• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "My family had hounds when I was young. It's not quite the same haha. I think he likes me, or at least how I taste." He then sighs. "Soridius I just met yesterday in the inn where he drunkenly accused me of stealing his armor...twice. But he's a brute of a man and seems interested in coming along at the prospect of blood and gold so I see no reason not to have him around. Would certainly make highwaymen think twice. I wonder where he is though. I lost sight of him last night after a few drinks."

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Well I hope he didn't drink too much again, I can't bare the thought, anyway I respect your opinion of him. If he does choose to join us, we must remember to hide all the alcoholic drink we bring along. Perhaps we could just fill the bottles with water! I believe I know some plants that will allow him to 'think' he's drinking! But really he'll be sober the whole time!" I laugh. " I guess now all we need to do is wait."

TheDovahkin

I came out from the inn and faced Soridius and Ash. "Haha! I heard you! Ah well, no matter." I walk over to them and something growls, I look down and a baby wolf bares its teeth at me. "Oh, hello. Who are you?" I ask the wolf as I crouch down beside it. I hold out my hand to the wolf, he hesitates then puts his paw in mine. "Hehe, that's a good boy." He licks my face my face and I laugh. I stand up and say too the other two (who had looks of shock in their faces). "I grew up with wolves, I've always understood them and they are the only animals in Skyrim I do not harm. Also Micael, I don't look forward to the blood and gold of this trip. Well the gold might be a different story, but I don't value blood. Yes, I will kill but that is only for criminals. I only kill for the greater good!"

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Oh" Micael says with a mix of shock and amusement on his face. "It seems I've misjudged you then, apologies. If you're ready Soridius then I think we can get on our way. Although I will follow both of your lead. I'm still a stranger to Skyrim and even after looking over the map for an hour I'm sure I could lose my way in these forests."
    Micael then loads the potions from his bag into the bandolier strung across his chest and checks the buckles and fittings to his sword and shield. "I'm excited to see Markarth, I hear it lies on top of dwemer ruins. Very exciting" Micael says with a grin as he begins walking towards the path out of town with a look back beckoning the other two adventurers to follow.

"Oh" Micael says with a mix of shock and amusement on his face. "It seems I've misjudged you then, apologies. If you're ready Soridius then I think we can get on our way. Although I will follow both of your lead. I'm still a stranger to Skyrim and even after looking over the map for an hour I'm sure I could lose my way in these forests."
    Micael then loads the potions from his bag into the bandolier strung across his chest and checks the buckles and fittings to his sword and shield. "I'm excited to see Markarth, I hear it lies on top of dwemer ruins. Very exciting" Micael says with a grin as he begins walking towards the path out of town with a look back beckoning the other two adventurers to follow.

A wood elf in red and black armor seemingly comes out of no wear the sound of a dagger in sheathing rings through the air. The elf puts the knife to the throat of the soldier. "twitch and I will open your throat", he sayd in a bone chilling voice

A wood elf in red and black armor seemingly comes out of no wear the sound of a dagger in sheathing rings through the air. The elf puts the knife to the throat of the soldier. "twitch and I will open your throat", he sayd in a bone chilling voice

NVM Im sorry guys disregard My previous comment about joining the RP Im not actually ready to join. Im very sorry I just cant join now. Im sorry for the confusion.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin

NVM Im sorry guys disregard My previous comment about joining the RP Im not actually ready to join. Im very sorry I just cant join now. Im sorry for the confusion.
    ~we can just act like it happened @Yingvar war wolf
    -------------------------------------------------

"Have no fear, we just follow the road signs, plus I've been all over Skyrim. So I know where I'm going."
    The wolf having finished eating, stares up at me "Come now boy." I say calmly. Are you men sure your ready?"

"Have no fear, we just follow the road signs, plus I've been all over Skyrim. So I know where I'm going."
    The wolf having finished eating, stares up at me "Come now boy." I say calmly. Are you men sure your ready?"

- what do you mean?

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin

- what do you mean?
    ~you said you weren't ready so well just act like it never happened until your actually ready

"Well then let's get going." I say simply and start walking out of town, bow on my back and leash in my hand. The wolf pup follows along silently.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    The morning mists creep between the trees of Falkreath as the three set off on the road to Markarth. The early morning chill begins to fade as Micael rummages through his pack pulling out a sausage and trail bread breaking up each and splitting it with his companions. As he begins chewing on his own portion he begins speaking absent mindedly, "...so, what brings the two of you to Skyrim.*swallows* I mean I know it isn't all Nords and snow in the north but are you two locals?" He pulls out his flask and takes a swig before offering it around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Taking the sausage and throwing it to the pup who gladly catches it in the air I answer "I actually grew up here, I've lived in the Forests of Skyrim all my life. I only recently started going into the towns again, with the dragons and all. Roads not that safe anymore." Lost in thought I continue to walk absently.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael takes another sip from his flask his mood darkened. "You couldn't be more right about the dragons." His face smiling again, "Well more than happy to travel with someone who knows the land. How about you Soridius? Are you a native as well or passing through?"

TheDovahkin

I look up and take the sausage, *bites* "No, I'm not from here. I grew up in Hammerfell in a village in the desert. When I was 18 I moved away to find my fortune, I left and went to Black Marsh. I lived there for a year before heading to Morrowind, Cyrodil never really interested me. I spent 3 years in Morrowind before heading here. I've lived in Skyrim for 5 years now. I must say that I've enjoyed it a lot. The dragons do not worry me, I have encountered two before and lived to the tale. I'm sure that with you two we will all live through this journey." *swallows* I look up and smile.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Then it looks like we are kindred travelers." Micael says returning the grin. "I've been all across the Empire myself though I've never seen the Black Marsh. Dreadful place I hear full of disease and death and beasts. My favorite so far was the Summerset Isles although the people weren't exactly welcoming when I was there." Looking over at Ash. "How long do you think the trip to Markarth could take us?"

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Considering you two make very good time, it shouldn't take us but possibly 3 days. If we have to rest often then 4." These men have been all over... What have you done, hunted just to get your next meal, killed- No I can't keep thinking about that. "Um hum, if you two will please keep going on your way, just follow the road, i-I ah need some time... I meet up with wherever you camp tonight. You haven't need to worry about me I'll be fine. Come along Wolf." Walking away the pup sadly follows behind uncertain as to why we're going off alone.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    ~Later that night
    Coming upon the camp the two warriors had made, I try not to be too silent. Making sure my footsteps were heavy, no point in getting a sword to the face. The pup whines alerting the two men who grab there weapons and point then in my direction. "Calm yourselves. It's is just I." Walking into the light of the fire I see two bedrolls laid out and start to set up mine as well.
    When I finally finish I look to the others to see curiosity on their faces. "Oh if you must know, I was getting dinner." Rummaging through my bad I grab the three hares out of my bag. "Now I may not have wrote Uncommon Taste, but I can cook rabbit."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    That night as the campfire crackled and flickered Micael lay in his bedroll reading The Art of War Magic, while sipping at his cyrodillic brandy. As he heard someone approaching his eyes darted from the book to the darkness, slowly adjusting until he saw Ash emerging from the gloom. "Calm yourselves. It is just I." She says, walking into the fire light. Micael's attention returns to his book until his attention is caught at the mention of dinner. Peering over his book he sees Ash pull three hares from her pack. Jumping up and putting his book down Micael rummages through his pack. "Actually I have a pouch of herbs and spices that would go quite nicely with those. You would be surprised how much some spices can make the road bearable." At this he walks over and begins to help preparing the hares for roasting

TheDovahkin

I look up and see someone walking towards our camp, I'm not bothered they are probably just a beggar. Then Ash's voice says "Calm yourselves, it is only I." She makes her bed then pulls 3 hares out of her bag and starts to cook them, I stare into the flames, quite bored really.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "So" I ask while the rabbit are cooking on a spit over the fire "Did anything exciting happen while I was gone? Bandits? Theives? Or possibly any dragon sightings hmm?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts