The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xsneakyxsimx

For a bunch of Skyrim nerds, there are some really good looking people in these forums :eek: Yes Im talking to you Imp (the Imp Spawn is cute!) and Trenz and Docta and Medea and Mono and Ms. Auditore and Janus and ma Kinswoman and iPag and thats all I can think of off the top of ma head :p Tis crazy and slightly unexpected!

And yes I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to call a dude good looking :cool:

...except for me. *cough*

Well I couldn't put you in the 'good looking' category Shneaky, as you are obviously Ruggedly Handsome :D

Lies! Lies and slander! :eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
sneaks you're phrase jacking me!!!! :eek:

Docta Corvina

For a bunch of Skyrim nerds, there are some really good looking people in these forums :eek: Yes Im talking to you Imp (the Imp Spawn is cute!) and Trenz and Docta and Medea and Mono and Ms. Auditore and Janus and ma Kinswoman and iPag and thats all I can think of off the top of ma head :p Tis crazy and slightly unexpected!

And yes I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to call a dude good looking :cool:

I appreciate that, Irishman! :) Especially as someone who doesn't hear it often! :eek:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah it is weird the attractive level of this "nerdy site" though I guess that is more sign of the times.

We are the beautiful people :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I notice I am bellow attractive by Irishman's standards... whatever *sniff* that is cool...

*goes and eats ice cream out the carton, watching TV and chick flicks*

I'm getting the 'Ruggedly Handsome' list up shortly! Sheesh who knew guys would be so sensitive if another guy didn't rate them as good looking... I had to have more woman on my list than men, don't you understand! :p

I appreciate that, Irishman! :) Especially as someone who doesn't hear it often! :eek:

I'm sorry Docta, but I find that very difficult to believe... as Sneaky once said...

;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
THE HORROR!!! my eyes!!! THEY BURN D:

A.Auditore

maybe...
>_> good now cry into this bottle so I can drink your sadness <_<

I'm messing :p

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine

You'll rethink that statement after I've not had a shower in 3 days LOL

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

You'll rethink that statement after I've not had a shower in 3 days LOL

Lets just not post that picture than hey :p

Docta Corvina

I'm sorry Docta, but I find that very difficult to believe... as Sneaky once said...

;)

Wha?
I routinely say some variation of "Hot dang, Docta," thank you very much.

Okay, I didn't say 'never', I said not 'often'. :eek: If people think that about me, the vast majority of them don't vocalize it to me. :p And Janus, you are one of the few kind souls who says as much on any of my photos, so that still supports my original statement. =P I'm also not saying I don't appreciate it! <3

Anyway, you guys are very kind. And it makes me smile. =)

AS88

Staff member
10 of us went to Manchester at the weekend for one of my friends' 21st. I'm in the grey :p

10150580_10201792334679214_2597070759169885446_n.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts