• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just made this thread so PS3 players would have a place to let off some steam about the lack of DLC. I'm not trying to make fun of or offend PS3 players in any way. Even though I play on the 360 (come at me, bro), I, too, and pissed about Bethesda not giving you guys the DLC! What they're doing is going to make them lose a HUGE amount of the Elder Scrolls fanbase!

So, just complain, discuss, and don't waste your time trying to keep it clean. :D

P.S. If you think this is a stupid idea for a thread, give me a break. I was super tired and annoyed with the upset Skyrim players everywhere when I made this.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I think I'm beyond bitching about lack of DLC, probably because I bought Skyrim for PC as well as PS3 and the PS3 gets about an hour a week when my daughter wants to watch it (she's 11) which is in about 2 minutes time. The PC has obviously clocked up way more hours. That said, you are right in your thoughts about this ps3 user in that I won't be buying another ES game for the playstation 3 or 4 (I can't imagine the next one being called anything other than 4) until there are guarentees that all the game and all the dlc will work. I'll be sticking to the PC.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I will kill one employee in Bethesda every day. I will not tell you who, I will not tell you how. But I will kill them unless I get Dawnguard soon Ó_ó

Naw but seriously, it's getting SO GODDAMN ANNOYING waiting.

Commodus

It is annoying. Especially as I love the Vampires more than any other race in Skyrim and can tell that I would ADORE Dawnguard. But you know what? These things happen. I still have the game, my first Elder Scrolls game, and DLC or no DLC, I am so impressed that I will instantly purchase the sequel.
Skyrim has rekindled my love for video games, DLC would be nice, but I'm not about to start complaining just yet.

I really didn't like Dawnguard all that much. The Dawnguard leader sounds like a heavy smoker, and Harkon is king-douche. The dawnguard weapons didn't see that much use from me. Neither did the vampire armor. You really have to play a specific way to make dawngaurd fun, IMO.

Also, an incredibly minor gripe, I hate how the extra locations (soul glade, the place where you find the snow elf) where just map extensions completely covered by the map's cloudy-shadow corners.

/PCMASTERRACE

I agree with this, but my computer that I currently have will, with no doubt, not be able to run Skyrim. Until I get a better PC, I'm staying on the Xbox.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts