• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Star Gazer

"We acquire the strength we have overcome." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Chapter 11: Champion
__________/1\__________
The orc charged, his unholy armor reflecting the sun. The Jester winked, expecting to become invisible, but found no luck as the spell failed and he was shoulder-bashed to the ground by the one-ton man. The Jester got to his feet, attempting the spell again, but again, nothing happened. "Magic doesn't work here fool. In the field, we don't fight like women. Use your blade like a man!" He shouted, pointing to the colorful weapon at his side. His new dagger, the one he got from the sanctuary, was now gone. He unsheathed the red and blue dagger, readying it in an offensive position. The orc swung, but The Jester dodged, slicing at his armor, but finding that it was too thick to penetrate with his dagger. "You are putty in my hands! Kneel before me, fool!" The Jester took his stance again, skimming across the large orc's body for a weak spot. There was a small gap in his armor where his plate-legs and chest-plate met. He charged, slicing The Jester's right arm above the elbow. "Alas, that was my arm, but I doubt you'll do any harm." He rhymed, attempting to anger the orc, but angered himself at his lack of words.​
__________/2\__________
Again, Death sliced with both of his swords, making an impenetrable bubble of swinging blades, that The Jester could not stab through. He charged, jabbing with his right arm. The Jester moved left, and under his left arm, slicing at the unprotected abdomen of the man. A slice was heard and the man's blood was seen, black. "You dare resist me?! You dare resist death?!" "Death, death, that you are, but you have not proven your name so far!" He sang. The orc took great offense to this, anger turned his face red as he attempted to kick at the clown, only to get his waist cut again. He was becoming clumsy. He cast a spell, ebony-flesh by the sound of it. He grew a few inches in size, stretching the armor out a bit. "Slicing and swinging, and jabbing galore! If only in combat, you trained more." He said, waving a disciplinary finger at the man. The Jester pulled out a needle and flung it at the orc, but he dodged it with cat-like reflexes. He was quite agile under all of his armor. This time The Jester charged, but got a well-armored boot thrust into his chest, sending him five feet backwards, and stumbling on his back.
__________/3\__________
While falling, The Jester put a needle into his mouth. He lay on his back in the grass as Death kneeled over him. He pulled his helmet off, uncovering a face of darkness. His spell wore off, and left his face unarmored. "Nobody beats death. Any last requests?" The Jester moved the needle away from his tongue so he could speak. "Cicero, you'll let free, if you don't want to be killed by me." "How would you manage that, pipsqueak?" He asked angrily. The Jester looped his tongue around the needle, forming a blow-gun. He blew very hard, sending the needle into the orc's eye. He backed up, screaming. He fell to the grass, writhing in pain. The Jester stood, walking over to him and putting his colorful dagger to the man's dark neck. "You'd really kill death? How would souls reach their respectful afterlives?" "Would I kill death, that I would! No reason why I can't, but one reason why I should. You shall let Cicero go, or we will see your blood flow." "I ain't afraid of you." He said. The Jester stabbed his knife into his unprotected lower abdomen. He howled in pain. "Fine! Madman! You and your friend go free!" He said. "You are in debt of two souls to Molag-Bal!" He screamed in defeat. He cast a spell on The Jester, and cursed at him as he teleported away. The Jester awoke in a field with a good view of Dragonsreach. Cicero awoke next to him with a sputter.
__________/4\__________
The two men stood, dancing and rejoicing that they had made it out of the daedric realm with their heads. They sung songs and danced elaborate jigs. They awoke clothed in ragged clothes, wondering what had happened to their actual garb. They headed towards Whiterun, trying to look serious, but Cicero couldn't stop laughing about The Jester's bald head. "When you're in a fight and your enemy pulls you to the ground by your hair, don't come crying to me!" "Oh no, I'm just worried your head will get cold!" They both laughed. The makeup on both of their faces was gone, and they barely recognized each-other. They made their way into Whiterun, posing as civilians from Riverwood who had lost their way. The guards let them in with a friendly wave and a "hello." Getting in was easy, but nothing prepared them for what they heard next. "The Jester! The Jester!" A woman cried. The Jester put a hand over his face to hide himself. "That madman is dead! Ulfric Stormcloak has killed The Jester!"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
nice fight

Star Gazer

As you may have noticed, I have deleted many posts of mine. This story was a lost cause, abandoned, but I have returned. In an attempt to hone my story-writing skills, I will continue this story. Maybe I will lead new friends to madness as they follow the Jester in a new journey in an attempt to exact revenge for High-King Torygg. Until then, sit tight and read previous posts to catch up on my mad-as-a-hatter character. Enjoy

Star Gazer

I have updated all chapters of the story except for chapter one in preparation to make the continuation of this "epic" as interesting as possible. In chapter 9, I have made it so that the "Dragon-Born" lives, opening up a new possibility for twists and turns later on in the story. The saying "Don't burn all your bridges" really comes into play here.

Star Gazer

“One thing I want to make clear, as far as my own rebirth is concerned, the final authority is myself and no one else...” -Dalai Lama
Chapter 12: A Humble Re-Start
__________/1\__________
Long smiles stretched across the clowns' faces, as they had been redeemed, set free. Although they were graciously given another chance, they had to be cautious, after once already facing death and barely surviving. The crowd of people shouted and the entry-street of Whiterun was moving with commotion. The Jester and Cicero moved their way through the crowd to the Bannered Mare. They pushed through the double doors of the inn and sat down at the bar. Without a septim to their newly purified names, they needed to acquire some cash before questions were asked about these two refugees. "We could always ask the jarl for a bounty to track down." "The guards would never let us into Dragons-Reach with these ragged clothes." The Jester whispered. "Anything we could do for some quick coin?" He asked the female at the bar. "Oh, how very generous. I could use a few extra hands. You could start by chopping up this wood for the fire." She pointed to a large burlap sack behind the counter, filled with wood. The two left, and chopped the logs into halves and brought it back to the lady. She put a small coin-purse onto the table. Cicero counted the money, "Twenty septims, this is not enough for weapons." He looked disappointed. "No, but it's worth some cheap clothes." They headed to the general goods store. "Hello, would you happen to have any cheap clothes?" "As a matter of fact, I do. You're some new faces, may I ask why you've come to Whiterun?" "My brother and I are treasure hunters. We've heard rumors of some interesting oddities found near and around Whiterun." "Well, if you're looking for nearby treasure, there's a large chest at a camp near town. The thing is, it's a giant camp. The treasure is clearly visible, but not even the bravest adventurers have attempted taking it. Between the giants and the mammoths, you're going to need some large axes, which I do have." He said, trying to pawn off more junk to them. "No, just the clothes." The Jester said, ending the conversation quickly. Cicero and the Jester thought in unison of safe ways to take the treasure from the giants, but their thinking was interrupted when the man with whom they had just spoken threw down some dusty, old clothes onto the table. They were nothing fancy, but they would do. The Jester noticed they had a few septims left over. He half-grinned, asking "Do you also sell nails?" Cicero chuckled silently as Belethor passed him ten iron nails with a confused look. Cicero took five, The Jester took the others.
__________/2\__________
They made their way to Dragons-Reach, which was still awe-inspiring despite being hundreds of years old. They approached the large dining area which sat directly above the stairs. The Jarl's housecarl approached them with her sword drawn. "What are you doing here. You two are new to Whiterun." "We are here to take up a bounty." Cicero responded with an almost excited tone. A man in his late forties approached the two, handing them a paper. On it was an orc's face. "This is the leader of a group of approximately five bandits, living directly under our noses to the East of Whiterun, inside of an open cave. They have been terrorizing travelers to and from Whiterun for weeks." Without saying anything, the two left. They walked down the stairs, and Cicero broke the silence saying "Maybe Cicero should dance for the companions at Jorrvaskr! Or, then again, that might not be the best choice, since I accidentally poisoned a member of the Circle a few years back. Oops!"
__________/3\__________
They approached the cave that the Jarl's men had told them about, and saw that there were only three men there. They were unloading a cart, which contained many bottles of wine. Cicero fashioned three of the nails in-between his fingers, making punches deadly. Cicero became invisible, while The Jester continued walking. "Hello friends, you've got so much wine! Would you mind if, with you I dine?" He said, quite happily. "Get lost, pipsqueak. Can't you see we're busy." Said an orc. It wasn't the man who was on the bounty paper. The man they were looking for didn't seem to be there. "I'm sure your leader wouldn't care, I actually think he would love to share!" "You've stepped into some deep plops." The orc said, grabbing a big war hammer from the table. He charged at the Jester, but was stopped in his tracks. He grabbed his throat, where three distinct holes were visible. Cicero returned from invisibility and smiled as it was now two on two. A nord bandit drew his sword, while a breton drew his bow. He fired at the Jester, who turned invisible and dodged just in time. The arrow seemed like it passed through him, which frightened the bandit duo. The Jester ran up and threw one of the nails with all his might, which hit the breton underneath the eye, disabling him and putting him to the ground. The Jester became visible again, and kicked the nord hard in the shin. He bent over, and Cicero plunged his spiky fist into his stomach, pulling to the right, thrashing the skin and incapacitating him. "Tell me please, where is your leader? To kill you now, I am quite eager." The nord only moaned, clutching his stomach. His eyes darted to behind the two clowns. The orc had returned with a high-elf man. The elf cast a protective spell and readied flames in his hands and the orc pulled out a hunky, recently sharpened battle-axe. Cicero sighed "I've got the elf." and the Jester grudgingly agreed, having to face the huge orc.
__________/4\__________
Cicero flanked wide right, and the high-elf mimicked his moves like a mirror, obviously well-trained in combat. The Jester moved to the left slightly and backed up to the breton who had recently tried to kill him. The Jester put his hands up in a surrendering motion, showing that he had no weapons. The orc walked slowly towards him with a swagger. He swung to the right, which the Jester ducked under, while grabbing and unsheathing the breton's dagger and stabbing it into the orc's bicep. He howled in pain. The iron dagger bent inside of the orc's arm due to his massive muscles, and the Jester was unable to pull it back out. He was punched in the face with a large, green, orcish hand. He fell onto his back, and watched with fascination as the orc pulled the dagger out of his arm like a splinter. He threw the small weapon to the ground. The Jester threw two nails at the giant figure, both stuck into his un-armored chest, to which he paid no attention. He kicked the Jester hard in the side, causing him to scrunch up into a fetal position. Meanwhile, Cicero stopped many paces from the elf, neither of them were in range to attack each-other. Cicero cast an invisibility spell and walked to the elf's left as his adversary looked around, confused. Cicero punched him in the side with his nails, which put him on one knee. The elf spouted flames up the left side of Cicero's body. Singed, Cicero cried out and backed up many feet. The elf cast a healing spell. The wounds on his side closed up and he stood as if nothing had happened. Cicero cast invisibility again, but was easily trackable because of the flames that engulfed his left side. The elf cast flames with both hands now, making an impassable beam of fire. Cicero sprinted to the right of the flames and cast paralysis, dropping the elf to the ground. "Got me good, you son of a bitch." Cicero said with a horrifying voice. He finished the defenseless elf with ease.
__________/5\__________
The Jester cried out in pain as the orc continuously pummeled him with blow after blow, and was readying a finisher with his axe, when Cicero leapt onto his back, digging the nails deep into his skin with every punch. The orc brought his huge arm around and threw the clown to the ground. The Jester was gone, along with the breton's bow and arrows. He shot arrow after arrow into the orc, staggering him with every shot. The arrows grounded the orc onto his knees. Cicero grabbed the large axe, which was immensely heavy. He swung it down through the orsimer's neck, whose head fell to the ground. "We should have brought weapons." sighed the Jester in pain. "Elves..." Cicero replied at a loss of words as he softly touched his burnt arm. The Jester took a small healing potion from the high-elf, which they shared, then limped into the bandit's encampment, where they slept for the night.

Star Gazer

"A man should never neglect his family for business." -Walt Disney
Chapter 13: Family
__________/1\__________
Nightmares and terrifying dreams plagued the night under the overhang in which they slept. They were awoke by the moaning of the nord who had been stabbed and thrashed in the stomach. He wept and begged Cicero to come near him. With caution, Cicero moved forward, ready to finish him. "You've... killed me. Deliver my message. Whiterun... Peran, my wife. Son... Agryn. Left them money. Under bed... Under floor." He gasped, murmured incomprehensibly to himself, seemingly praying, and passed on. Cicero clutched the man's collar and nodded into his frozen eyes. Cicero sat back down on his bed, looking into the floor. "What did he say" The Jester asked softly, noticing his talk with the nord. "Family... I miss Mother." Cicero replied, referring to the night-mother. An unspoken understanding crept to the Jester's mind. He remembered his mother. A beautiful woman. She had always spoken well of his father, a hero to her, the town of Rorikstead, and to the Jester. He had died in a fire before he had been born. "Family is everything." The Jester walked to the cart the bandits were unloading. Wine. He brought back a bottle and poured some for each of them. The bottle was ornately designed and titled Lady of the Vine. Maybe it was the soft morning air that steadied and calmed them, but they both spent the next few moments in perfect silence, a respect paid to family.
__________/2\__________
The moment had passed, and it was time to get back to business. The Jester's wounds had fully healed from the healing potion, while Cicero's left side was scarred and spotted with small cuts from the burn. They retrieved a knapsack from the bandit camp, emptied it of it's goodies, and took the head of the orc as proof of their kill. The Jester carried the satchel back to town, eyeing the clearly visible giant's camp along the way. A large fire let loose smoke to the sky. They walked through town and up to Dragons-Reach. The house-carl acknowledged them and let them pass. The advisor approached, and Cicero handed him the same bounty poster they were given when assigned the task. The advisor gave a second glance at the men, as if to question them. The Jester lifted open the pouch of the knapsack discretely, not wanting to draw attention to their kill. The advisor pulled away from the bag, eyes clamped shut and fingers on his temples. "Very well. Your gold." He announced in an arrogant manner. He gave The Jester a large coin-purse, and received the knapsack in return. It caught him off guard. He held it away from his body with one hand, the other clamping his nose, and scurried off, looking to get rid of the head. The two made a slight nod to the Jarl before leaving the great hall.
__________/3\__________
The minstrel duo descended the stairs and into the market, where many people gathered to buy fruit, meat, and jewelry. They nodded to each other and split. Cicero asked the man at the meat stall for Peran, the bandit's wife. The wood-elf at the stand shook his head, he did not know her, as he was not usually inside of the Whiterun walls, always hunting. The Jester asked the woman at the vegetable stand for her. "Ah, Belethor's daughter!" She said, kindly. "She lives behind Breezehome, next to Olava." she explained. The Jester nodded in thanks and called Cicero over. They walked to the house and knocked. A woman came to the door. The Jester allowed Cicero to do the talking. "Hello, would you be Peran?" he asked softly. "I don't recognize you. Are you looking for my husband?" she asked bitterly. "Actually, it's about your husband. I'm sorry, but may we come in?" He asked, preparing to lay down the bad news. She ushered him in nonchalantly. They sat down and gestured for her to do also. "What is it you want?" The two clowns made eye contact, as they were not very sure how to address this situation. "Your husband is dead." The Jester said with conclusion. Peran's jaw hung loosely, but closed again into a soft smile. A single tear rolled down her face. "He wanted me to tell you that there is money underneath the floor under your bed." Again, her face softened. "You will want to tell Belethor also. They were partners." Again, the two shot each other unsure looks. They nodded and were off.
__________/4\__________
They entered Belethor's store on the second occasion during their time in Whiterun, and it was no more appealing than before. "Everything's for sale!" said Belethor. "Your partner is dead." Cicero announced abruptly. "Yes, I knew this day would come. A shame. He was a good man too!" "Stealing from travelers is good?" The Jester asked, putting two and two together. "Everything in here is stolen isn't it?" He accused. "Now, hold on a second..." Belethor piped in an attempt to buy himself time to think. The two walked up to the counter, placing hands on the wood. "Weapons." Cicero demanded. Belethor nodded reluctantly, and brought back two iron swords and a twin set of steel daggers. "Needles and red paint." said The Jester, wanting to return to tradition. "And get us some new clothes" he said, Cicero nodding in agreement. It seemed they were at the end of their rope with this guy. "Now get out of my shop!" He cried, throwing the assorted items on the counter. The duo strode into the bannered mare wearing new, expensive clothes and pockets jingling with gold. They both bought ales, cheered, and drank. The dining area was lightened by their merriment, and it rubbed off on the other men and women. Looking to liven up the party, The Jester asked happily "You don't happen to have a lute, do you?" The woman pointed to the dark corner of the room. Cicero knew what was to be done. He ordered three bottles of cheap wine, and they both moved to the well-lit center of the room next to the fire. The Jester warmed up with a small, light song, which brought the attention of the entire bar. Cicero stretched his arms and his neck, and lined the bottles up. The Jester nodded to the crowd, and began to play very skillfully. A talent he had learned in the King's court, which brought him warm memories from before the king's betrayal. Cicero began tossing a bottle into the air, then the second, then the third. He was juggling at a very fast pace that matched the light-hearted tune of the lute perfectly. The nords clapped rhythmically and the women looked lustfully. The Bannered Mare was ablaze with music and merry life.
__________/5\__________
The Jester finished, smiling the whole way through the song, and bowed as the crowd cheered. Cicero passed around the three bottles of wine for their audience as they were showered with money, compliments, and happiness. A nord with a brown beard and short hair approached The Jester with a smile on his face."May I speak to you?" he asked in a very thick, nordic accent. The Jester obliged, and followed him into the back-room. "Amazing performance. As you may know, I am the Jarl's brother, Hrongar. I have no place to say this, and I probably shouldn't, but it would be an honorable thing to do if you could play for my brother. The Jarl is conflicted. Torn between two choices." "Ah" Said the Jester, almost excitedly. Whiterun had remained neutral in the civil war, and it seemed they were taking a side. "Maybe I could play him something to ease his mind." The Jester said, seeing this time as the perfect time to sway politics into his favor. "Tomorrow morning would be a good time. Jarl Balgruuf is always eating in the morning." He said in conclusion. The Jester nodded him off, and followed him back into the dining room.

Star Gazer

“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.” -Plato
Chapter 14: Lady of the Vine
__________/1\__________
The Jester awoke the next day, not sure of what happened the night before. His most-recent memory was the conversation with the nord man. At this, he rushed to tidy himself up, noticing a woman's necklace on his bed-side table. He grinned to himself as he placed it in his pocket. He laughed at Cicero, who was lying on the wooden floor, asleep. He walked outside, the bar-maid calling "Come again!" The Jester wondered who the necklace belonged to, but afraid at the same time. His vision is not his best when he is drunk. He strolled into Belethor's shop. "I'll need a lute. A nice one." He said sternly. "I'm running dry on cash already! I don't need to add robbery to my long list of setbacks!". Sighing, The Jester tossed a few coins on the table. "We have business? What would your partner charge for a silly lute?" Belethor angrily took the gold and brought back a red lute. "It's perfect." He said, taking it from the shopkeeper's hands. "I'll supply you, but only for a discount now. I'd rather be dragged into the dungeon than not able to feed my family." The Jester nodded. Putting a few more gold pieces on the table. "I want a fancy hat. One that makes me look like a man of great importance." He said, liking what he got in return. It was loose, but fit snugly. It was warm, which he liked. He smiled, tuning his lute and leaving.

__________/2\__________
He skipped up the steps towards Dragons-Reach, practicing a melody and playing a wild tune. The guards let him in when they saw the instrument, as they had been expecting him. The jarl was sitting at his throne, finishing breakfast. "Hrongar! Was this your doing?" He called in a deep voice. "I thought it would calm you and let you come to a decision.". The jarl sighed, swallowing his last bite of food. "Very well. Begin." The Jester was nervous, and he let his knee shake for a second before beginning a slow tune on the unstrument. He played and sang beautifully:
"The Age of Aggression"
"We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone.For the age of aggression is just about done.We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.With our blood and our steel we'll take back our home.Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams!
Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives.And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone.For the age of aggression is just about done."
It was beautiful indeed, but not perfect. His drunkenness had kept him from performing his best. The entire gathering room was filled with people, awe-struck by the Jester's skills.
"Hrongar, you were right. A decision must be made." The jarl said. The Jester leapt for joy on the inside, but remained professional on the outside. The jarl called his housecarl and advisor upstairs, where the business took place. Hrongar approached. "Very good, I must pay you." "No, do not. I have no need for money. I only seek merriment and politics." "Well, you've found what you're looking for." He said, ushering him to a seat. "Although I did not like your choice of song, it was very well played, and I can do nothing but applaud your skill." He said, pouring them both a glass of wine. "Forgive me, I should have asked permission. Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate being allowed to play for the jarl. I love singing. Many see me as a... Merry-Man." He said, grinning. "I must know your name!" Hrongar said. The Jester stopped in his tracks. "No name." He said and swallowed hard. The nord looked surprised. "Call me what you'd like." He said, attempting to make up for the response. "Well, you've made more than a name for yourself already. We can leave that up to your adoring fans." He joked.
__________/3\__________
The Jester noticed that the wine they were drinking tasted familiar. He turned the bottle and saw the title Lady of the Vine. "Lady of the Vine, huh? This stuff is very popular, I guess." "Yes, apparently it's one of the cheapest, yet well-made brands there are." "They don't serve it at the Bannered Mare. How curious." He replied. "I hear you can only buy it from the place that makes it." He said, shrugging. "I would love a bottle of this. How much would this cost?" "It's all yours." He said. "I've heard word that a messenger will be relaying a message from Ulfric Stormcloak later this week. I hope you will be here to hear it." "I hope I'll have time." The Jester replied. A message from Ulfric is not something he would like to miss. "I must be going!" he declared, waving goodbye to everyone. He left with the lute dangling on his back. He returned to Belethor's shop an hour later. "Oh hurrah, my favorite customer." "I don't like your attitude Belethor! Lighten up!" He placed the bottle of wine onto the counter and poured two tankards of wine, handing one to the breton vendor. "What is this for?" "I want to know where it comes from. I know you know." He said. "Lady of the Vine huh? Yeah, my partner was tracking a carriage loaded with wine the other day. Said it came out of some cave to the south, decorated with lots of lights. Probably one of those places you can't miss." He said. The Jester finished his glass and left the bottle with Belethor.
__________/4\__________
He returned to the Bannered Mare, sitting next to Cicero who was nursing a headache. "What day is it?" He asked. "Loredas." The Jester replied. "No! Mother! I'm late!" He called, standing up. He was dizzy at first, but rushed out the door. The Jester understood immediately, knowing Cicero's obligation as Keeper. The Jester watched as Ciero pushed people out of his way, making quite a scene. The Jester put down his lute, sword, and dagger. Feeling very light, he sat in a corner and thought. Ulfric. The murderer and the cause of my death. He said, shuttering at the word "death". The damned orc, Death. I hope the next time I meet him will be many years in the future. Well, to my long-life I guess. He thought, taking a sip from the tankard on his table. He walked to the bar and sat down. "You know anything about those giants in the plains outside of town?" He asked the bartender. "Well, they have large amounts of treasure. Everybody knows that. But some tell of a long-lost artifact, but everybody's already written that off as false." "What kind of artifact?"He asked. The bartender shrugged. The Jester arose, took his weapons and lute, and was off.
__________/5\__________
He pushed through the large double-doors of Whiterun. Fighting them is always an option, but I am relatively light on arms. Maybe with a few more men we could take them on... Or a trade. He thought, staring off into the distance at the camp. What would giants trade treasure for? Septims? Meat and animals? Entertainment? He paused for a second, imagining himself playing for the beasts of men, but getting smashed instants later by a wooden club. They have enough animals, and they would have no use for treasure. Entertainment is completely out of the question. What do you get for these beasts who seem to have everything they need? He pondered this, sitting on the crumbled Whiterun walls with a clear view of the huge men milking their mammoths. If I had everything, the only thing I would want is some wine and a good time! An image appeared in his head, Lady of the Vine.
__________/6\__________
The Jester walked in a straight line South, the direction which Belethor said this mysterious wine distributor was located. He walked slowly, wondering if he had enough money, which he clearly didn't. Most of the coin from the bounty had been spent the night before. He felt the necklace of the unknown woman, still jingling in his pocket. After many minutes of walking, he came across a broad path into the side of a mountain. There were torches surrounding the cave entrance, and two wooden doors, closed and locked. He tried them, but to no avail. He knocked hard, wondering if entrance was only permitted through invitation. He knocked hard again, and turned around to leave when a large man barged out of the cave and pointed a spear at him.
__________/7\__________
"What are you doing here? Do you have admission?" "I don't. I have an order to place. Enough to fill a giant's belly." "No business without admission. From what I can see, you are a nobody." "Nobody?" He asked, feeling as if he was accused of a most heinous crime. "I'll have you know I was once the Court-Jester. For the king! I have important business to attend to, if you will." "The jesters are dead, but you certainly play the part of a fool." They stood for a moment, looking into each-other's eyes, both equally menacing. The Jester instantly regretted releasing his secret life to this man, but it seemed necessary. "Do you even know who we-" He was cut off by a beautiful, elven woman's voice. "It's okay, Jonathan, I've been expecting him. The Jester." "Ma'am, The Jester was killed, executed!" She ignored him and ushered The Jester in. "It surely is quite a feat. Escaping the chopping block, I mean... on more than one occasion."

Star Gazer

Updates
-Changed Jester's age to 33​
-Jester has now only worked for the king for four years​
-Improved fight with imperials outside of the Falkreath Sanctuary Sanctuary​
-Revised encounters with Dark Brotherhood​
-Made early chapters more realistic​
-I have noticed that an Action-Movie style of writing doesn't fit this character or the theme of this story. I will continue with the action, but it will be more of a mental struggle that The Jester has with himself. Instead of an action-movie with tons of killing, it will seem more like a shakespearean play, which fits the theme perfectly. Don't worry, your thirst for action shall be quenched, and will sate your appetite for blood (muahaha), but it will be toned down.​
-The next few chapters will contain major changes. If The Jester's story gets out of hand like it has in previous chapters (of which I have deleted or revised) I ask that you leave feedback.​
Thank you, and enjoy The Jester's Revenge!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
this story is beyond epic!! can't believe somebody took my favorite character from the game and wrote such a detailed story involving him.. not sure what to say other than keep up the good work, seriously you should turn this into an actual book.

Star Gazer

this story is beyond epic!! can't believe somebody took my favorite character from the game and wrote such a detailed story involving him.. not sure what to say other than keep up the good work, seriously you should turn this into an actual book.
I must say, I really appreciate your feedback. The Merry-Man is truly an extremely interesting topic. From playing the lute to silent execution, there is nothing these jesters cannot do!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I must say, I really appreciate your feedback. The Merry-Man is truly an extremely interesting topic. From playing the lute to silent execution, there is nothing these jesters cannot do!
this story is addictive, can't wait to see what happens next.. this is truly a masterpiece! would you mind if i copy pasted it to my notepad so i can save it? this is the kind of stuff i could read again and again. seriously i can't say enough on how amazing this work is!

Star Gazer

[/quote]
this story is addictive, can't wait to see what happens next.. this is truly a masterpiece! would you mind if i copy pasted it to my notepad so i can save it? this is the kind of stuff i could read again and again. seriously i can't say enough on how amazing this work is![/quote]
Sure! This goes for everyone else too. Just know that this story is subject to change. I'm glad you like it so much!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
this story is addictive, can't wait to see what happens next.. this is truly a masterpiece! would you mind if i copy pasted it to my notepad so i can save it? this is the kind of stuff i could read again and again. seriously i can't say enough on how amazing this work is![/quote]
Sure! This goes for everyone else too. Just know that this story is subject to change. I'm glad you like it so much![/quote]
awesome!! the fight scenes have an almost anime feel to them, so much i can literally picture how they would look if it were an anime.. and the depiction of the world itself has an apocalyptic future type feel to it, even tho its obviously set way in the past in a long forgotten time. it reminds me of an epic anime i used to watch called "Vash the Stampede"
surprised you haven't thought about getting this published, i've often wondered why the ES series doesn't have actual novals, i've searched book stores and found none, eventually learned from a post by Dagmar that they in fact don't have "actual" written stories on the lore, but something this amazing would certainly get it started.

Star Gazer

this story is addictive, can't wait to see what happens next.. this is truly a masterpiece! would you mind if i copy pasted it to my notepad so i can save it? this is the kind of stuff i could read again and again. seriously i can't say enough on how amazing this work is!
Sure! This goes for everyone else too. Just know that this story is subject to change. I'm glad you like it so much![/quote]
awesome!! the fight scenes have an almost anime feel to them, so much i can literally picture how they would look if it were an anime.. and the depiction of the world itself has an apocalyptic future type feel to it, even tho its obviously set way in the past in a long forgotten time. it reminds me of an epic anime i used to watch called "Vash the Stampede"
surprised you haven't thought about getting this published, i've often wondered why the ES series doesn't have actual novals, i've searched book stores and found none, eventually learned from a post by Dagmar that they in fact don't have "actual" written stories on the lore, but something this amazing would certainly get it started.[/quote]
Vash the Stampede? I'll have to wiki it. I think the developers of ES didn't put out novels because they put the story into your hands, which I love. No matter which path you take inside of the ES universe, the story is completely yours and the game molds into any shape you can bend. It's beautiful, but you are right to say that a novel about Bethesda's "Dragon-Born" would be very interesting.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Sure! This goes for everyone else too. Just know that this story is subject to change. I'm glad you like it so much!
surprised you haven't thought about getting this published, i've often wondered why the ES series doesn't have actual novals, i've searched book stores and found none, eventually learned from a post by Dagmar that they in fact don't have "actual" written stories on the lore, but something this amazing would certainly get it started.[/quote]
Vash the Stampede? I'll have to wiki it. I think the developers of ES didn't put out novels because they put the story into your hands, which I love. No matter which path you take inside of the ES universe, the story is completely yours and the game molds into any shape you can bend. It's beautiful, but you are right to say that a novel about Bethesda's "Dragon-Born" would be very interesting.[/quote]
indeed, or even a fan fiction type side story such as this one. but yea it is awesome how the story is more less one of the players own making, i suppose thats why it truly is a story that never ends.. anyways, really excited to see how this awesome story continues to unfold, it will be very interesting seeing how the jesters go about dealing with the giants. ;)

Star Gazer

surprised you haven't thought about getting this published, i've often wondered why the ES series doesn't have actual novals, i've searched book stores and found none, eventually learned from a post by Dagmar that they in fact don't have "actual" written stories on the lore, but something this amazing would certainly get it started.
Vash the Stampede? I'll have to wiki it. I think the developers of ES didn't put out novels because they put the story into your hands, which I love. No matter which path you take inside of the ES universe, the story is completely yours and the game molds into any shape you can bend. It's beautiful, but you are right to say that a novel about Bethesda's "Dragon-Born" would be very interesting.[/quote]
indeed, or even a fan fiction type side story such as this one. but yea it is awesome how the story is more less one of the players own making, i suppose thats why it truly is a story that never ends.. anyways, really excited to see how this awesome story continues to unfold, it will be very interesting seeing how the jesters go about dealing with the giants. ;)[/quote]
Or possibly their plans are unsuccessful?? :eek:

Star Gazer

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." -H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Chapter 15: Potential Assets
__________/1\_________
Exasperated, The Jester worked to understand this woman. How did she know about him? “Welcome, I am Adeline. So, what brings you here, Jester?” She asked. “I need enough wine to sate a giant’s thirst.” “That’s quite much” she replied, “You don’t happen to mean the giants at the camp just North of here, do you?” she asked, but The Jester felt as if she already knew the answer. “Yes, those are the ones.” “You don’t know me or my business. You assume that we make wine. That we do, but not only. Peyton, we are much more than that. Come with me.” She said. The Jester was amazed again at her knowledge of him. He has only heard his actual name spoken twice recently. From Death, and from this woman. “I need you to see something before we do business. I know your intents, but you also need to know them. We are not solely wine manufacturers, but we deal in everything natural.” She explained. She walked down a long hall, carved into the mountain almost perfectly. “Elvish structure, Peyton. Very interesting. My father played a leading role in the Aldmeri Dominion, but that comes later on... I am telling you too much. Look for yourself.” She said, leaving The Jester confused beyond belief. It was unlike anything he had seen before. At this time, he considered her mind a beautiful wonder of Tamriel.
__________/2\__________
They continued down the hall, The Jester amused at the engraved armor of the guards who were stationed before each door. She parted large double-doors, opening into an even larger room with plants growing from the ground and moss, grapes, and tomatoes hanging from the roof. The light was not from the sun, but from floating orbs of light from the ceiling, a powerful Magelight spell. The room was filled with a powerful, yet natural smell. “Why are you showing me this?” asked the Jester. “You have potential, but you are lying to yourself. You do not understand yourself. But you will... in time. Short time.” She said. The Jester could do nothing but nod meekly at her response. “What does it mean to understand yourself?” He inquired with wonder. “Understanding is found through experience, and you must experience the beast inside of you to understand the cage that keeps it back.” She riddled. The Jester was coming to like this woman. “You have a gift.” He marveled. “Not a gift, a curse.” She replied, picking two grapes from a nearby branch. “To a long and fruitful relationship!” She announced.
__________/3\__________
The fruit was delicious, which tasted much better than any wine he had ever had. “We must discuss payment.” The Jester said. “You have paid me in full.” She replied. Confused, he was unable to speak. “All in good time. Time does nothing but hide the future. Only through experience do we defeat the test of time. And what do we learn through experience?” She asked. “Understanding.” said the Jester, beginning to understand her reasoning. He felt immensely enlightened. “How have I paid you back?” he wondered. “You have, and will do many things for me. I won’t spoil it for you. Again, all in good time” She said, joking. “I want to know!” The Jester said excitedly, bringing the conversation alive again. “All in understanding, understanding in experience, experience in time. All in good time. Patience is the greatest virtue, Peyton.” She spoke in the same riddle, which had The Jester doing nothing but awaiting her next response.
__________/4\__________
"How do you know so much about me?" He asked, finally. He felt rude asking the question, but knew it must be asked. "Cursed by Akatosh as a child as penance for my ancestor's transgressions." She replied. "That hardly seems fair. To be cursed for the wrong-doings of your fathers." "It would seem so, but if I was not cursed with the "gift" of foresight, I would have been like my fathers, who angered the divines in the beginning." "Foresight. So you are an oracle?" "As I have been called." she replied, "I was drafted by the Aldmeri Dominion as a child, but I ran. Their plans are evil... so evil." she went on, "They want Ulfric to rise in power, as they know he will. They know that a fire that goes unextinguished will only grow. Sure, they provide aid to the empire for now, but that is only to assure their alliance. Once Ulfric has weakened the empire, the Dominion will invade full-force on Windhelm from the North." She stopped and sighed, "They will wipe out the rebellion, and while the empire is weak, they will destroy their hold on Skyrim. Their plan is to control the land and wipe the race of man and it's culture from existence. The Stormcloaks need to be destroyed before their plan can progress any father." "That's where I come in." He stated with assurance.
__________/5\_________
They sat and talked for about an hour before wrapping things up. “Sir, I had fun last night at the Bannered Mare.” She said, formally, and The Jester understood fully, taking the necklace out of his pocket. Only then did he see the impression of a falling leaf imprinted on the silver. “Well, madame, I presume this to be your necklace.”“That it is.” She said eloquently. She put the necklace on and instantly became even more beautiful than before. The Jester could do nothing but stare physically, but was worshipping her in his mind. This woman is my most valuable asset, but I would love to make her more than that.He thought to himself. “Peyton, rest. Tomorrow will be a long day.” She said. "After your journey over the next few days, come back here immediately." Journey? Days? The Jester wondered. He raised his head to question, but deemed it useless. "I will have the wine in barrels and a carriage waiting for you in the morning." She said, slowly. The Jester moved as if to say goodbye, but the woman stopped him. “I have a bed prepared for you.” She said with a lustful passion. The Jester followed behind her to her quarters as she removed her silver necklace again.

Star Gazer

Never sell the bear's skin before one has killed the beast. -Jean de La Fontaine
Chapter 16: Sky Above
__________/1\_________
The Jester awoke, and instant dread filled his chest as he remembered the giants. He threw his feet off of the ornate, elvish bed, and saw a peculiar plant resting on the bed-side table. It was light green, with large jaws and sharp teeth. Upon closer inspection, he saw that there was a liquid inside, probably a trap for insects. The Jester figured it smelled and tasted sweet, and many insects are attracted to it. He wanted to stay and observe the plant in action, but knew he had little time to prepare. He looked at his sword and dagger, wondering if he should bring them along for the journey. He figured the sword would make him look hostile, so he took his small, steel dagger. He sheathed his dagger and placed it inside of his trousers to hide it. He slung his lute onto his back and wandered down the long hall to the entry-room. There sat the elf-woman, looking as beautiful as ever. She was drinking a sort of tea, and stood as her eyes locked The Jester's. "The carriage is prepared and the wine is ready." She declared softly. The Jester said nothing, but nodded. She approached. "Be brave, my jester." She whispered, touching her forehead to his. He walked out of the cave, seeing a cart and a tub of wine. "I'm Almad." Grunted the driver.
__________/2\_________
The Jester climbed aboard and pointed north, to the large pillar of smoke arising from the giant's camp. They drove for five minutes, careful not to spill the tub of wine in the back. They arrived, and the giants gave them confused looks as they approached. The carriage turned right and stopped. The tub of wine was unloaded, and the giants became happy the moment they saw the purple
liquid. Almad dismounted, but The Jester waved him off. Almad shrugged, hopped back onto the cart, and headed back towards the mountains. The giants lurched slowly towards the wine, but a snarled yell emerged from the overhang behind the huge men. An even larger giant with black-charred skin came into view. He had a long beard, and pushed the other giants out of the way. As he moved from the overhang, the treasure came into view. He was obviously the leader of the camp. He emptied a bowl of mammoth cheese, and filled it to the brim with wine. He took a long sip and sighed. He ushered the rest of the tribe to drink, and they did. They drank deeply and heavily, all through the day, laughing and eating. The Jester played easy music for hours before they began to nod to sleep. One after another, the giants fell to the ground with intoxication. The Jester played even softer music to lull the rest to sleep. He sighed with relief at the sight of the huge men, sleeping and defenseless.
__________/3\_________
He slowly tip-toed to the treasure, careful not to wake the giants. He had made it to the overhang, and rested his hand on the gold and jewels. There were two piles, one of gold, and the other of jewels and a golden scepter, adorned with gems. The Jester moved to the scepter, taking it, and posing like a true king. He laughed to himself, but a nasty thought hit him. Where is the chief? Just then, he heard stomping and yelling, and a gargantuan hand smacked him, sending him flying ten feet to the right, breaking the lute strapped to his back. He scrambled to his feet, but was unable to react in time before being kneed in the face. He had lost consciousness.
__________/4\_________
For the second time, he awoke that day. Except he wasn't in Adeline's bed, he was in a rusted cage, stripped of everything but his trousers. The huge men surrounded the cage when they found that he was awake. The chief was laughing, and the others were looking with great interest. They mumbled various things to each-other, none of which the Jester could understand, and they all nodded in agreement. One giant, seemingly the oldest of the tribe, broke a branch from a nearby tree which lined the small stream near their camp. He measured the chief's arm, and broke off a part of the branch exactly that size. He then bumbled over to The Jester, extending his arm and holding an empty hand open, asking for his arm. "I hardly see how this is fair." The Jester joked, poking his arm through the bars of the rusty cage. Again, the old giant broke off a piece of wood about the size of his arm, and handed it to him. The chief smiled evilly, and sharpened his branch into a point, making a wooden spear. The Jester understood, with great fear in his heart of what would come next. It was dark, and the skin of the giant blended perfectly with the night sky. The great fire illuminated him, but it only increased the fear factor.
__________/5\_________
The Jester took the bark off of the entire stick and rounded both ends against the floor of the cage. He tore two strips of cloth from the legs of his pants, and unsheathed the hidden dagger in his pants. He tied and fastened the dagger to the end of the stick, making a steel spear. Although it was short, it would be deadly if stabbed into the throat or eyes. There was no hope of penetrating the giant's thick skull or rib-cage with the tiny spear. The black giant backed up, nearing the fire, and The Jester saw how large the giant truly was. It seemed this was the end. Even if he was able to kill the chief, the rest of the tribe would only finish him. As The Jester's cage was opened, the giant roared, lightning struck nearby, and rain began to fall as they circled each other.

Star Gazer

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. -Lao Tzu
Chapter 17: Beast Within
__________/1\_________
The circle grew tighter as time progressed, but the Jester knew that his reach was far inferior to the giant's. His flimsy home-made spear was nothing compared to the large, wooden beam that the giant wielded. The giants in unison began to chant. "Gyang Na! Gyang Na! Gyang Na!" The black giant uttered in his native language,"Agary!" then made a jab at The Jester. It was slow, and he easily dodged it. It stuck into the ground, leaving only the giant's arm open. The Jester took his jab, and plunged the small spear into the arm at the bend of the elbow. The giant let out a roar, and pulled his spear back out, recovering. Blood dripped freely from his arm. Again, the giant attacked, but swung to the right. This time, it was harder to dodge, but The Jester was able, due to his acrobatic abilities. He winked, turning invisible just as the giant made an attempt to recover. The giant looked for him, but couldn't find him. Just then, the steel spear dug into the back of the giant's leg behind the knee. His leg buckled and he fell, keeping himself steady with the other leg. The spear was stabbed into his scarred back, but the giant arched back-wards, preventing the spear from being pulled out. The Jester pulled, but the dagger was stuck in the skin. The Jester was now armed with a blunt stick.
__________/2\_________
"That's for breaking my lute!" The Jester called. The giant swung his arm around, catching him unaware and knocking The Jester back. Blood dripped from a cut in his forehead, and he fell into the wet mud. It began to rain harder, and thunder could be heard every few seconds. Despite his leg wound, the giant rose, smacking the club into the ground, missing by an inch. The Jester cast invisibility again, and moved around the back, retrieving his small blade and cutting deep into the soft flesh above the giant's hip-bone. He howled in pain and spun around. The other giants looked amazed, but kept watching with extreme interest as the Jester sliced many times into the chief's chest, back, and stomach before dodging another blow and feigning back a few yards. He was doing well, but a single strike from the club would mean certain demise. The giant, filled with rage, charged and smacked at the ground again. He expected the Jester to come at him, so he delivered a powerful kick into the Jester's chest, tearing the skin and sending him flying onto his back. The Jester stared at his torn chest, and began to go into shock. He snapped out of it just in time, almost being impaled by the wooden spike.
__________/3\_________
Both were weak and had sustained many blows, but the Jester had one more trick up his sleeve. He readied the dagger and had thrown the stick aside. The chief ran at him, swinging sideways, but The Jester threw the dagger, stabbing deep between the ribs from blade-tip to hand-guard. The Jester prepared a powerful paralysis spell in both hands as the giant reared and clasped his chest. He sent the spell flying, which hit him in the abdomen. The paralysis slowly kicked in. He stabbed and flailed wildly with all of his remaining strength, but soon it had taken hold of him. His body was completely still and rigid. The Jester charged with his shoulder, toppling the giant figure into the even-bigger fire. The body burned slowly, charring his already-black skin to an even-blacker crisp.
__________/4\_________
To The Jester's surprise, the giants cheered, shouting incomprehensible garglings at him and lifting him into the air. They took a large crown made from branches and twine and placed it on The Jester's head, falling to his neck instantly. He was led underneath the overhang where the treasure was, and placed on a large chair. What is this? The Jester thought with astonishment. "Ab Gyang Na!" The giants chanted. The scepter which he had eyed earlier was brought to him. He finally came to realization. He was their new king. "Ab Gyang Na!" He shouted back in a deep voice. The crowd of giants cheered. They brought the tub of wine back over and enjoyed skeever, cow, and horse meat along with mammoth cheese and washed down with the wine. "I would be having alot more fun if I understood you!" The Jester joked. He laughed, and the giants let out an obviously fake laugh, trying to earn their new "Ab Gyang Na"'s favor. Later, all of the giants were asleep, and The Jester was wondering if he should ever return. "Life as a giant-chief is good." He said as he propped his feet up on the giant throne, where he slept.
__________/5\_________
There was laughter and screaming, happiness and crying. The Jester failed to understand as he searched through the gray woods, looking for the color. There was none. Just then, the color appeared in the distance, the color he had been searching for. He ran to it, not because he knew what it was, but because he needed it. The color manifested itself into a human form, and turned around in multi-colored garb."Ah, The Jester! I've been waiting for ya! That was some show you put on for your new family, eh lad?" The man said. "Who are you? Why am I here?" He asked. "You don't know me? Ah, bother! I'm Sheogorath, the daedric prince of madness! At your service!" The Jester didn't understand. "I'm here to tell you that... well simply... you've got to see for yourself. Go to Riverwood immediately." He said. "Riverwood? What about this treasure? The scepter? Adeline told me to return to her as soon as possible." "Yes, well I'm telling you to travel to Riverwood! Would you rather listen to me and live, or listen to Elf-Girl and be turned into a rabbit? Your choice, but I prefer choice B!" The Jester didn't know what to say, so he remained silent. "Don't be scared lad. Besides, everything is fine as a summer morning at Elfy's house." He said. He approached, grabbed The Jester by the back of the neck, and whispered "Oh by the way, I like the rhyming." He winked, and head-butted Jester. Upon contact, The Jester woke up. It was morning. He was frozen in place by the pain in his chest. The tear was long and deep. That giant had put up quite a fight. He thought, lightly tapping the cut on his forehead.

Star Gazer

Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. -Buddha
Chapter 18: Death of the Brotherhood
__________/1\_________
Blood dripped down from his chest, gathering on the waist of his pants. He walked to the extinguished fire, looking at the charred body of the Black Giant chief. Grief, pity, and shame filled him. What had he done? Why had he done it? He brought death to a beauty of nature. Although he was a monster, he had more of a right to live than The Jester did. He walked through the ash and retrieved his dagger. The handle and hand-guard were melted, and the grip had fallen off. The blade was in horrible shape and practically useless, but he had to make due. It was his only weapon. He took the cloth he had used to bind the dagger to the stick and tied them around his feet and walked over to the treasure. He fit as much as possible into the pockets of his torn pants, and headed South.
__________/2\_________
A fork in the road approached. One led into the mountains where Adeline's cave was hidden, the other led to a trail winding around the mountains, to Riverwood, where he was instructed to go by Sheogorath. Why should I listen to him? He thought. Death quakes at my footsteps. Giants fall to my hand. Ulfric will die by my blade. Who is he to tell me what to do? He was stumped and quarreled with himself. What if it wasn't Sheo? What if it was just a dream. But then again, I might be trying to tell myself something in my sleep. Everything is turning against me, but who says I can't return to the treasure? I will go to Riverwood, do what is necessary, then return to the oracle. He concluded. He turned left, limping the path to Riverwood.
__________/3\_________
He received strange looks from everyone. After all, he was wearing nothing but torn, ragged pants and wielded a shoddy dagger. He had no shoes but the dirty wraps that were covering his feet. He was covered in a mix of blood and mud, and the cut on his chest was threatened by infection. To be frank, he was in bad shape. He turned to the inn to recover. The scent was not pleasant with sweet-rolls, but smelt of char and body-odor, but not that of a man's. Smells like lizard. He thought to himself, approaching the bar and sitting next to a cloaked man. "Get me an ale." He said. The barkeep looked over and examined his condition. "I think you need healing first." "I said, get me an ale." The man stared for a moment, but prepared his drink and set it on the table. He sipped from it lightly, looking to the cloaked man beside him. There were shot glasses and empty bottles strewn across his side of the bar. "You're back." The hooded man said in an argonian accent. "I am." replied The Jester, still not entirely sure of who this was. Whoever it may be, he recognized The Jester. "Drinking heavily, I see." "I presume you are here for the same purpose." "Somewhat" He replied. The man pulled back his hood, revealing a lizard's face. "Ah, the lizard! Long time no see. What was your name again?" The man made an angry snarl. "Veezara. You left me to die in the sanctuary. You killed my family!" He yelled.
__________/4\_________
He pulled out a small blade and swung at The Jester. The lizard was thrown off balance in his drunken state and fell to the floor, dropping his dagger on contact with the wooden floor-boards. The Jester rose from his chair and knelt down. Veezara began to sob. "The sanctuary." He said. "I was healed, and recruited for the Brotherhood. The empire came. Attacked. They burnt and destroyed everything I held dear. They've been clearing the sanctuary for days and gathering any traces of former members." "Are they still there?" The Jester asked with compassion. "Yes!" He sobbed. The Jester slowly rose his head, astonished and in shock at realization. "Cicero..." He said. He scrambled out of the bar and sprinted out of Riverwood to Falkreath and the Dark-Brotherhood Sanctuary.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts