The Exquisite Salvation Order: TESALOR Steam Group

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TESALOR

The steam gaming group is now up! I'll add stuff to this post for the next hour, such as peoples ID and tags on steam that wish to be part of the group.

Just send an invite to me and I'll add you:

Steam name - Forum name
Sumarya - @Dabiene Caristiana
Wizard Robot - @Simus
Nyoxios - @Nyoxios
Sir-Not-Appearing-in-This-Film - @Nocte Aeterna
Seanu Reaves - @Skies

Nonsteamers:

@Gidian - Consoles: Xbox360
Games:
Dark Souls 1 and 2
Dragon's Dogma
World of Tanks
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
And many others

@Kohlar the Unkilled - Consoles: PS3
Games:
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls I and II
Oblivion
Skyrim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not added, just write down below your name and tag me. You can tag someone by putting the @ symbol and start writing/typing their name. A little bar will show up with the persons name. Simply hit enter and you made a tag!

This is the official thread for anything to do with the group. If you do not have steam and wish to be in the group you are more than welcome to join. :) I'll add your name and write next to it 'Non-steamer'. Just list what games you have on what console and I will add them!

I'm also working on signatures and different styles for the group. If you want your own custom sig/custom style to it, just ask. :) I'll try and fix something up.

Last edited:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Invite me!! :D

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
ME! ME MEME! ME! ME!

I've got a 360 and my Username is Tracker947

I have Dark Souls 1 and 2, Dragon's Dogma, World of Tanks, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, and a few others

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Admittedly, I don't even know what this "Steam" is... yes yes I know, I KNOW I'm sorely behind the "times!" Perhaps I'm missing out though, so:

PS3
Demon's Souls, Dark Souls I and II, Oblivion, Skyrim. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts