The giants win the Superbowl!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I'm an Eagles fan so I was rooting for the lesser of two evils as in 2008, the Giants. Now I can go back to hating them, lol!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm an Eagles fan so I was rooting for the lesser of two evils as in 2008, the Giants. Now I can go back to hating them, lol!

If it was the Eagles versus the Patriots, I would have cheered for the Eagles ;)

Admittedly, I would have felt the need to wash repeatedly afterward... But still.

M'aiqaelF

If it was the Eagles versus the Patriots, I would have cheered for the Eagles ;)

Admittedly, I would have felt the need to wash repeatedly afterward... But still.

lol it could be cowboys vs. patriots in the super bowl and I'd root for the cowboys, such is my hatred for the pats

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
lol it could be cowboys vs. patriots in the super bowl and I'd root for the cowboys, such is my hatred for the pats

That's a tough one for me. I detest the Cowboys too. Just thinking about that matchup makes me queasy :)

M'aiqaelF

haha, well that's never gonna happen....the eagles will win the SB before the cowboys do again (but there's a fat chance of my birds winning it any time soon)

BSE

Im a packers fan, but my wife is a giants fan and we all hate the patriots.

Either way, today should be a national holiday.

M'aiqaelF

haha, totally agree.....would have been nice to drink more than just 2 beers last night!

BSE

haha, totally agree.....would have been nice to drink more than just 2 beers last night!
Thats the problem. I drank a lot more than 2 beers last night and I wish I wasnt at work right now. Actually, Im kinda wishing I was dead because then I wouldnt feel this horrible.

M'aiqaelF

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
As a Packers fan, I stopped watching football after they lost.

But the Giants are good, at least.

M'aiqaelF

hehe the only real winner is my gf who hates football and won't have to put up w/ my watching it for another 8 months

Suleku

The Grey Knight
We StormCloaks will be back next year!

o_O lol Yea right... Only thing that'll win the big game next year is the "Bandits" ((Raiders :D))

Video would have been easier if it was Bears vs. Broncos hey? :)

>.> *stabs Oren* Tim tebow is going get sooo owned by us now... we stole their guys and turned him into one of us muhahahahahaha!!!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member

Same in my household. My husband is from Wisconsin so he bleeds Green and Gold. And I'm from the NYC area. I still cheer for the Packers (needless to say, the last two years have been heaven football-wise). Add that I actually live in Indiana these days, the Patriots are seriously reviled in my house.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hate the fact that we have 5 rings?? :)

Not at all. They earned those rings just like every other team. Being a Giants fan, it's against my religion to like Philly, Washington or Dallas.

The fact that Dallas has a choke-tacular whiny quarterback, a false-faced meddling owner and a stadium that's a monument to one guy's excessive ego makes me dislike them. Other than that, they're peachy. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts