PS3 The Pale Hurts Me

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Schlompus812

Probably a dumbass problem, but I'm really infuriated with this atm.

I'm trying to become Thane of all the Holds, and am just completely stuck on The Pale.

I'm using the wiki for the quests I can get, and:
  • I have the Salts quest, not finished it yet
  • I've given Karl about 10 drinks and he does the dance, but it doesn't show up on the counter, although I'm not sure whether this is normal since all the articles online aren't really specific.
  • I can't find Aeri or Leigelf anywhere, even after searching both locations from head to toe.
  • Beitild is dead, since Dark Brotherhood quests.
  • And neither Frida or Rustleif will give me their quests.
And not a single place online gives any competent fixes besides 'hurr durr do these quests' when asking for help because they can't do the quests they keep yelling at them to do.

Thanks.

TheDuck23

I've given Karl about 10 drinks and he does the dance, but it doesn't show up on the counter, although I'm not sure whether this is normal since all the articles online aren't really specific.
Normally it will go update to 1/3 or whatever you are at. Probably a bug.

I can't find Aeri or Leigelf anywhere, even after searching both locations from head to toe

First off, they could be dead seeing as they are non essential. So you are kinda screwed because on PS3 you can't use console commands to bring them back.

But, Aeri can be kind of hard to find because she doesn't always stick to the schedule she is supposed to. You can break into her house to check if she is alive, but she won't buy firewood from you while trespassing.

Leigelf is outside his quicksilver mine, not inside it. If that helps, again if was killed by a dragon or something, there is nothing you can do.

And neither Frida or Rustleif will give me their quests.
Thanks.
If you completed the quests before starting the favors quest they won't give you them again.

Just confirming you did the "waking nightmare's" quest, you should have had to in order to get the favors quest.

If Aeri and Leigelf are dead you might be out of luck. It sucks Dawnstar is really vulnerable to dragons, and Anga's Mill will get hit by vampires if you are walking near by.

Hope that helps, if nothing else but to tell you that you are screwed...PS3 skyrim had lots of issues

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts