The Ebonhawks - An Ebonheart Pact Guild on TESO

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
I've been told by LongestSkies, I'm supposing a member of the Ebonhawk guild, that we could make good allies? I'm a little iffy about the idea..but I also believe this could be beneficial.

Jociel of Daggerfall

Master Assassin
Any leader of the guild.

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
Were just a member shy of 20. Were going to halt recruitment around 30 members so don't miss out and get in n the ground floor of The Ebonhawks.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
hello there I can't be in your guild as I already have my own with quite a few members already and we have grown over the last few days, but my guild wouldn't mind making an alliance with you if you would like one? We will have similar traits instead we are assasins and we will be travelling assassins etc.

Everyone in our guild has MMO experience and we are all good gamers, most of us have played previous games meaning we know a bit already, so if that was one of your worries about us not having MMO experience then we have so don't worry.

So would you like an alliance?

The Ebonhawks are kind of an Assassin-themed Guild as well, with stealth playing a major aspect in most everything we do.

If you're a Guild that is in The Ebonheart Pact, I couldn't find a reason not to alliance with you.

Unfortunately, that isn't entirely my call - PM Hawk (13th Nightingale), our Guild Master.

And I apologize for somebody not responding to you earlier.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
It's been awhile since somebody has posted, and you may not have heard from us at all throughout the site - but that doesn't mean we have diminished.

Our members are lounging on our website - www.ebonhawks.enjin.com, if you're interested in joining the Guild based on the above information provided, you can message me or 13th Nightingale via this website, you can also sign up for the website if you're certain this is the Guild for you, you can also contact thru email, GunnbjornSS@yahoo.com.

We've been gathering loads of information for this highly anticipated game, when we first started that was all we worried about, but knowing that it could take many more months for even the beta to release, we've decided that as a Guild we would spend time getting to know each other by playing a variety of different games while we wait for TESO. It's been a huge success, as our relationships have grown tight enough to the point that we can not only call ourselves Guild-mates, but friends as well.

Everybody suggested different types of games, we've played Everquest, LOTRO, Arma II, and currently we've been hooked on the DayZ Mod of Arma II, which is incredibly hardcore and based off of the Walking Dead, and is hell of a lot of fun when you're rolling with a Guild.

With these games we've broken in our website, posting forums on these games and discussing them, and putting our events calendar to good use by scheduling Operations and Raids so that our members can RSVP ahead of time so we know who'll be there and who won't. All of this of course is going to be incorporated when we play TESO.

I'm not going to say we've been completely up to speed, but it's safe to say we just about have every piece of interesting or important information that Bethesda and Zenimax has released on The Elder Scrolls Online right in our TESO Forums. Threads by the dozens pertaining to basic summaries or links to articles members have read, and videos and interviews the developers have released to give us a feel for what the game will be like.

The main reason for me posting this is this - This thread has about 800 views, the most on this particular forum. It may have looked as though we posted all of this in February and have been doing nothing, this is just a reminder that we're still here, and we're still open to recruiting new and interesting people who are serious about joining a Guild and taking part in all of the festivities. All of these things I have typed may just be words, join our site and see for yourself. The Ebonhawks right now have a small number of extremely active members, I'm talking about people logging on at least once a day just to check up on the daily activity. We've grown very close in these short months, but we're not willing to shut our circle, we want you to join us. Come join us and see how it is.

Message me by the three methods posted above for any questions.

jarif

I would join, but then again I don't like the idea of playing a game and yacking on a mic at the same time so I would be disqualified from joining The Ebonhawks base on the requirements. Is their any other groups over there that I can participate that DOESN'T require a mic? No offense but I tend to enjoy the SFX and the background music over listening to people talk.
haha big bang theory lol

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I will join this Guild if you allow me, I've always been a healer in MMO's and I doubt this one will change that.

If you want me to join that is.
So far I have no time restraints to ride, other than living in EST.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts