• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
"I see. Well then. If its pay you want you'll get same pay as Zhengi. Im sure that sense you were spying on us you heard when and where to meet,Right?"

I was not necessarily spying, just happened by chance and perhaps fate I heard the words. I don't want pay, I want to rid of the Racism Ulfric has plagued Windhelm with. My own people, the Argonians, get very mistreated along with the other races. I want to get rid of that.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The travelling trader, Borro, a Breton, passes some strange men on his way to windhelm.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Borro decides to ignore the strange men, hoping nothing happens, but prepares his calm spell just in case.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Borro walks by with eyes in the back of his head as he leaves.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Zhengi seemed to sense another man join the stranger. And a spell being prepared. "Oh what fun." Zhengi whispered to himself.

Reaper87

吉光
Lupus the Nord appeared on the horizon, seeing two men, which he thought were mages. "Probably from the college - they're up to no good, I suspect" he thought to himself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts