• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Heck, not even that dwarf who was in morrowind would of survived the eruption of red mountain. So, while there will be DLCs for skyrim, probably only be the extento of shivering isles or knights of the nine for oblivion.
You are wrong. I forgot the Dwarf over in Vvanderfall, but according to lore, there is a live dwarf out there.

Yea. Mods can be put on the xbox, but i wouldn't suggest it as modding the xbox will get microsoft mad if they catch you and then you will likely be banned from live. (I've looked into this exstencivly)
Yes, they can
Yea. Mods can be put on the xbox, but i wouldn't suggest it as modding the xbox will get microsoft mad if they catch you and then you will likely be banned from live. (I've looked into this exstencivly)

Mods can be put on Xbox360 or Ps3 on single player games like Oblivion or Skyrim. The only thing that can get you banned via mods is if you mod a multiplayer game.

Baldr

Oh my gosh, headshots. Headshots need to be incorporated. It is absurd that I can shoot an arrow right between someone's eyes and they continue fighting. Headshots with arrows should be instant kills.

Agreed with amazing kill cam shots

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Baldr

Ninja style elf, Eleven faction against Thalmor.

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Aldmeri

TES 6 must be in The Summerset Isle.
And i thought the Morag Tong were only in Morrowind?
If there even is a Morrowind left after Red Moutain erupted.

thecelticlatino

I agree with everything you said. Here's what I'd add to that.

-Knight Orders. In Daggerfall there were several different knight orders you could join, such as the Order of the Scarab or Order of the Rose. Maybe a different knight order for each of the Nine Divines, and you can only join one per character.

-Unarmed Skill Set. It's interesting they'll add new kill cams for a combat style that has no perk tree of its own. This should be automatic for the next Elder Scrolls, and as perks are added, maybe add options such as kicks or even grapple attacks.

-Return of the Imperial Arena or similar arena-style combat ring. Challenging foes to duels to the death is fun, and could easily have worked in Skyrim, which favors bloodlust and combat. The Imperial Arena was one of my favorite questlines in Oblivion and a nice way to level up characters early game.

-Polearms. Everyone's been hankering for them. What Unarmed could be to a Stealth/Rogue skill tree Polearms could be for Warrior style classes. Two-Hand weapons basically fight in arcs, so Polearms could be very dueling focused (since spears generally stab). Maybe branching skill sets, one for a Hoplite style tank where you can equip a polearm in one hand and a shield in another, the other a more combat focused tree where you get added moves.

-Branching Story Paths. All of the questlines, while good, felt very linear. Maybe your Companion doesn't want to become a werewolf. Maybe your Mage supports Ancano's rise. Maybe if you sided with Cicero you could possibly rebuild your own Dark Brotherhood and either convince members to side with you or not. This could have added replay value to the various quests.

-Less NPCs, more depth. I'd like to see fewer but deeper personalities for the NPCs. What makes them tick. What prevents them from saying the same thing over and over again. Who they dislike.

-Deeper marriage system. I find it strange for a land that has its tensions, you can marry anyone and not have a reaction. If you live in Windhelm as a Nord married to a Dark Elf, people should react to it. If you're a human married to an Argonian or Khajiit, people should react to it. I also didn't like the whole 'anyone can marry any gender or race' thing. Marriageable NPCs should be fewer in option but have established preferences.
-example: Nyri the Dark Elf- prefers Dunmer, Bretons and Imperials. Altmer, Imperials and Bosmer require persuasion check. Not available to Khajiit or Argonians.
Talon the Argonian- prefers Argonian females only.

-Oh...and less ugliness for character creation and NPCs. A marked improvement over Morrowind and Oblivion but still most characters suffer in the ugly department.

That's all I can think of :)

thecelticlatino

I forgot.

More Khajiit and Argonians please :). With tensions between them. Would love to see that play out.

Hopefully TES VI will be in Elsewyr (hence the need for a solid unarmed) or the Black Marsh.

Aldmeri

I was VERY sad how Skyrim lacked Khajiit's and Argonians.
Skyrim is a very racsist game with only Nords having Full equality.
And i think Bethesda could've played into that more.
PS.... I like Khajiit's more than i like Argonians, I'll have to take their side. :)
That and the Aldmeri Dominion supports them. :)

shadrox

Newbie of skyrim
Also just a small matter that i took notice off while playing skyrim.
When you dual wield and sheath the weapons. Allow us to sheath both weapons.

Not keep in one and the other one disappear out of thin air, and when you draw in the weapon it appears from no where.

Perhaps maybe in the next elder scroll they would like put one in the hip and one at the back? Or in his/her other hip ?

ShoCh

Oh...and less ugliness for character creation and NPCs. A marked improvement over Morrowind and Oblivion but still most characters suffer in the ugly department.
My character in Skyrim is a babe!

My Oblivion character was a right uggo though.

Well said, also here are some views of mine too.

The Magic

1. They should add in a new way into the magic.

What i mean is they could've improved skyrim a bunch more. For example for assassin mages they may love sick dark mage plops then the obvouis skyrim should've of had is a poison beginner spell like "Flames" one but poison green. And so on the bigger spells into poison. And in my opinion they should make fire different spells than frost. As frost/fire/lightning are basically all the same..

2. Should've of made it more creative, could've of added more magic such as for example call in assistance from the gods or wat ever from the air and frost balls/fire or lightning comes down from the sky as Area Spell and hits hard.

3. And i agree as you said, should've of improved the game more mindblowing so we hope it will for the next game. In my opinion i have a bunch of ideas that woulded of made Skyrim even epic for example the end game or like that assault to whiterun from stormcloaks and you're imperials side it was plops as its just a little assault as if your a cloak on their side its big assault as you come to whiterun. They've coulded of made it that all whiterun guards/fighters/defenders all walk up at the big fields grass and make a formation and the other cloak side on the other side ready in a line, then the leader of the formation is speaking as you see in subtitles "Death to the Stormcloaks!" then they all rush in.. you know.. and even better after killing a few more, you stop fighting being forced not to able to move/hit anything that you see a scene of 4-6 dragons landing on the field shouting and the each leader of the team such as Jarl as defender of whiterun and ulfric as storms both talk in the scene "oh my.." blah blah then its a fluffing big war, big enemies, big dragons. You know?

And who knows as the end game there, could've made big troll giants in a line running so face from each side then a task that you must flee with Hadvoc or ulfric w/e and succeeds hiding somewhere such as helgen keep did.

Also the main thing that REALLY PUTS ME OFF that they should've of done.

All races should have a spawnpoint to be at instead of the exercution i reckon for example orcs lands are at west by whiterun few big locations there of a few little orc towns as the orc race could spawn there etc.

jugglo2996

i think they should make a coutneues of skyrim but instead you can go to all of the provicnes and you become emperor and you have to reunite tramil and save it from the talmor and the blades shall be the emperors personal army and you can chose to be evil to the world or be good to it and you can have a whole platoon of sodiers fallow you

Jacobhwrd

I would LOVE to see the story line change based on what type of character build you decided to go with. This would get the freedom of your own class choices taken away though. But the replay value of it would be insane. To choose a race and class and have the story line change with every choice would be great. I would even be ok if you could only choose something like the thieves guild or dark brotherhood and the game changes. For example you can only choose one and you choose the dark brotherhood so now you are just a gun for hire and the contracts you choose to take would change the game. I am all about anything that increases the replay value.

maybe a 4 player coop mode and a online character database

SaveVsBedWet

I was like "what now?" also. So i quit playin and went on to mass effect 3 and another playthrew new vegas, but couldnt stop thinkin bout skyrim. What do u call it? "Hoplessly addicted" thats it. Now im just trying to find new ways to play the game. I have always been a rush in and take everyone on with dual weild for ever and on most games. So by redefining how i play(ex. just using bows or just magic) it has oppened up a hole new skyrim to me. For once im not playing a game like it a video game. Im playing like im there, experiancing it like its real. There is so much u can do. Be anyone, do anything. The only way it realy could be better is if u could experiance it with other people via internet.

Just the opposite. I was putting hours into Skyrim and then when ME3 came out I slowed down for that. When ME3 immediately sucked so hard that my head began to resemble a #2 pencil, I returned to Skyrim and have been on it again ever since, along with newly acquired Metro 2033 (late I know) and the rest of the F.E.A.R. series starting with Perseus Mandate (supa DUPA late I know).

I think there should be a new TES after Skyrim but I agree with the additions and changes mentioned earlier and definitely think they should return to Arena's idea of the whole of Tamriel being explorable. I think though that with still 5 provinces unexplored, Bethesda has room for another 5 games with 5 different plotlines, which maybe could culminate in the saga finale of an Arena redux. Which is where that Tamriel-wide war would take place. Maybe we could even get Ria Silmane back, haha.

no_STARDISPLAY

i hope that the next game will be in elsweyr, hammerfell or the black march we saw the more like plains in oblivion the mountain beauty of skyrims mountains and the dark and barren (sorry if thats not the right word) lands of morrowind. i would like a hot and desert like land like elswyer or hammerfell and i would love to look at the mystery's of the argonian.

grand master dragonborn

playing skyrim in my head
The next game should be about the falmer finally emerging from underground and trying to take over tamriel and you can choose to be a falmer or a human.

TheCropp

The Last of the Septims Dynasty
Hehe, fun thing. Next game is TES: Online... :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts