The Nascent Ranger: Book 1 Responsibility

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Tawneey

Excellent read! Getting so close to the Ranger Council, can't wait, just one question, do you plan on continuing the story after the council? I certainly hope so, keep it up. :)

Chirurgeon

I have read seven of them. Unfortunately my Nook broke and just got a replacement. I will be catching up on the rest. I think there are 11 all together. They are an easy but satisfying read. The author does a great job of making you feel attached to the characters. I highly recommend it.

Chirurgeon

Excellent read! Getting so close to the Ranger Council, can't wait, just one question, do you plan on continuing the story after the council? I certainly hope so, keep it up. :)

Yes I am planning a second book after the culmination of this one. Thank you so much for your support :)

Chirurgeon

Just letting you guys know this is not dead I have been at a marince biology institute in the Florida Keys for a week and will be back tomorrow. Hope to have something out on Sunday

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts