• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Llewellyn the Nightengale was killed by a rogue Bandit Chief with an enchanted Elven Mace.

Gonna miss him especially because he was the best singer of the 3 new ones you could hire at each house.
No replacement available and he doesn`t perform music as a Dead Thrall.

what a bummer

andrew9300

Maybe you could reload the game to a previous save. The bandits are pretty annoying. I honestly don't know what happened to Rayya since she is missing. She might of been killed or just vanished

Adam Warlock

Maybe you could reload the game to a previous save. The bandits are pretty annoying. I honestly don't know what happened to Rayya since she is missing. She might of been killed or just vanished
my general rule is "what`s done is done" so no reloads simply to reinstate a bard.
recently had to wipe out about a month`s worth of play in order to unblock a quest line. That reload "revived" a host of other dead NPC so the scales are balanced , I suppose.

simply erasing every tragedy that happens isn`t what i want from a game like this.
I`m just glad it wasn`t my wife who was outside the house at the time of the attack.

The Nightengale was a brave fellow though , taking on an Orc in Steel Plate with nothing but a dagger.
Perhaps one day , I`ll be hearing him sing "Alduin`s Wings" in Sovngarde.

Sorry to hear about your Rayya. She has become my favorite housecarl since Hearthfire download (just a notch above Valdimar)

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
"As if killing the bard impresses us!" -6:57

andrew9300

my general rule is "what`s done is done" so no reloads simply to reinstate a bard.
recently had to wipe out about a month`s worth of play in order to unblock a quest line. That reload "revived" a host of other dead NPC so the scales are balanced , I suppose.

simply erasing every tragedy that happens isn`t what i want from a game like this.
I`m just glad it wasn`t my wife who was outside the house at the time of the attack.

The Nightengale was a brave fellow though , taking on an Orc in Steel Plate with nothing but a dagger.
Perhaps one day , I`ll be hearing him sing "Alduin`s Wings" in Sovngarde.

Sorry to hear about your Rayya. She has become my favorite housecarl since Hearthfire download (just a notch above Valdimar)

I have no clue where she went. I don't think she was killed by bandits or anything, but the first time they came it was dark and I could barely see. I want her for protection of my house.

Adam Warlock

I have no clue where she went. I don't think she was killed by bandits or anything, but the first time they came it was dark and I could barely see. I want her for protection of my house.

only place I`ve seen her on her own other than at Lakeview was the Jarl`s Longhouse in Falkreath

neonworm

I killled my bard. There was a bug where she didn't leave and wouldn't stop singing.

Sharduroga

hey guys anyone know if you need to build the interior of your house to adopt children. i purchased furnishings from my steward wich was hella expensive but when i went inside nothing was changed.

Adam Warlock

hey guys anyone know if you need to build the interior of your house to adopt children. i purchased furnishings from my steward wich was hella expensive but when i went inside nothing was changed.
wait a few days somewhere else . sometimes construction takes a while.

i thot Gregor had crooked me but he eventually came thru with the furnishings

yes you need small beds w/storage somewhere(upstairs main hall or bedroom wing) to adopt

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I killed my bard. It was on accident...

The accident was hiring her. She got annoying.

Sharduroga

wait a few days somewhere else . sometimes construction takes a while.

i thot Gregor had crooked me but he eventually came thru with the furnishings

yes you need small beds w/storage somewhere(upstairs main hall or bedroom wing) to adopt
Ur advice was accurate i deleted my work benches too that helped... Unfortunately none of this matters my files were completely wiped because my dad decided to do a backup and deleted my saved games. No more skyrim for me and RIGHT BEFORE DRAGON Born. i am too lazy to start a new character. my 55 assasin was badass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts