The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
Post me? Okay....

Due to multiple personality disorder, me is a combination of Sheogorath, Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Carrey, Nikola Tesla, a random serial killer, and Johnny Cash. And all those people, put into one body, make me.

uploadfromtaptalk1428277861839.jpg

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Being a goober. :p

image.jpg

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Wow Kinswoman, you look super gorgeous even with the hyper-inflated lips :p

Heres a couple coz its been awhile since I posted...

Thats me playing Skyrim with Sarah the cat. My 4 year old (adorable) cousin took the photo on her mums phone. She loves taking pics!

And if Mono gets to post topless....

That was me 3 days after playing paintball. The bruise on my shoulder was from being hit three times in succession from about 2metres away while I was wearing just a shirt :D that particular bruise actually didnt hurt that much interestingly. The one you can see on my ribs was very painful though!

AS88

Staff member

Thats me playing Skyrim with Sarah the cat. My 4 year old (adorable) cousin took the photo on her mums phone. She loves taking pics!

That was me 3 days after playing paintball. The bruise on my shoulder was from being hit three times in succession from about 2metres away while I was wearing just a shirt :D that particular bruise actually didnt hurt that much interestingly. The one you can see on my ribs was very painful though!
Am I the only one who doesn't see any of these?

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion

I don't see them either. :sadface:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Less text, more pics!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

I can't see them either, the suspense is killing me :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts