• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JustDutch101

does anyone know something about a new TES ( the elder scrolls) ? I do hope that if they are making a new one that this one doesn't have to load and load for hours every time you want to enter a room or a city

Torok

This news has been out for ages. It's called the Elder Scrolls online.

Smarty

Elder Scrolls Online is not the next tes. It is an entirely different game made by Zenimax, and not Bethesda.
The next TES will be single player as it has always been. ESO will not affect the development of the next TES, they are made by different companies.

ESO is set in the second era, before the events of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind and even Daggerfall and Arena. The next TES will very likely be after the events of Skyrim.

EDIT: Grammar

Torok

Where did you hear about the ESVI? Is it a reliable source? Or is it just rumors spread by overexcited fans?

Two Bears

The next game published by Bethesda's main dev teams will be Fallout 4. Work on TES VI will not begin until that game is released, so we're talking at least 4 years before we see a new title. That's just the pattern that Bethesda has been working on since acquiring the rights to Fallout. Oblivion was a 2006 release. Fallout 3 was a 2008 release. Skyrim was a 2011 release. Fallout 4 will probably be out sometime in 2014, which would seem to indicate that a new single player Elder Scrolls title could be expected by 2016 or even as late as 2017.

JClarke1953

Well, if it's a buggy and glitchy as what they allowed Skyrim to be be, and stay, I'll not be looking for it.

They lost my business and my perception of them as a great game creator.

skyrrimepi

Where did you hear about the ESVI? Is it a reliable source? Or is it just rumors spread by overexcited fans?
I don't think that it's a reliable source. It more of a rumor than a real stuff. Can anyone give me any news about this one?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts