• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swaggajack

Forum nooblet - PS3 Master race
I think the HF dlc is one of the best dlcs released honestly, i love building my own house, spending hours collecting the materials to build it, then slapping it all together to create your own cozy little piece of heaven, where you can stash all your loot, putting vanilla skyrim loot goblins to shame, where you can farm rare alchemy ingredients to make the best potions without waiting years in game, where you can get your wife and kids kidnapped lol...

But after you build your house, youre left with a feeling of "what next" even though you still have a crapload of content to play through...maybe its because im so used to going back to whiterun after every couple dungeon crawls/fort raids, stashing my loot in that cramped hovel, Breezehome, but i just feel stuck after i finish my house...its an odd empty feeling...anywho im just glad i got my old PSN account figured out so i could download the DLCs on my current account :)

Solstheim here i come, and with a place to store all your loot :)

JoeReese

NOVA_SOVS_ulfberht_t614.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts