• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Here we are. Without any fortifications or enchantments.

If I was supposed to go into Deepwood Vale towards Hag's End let me know and I'll retry it. :)

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Look up "Skyrim Divorce" on youtube. You kill them and then marry someone else.

Staff member
I would not like to disrespect a badA, but do you have a mission prepared yet, Elder Gidian.
My apologies, I appear to have missed you. I did not receive notifications for a very long time for the thread, so I was MIA for awhile.

A warrior's challenge? I like the sound of it. If you are true warrior, you just might as well.

This task is simple, and straightforward. Duel the biggest badasses of the land in single combat, on fair terms, and WIN. A true warrior's bout is one on one, and you will not be allowed to utilize assistance of any kind from other characters. You must also fight them in melee combat, and may not utilize any more potions, armor enhancements/enchantments, spells, ranged, or shouts than them. The difficulty should be on adept, as this affords neither party an unfair advantage with artificial stat buffs. However, higher difficulty yields greater rewards.

Your challengers are General Falx Carius, and none other than the Ebony Warrior himself, as well as anyone else who would challenge you or your honor.

The catch? You must prove your superiority, and force them down to their knees. Then, you must execute them, delivering a final, clean, blow.

You must give them a clean, fair fight. Breaches of the sacred Badass Warrior's Code of Honor will not be tolerated.

Staff member

If I was supposed to go into Deepwood Vale towards Hag's End let me know and I'll retry it. :)
Hmmm. That looked VERY easy. Well done. We might need to make revisions to the challenge... hmmm... If you want more, or think the challenge was not worthy, you have but to voice it.

Swingbo

I would not like to disrespect a badA, but do you have a mission prepared yet, Elder Gidian.
My apologies, I appear to have missed you. I did not receive notifications for a very long time for the thread, so I was MIA for awhile.

A warrior's challenge? I like the sound of it. If you are true warrior, you just might as well.

This task is simple, and straightforward. Duel the biggest badasses of the land in single combat, on fair terms, and WIN. A true warrior's bout is one on one, and you will not be allowed to utilize assistance of any kind from other characters. You must also fight them in melee combat, and may not utilize any more potions, armor enhancements/enchantments, spells, ranged, or shouts than them. The difficulty should be on adept, as this affords neither party an unfair advantage with artificial stat buffs. However, higher difficulty yields greater rewards.

Your challengers are General Falx Carius, and none other than the Ebony Warrior himself, as well as anyone else who would challenge you or your honor.

The catch? You must prove your superiority, and force them down to their knees. Then, you must execute them, delivering a final, clean, blow.

You must give them a clean, fair fight. Breaches of the sacred Badass Warrior's Code of Honor will not be tolerated.
I shall complete this BadA challenge and the marriage one also.

Staff member

I shall complete this BadA challenge and the marriage one also.
Haha. I didn't see your first request for a "Warrior's" challenge specifically. If you complete both, truly they will sing of you in the halls of Sovengarde!

Rhew

The missing snow elf

Hmmm. That looked VERY easy. Well done. We might need to make revisions to the challenge... hmmm... If you want more, or think the challenge was not worthy, you have but to voice it.

I would love a new challenge!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

You can now make yourself a ring and an article of fine clothing to commemorate your induction. You can name the items however you want and change up the colors if you want. I went with green in homage to one of the most famous trophy jackets in sports, the Master's champs green jacket. If you want a different style of clothes feel free to do so.

Obviously you have o enchant it to name it, so do so however you desire as well.

ringandcoatofbadass.png

Below is Raido modeling his Bad Ass ring and jacket, and I also decided to immortalize my weapon I used and thus it got improved and enchanted and dubbed the "Legendary Wood Stick of Dragon Whacking" and it shall forever be remembered in Companions' lore alongside Ysgramor's mighty Wuuthrad.

I thought it was funny that when I finally did improve it, it does 270 damage as a result.

modelcoatandringwstick.png

Rhew

The missing snow elf
Oh, hi there, dragon. Are you embarrassed that you were killed by a gold ingot? You should be.

Rhew

The missing snow elf

You can now make yourself a ring and an article of fine clothing to commemorate your induction. You can name the items however you want and change up the colors if you want. I went with green in homage to one of the most famous trophy jackets in sports, the Master's champs green jacket. If you want a different style of clothes feel free to do so.

Obviously you have o enchant it to name it, so do so however you desire as well.

ringandcoatofbadass.png

Below is Raido modeling his Bad Ass ring and jacket, and I also decided to immortalize my weapon I used and thus it got improved and enchanted and dubbed the "Legendary Wood Stick of Dragon Whacking" and it shall forever be remembered in Companions' lore alongside Ysgramor's mighty Wuuthrad.

I thought it was funny that when I finally did improve it, it does 270 damage as a result.

After much thinking and bending over the enchantment table the Shadow Master finally made his Badass clothes and ring.

badass shadowmaster.jpg

And who is this badass Shadow master? This makes me giggle way to much to be honest. Why it's none other than-
shadowmaster.jpg
:p

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
That's awesome

Kame43

Actually, that smithing challenge I mentioned earlier proved to difficult. So as such, maybe an archery challenge would better benefit me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Staff member

ringandcoatofbadass.png

After much thinking and bending over the enchantment table the Shadow Master finally made his Badass clothes and ring.

View attachment 36601

And who is this badass Shadow master? This makes me giggle way to much to be honest. Why it's none other than-
View attachment 36591
:p
It's obviously that woman disguised as a guard in the background.

Staff member
Actually, that smithing challenge I mentioned earlier proved to difficult. So as such, maybe an archery challenge would better benefit me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Are you aware of how hardcore a proper archery challenge is? xD

Staff member
Oh, hi there, dragon. Are you embarrassed that you were killed by a gold ingot? You should be.

While impressive, you missed the other parts of the challenge... like all of them... and Notches pickaxe and alteration were the only weapons originally allowed xD The clothing is optional.

Rhew

The missing snow elf

While impressive, you missed the other parts of the challenge... like all of them... and Notches pickaxe and alteration were the only weapons originally allowed xD The clothing is optional.

Oh, I know. I only wanted to do the dragon fight part :D And actually only using telekinesis for the entire fight...... I tried that the first time and was turned into dragon food :p

Staff member

Oh, I know. I only wanted to do the dragon fight part :D And actually only using telekinesis for the entire fight...... I tried that the first time and was turned into dragon food :p
My attempt involved using the loophole. Jewelry :p Made it much easier.

Staff member
@raido KASAI, I believe you originally issued the smithing challenge, thus it is your right to give this brave contender a new challenge. Also, I'm kinda coming up blank on the stealth challenge thing. Been too long since I really picked up Skyrim. Don't know it so well anymore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts