The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I have mixed feelings about Stannis's arrival.

I was pissed because the wildlings seemed like they wanted to just be safe. But since we saw what the Thenn did and how Ygritte mercilessly killed civilians I thought they deserved it.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I hated Stannis's arrival. The Wildlings just want safe passage to the other side of the wall to be safe.

Sure, but their approach is what matters.

"Excuse me good lads of the Night's Watch, there appears to be an invasion of vicious ice zombies imminent, and we are doomed to meet a violent end on this side of the Wall. Might you allow us through so we can seek safety?"

That might have been more well received, versus what actually happened.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN YOU CROWS WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU ALL KILL KILL KILL KILL RIP TEAR MURDER KILL I HATE CROWS RAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I mean, you can kind of see why Stannis stepped in.

Wildroses

Personally, I'm hoping when the invasion of vicious ice zombies comes the Wall does not stand. I want the Wall smashed down and I want the Others to sweep across all Westeros.

Why? So the Night Watch can say: "We told you so" to all those people who thought Others were a legend made up by the Night Watch to get more power and prestige, as well as all the ones who thought the Really Important Thing was the Civil War. Which is practically the entire freaking cast by this point.

So my feelings about Stannis arriving were mixed as well. Part of me wants the Night Watch to fail miserably just so all those idiotic Southerners will stop being so smug about their illusions of safety.

Epic Keith

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but anyone up for the GoT game being made by Telltale?

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
Yeah, I'll certainly be having a look when it comes out. I enjoyed their Walking Dead games so I'm sure they'll do GoT well.

Epic Keith

Yeah, I'll certainly be having a look when it comes out. I enjoyed their Walking Dead games so I'm sure they'll do GoT well.

Wolf among us was also very good so I'm obviously having very high expectations for GoT.

(TWD Season one ending feels)

sticky runes

I also like the scene where the old man tells Daenarys his story about how poorly he and the other elderly slaves are being treated, and that they were better off in the care of their masters. It's very easy to say that liberating slaves is the right thing to do, but it's interesting to see some negative consequences as well.

Epic Keith

Maybe it's because GRRM hasn't written the next book yet.

Read the article and I was like, "BULLplops!"
(I am a TV watcher with exposure to some spoilers so I know about LS)

Epic Keith

Ok, the character you missed the most.
Mine is Ned Stark, then Khal Drogo!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
a8WZqg3_700b.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts