• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OddAttrition

So I did some experimenting, limiting myself by staying away from alchemy/enchanting/smithing due to OPness.
But this build incorporates them all into a very balanced and unique playstyle.
I present you, The Mad Chemist.

Race: Kahjit, Argonian, or Orc
--- for unarmed bonus or Orc racial

Primary perks: alchemy, pickpocket, enchanting, illusion

Secondary: sneak, lockpicking, restoration, speechcraft

Shout: N/A

Stonesign: The Serpant/Lover

So the Mad chemist is a sadistic evil-neutral smooth talking assassin. His methods include walking past someone slipping the potent poisons into his victims pockets and examining the crowds reaction as they shout in vain to help your victim.

Utilize unarmed and calm spells (talking your way out of it) if you get in a bind.
For bosses, chug invisibility, slip a paralyze potion into your victims pocket, steal their weapon and go toe to to or slip more poison into their pocket.

Very fun unique build. I registered on here to show you guys.
I made this up personally, I'm not sure if anyone else has, but I do claim it as my created build.

ENJOY
Tell me what you think, your RP stories or any modifications.

Morgan

This is a fun build. I have made a similar one I call the Poisoner. He wears clothes, is a guttersnipe, and avoids physical confrontation at all costs. I didn't go so far as to specify any particular race or stone, though if I did I think Imperial would be the best race for the free Calm daily effect. I don't think I'm smart enough to really understand the intricacies of picking a stone, so I usually just go with Thief and call it a day. I haven't managed a complete playthrough with this type of build yet (how do you fight a dragon?) but I hope to one day.