The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
*You better watch those Grammar Nazis. They think they are teachers at school on this buddy.

I don't know what to say to that, but fluff the Thalmor you dirty pointed eared bastards

Now that wasn't too hard :p

Yea Most of them are idiots they dont realise that some people can actually be dyslexic or illiterate, I think they just get off on acting like superior beings in there grammer skills, maybe they have watched the Thalmor to long and arrogance has rubbed off on them or maybe they were bullied at school from some dumb popular kid lol who knows, on a positive note a couple people have helped other members with poor grammer instead of being out of order to them which is nice to see I have been helped once aswell, so you have the evil grammer nazis and the good grammer nazis lol :p

Haha you know who the good guys are by just looking for the ones that hate the Thalmor lmao.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Now I have noticed there is alot of thalmor support and thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join there ranks, the evil dogs with there silver tounges always telling tales to skooma fueld cats about how they brought the moons back and saying how they put an end to the Oblivion crisis. Which is all bullpl***.

They say this because mer have not done as much as a man has they tell lies of moons of Oblivion gates because they hate the truth, the truth is Tiber Septim the man who became a god, they think all there myths of grandeur of supremacy will overshadow the fact that Talos the god, Was once just a man, they are jelous they are deceitful they can't be trusted the day will come when the order of Talos shall wipe them all out, we will cut off there pointy ears and put them before a shrine of Talos as tribute, they are heritics there called high elves they must be high on skooma or tree sap to defile a god.

Now I don't hate high elves theres many nice ones like a certain unsung hero named Lathenil of Sunhold who wrote the rising threat series (please read them), even there own people were tortured and killed if they didn't go along with the thalmor propaganda.

Let's free the Altmer of there slavery lets take the Summerset Isles and give it back to the good people and lets restore our most loved god Talos to all corners of Tamriel once again.

So the Thalmor have started recruiting, as u can see there evil threads that they have put up lately. So how about we do the same us few people with good hearts and souls?

I'm not on p.c so i cant make fancy sigs like they can (typical Thalmor trying to show of the bastards) but if u join I will mention ure name in my sig and add u to the order of Talos and u will write order of Talos and evry members name on ure sig (if anyone is on p.c and can make cool sigs please do).
milk drinker, i agree with you. lets grab a mead then fight thoes chicken nuggets.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Stupid Nords trying to prove their superiority of people. We all know how this would really turn out.

Yep, stupid Stormies Nords

Next character is going to be a Thalmor High ELf and will kill EVERY NORD IN SIGHT!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts