Open The Frozen Hearth Tavern and Inn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Edwin looked to everyone and told them who Falcar was. A couple of the people at the table told Falcar to leave. Falcar looked at the argonian one and laughed. You have no opinion here you scaly peasant. Go back to Black Marsh! He then turned to the other person who told him to leave. Well I'm not leaving because I was on an uncivilized continent for eight months while you were probably here drinking mead all day. So shut up you drunk cretin!

He then turned his attention back to Edwin. I was the reason that the whole thing went to Oblivion!? You are seriously mistaken Edwin! You screwed it up because you kept insisting that we mingle with the locals! We were there to study the land, not the savages! Angrily shouted Falcar. Putting emphasis on the first "I" to show his shock at Edwin's statement.

Falcar then looked at his robes. They were stained after Edwin spilt wine all over them. And you are paying for my new robes you klutzy buffoon!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin shook his head and smiled, "My my you love arguing don't you Falcar. I see some things never change. The land and people are one and the same, you study one you study another," Edwin spoke as if he was talking to a very small child, then he shook his head and laughed, "Ah, why am I trying to explain this to you, I know you are incapable of learning. And I do believe that is my wine you have there on your robe my friend, I would indeed like payment for it if you don't mind." He showed the bottle to the man, tapping the side of the glass to show the man the dark red liquid inside, "This stuff doesn't come cheap you know." He smiled pleasantly at the man before turning back to the others, looking to see what Rellian and Muiri thought of the whole thing.

Loltome

The Kaiser. Bow before my Millitary!
    Murdoc stands up with a flagon of mead saying "Your obnoxious behavior disgusts me. You come in here, disrespect my home, and rant on about your first world problems. 'Boo hoo, Im stuck in a dirty continent. I'd better kill some innocent people and take their ship.' how pitiful." Murdoc then takes a lond swig of mead, and wipes the remaining droplets from his mouth.

A man,a Imperial, in clad black armor would walk in, the door of the Inn flying open as he walked through, natures cold air now pulsing through the room and nipping at the noses of all inside. The man did not speak to anyone, he moved through the crowd silently, passing through as he approached the counter. He had a long trip here, a long and dangerous one, and after all this trouble, all he wanted was a warm drink and a place to stay. "Hmm, This place seems pretty cozy,a shame its in such a desolate place.."

The man smiled as he sat down, seemingly mumbling to himself as he ordered a drink. He would notice the others behind him talking, and he pondered if he should introduce himself, wondering if it would be worth any effort in the long run. One person he did notice more than ever, was Murdoc, the man spewing out insults and sipping on his mead like it was, well. Mead "Sir" Ophiuchus said in a nice calm tone, turning to the man after he had finished speaking.

"You may choke if you talk and drink like that, I suggest you calm down, I wouldn't want to see someone else die over such a minor thing" Ophiuchus smiled, he was a kind person, and he only wanted the best for people, however his gesture may have come off as more of an offense in some peoples eyes.

"A Thalmor agent you say?" Ophiuchus looked around the room, then back to Murdoc "Ahh that makes sense, the Thalmor always manage to stir up trouble no matter where they go." Ophiuchus looked to the bartender, throwing him a few septims as two large bottles of mead were set down on the counter, one of them was laid right in front of Murdoc.

"Well don't let someone else's bad vibes ruin your mood, who cares? Take another drink and try to forget about it. Here this one is on me" Ophiuchus gave a warm smile, setting the free bottle of Black-Briar mead down into Murdoc's lap. Ophiuchus knew this was but a small argument, but bigger things usually came to grow from such small words, and if mediating would prevent anything large, than Ophiuchus was willing to try.

"Now please try to calm down, I don't want to see anyone get hurt" Ophiuchus raised his voice to the point where it carried on through the room, loud enough for even the people in the back of the inn to hear. "That goes for everyone. We are all civilized individuals, we have no need to be dragging ourselves into such rudimentary depths. We should be enjoying ourselves, come on people!" Ophiuchus sighed, turning his gaze back to Murdoc.

"Oh my how rude, I was so caught up with all the antics here that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ophiuchus, but most people call me Ophi" Ophiuchus then extended his hand, attempting to shake with Murdoc. Ophiuchus's actions may have seemed strange to many, especially since he was acting so well mannered during a obviously heated situation, but in all honesty he was just being himself.

"You're from the college? The one in this very city? My my I'm honored. I've always wanted to visit the college, but I've never had much time to do things." Ophiuchus would shake Murdoc's hand,somewhat ecstatic to meet someone from the College of Winterhold. "You must have good reason to venture all the way down here into this little part of hell. I didn't think most Winterhold Mage's left the college, not with the way most of the locals perceive them at least. Then again I'm sure they are all sensible folk.." Ophiuchus would let go of Murdoc's hand, turning back to the counter as he stared forward, almost into blind space.

"Hmm, I cant seem to remember why I came here in the first place.." Ophiuchus would take a large gulp of his mead, blinking as a relaxed expression came over his face "Oh that's right" Ophiuchus exclaimed, laughing a bit to himself as he rubbed his head. "I'm so forgetful these days, maybe its the mead" Ophiuchus sighed, turning to Murdoc "The war, it isn't..In this area is it? Or is it still even going on? I only just recently came to Skyrim, and finding a peaceful home hasn't exactly been easy."

"Oh I see, so its a calm place then" Ophiuchus sighed out of relief, finally he had found a place that wasn't completely overrun with war or death. "I may just stay here then, thank you for that little bit of information Mr.Murdoc" Ophiuchus would stretch, giving out a rather tired sounding yawn. The tavern was now quiet, enjoyable by Ophiuchus's standards. "Ahh silence..the music of life.." Ophiuchus mumbled to himself, sipping on his mead.

"Ahh but there is still much to do, but I'll look into buying a home near here. I may even join the College, if they are kind enough to let me in that is" Ophiuchus leaned on his hand, closing his eyes. He wanted to leave his past behind him, and he felt this would be the perfect place to do so.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "My, my, you two children can sit here and fight over things of the past as children would do." Danacia remarked, to the both of them, as she stood up with her two flagons in hand. She thought about her sister, and her sister's home that was close by. "I came here in the first place to see my sister, and so that I feel I am going to do since this conversation has gone sour." She looked over to Muiri and Rellian, and she gave them warm pleasant eyes accompanied by a smile. "If you would like to join me for a drink at my sister's you are welcome to. Don't worry I assure you she will be in a much better mood." She winked at Rellian, for he knew what she was talking about.

As she stepped out of the group's place where they sat, she leaned over to Edwin, and she brought her lips to his cheek as she pressed a polite public kiss against it. She smiled as his face turned to her, and she held her forehead against his as she looked him in the eyes and then broke the brief tender moment standing back up. "You can meet me, perhaps, after you figure out this 'aftermath' you have to fix?" She winked, sipping her last sip off the flagon as she made her way up towards the bar to return her empty drinks.

Withering Fang

Hope Begins in the Dark
    Sy'rethus averted his eyes away before saying. "Well than you for the company Danacia.....Edwind....good luck with the Altmer scum....." he got up and took his things with him, he left the Tavern, but he didn't want to. "Of course....run out again.....there were two free women...and what do I do...I run off like a wounded child...." he sighed and just sat on the steps just outside.

Ophiuchus turned slightly, gazing into the back of the tavern as he noticed Falcar. Ophiuchus then turned back to the counter in front of him "Well if he is making trouble then yes he should, no reason to be upsetting the peaceful nature here I'd say" Ophiuchus exclaimed, yawning slightly as he turned over to Murdoc, a concerned look on his face.

"You know I had a friend that used to eat and talk at the same time, poor boy choked to death. Not saying you cant I'm just saying you should be a little careful, that's all, wouldn't want Ol'Falcar over there to get a good laugh now would you?"

Skyrimosity

Rellian and Muiri had been sitting down, drinking their flagons of mead and laughing. Everything seemed funny. All the commotion and yelling just made them both laugh to their hearts desire. Finally, after a few minutes of the yelling back and forth and a few random spectators showing up, Rellian started to talk again. "Well well Edwin, I really do like your friend here. Amazing the different kinds of people one meets in their travels isn't it?" Rellian stands up and begins speaking in a harsher tone. "Now now, I suggest we all relax a bit and enjoy some mead. I can buy the next round, if that sounds good to you all?"

Ophiuchus would notice someone speaking after Murdoc left. This person's voice caught his attention, not because of the tone that person was using, but the words, such courage, to stand up in a tavern full of many people, some probably hostile and or drunk. Ophiuchus turned slowly to Rellian

"Such brave words from one such as yourself" Ophiuchus stood up, walking from the front counter as he moved closer to Rellian, keeping a small distance as he leaned against a empty chair at his table. Ophiuchus may have seemed intrusive, but with such a kind smile and upbeat attitude, it was hard to visualize him as a enemy.

Ophiuchus was merely curious, he hadn't met many people that were willing to speak out to others, like himself of course. "Tell me, whats your name stranger?" Ophiuchus asked with a polite tone.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "I'm not home, Danacia, I headed back for Riverwood..." Leilani called into Danacia's mind instantly igniting a triggered lime green glow into her eyes to the response. Danacia's hand rushed to her head from the strong energies that her sister emitted to transmit that message telepathically, and she closed her eyes in somewhat of a head rush. Her sister's mental ability had always supremely surpassed her own, and because of so, it was hard for her to swallow her sister's energies. Danacia shook her head, reopening her eyes, and letting them fall back on the group as Rellian was addressing them. "Well, I guess nevermind on that..." She said to herself as she walked back through the chairs surrounding one another and she sat back at Edwin's side remaining silent and observing their conflict. She felt no need to grow involved.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts