The Hilariously Dumb People Thread!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
"She got pregnant! A sperm went inside her and laid an egg and now she's pregnant!"
- A coworker of mine. I wish I was joking...alas, I'm not...

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Nothing comes to mind right now, but if you want to fall out of your seat laughing and then commit suicide from the horror, go on Google Plus. Plenty of inbreds over there acting like dumbasses on a daily basis.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
This past summer I was at the celebrity golf tournament in South Lake Tahoe, and there was a girl wearing a Tony Romo jersey. This guy comes up to her also wearing a Romo jersey and tries to start a friendly chat. He says something like "so what do you think of Dez Bryant?" and she said "I don't know who that is."

I was just like, this is why so many people don't take female sports fans seriously.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Well, um. I don't exactly remember, but I saw this screenshot of something on Yahoo answers. There was a woman whom recently went through childbirth that asked a question on yahoo answers about how to tell if the baby she had with was actually hers or something, because she thought that since her husband had been with women before her, she would be having THAT woman's baby and not her own, or something along those lines. I hate to be an asshole but that's pretty stupid

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
643943_550651541618734_628613530_n.jpg
I found the screenshot. Read it and laugh so hard your tongue will fly right out of your mouth.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Here's one from one of my favorite dumb politicians, Republican Joe Barton: Wind turbines are bad for he planet because they "slow down the wind". CLASSIC

The Washington Monthly

I guess we should get rid of all those pesky skyscrapers and mountains, Joe, because they slow the wind down too. ;)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Just pruned a couple posts... I think this thread has the potential to be very funny and entertaining, but we have to keep racist stuff out of it (and any other -ists, for that matter). Keep it light and humorous without any sort of -ism sidebars, please.

Medea

The Shadow Queen

We all know beauty contestants are dumb....The sad thing to me was the fact that 20% of people that live in the U.S. can't point out their own country on a world map!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Republicans are hilariously dumb.

This is what happens when Mitt Romney tries blending in with normal hard working Americans... even have the nerve to say that corporations are people too... which resulted in laughs.

Here's a gold mine... Former president of the U.S.A George Bush :)

Another bush moment

Let's not forget our pretty little Sarah Palin :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts