everywhere they looked, daedra. As Nerevar was looking around an apple flew out of nowhere are hit him in the face. Another apple flew right at the side of Kriid's face. He calmly and swiftly raised his dagger and stabbed it. He then took the apple off of the dagger and ate it.​
"So, what's the plan oh great leader?" asked Kriid​
"Um, well we hit them hard and hit them fast I guess." said Nerevar​
"What kind of plan is that? We will never be able to kill this many daedra. Besides, we need to know if people are okay. Now, a new law was passed in Skyrim a few years ago that if a hold capital is to ever be invaded then everyone in that city is to get to the palace. I say we fight our way through and we go there. We can split up. Sheogorath, Garnin, and Fayen, you all take the Wind District way to get there. Nerevar and I will go through the Plains District. We will meet up in the Wind District at the Gildergreen. As for defeating all the daedra? Once we get to Dragonsreach we get the city guard to help us fight. We should be able to save this city. Remember, listen for anyone who may need help. Stick your head in each building and call out three separate times. If anyone is there they will most likely call out." Kriid said quickly laying out the plan​
"Yes sir." said Fayen he admired Kriid's ability to make a plan so easy, but how did he know how to make a plan like that? He wouldn't tell anyone his past so it just made him less trustworthy. But a plan is a plan and it was the only one they had.​
Fayen, Garnin, and Sheogorath had ran off into the daedra, each of them slashing and hacking away. They stuck their heads into houses. Kriid turned to Nerevar, "You ready?" he asked​
********​
Nerevar was slightly angered at Kriid for sending the other three off and pairing him and Nerevar together. Altough, he didn't know they real reason why he had done it. Kriid wanted to talk to Nerevar. He knew that Nerevar didn't like him or trust him, but he wanted to try to get him to. It was a longshot though.​
"Look, I understand you don't like me, but you have to trust me." said Kriid​
"Why should I trust you? You wear that hood and cover your face like you are some sort of villain trying to stay out of jail, you refuse to tell anyone about your past, you have all these skills that you got gods know where, plus you seem to have some sort of connection to our old member Argon." said Nerevar​
Kriid stood there, shocked Nerevar's learning of his connection to Argon. "How- How'd you know?" he asked​
Nerevar knew he had hit something there. He swung his sword and cut off a daedra's head, he swung it again and impaled another. An apple flew at him and he shield bashed it our of the air. He finally answered, "When the Divines kept talking about him I saw your reaction. How do you know him? Is he a friend? Family?"​
Kriid stabbed a daedra with his dagger, grabbed the daedra and threw him into a group of five others. He signaled for Nerevar to go check the Drunken Huntsman and when he got back Kriid said, "I can't tell you."​
"Why not? Did you serve in the Dark Brotherhood with him? Is that how you got all these skills? Is that how you know how to plan so well? And why you won't tell us about your past?" Nerevar asked​
"I was in the Dark Brotherhood for a while. But that's not it." Kriid said​
"Then what is it?" Nerevar asked​
"I can't say." was the answer​
They checked the smith and the other places, but when they checked Breezehome, a young girl about in her twenties came running down the stairs.​
"Sissel!" Nerevar called​
"Nerevar! Oh thank the Divines! I'm trapped here, the daedra are everywhere, I didn't make it to Dragonsreach, Lars did. He tried to save me but I got too surrounded, I told him to go, his insisted he stay with me, but I made sure he went. Please help me!" Sissel buried her head in Nerevar's chestplate​
"Don't worry, we'll get you to Dragonsreach, then we will save this city." said Nerevar​
"What's going on?!" Sissel sobbed​
Nerevar was reluctant to say this because she was so upset, but he knew he had to. "The world is ending." Nerevar said​
"What?! NO!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!" Sissel sobbed even harder, she knew it was true, one of Tamriel's greatest heroes wouldn't lie to her about something like this.​
"Don't worry, we will get you to Dragonsreach, save the city, then the world." said Nerevar trying to comfort her​
Nerevar saw Kriid wanted to comfort her also, had he had children before? But Nerevar bent his head towards Kriid and whispered, "Argon's other adopted daughter. Stay away from her."​
Kriid seemed upset by this, but he obeyed. Kriid had already lost his family and friends, now he just wanted to make someone else's feel better. He didn't want to marry Argon's daughters, rather, he wanted to protect them and comfort them.​
"Fine." Kriid whispered back.​
"Alright, Sissel, stay close, we have to fight our way to Dragonsreach." said Nerevar holding he at arms length from himself and looking directly in her eyes​
Sissel nodded her head. "Is Dorthe alright? I know the dragon that did all this flew overhead from Riverwood, that's the direction it came from."​
"Yes, Dorthe and Frodnar are fine. We were just there, don't worry." said Nerevar​
This seemed to perk Sissel up, she told Nerevar she was ready to go. The three battled through the army of daedra, checking each building. There was no one inside. Eventually, they got to the Gildergreen. They met up there and the team battled up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, there were archers posted, they let the team through and they entered Dragonsreach. Sissel and Lars reunited and the team went to talk to the Jarl. Jarl Frothar, the son of Jarl Balgruuf, he took over after his father died in the Second Great War, which Argon had fought in.​
"Jarl Frothar, we request the assistance of all of the guards." said Nerevar kneeling before Frothar​
"For what reason do you need them?" asked Frothar bewildered by this request​
"Your city is under attack, if you send your men with us, then we will be able to take out the daedra and save the city." said Nerevar​
"Well why don't you do it?" asked Frothar​
"Because there are too many....." Nerevar said shocked by this man's stupidity​
"You are Tamriel's greatest heroes, you can do it by yourself." said Frothar shaking off the request​
Nerevar nodded at Sheogorath.​
Sheogorath stood up and held the Wabajaack pushed up into Frothar's chin, "Listen you son of a bitch. The city is about to be taken over and we can save it. Give us your men. This weapon has a random effect everything you use it? What will it be this time? Will you blow up? Turn into a Sweet Roll or septims? Will you turn into a daedra, or a bunny, or any other animal? Or will you get one of the more peaceful ones? Like healing, or invisibility, or teleportaion? Or will you simply disintegrate? I don't know. You wanna find out?"​
Frothar was scared by this he knew the Daedric Prince of madness would do it. He also knew that Sheogorath could control the effect that came out, and he did not want to find out what kind of mood the Madgod was in. "All city guards! Go with the heroes, you are going to take out the daedra!" said Frothar​
"Good choice." said Sheogorath withdrawing the Wabajaack from Frothar's chin.​
********​
The guards and the team stood at the bottom of the stairs, Nerevar really wished Argon was there. All he would have to do is summon a storm and all of their problems would be solved. They had an army of about two hundred fifty. They figured that was enough. It was all they were getting anyway. They charged. Nerevar stood by defending the Gildergreen, while the rest of the army of Whiterun went all across the city. Nerevar even saw the companions come out of Jorrvaskr to help.​
A daedra jumped out of the tree at Nerevar, Nerevar stabbed it and flung it of his sword at a group of approaching daedra. More daedra came at him and Nerevar dodges their swords and sliced their heads off. He went behind one and kicked it in the back of the knee. He heard a crack and the daedra fell over. Nerevar raised his shield up and thrust it into his back. Nerevar turned around and kicked another daedra in the nose. Blood spilled out and the Dremora grabbed its nose. Nerevar kneed it in the chest, and when it was bending over Nerevar slashed off its head. Its head fell and rolled around on the ground, the bleeding nose left a trail of blood. After a while the daedra were dead and the city was saved. Two companions had been lost in the battle, and another hundred guards died. They went to report back to Frothar.​
"Thank you guys for saving us." said Sissel hugging the team.​
"And thanks for bringing my wife back." said Lars shaking the hands of Nerevar and Kriid​
"I just wish I could see your face..." said Sissel reaching up and touching the hood, she moved part of the hood before Kriid was able to remove her hand, and for a split second she saw his face.​
Sissel stood there shocked and Kriid knew she had seen. Sissel had met him before, she knew this man.​
"Let's go." Kriid said adjusting his hood​
"Next stop, Dawnstar." said Nerevar​
"Sheogorath?" Fayen asked​
"Very well." said Sheogorath teleporting the team to Dawnstar​

ultimatedovahkiin

So any thoughts on Kriid so far? I am really excited for this character and want to know what some people think of him? Do you like him? Hate him? Just tell me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts