Private The invasion of the Damned

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Geran stared at the picture, clearly a distraction. As he looked at the picture and ripped it burning it in a flame he felt a presence walk past him.
    He smiled then turn to Jaygue and Cyrus ''Follow me''
    They then arrived at the dining room as he saw the small Jester eating, Geran ordered Cyrus and Jaygue to halt and then walked up to the Jester taking a seat.

''That food must be disgusting'' Geran said, shocking the Jester at his sight, but still eating.
    ''So you merely seek food and shelter by the looks of things, otherwise I would of been attacked. But why come here?''
    Geran talked calmly, not wanting to scare the Jester into attacking Geran.

Geran then acknowledged Cyrus to get some more guild members, and Jaygue to come closer, being able to protect Geran if he was attacked.

lbrasz44

Cyrus responded that it was nothing, and it will be over soon. He was clearly annoyed by the jester and Thorral raised his eyebrow, skeptical of his statement. The lesser master then returned to interrogate the fool, threatening to burn his lute if the he didn't cooperate.

Thorral left the dungeon and into the hallways, still hearing the guild members frustration with the jester. But then he heard Lord Geran's voice: ''Look jester I'm no fool I know your in their, Cazzer open the gates. Quickly!''
    If he didn't know any better, Thorral knew that the jester escaped and is now roaming the headquarters."pl***" Whispered Thorral as he proceeded to unseath his greatsword and proceeded to move with caution, being careful not to make noise as to give away his position to the escaped lunatic.

Minecat24

One of Many
    Midarha rested her chin on her hand and grinned. "Why always so stuffy? Cant a woman just seek a friendly conversation?" She shifted and slid off the bed, stepping closer to see over the elf's shoulder. "What are you reading anyways?" Her thoughts were interrupted by a ruckus. She could hear singing, and then shouting, but it was the piercing scream that got her attention. She turned her head to the open door.
    "What's all that about?" she asked Ambrosia, as if she knew.

lbrasz44

Thorral move with caution wasn't for long however, as he walked by the dining hall and saw the jester and the masters there with him. Walking in a more relaxed way, but still holding on to his greatsword, Thorral stood next to the entrance, next to Cyrus and Jaygue and witnessed Geran talking to the jester. Cyrus left to get more guild members and Jaygue was allowed to come closer. Since he wasn't addressed, Thorral took the hint to stay at the doorway and guard it for the time being if the jester tried anything.

Star Gazer

''So you merely seek food and shelter by the looks of things, otherwise I would of been attacked. But why come here?'' "Alas, the threat of death still lingers, but if I were to kill you, I would have started with your fingers. You caged me up and burned my lute, and you still stand there with high repute. I don't think I should tell you anything, but there's something inside me that keeps me thinking. If I come with you, maybe there will be coin, but I'm unsure if you'll let me join." He sang, clapping his hands with the beat to compensate for the loss of his lute.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    As the Jester disappeared, Jaygue swore under his breath. The silver flames surrounding his left hand intensified once more and he quickly made his way to cover the door with Cyrus. Despite both them standing in the doorway, a search of the room did not turn up any sign of the crazed lunatic.

Geran seemed amused by the ordeal, he ordered the two of them to follow up to the dinning hall, where they saw the Jester stuffing his face with the leftover dishes. As Geran asked the Jesters intentions once more, Jaygue conitnued to hold his blade at the ready staying close to Geran, if the lunatic tried to attack Geran he would be dead in the blink of an eye.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Cyrus followed Geran to the dining hall, where the Jester was scoffing at the remains of the night's feast. Cyrus had to smirk, in all of his riddles and threats, all the fool wanted was some food, had he been polite enough, Geran probably would've given him as much provisions as the Jester needed, without going through all the fuss that had been caused by the Jester being threatening and a bit annoying. Geran went over to the Jester, with a much cooler head than he had appeared at the dungeons with, and ordered Jaygue to go with him as contingency, and told Cyrus to go and get some more Brotherhood members, just in case.

Cyrus obliged, and set off in the direction of the member dormitory, passing Thorral on the way, brushing past him. He opened the door loudly, and immediately scanned for members who were awake, they were better off being more alert than ones just woken up. He pointed to the female High Elf, from earlier, an Argonian female next to her and a Imperial rookie.

"You, you and you, come with me, right now. Bring your weapons". He waited for them to react and gather their combat essentials. The two females he knew were decent fighters, and the Imperial newbie needed something to get some experience and confidence under his belt. He tapped at the door frame as he leant on it with one hand.

MissingOne123

whats this
    Ambrosia let out an annoyed breath as she closed her book, ready to snap at the Argonian woman for disturbing her peace when Cyrus came bursting in, demanding they get up and come with him.

Snorting, she threw her legs over the side of the mattress and stood up from her bed. Stretching her arms, she leaned over and grabbed the burning sword that leaned against her chest, grasping it by the handle as she strode across the room towards Cyrus. "What's going on?" She asked, pausing to stand in front of him. She already had a guess, though it wouldn't help to confirm her assumption.

The sounds of bells and maniac laughter echoed, while muffled angry voices followed, suggested that the Jester must have escaped- It made sense, everyone being down in the prisons questioning the lunatic. Something must have gone wrong, and now he was running loose through the castle.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    "What's going on?"

Cyrus took a good look at the High Elf, and tried to remember her name. Arbi-... Anas-... Ambrosia! Ambrosia was her name. The nectar of life. As Cyrus knew her, she was very to-the-point, and had trouble with authority, strange for a member of a guild where rank is extremely important. She was efficient and good enough in combat though, and she did obey orders, if with a sense of sarcasm and reluctance, and that was good enough for Cyrus. Whereas Geran was strict and orderly, and wanted every member to fall in line well, Cyrus was a bit more lenient with character and attitude, he liked the High Elf despite her cold shoulder.

"I think you already know. Our Jester friend didn't like his accommodation. Geran can probably handle him, but we're contingency." He glanced towards the other two, who were still getting their stuff together.

MissingOne123

whats this
    Ambrosia nodded, eyeing him carefully as she noticed the thoughtful look on his face. The way he glanced up said he might be trying to remember something. When he finally replied, she let out an annoyed groan.

"I guessed as much. How did he manage get out?" She adjusted her grip on the sword at her side, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she waited impatiently for the others to get their act together. If she missed a chance to stab the insane jester because of a few slow members....

Minecat24

One of Many
    Midarha blinked when Cyrus walked in, and let out a yawn. "Sure." She made her way to her chest and rifled through it. She doubted there would be enough time to change out of her dress and into some armor, so she decided against it. It's not like she would need it, right? However, she made sure to remove all her jewelry and place it carefully in the chest before pulling out a wicked looking mace. She flipped the chest shut and approached the two who seemed to be having a pleasant conversation.
    "What's this about a jester?"

MissingOne123

whats this
    Ambrosia watched as Midarha approached and rolled her good eye, the other a milky white with a jagged scar stretching across. "About time." She muttered, glancing out the doorway. "You haven't heard about the jester yet?" She snorted, gritting her teeth. "Some crazed man dressed as a clown demanded to be let inside earlier. He was thrown into the prisons, but apparently no one is competent enough to keep him from escaping."

Star Gazer

Jaygue and the guild-master stood a few yards away from the Jester. He stood from the table and leaned on his pointy cane. The reinforcements would arrive any minute now. The two men stood menacingly, Jaygue was ready to attack if The Jester came close to Geran. "Some wine would be fine, without a drink, how would I dine? This feast is for me! What a wonderful thing, please sit down, my blade, I shall not swing! I shall not hurt you, or nor you to I, as I know that you men are afraid to die! I hate fighting! I shan't do it at all! But while we talk, reinforcements you call? I have no idea why you think me a threat, I just want to know why you think I'm in your debt! You've taken my lute, I'd have given you my boot, if you haven't prepared this feast for me, but I just want to tell you that I am already free! You hold me as prisoner, when I knock at your door, I escape, but the only thing you want is war! I wish to fight on your side, not against you. Look to the window, light is shining through! It is a new day, so we shall either go into the fray, or good day!" The Jester sang. Either he got to fight with them, or he would disappear and they would never see him again.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    "I guessed as much. How did he manage get out?"

"He used an invisibility spell and slipped out when Geran went in to look. He's in the dining hall, minesweeping the leftovers."

The Argonian had finished preparing her things, and she remained unchanged into her armour, still clothed in her dress. She asked about the Jester, and Ambrosia gave her a brief overview of his appearance, but she questioned the competence of the most elite members of the Brotherhood.

"Because someone wasn't competent enough to ward him off at the door" Cyrus gave a slightly menacing, yet calm stare to the High Elf, his eyes warning her to watch her words and tone. He made sure that she got the point, and then turned to the Argonian, whose name he believed to be Midarha, but he could have the name confused. "Don't let his rhymes get into your head too much. They're annoying, but all a part of his technique to get in there. Ignore his threats too, they merely serve the purpose of making his little tunes rhyme."
    The fresh-faced Imperial joined the group, and so Cyrus gave each member of his party a checking look, to see if they all looked ready. "Alright, let's go." Cyrus turned and walked out of the door with a brisk pace. He wondered what situation they would find once they arrived back at the dining hall, whether the Jester's brains would be covering the fruit baskets, or if Geran had him hanging from the roof by his neck.

Minecat24

One of Many
    "Some crazed man dressed as a clown demanded to be let inside earlier. He was thrown into the prisons, but apparently no one is competent enough to keep him from escaping."

"I always miss the fun, don't I?" Midarha replied with a smile.

"Don't let his rhymes get into your head too much. They're annoying, but all a part of his technique to get in there. Ignore his threats too, they merely serve the purpose of making his little tunes rhyme."

"Ooo, he rhymes. He does sound fun. I'd like to meet him for myself."
    The Argonian woman hefted her mace to the ready and followed the lesser master down the hall, albeit at a slightly slower pace.

lbrasz44

Leaning against the doorway, Thorral sees the lesser master and three more members come- a High elf, Argonian and Imperial. Laughing at himself, he called out to them quietly,"This lunatic is not going to do any harm to anyone I think. He's not stupid enough despite being a crazy son of a bitch. If he wasn't just here for some food, he would've attacked already."

Stepping aside, he let the four people through the doorway and into the dining hall and returned to leaning against the doorframe.

MissingOne123

whats this
    Ambrosia glanced at Thorral, considering his words. There was some logic behind them, and she acknowledged that with a slight shrug of her shoulders, though that didn't stop the desire to swing her sword. She never was one to settle things with words. It was usually simply just not worth the effort.

There was just something about the Jester and his rhymes that got under her skin. She clenched her jaw at the thought, peering over Cyrus' shoulder into the dinning room to spot him gnawing at the scraps left from that night's dinner and clapping in a manner that was much too cheery. Pathetic. The sooner he was out of here, the better.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Geran looked behind him to see various guild members entering the hall, the Jester clearly would die if anything happened.
    Though Geran was a very cautious man he did not fear death, but he would not welcome it. And would rather be alive, instead of being a undead ghost always watching as Cyrus and Edwyn argue over who get's to be the guild master.
    That thought always made Geran laugh, but hopefully he was very far from death right now.

Geran then turned back to the Jester, as he spoke he looked at the window to see it clearly was now morning, and that he need this Jester dealt with.
    Geran thought for a moment about what to do, should he really let the Jester with him?
    He finally then replied ''Well we've got a contract going on today. And we could use a dagger to protect are back. Tell you you what, you can come along, but for eating my food and interrupting my sleep their will be no pay today. Then return home, and I will send a parchment when we need to next for are contract, and you will earn a mighty pay, and perhaps a spot in are ranks.''

Geran then stood up stretching as the Jester ate the leftovers, probably cold by now.
    He then approached Cyrus, his mouth close to his ear and whispered to him ''Hopefully this Jester dies while were doing are contract, if not I will hope he dies on the next. he is a madman, and I suppose he will be helpful in a fight, probably causing a distraction. Prepare the Witchers, we are moving very soon.''
    Geran then stepped back ordering Jaygue to follow him, he opened the doors and walked outside, the cold air brushed against his face.

He walked to the edge of the large mountain, talking to Jaygue as he looked at the view.
    ''Truly we are gifted by Meridia, she guides us throughtout all we do. Remember that if you have a lack of faith she will have you killed. Are great dark patron is ever watching, she is a gift to us and we a gift to her.
    I'm glad to have you at my side Jaygue, now prepare yourself.''

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Jaygue nodded looking out over the impresive vista. He breathed in the fresh mountain air, trying to forget about the crazy Jester inside. He closed his eyes, focusing all his attention on the upcoming contract.

"Indeed, Meridia guide us today and every day after, and let her claim us in death when she feels the time is right." Jaygue had not know any god before he had joined the witchers, but the W engraved on his neck reminded him that Meridia was his patron deity now. He took some comfort in the fact that she was watching over him, and that one day she would finally reward him with a good death. At the Age of 39 he was already tired of the world, for even though he was relatively young the things he had seen made him feel a hundred years older.

But now was not the time for such thoughts, now was the time for focus and concentration. He would not falter in his duty to Meridia or the witchers today, wether he met his death or not. With all his equiptment alread with him Jaygue had nothing to do but oversee the readying of the others. He stood, face impasive, as he mentaly prepared himself for the task ahead.

MissingOne123

whats this
    Ambrosia's face fell as she listened to Geran speak. He was going to allow him to stay with them, and even come along with the group while they did their jobs? She held back the remarks that formed in her head and refrained from throwing her sword in a fit of disbelief, watching as the guildmaster simply walked straight past them. She watched as he leaned over and whispered something to Cyrus- Something she didn't catch- and then lead Jaygue out of the castle.

Shaking her head disapprovingly, she returned her attention to the jester, her face screwing up in a displeased scowl.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts