The Elder Scrolls Online Beta This Weekend, Comes With Free Monkey

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shawn Hopkins

Yep, as many suspected, The Elder Scrolls Online Beta is back on for this weekend. And as a special twist you can invite a friend to join in the fun.

If you've signed up for the beta check your inboxes for invites. According to a post on theelderscrollsonline.com you might find one not just for yourself, but an extra beta code you can send to a friend. And if you didn't get one, but you've got a friend you know is in the beta, now is the time to start dropping some broad hints.

This will be the first beta event where the NDA is not in effect, as well, so The Elder Scrolls Online team is encouraging you to record, screenshot, and livestream as much as you can stand.

We invite you to post your best screenshots, videos, and impressions this weekend, and livestream your adventures for everyone to see. Be sure to use #esobeta to share your favorite moments with the world!

Finally, you like moneys? Silly question, pretty much everyone likes monkeys, unless they have some dark monkey-related trauma in their past. Anyway, if you take part in this weekend's beta you'll get a free monkey vanity pet that will carry over to the final game.

The Elder Scrolls Online releases to the PC and Mac on April 4, 2014 and to the Xbox One and PS4 in June of 2014.
View the Post on the Blog

Lucid

Hmm, free monkey you say?

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Indeed a monkey. I look forward to receiving my invite for this weekend. I plan on ignoring the main quest and go wandering.

Lucid

Indeed a monkey. I look forward to receiving my invite for this weekend. I plan on ignoring the main quest and go wandering.
That's all I've ever done in TESO beta. when doing the surveys I always have to admit that I don't even remember what the quest was. :)

ZeroDragon

That's all I've ever done in TESO beta. when doing the surveys I always have to admit that I don't even remember what the quest was. :)

I intended that last time, but I had quite a few problems connecting and bad timing around maintenance. Planning my weekend now and suggesting that I'll stay home while my wife and daughter go shopping :)

i have elder scrolls beta and was just wondering, if i have the BETA will they give me the full game for free when it comes out?

please reply if you know the answer

ZeroDragon

i have elder scrolls beta and was just wondering, if i have the BETA will they give me the full game for free when it comes out?

please reply if you know the answer

I can't imagine they would give you the game for free. That would be giving away a lot of games.

ZeroDragon

Hello everyone!!

my partner got his Beta key, But I didn't!! :sadface: Can anyone help me! I really want a Monkey lol!! :)

Unfortunately that extra key was the last beta session, I've just checked my invite and there is no "Invite a friend" this time.

Just done a quick search and CVG magazine have some if you register with the site http://www.computerandvideogames.com/453305/blog/giveaway-the-elder-scrolls-online-beta-keys/

Hope you get one, though maybe no monkeys this time.

Hello everyone!!

my partner got his Beta key, But I didn't!! :sadface: Can anyone help me! I really want a Monkey lol!! :)

Unfortunately that extra key was the last beta session, I've just checked my invite and there is no "Invite a friend" this time.

Just done a quick search and CVG magazine have some if you register with the site http://www.computerandvideogames.com/453305/blog/giveaway-the-elder-scrolls-online-beta-keys/

Hey!!

Thank a lot for your Reply!

My Partner said that I can log in with my Old beta key!! Because I played like some weeks ago! :D
And still get the monkey? :)

ZeroDragon

Hello everyone!!

Hey!!

Thank a lot for your Reply!

My Partner said that I can log in with my Old beta key!! Because I played like some weeks ago! :D
And still get the monkey? :)

Yes, if you've played before, your old beta key will work. As far as the monkey goes, it's not mentioned this time but you would have to wait for the full game. :)

Lucid

It seems that beginning this weekend I'll have the option to play an Imperial. I probably won't though.

ZeroDragon

Still not decided. I haven't preordered the imperial edition so probably not. But then again, I'm sure my mouse has an independent mind of its own.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts