The Dragonborn doesn't tell Arngeir about Delphine...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fenderfan79

Until he asks about the thu'um to defeat Alduin. If I were actually the Dragonborn, I'd tell him as soon as I handed him the horn of Jurgen Windcaller. This is one of the many unrealistic points of the game that really make me shake my head in wonder. Another being how the Dragonborn doesn't say something to the jarls about how their guards ( & soldiers) speak to him (the Dragonborn). I've helped the stormcloaks defeat the empire...no respect. I've defeated Alduin, in Skuldafun...no respect. Too bad he never becomes the emperor.

sticky runes

True. You don't bother telling Arngeir that the horn was stolen from it's resting place by an innkeeper who is actually a dragon slayer who is at war with the Thalmor. You just let him assume that you found the horn where he told you to find it. And Arngeir doesn't get the chance to warn you about getting involved with the Blades until you've helped them establish a headquarters and started recruiting others to join their dragon slaying cause.

Plot inconsistencies are common. In Labyrinthian Morokai consistently drains all your Majicka, yet when you actually start to fight him, he fails to do so.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts