The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

doc108

Heck I'll join. Fluff the Thalmor.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Heck I'll join. Fluff the Thalmor.

U shall forever be known as Knight of the Order of Talos, welcome brother, abuse the Thalmor evry chance u get.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I might as well join. The thalmor shall burn. But my first order of business is to find all the vampires and drive a stake through their hearts.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Hey uh, what do you put after the second plus?

Shadow King

Hey uh, what do you put after the second plus?

add a commandment of the order. for example something u despise in game, anything really, pick something and I will add it bro :)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Here:

The Vampire Blight Shall Be Erased

Shadow King

sounds god bro I will add it :)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Thanks man.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Hey Shadow, you need to downsize that sig of yours. It is starting to get huge.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Every time we Thalmor sack your filthy temple in Windhelm, you barbarians rebuild it the next day! It seems as though all citizens of Windhelm outside of the Grey Quarter must be persecuted in order for this to end. Of course to make that successful we are currently planning a... larger operation... mwahahaha. You've been warned. Glory to the Dominion!

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
I'll just pencil you down for a dossier then

Send your Thalmor Justiciar's after me, I love cutting them down like the weak fragile beings you Altmer are, no muscle on the bones, just tough talk and a bit of magic.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Send your Thalmor Justiciar's after me, I love cutting them down like the weak fragile beings you Altmer are, no muscle on the bones, just tough talk and a bit of magic.
You heretics are so full of yourselves. If you just accepted the Concordat and discovered the magnificence of Auri-El you'd have alot more respect for us Elves, who descended from him. Know your place

Shadow King

Agree those Thalmor are a bunch of softys to scared to get up close and personal with a weapon and look into an enemys eyes, I love Altmer ears with garlic.

Cadaver

who do you think you are i mean you're ignorance would be funny if it wasent so pathetic but after all you are nords you are so blissfully unaware of the mess you have made and now depend on you're suppiours to clean up. so you then direct you're anger at us for starting something that frankly you cant finish . so you turn to talos predictable you have lost faith in you're selves and you're leader and seek to place in in something else just as worthless WE WILL BE WATCHING

Cadaver

You heretics are so full of yourselves. If you just accepted the Concordat and discovered the magnificence of Auri-El you'd have alot more respect for us Elves, who descended from him. Know your place
yes remember you're place you feeble minded oaf and return to what ever ses pit you derived from and return underneath of said hovel and cradle you;re family you're time nears it end you have been warned

Tyer032392

who do you think you are i mean you're ignorance would be funny if it wasent so pathetic but after all you are nords you are so blissfully unaware of the mess you have made and now depend on you're suppiours to clean up. so you then direct you're anger at us for starting something that frankly you cant finish . so you turn to talos predictable you have lost faith in you're selves and you're leader and seek to place in in something else just as worthless WE WILL BE WATCHING

Oh the horror; a Grammar Nazi just had a heart attack somewhere. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts