The "I hate Mitt Romney" thread :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
He wakes up every morning to make a milkshake with $100 bills and babies of people on welfare. True story. Maybe.

Docta Corvina

Not sure why you can't view the video. Do you have youtube block for some reason?

I don't have it blocked, but I think it's cuz work uses the slow-as-molasses-in-January browsers that they for some reason never update. >_>

I'll try again when I get home.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
ScreenShot2012-09-27at111333AM.png

Not entirely relevant, but hilarious nonetheless.

stagnant94

I'm from england, i think i can safely say that he hasn't made a fantastic impression over here

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
No idea why you people hate Romney so much. When the alternative is Obama (I could go ON AND ON about how Obama is a f***fing scumbag that deserves ***edited to remove content that could be perceived as a threat -Rayven*** if you want), I'm voting for Romney.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
When the alternative is Obama (I could go ON AND ON about how Obama is a f***fing scumbag that deserves ***edited to remove content that could be perceived as a threat -Rayven *** if you want)
Meh, I don't agree with Obama politically, but he strikes me as the type of guy I'd enjoy having dinner with or something. No need to waste my energy wishing horrible things on him just because he and I have different views on some matters.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Meh, I don't agree with Obama politically, but he strikes me as the type of guy I'd enjoy having dinner with or something. No need to waste my energy wishing horrible things on him just because he and I have different views on some matters.

You obviously haven't noticed how much plops he's done to the country.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
No idea why you people hate Romney so much. When the alternative is Obama (I could go ON AND ON about how Obama is a f***fing scumbag that ***content removed by Rayven*** if you want), I'm voting for Romney.

People don't like Romney because he's an idiot and a hypocrite. And while I don't agree with Obama on everything, he's a BILLION times better than Romney. Obama is not a 'fluffing' scumbag'. I wonder if you hate him so much because of the color of his skin. I have a feeling that might be the biggest reason.

Only people who like Romney are privileged white people with half a brain or just plain dumb white people.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
People don't like Romney because he's an idiot and a hypocrite. And while I don't agree with Obama on everything, he's a BILLION times better than Romney. Obama is not a 'f***ing' scumbag'. I wonder if you hate him so much because of the color of his skin. I have a feeling that might be the biggest reason.

Only people who like Romney are privileged white people with half a brain or just plain dumb white people.

I have no idea why you're implying I'm racist. If Obama was white, I'd hate him just the same. Although I may not like particularly like Romney, when I consider the alternative I'd be happy to vote for him (or Ron Paul.)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I have no idea why you're implying I'm racist. If Obama was white, I'd hate him just the same. Although I may not like particularly like Romney, when I consider the alternative I'd be happy to vote for him (or Ron Paul.)

You haven't given any reasons as to why you dislike Obama. Sounds like to me you only want to vote Republican and for the 'white' guy. Romney won't get my vote because of what will suffer at his hands. Education, Medicare, basically the middle class and the poor won't be able survive even ONE term under Romney. We still haven't recovered from Bush.

Also...

tumblr_mb0jszKiFv1qlupa5o1_400.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts