• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Take an arrow to the knee with no clothes on like a Viking
Which? Take an arrow like a Viking or no clothes on like a Viking? If it's no clothes, wouldn't the Viking be awfully cold? And do they wear no clothes differently from everyone else? I'm a Viking and, while frightening unclothed, I don't think I do it all that differently than, say a Russian. :)

All a Viking needs is his beard, pa.
That would 1/2 to be one long, long beard dude!
th

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
O, Elders. I have travel far and wide searching for any challenge to prove that I am indeed a master of Alteration. Give me a test to prove my might and let my name go down in Sovngarde as the man who mastered a useless magic!

Alteration... You must travel to the top of The Throat of the World, and retrieve Notch's Pickaxe. After doing this, you must roar your superiority to the skies with the power of your thu'um!

Then, you must travel through the land of Skyrim, mining every iron ore vein in the game at least once. Then, you must use the alteration spell that converts iron to silver, silver to gold, to turn it all into gold. You must wear no clothing during your travels, and you may only use Alteration as your source of armour. You are not allowed to attack any enemies who come against you, only absorb their attacks with the glorious powers of nudity and magic!

Then, you must travel to the waters to the north of Skyrim, and find the deepest point. You must use waterbreathing to swim to the bottom and meditate there until you discover the true meaning of badassery. You then must swim back to the surface, and challenge the nearest dragon to a duel. You may only use notches pickaxe and telekinesis to lob your gold at him, along with any other alteration spells. The finishing attack MUST be with the telekinesis gold ore.

Nothing but notches pickaxe and alteration magic.

this ^^ right here ^^
is why I enjoy forums instead of playing by myself. OMG this is amazing and I can't wait to challenge my Khajiit demonhunter with this when he's ready!! YES!!

Master of Restoration?

Have your follower defeat (game boss. Ebony warrior?) without any direct damage from you or tanking the enemies damage. Follower MUST NOT fall to one knee during the battle and only heal-other spells and bravery spells can be used to buff your follower. The follower must be a level capped follower (eg. not Jzargo) and has to wear their default armour and (maybe) default weapons.

Just a suggestion :p Its an interesting idea you guys have got going on!
ooh... I like this one too!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
O, Elders. I have travel far and wide searching for any challenge to prove that I am indeed a master of Alteration. Give me a test to prove my might and let my name go down in Sovngarde as the man who mastered a useless magic!

Alteration... You must travel to the top of The Throat of the World, and retrieve Notch's Pickaxe. After doing this, you must roar your superiority to the skies with the power of your thu'um!

Then, you must travel through the land of Skyrim, mining every iron ore vein in the game at least once. Then, you must use the alteration spell that converts iron to silver, silver to gold, to turn it all into gold. You must wear no clothing during your travels, and you may only use Alteration as your source of armour. You are not allowed to attack any enemies who come against you, only absorb their attacks with the glorious powers of nudity and magic!

Then, you must travel to the waters to the north of Skyrim, and find the deepest point. You must use waterbreathing to swim to the bottom and meditate there until you discover the true meaning of badassery. You then must swim back to the surface, and challenge the nearest dragon to a duel. You may only use notches pickaxe and telekinesis to lob your gold at him, along with any other alteration spells. The finishing attack MUST be with the telekinesis gold ore.

Nothing but notches pickaxe and alteration magic.

this ^^ right here ^^
is why I enjoy forums instead of playing by myself. OMG this is amazing and I can't wait to challenge my Khajiit demonhunter with this when he's ready!! YES!!

Master of Restoration?

Have your follower defeat (game boss. Ebony warrior?) without any direct damage from you or tanking the enemies damage. Follower MUST NOT fall to one knee during the battle and only heal-other spells and bravery spells can be used to buff your follower. The follower must be a level capped follower (eg. not Jzargo) and has to wear their default armour and (maybe) default weapons.

Just a suggestion :p Its an interesting idea you guys have got going on!
ooh... I like this one too!
Aww! Do I have to compete against someone now for firsties now?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Y'all can BOTH do the Alteration challenge!

(And then have a one v one fight to the death to prove who's the best)
I called if first Sky. I demand a chance to complete it before he tries to steal my thunder!

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
man, can you imagine when we CAN?!? thanks to TESO? I'm hesitant right now, after being burned by SWTOR, and I'm not a MMO guy at all. But my Demonhunter or Battlemage or Paladin against someone else, just to see who wins would be EPIC

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer

nope ;) check out my signature. Broc, my Paladin and "head-canon" Dovahkiin will do the restoration challenge. Qa'Bar, my Khajiit "hunter" will be doing the alteration challenge. Broc doesn't believe in magic ;)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

nope ;) check out my signature. Broc, my Paladin and "head-canon" Dovahkiin will do the restoration challenge. Qa'Bar, my Khajiit "hunter" will be doing the alteration challenge. Broc doesn't believe in magic ;)
I am the person who requested the Alteration challenge. Thus I would like to complete it before anyone else does.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
I am the person who requested the Alteration challenge. Thus I would like to complete it before anyone else does.

Ah. gotcha, not a problem. Right now, Qa'Bar is level 24, still doing the Imperial campaign of the Civil War. Way I see it, he's still got about 80 hours of gameplay before he's ready ;)

For example, out of all his perks he's going to have, he only has archery and alchemy right now.

you just let me know, and I'll wait too, so that you have first dibs for sure.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
You want a restoration challenge, eh? Oh... I can do that... But are you sure?

Staff member
Which? Take an arrow like a Viking or no clothes on like a Viking? If it's no clothes, wouldn't the Viking be awfully cold? And do they wear no clothes differently from everyone else? I'm a Viking and, while frightening unclothed, I don't think I do it all that differently than, say a Russian. :)

All a Viking needs is his beard, pa.
That would 1/2 to be one long, long beard dude!
th
A beard challenge, eh? You sure you can handle it? That's one of the harder trials.

Skyrimosity

Staff member

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer

^^YES^^
yes I am :D Broc's level 92 now:eek: , haven "beaten" "The Ebony Warrior" (in his RP, in game, they never fought. It seems our character has to initiate the fight, Broc doesn't) and yeah... He's ready to prove his Paladin skills! :cool:

Staff member

^^YES^^
yes I am :D Broc's level 92 now:eek: , haven beaten "The Ebony Warrior" and yeah... He's ready to prove his Paladin skills! :cool:
I shall prepare your challenge. It will take some time, but bear with me...

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
Not a problem! Love it! Also Broc is "Champion of Kyne" Paladin - where becoming Dovahkiin is more like just a prerequisite. So if it could also require a lot of stamina, that'd be sweet.

Skyrimosity

Woe is me! My followers lack in faith! "Master Sky" they say, "how can we be assured of your Divine status? What has given you the title?" And they doubt my reassuring answers! They doubt me when I say that I moved the Throat of the World. That I summoned up all my Magicka and was capable of moving the mountain from the Rift to its current location.

I ask of ye, other noble challenge makers, to help me put the dissenters at ease! Devise for me, a challenge in the art of Conjuration that shall put them at ease! I will, of course, pass this challenge and my followers may forever be sure of my status.

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer
yep ^^ that's how it's done right!
Awesome "in-character" style request Sky! Makes me want to edit mine.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'm so totally going for the dragon one, but I'll up it a notch and do it dual wielding wooden swords, now I just have to figure out the non armor clothing I want to do it with. Gotta have some style.

Wouldn't want people to think I'm part of the common rabble now would I?

Skyrimosity

I'm so totally going for the dragon one, but I'll up it a notch and do it dual wielding wooden swords, now I just have to figure out the non armor clothing I want to do it with. Gotta have some style.

Wouldn't want people to think I'm part of the common rabble now would I?

Might I suggest the Radient Raiment, for all your fine clothing needs?

approached by High Elf in background, handed a bag of gold

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts