The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Now I have noticed there is alot of thalmor support and thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join there ranks, the evil dogs with there silver tounges always telling tales to skooma fueld cats about how they brought the moons back and saying how they put an end to the Oblivion crisis. Which is all bullplops.

They say this because mer have not done as much as a man has they tell lies of moons of Oblivion gates because they hate the truth, the truth is Tiber Septim the man who became a god, they think all there myths of grandeur of supremacy will overshadow the fact that Talos the god, Was once just a man, they are jelous they are deceitful they can't be trusted the day will come when the order of Talos shall wipe them all out, we will cut off there pointy ears and put them before a shrine of Talos as tribute, they are heritics there called high elves they must be high on skooma or tree sap to defile a god.

Now I don't hate high elves theres many nice ones like a certain unsung hero named Lathenil of Sunhold who wrote the rising threat series (please read them), even there own people were tortured and killed if they didn't go along with the thalmor propaganda.

Let's free the Altmer of there slavery lets take the Summerset Isles and give it back to the good people and lets restore our most loved god Talos to all corners of Tamriel once again.

So the Thalmor have started recruiting, as u can see there evil threads that they have put up lately. So how about we do the same us few people with good hearts and souls?

I'm not on p.c so i cant make fancy sigs like they can (typical Thalmor trying to show of the bastards) but if u join I will mention ure name in my sig and add u to the order of Talos and u will write order of Talos and evry members name on ure sig (if anyone is on p.c and can make cool sigs please do).

Moris

Punctuation.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
now i have noticed there is alot of thalmor support and thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join there ranks, the evil dogs with there silver tounges always telling tales to skooma fueld cats about how they brought the moons back, and saying how they put an end to the oblivion crisis which is all bullplops they say this because mer have not done as much as a man has they tell lies of moons of oblivion gates because they hate the truth the truth is tiber septim the man who became a god they think all there myths of grandeur of supremacy will overshadow the fact that talos the god was once just a man, they are jelous they are deceitful they cant be trusted the day will come when the order of talos shall wipe them all out, we will cut off there pointy ears and put them before a shrine of talos as tribute, they are heritics there called high elves they must be high on skooma or tree sap to defile a god. now i dont hate high elves theres many nice ones like a certain unsung hero named lathenil of sunhold who wrote the rising threat series (please read them), even there own people where tortured and killed if they didnt go along with the thalmor propaganda, lets free the altmer of there slavery lets take the summerset isles and give it back to the good people and lets restore our most loved god talos to all corners of tamriel once again.

so the thalmor have started recruiting as u can see there evil threads that they have put up lately. so how about we do the same us few people with good hearts and souls. im not on p.c so i cant make fancy sigs like they can (typical thalmor trying to show of the bastards) but if u join i will mention ure name in my sig and add u to the order of talos. and u will write order of talos and evry members name on ure sig (if anyone is on p.c and can make cool sigs please do).

Cats? It's Khajiit, you great dumb Nord.

Mannulus

Article Writer
I can't even understand what you said sir. ; - ;

Now I have noticed there is a lot of Thalmor support and that the Thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join their ranks. These evil dogs with their silver tongues are always telling tales to Skooma fueled Khajiits about how they brought the moons back, and saying how they put an end to the Oblivion Crisis; which is all bullplops.

They say this because Mer have not done as much as man has and then they tell lies because they hate the truth; the truth that Tiber Septim who became a god. They think that all their myths of grandeur of supremacy will overshadow the fact that Talos was once just a man. They are jealous, they are deceitful, and they can not be trusted.

The day will come when the order of Talos shall wipe them all out. We will cut off their pointy ears and put them before a shrine of Talos as tribute! These High Elves are heretics and they must be high on Skooma or tree sap to defile a god. Now I don't hate high elves, for there are many nice ones like a certain unsung hero named Lathenil of Sunhold who wrote the rising threat series (please read them). However, even their own people were tortured and killed if they didn't go along with the Thalmor propaganda. Let us free the Altmer of their slavery. Lets take the Summerset Isles and give it back to the good people and let us restore our most loved god Talos to all corners of Tamriel once again!

So in summary, the Thalmor have started recruiting as you can see and tell, with their evil threads that they have put up lately. So how about we do the same? I'm not on P.C so I cant make fancy sigs like they can (typical Thalmor trying to show off. Bastards). But if you join, I will mention your name in my sig and add you to the order of Talos. You will then write the order of Talos and every member's name on your sig (if anyone is on p.c and can make cool sigs please do).

There. I edited it so that it is fully fixed and completely makes sense. Somewhat. ;)

Shadow King

Moris

im on internet on xbox not got time for that, it takes ages to write.

Then I don't have time to read. It takes ages to read text like that.

Shadow King

Then I don't have time to read. It takes ages to read text like that.

then ure not worthy of our cause lol, i will correct it later today

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Then you're just being racist wtihout being a Nord. Good for you. Either way, it's Khajiit, not cats. I could say something else, but Moris beat me too it.

Shadow King

Then you're just being racist wtihout being a Nord. Good for you. Either way, it's Khajiit, not cats. I could say something else, but Moris beat me too it.

Racist not sure if u can be racist against khajiit, u got some cat fetish or something u seem really provoked for me saying cats. and i wrote the reason for the bad grammer einstein.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
423860_269100013163618_903249672_n.jpg
Visits this thread.​
Claims it in the name of the Empire.​

What is this thread about anyway? :confused:

Mannulus

Article Writer
Best to read my edit of his thing for it to make any sense what so ever ; - ;

Moris

then ure not worthy of our cause lol, i will correct it later today

Since I used to do this for a living, I'll do it for you.

----

Now I have noticed there is a lot of Thalmor support, and Thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join their ranks, the ranks of the evil dogs with their silver tongues who are always telling tales to skooma fueled Khajiits about how they brought the moons back, and claiming they put an end to the Oblivion Crisis. This is all bull.

They say this because the Mer have not done as much as man has. They tell lies of moons and of Oblivion gates because they hate the truth, for the truth is Tiber Septim, the man who became a god.

They think all their myths of grandeur and of supremacy will overshadow the fact that Talos the god was once just a man. They are jealous. They are deceitful. They cannot be trusted. And the day will come when the Order of Talos shall wipe them all out, cut off their pointy ears, and place their bodies before a shrine of Talos as tribute.

They are heretics. I think they are called high elves because they must be high on skooma or tree sap to defile a god. Now I don't hate high elves. There are many fine and respected ones such as a certain unsung hero named Lathenil of Sunhold who wrote the Rising Threat series (please read them). He explained how even their own people were tortured and killed if they refused to go along with the Thalmor propaganda.

Let's free the Altmer from enslavement. Let's take the Summerset Isles and give it back to the good people. And let's restore our most loved god Talos to all corners of Tamriel once again.

So the Thalmor have started recruiting, and you can see the evil threads that they have put up lately. How about we do the same, we few people with good hearts and souls?

I'm not on p.c so I can't make fancy sigs like they can (typical Thalmor trying to show off! The bastards!) but if you join, I will mention your name in my sig and add you to the Order of Talos. Also you will write 'Order of Talos' and every member's name on your sig. If anyone is on a p.c and can make cool sigs please do.

---

If I missed an error in my rush to complete the proofreading, please feel free to point it out. I made a few minor modifications for style.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Since I used to do this for a living, I'll do it for you.

----

Now I have noticed there is a lot of Thalmor support, and Thalmor lovers are recruiting people to join their ranks, the ranks of the evil dogs with their silver tongues who are always telling tales to skooma fueled Khajiits about how they brought the moons back, and claiming they put an end to the Oblivion Crisis. This is all bull.

They say this because the Mer have not done as much as man has. They tell lies of moons and of Oblivion gates because they hate the truth, for the truth is Tiber Septim, the man who became a god.

They think all their myths of grandeur and of supremacy will overshadow the fact that Talos the god was once just a man. They are jealous. They are deceitful. They cannot be trusted. And the day will come when the Order of Talos shall wipe them all out, cut off their pointy ears, and place their bodies before a shrine of Talos as tribute.

They are heretics. I think they are called high elves because they must be high on skooma or tree sap to defile a god. Now I don't hate high elves. There are many fine and respected ones such as a certain unsung hero named Lathenil of Sunhold who wrote the Rising Threat series (please read them). He explained how even their own people were tortured and killed if they refused to go along with the Thalmor propaganda.

Let's free the Altmer from enslavement. Let's take the Summerset Isles and give it back to the good people. And let's restore our most loved god Talos to all corners of Tamriel once again.

So the Thalmor have started recruiting, and you can see the evil threads that they have put up lately. How about we do the same, we few people with good hearts and souls?

I'm not on p.c so I can't make fancy sigs like they can (typical Thalmor trying to show off! The bastards!) but if you join, I will mention your name in my sig and add you to the Order of Talos. Also you will write 'Order of Talos' and every member's name on your sig. If anyone is on a p.c and can make cool sigs please do.

---

If I missed an error in my rush to complete the proofreading, please feel free to point it out. I made a few minor modifications for style.

Beat you to it Moris.

Moris

Best to read my edit of his thing for it to make any sense what so ever ; - ;

Oops. Missed yours. :)

Between us, we may have made some sense out it.

Rereading it: it's actually not bad at all. Just needed editing. :)

Mannulus

Article Writer
Oops. Missed yours. :)

Between us, we may have made some sense out it.

Very lol. Let us do a proofread highfive! xD

Shadow King

423860_269100013163618_903249672_n.jpg
Visits this thread.​
Claims it in the name of the Empire.​

What is this thread about anyway? :confused:

claim it for the empire, i give it willingly, the order of talos is for the empire lol. the thread i made because some other members made some pro thalmor threads so this was meant to counter it, but seems people just moan about bad grammer and punctuation etc english was never my strong point, that pic is cool btw.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Racist not sure if u can be racist against khajiit, u got some cat fetish or something u seem really provoked for me saying cats. and i wrote the reason for the bad grammer einstein.

Grammar. And no, I don't have a 'cat fetish' I simply can't stand ignorance.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
im on internet on xbox not got time for that, it takes ages to write.

I might be showing my age but isn't an Xbox suppose to be for playing games, and not surfing on the internet? What has these gaming platform become over the years? I simply do not understand the aspects of this technology of these platforms where you can browse on the internet. Isn't that what Computers are suppose to be for?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts