The Ebonhawks - An Ebonheart Pact Guild on TESO

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I never knew Zhengi was in the Hawks.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hello nice to see some interest. Please fill out this form and one of the officers shall look it over.
You can be whatever class you want. Hawke just liked the name Nightengale :D
Good luck...

HipsterDogie

Hello nice to see some interest. Please fill out this form and one of the officers shall look it over.
You can be whatever class you want. Hawke just liked the name Nightengale :D
Good luck...
sry but im 17 and not as social in real life or chatting on the internet :sadface:
But i can do pretty damn good teamwork :)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
sry but im 17 and not as social in real life or chatting on the internet :sadface:

lol Don't worry about that honestly. As long as you can talk or hear everyone else you should be fine. Like I said they may bend the rules, or conversely ou may be 18 when TESO releases. My advice is just fill out the application as well as you can. It is a pretty hardcore guild, but it is still going to be a chill time. Teamwork is key.

Either way, might as well try is the best advice I can give :D

HipsterDogie

lol Don't worry about that honestly. As long as you can talk or hear everyone else you should be fine. Like I said they may bend the rules, or conversely ou may be 18 when TESO releases. My advice is just fill out the application as well as you can. It is a pretty hardcore guild, but it is still going to be a chill time. Teamwork is key.

Either way, might as well try is the best advice I can give :D
You're a saint!
I will give the applications now :D

AS88

Staff member
Hey guys, I've spoken to Gunnbjorn who has extended an offer for me, which is nice ( <3 :p ). However, I currently don't have a PC, etc, for gaming. I'll be finishing uni soon, though, so will be saving up once I have a job and stuff.

I'll get in touch when I have a PC and everything else, but I do want to be a part of the guild when I am able, so pencil me in :)

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious

Being 17 is completely fine, by the time the game comes out next year you'll most likely be 18 anyways. As will I :)

As of right now feel free to sign up on the site just to get involved and get comfortable with the current members. We do have a mumble server that everybody goes to and we chat with each other, and each of us have suggested a variety of different games that we've played together as a squad in the past. I think if you were to get involved with us in that perspective it would be very difficult communicating with you when you don't have a mic. We played DayZ (mod for Arma II) which was a hardcore open-world survival game where communication was key, if we were to be spotted or if we were to spot enemy players, it would require us to be able to react fast as well as notify other players. If you were to not have a mic and saw somebody that we didn't see, for example, it would take too long for you to tab out of the game and type it in the mumble chat...

That would probably be one of the reasons Hawk would say to you about not having a mic. Keep in mind it's perfectly fine if you don't have one for a bit, because the game ultimately won't be out for quite awhile. But if you plan on playing games with us it might be difficult.

If you don't want a microphone because you say you're "not as social in real life or chatting on the internet" I highly recommend you get one anyways. When we all first started with the chat it was awkward at first but you get over it quite quick. As Co-Leader I will go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable and others are respectful to you in the chat until you mesh yourself into our group. Either way, everybody is pretty nice to each other. We make fun of each other sometimes, but it's all in good fun.

Hey guys, I've spoken to Gunnbjorn who has extended an offer for me, which is nice ( <3 :p ). However, I currently don't have a PC, etc, for gaming. I'll be finishing uni soon, though, so will be saving up once I have a job and stuff.

I'll get in touch when I have a PC and everything else, but I do want to be a part of the guild when I am able, so pencil me in :)

Don't worry, take all the time you need. If you don't have a gaming PC, that's fine. You can however register for the website at least, you can talk in our shoutbox, etc. It's been pretty quiet as of late because some people are finishing up school, doing some military-type stuff, or just plain working.

The link to our website has been posted numerous times, so if you want, register now. If you prefer to do it later or just wait until you have a gaming PC and everything in order all at once, that's fine too.

HipsterDogie

Being 17 is completely fine, by the time the game comes out next year you'll most likely be 18 anyways. As will I :)

As of right now feel free to sign up on the site just to get involved and get comfortable with the current members. We do have a mumble server that everybody goes to and we chat with each other, and each of us have suggested a variety of different games that we've played together as a squad in the past. I think if you were to get involved with us in that perspective it would be very difficult communicating with you when you don't have a mic. We played DayZ (mod for Arma II) which was a hardcore open-world survival game where communication was key, if we were to be spotted or if we were to spot enemy players, it would require us to be able to react fast as well as notify other players. If you were to not have a mic and saw somebody that we didn't see, for example, it would take too long for you to tab out of the game and type it in the mumble chat...

That would probably be one of the reasons Hawk would say to you about not having a mic. Keep in mind it's perfectly fine if you don't have one for a bit, because the game ultimately won't be out for quite awhile. But if you plan on playing games with us it might be difficult.

If you don't want a microphone because you say you're "not as social in real life or chatting on the internet" I highly recommend you get one anyways. When we all first started with the chat it was awkward at first but you get over it quite quick. As Co-Leader I will go out of my way to make sure you are comfortable and others are respectful to you in the chat until you mesh yourself into our group. Either way, everybody is pretty nice to each other. We make fun of each other sometimes, but it's all in good fun.

Don't worry, take all the time you need. If you don't have a gaming PC, that's fine. You can however register for the website at least, you can talk in our shoutbox, etc. It's been pretty quiet as of late because some people are finishing up school, doing some military-type stuff, or just plain working.

The link to our website has been posted numerous times, so if you want, register now. If you prefer to do it later or just wait until you have a gaming PC and everything in order all at once, that's fine too.
Hi Gunnbjorn!
I have a mic but...
I have a disease thing or something like that so if i talk to somebody i do not know or with numberous of people i will get a chock sometimes or i will just be quiet for a long time :sadface:
Runs in the family my father was the same.
I still wonder how he married my Mother if he was so shy or had that disease.:confused:
But it's still that i can't talk to somebody without being so nervous all the time...
Feels like i am about to be attacked by something i can't see...o_O
And i it will be in PvP Where everybody MAY be So turned up that i won't know what to do?
I understand if you guys don't want me in you guild then i understand.:)
But i do good teamwork and i would love to be with you guys you are so organised from other guilds that i've meet...
And that is a good thing prepare everything and organise untill the game is coming.
But that is all i had to say.
And I know that was a bit sensetiv just to talk about my father and all that but that's the truth and i don't lie to anyone exept my greatest enemies.
And i don't think that you are a Great enemy.
And that you said about If i or you see an enemy and we can't communicate then it will be hard yes and in the TESO i hope they have msg so i can msg you so you tell your partner(s) through mic communication.
And i maybe can just gather supplies for your guild?
that is all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts