The Order of Blood and Daggers

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador

This is a quick growing guild for the Elder Scrolls online set up by me and a few of my friends and I would like to spread word of our guild and we would like people to join! :D

We are a Ebonheart or Daggerfall Covenant, most likely we are going to be Ebonheart, but we have not yet come to our final decission so yeah.

Now what we do is we are basically travelling assassins and we are traders, of skooma, any drugs and just overall illegal things, like moon sugar etc.

I am the Guild Master and my friends will be the higher classed members, but we would love for others to join us, to rid of the Thalmor filth and to join the ranks of the Ebonhearts! So join us today, in the fight for the title of true rulers of Tamriel!

Current Allies:

The Ebonhawks - Guild leader, 13th Nightingale

The Pahaa - Guild leader, Captain Nagisus

Ranks within our Guild:

Cutthroats -

Lurkers -

Deceiver - Ross Blake

Blood Angel - Aerin Benoch

Shadow Bringer -

Lord of Blood and Daggers - Me

So come join us now, and prepare to become the true lords and queens of Tamriel! :D

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
Hm, well I'll be honest, Blood Angel and Shadow Bringer sound awesome. But what responsibilities are there for each role? I'm assuming there is some form of hierarchy.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
I Would Love to join this guild, it's just what i have been looking for! travel the lands, make money from assasinations, and bring unseen death to the thalmor!!

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
I would be honoured with any! but my philosophy to show no mercy and my relentless ability to strike from the shadows, means you can use me how you want I am now at your disposal :cowboy:

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
No problem and my in game name is El Toraak :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts