The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seth

The Skrimmer
Me (lower left) having abit of bromance with some friends..

2348327.jpg

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Wow, you actually look like like an avatar, too. Cool pic. Reminds me of Final Fantasy. Got the signature. Clever. Taverin from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. "The Raven King" Mat, with all the luck in the world, & his horse "Pips".
Somebody understands! Yay!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
504-7cbdc463abf58fff6e07ae366852fa31.jpg
Actually me. 31 years old. Need a haircut. When I shave people think I'm 16, when I don't they think I'm forty something. I don't smile, but I do laugh. Quite a bit. Like now, looking at my own picture. Crappy pic on my old webcam. Really have a hard time making an avatar that even minutely resembles me. Yes, I need to shave.
OMG, for a second I thought you were this guy.
EddardStark.jpg

Just need the long hair...

Beran
I have those glasses too!

Here's an updated pic of me :p I'm Ezio's descendant.
standalone

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
OMG, for a second I thought you were this guy.
EddardStark.jpg

Just need the long hair...

Beran
I have those glasses too!

Here's an updated pic of me :p I'm Ezio's descendant.
standalone

Yeah, ole' Ned Stark. If I grew my hair out more, I would look like him. Heck, in 5-10 more years I could probably be a spitting image of Sean Bean. I morph though. When I shave and cut my hair, people tell me I look like Brendan Frasier had a baby with Robert Downey Jr.. When I don't, I look like I walked of the set of Lord of the Rings. My whole family has a weird resemblance to Movie stars. My mother looks like a Mary Tyler Moore cross with Sally Field. My grandfather was a spitting image of Steve Mcqueen, and my brother, well he's actually an actor. Does Discovery Channel Docs (A HAUNTING) a lot. Silence of the Lambs (the second one) and several others. He looks a bit like Tom Cruise with a splash of Leonard Nimoy. Actually when he was 8 years old, he looked like a little "Spock". Like your goatee. That's kinda what I'm going for, but I can't get the definition from my side-burns. They keep growing out like a silver-ish brown color.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Da fuq?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts