The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Latest pic of me
Ba5UKxJl.jpg

A.Auditore

maybe...
^sexy

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
Spose I should contribute to the thread to :p

This is me at an Oil and Gas expo in Perth. I don't know what 'her' name is though...

1920262_10152044015183681_332813365_n.jpg

Random question, but why is there a snake at an oil and gas expo? :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Random question, but why is there a snake at an oil and gas expo? :p

I... have no idea... that's just how we roll in Australia mate :D I haven't really thought about why there were snakes there. Behind me in the photo you can see a lady with her arm in a small tree... she was petting a Koala. It was a very cute lil mammal!

trenzalore

I... have no idea... that's just how we roll in Australia mate :D I haven't really thought about why there were snakes there. Behind me in the photo you can see a lady with her arm in a small tree... she was petting a Koala. It was a very cute lil mammal!

The promise of petting Koalas is enough to entice me into the oil and gas industry.

A.Auditore

maybe...
now let's get all the males without their shirts >_> <_<

A.Auditore

maybe...
wishful thinking ^_^

trenzalore

All I can think of when I look at that is the song "Where you from? You sexy thing"

A.Auditore

maybe...
yes thanks that's totally sexy Irishman, still sad you left me alone when I wanted sexy fun time

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts