• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
The Ultimate Challenges
These challenges must be met within mechanics not broken, exploited, glitched, modded, cheated, or otherwise achieved in an unfair method. All of these challenges are possible, but will test your abilities to their maximum. Some of them are downright stupid hard, and expect much artificial difficulty.

The current challenge handlers are:
Me, Gidian
Skyrimosity (This guy moved a mountain for his challenge, so NO COMPLAINING)
KaitoGhost
raido KASAI

You will earn the right to bear badas* titles, and if we can get someone willing, custom made signatures and avatars.

Request a Trial, if you dare!

Last edited:

Skyrimosity

Trials of Skyrimosity
(Open to edits at any time)​
Completed One Trial:​
raido KASAI​
1. Enemy of Dragons - Slay a Legendary Dragon while wearing no armor, enchanted articles of clothing, or anything that provides any sort of advantage. Unenchanted ragged robes and boots, for example. And without the use of any shouts. Master or Legendary difficulty. Make the dragons across Tamriel fear the Dovahkiin!​
Scourge of Civilization - Out to prove you are the ultimate assassin? Many have asked me "Oh great, benevolent, most beloved Master Sky, how may I prove I am the greatest assassin in all the land?" Well my children, I have come up with the answer.​
You must kill every NPC possible in all settlements of Skyrim. This is a most difficult task, to be assured. Armor enchantments are not allowed in any form. Bow enchantments of any form are also not allowed. Any spell in illusion which makes an NPC attack other NPCs (such as Fury and Frenzy) are not allowed. Master and Legendary difficulty accepted. The rest, my children, I leave up to you. (I'd tell you to put fear into their hearts, but the point is that none shall be left to fear you!)​

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Alteration Challenge Updates:

2/20 @ 11:10 - O, Elders. I have travel far and wide searching for any challenge to prove that I am indeed a master of Alteration. Give me a test to prove my might and let my name go down in Sovngarde as the man who mastered a useless magic!

2/21 @ 3:45 - I have awoken from a bad hit on the head. I am being carted to some place they call Helgen. They cannot execute the famous Timdall the Mediocre! I have much to learn in the art of Alteration. Oh, dear... Well if my visions prove correct, I may live through this spectacle.

2/21 @ 5:00 - Finally! I climbed the 7,000 steps... Well, no. There are vicious things on that path. I managed to climb the mountain in quite an unorthodox manner, and now have reached the hermit's home. I reach for the door... Locked! Curse Vile's Name! Now I need to sit outside this god-forsaken temple in nothing but a hood, loincloth and footwraps and think of what to do next...

2/22 @ 8:55 - Ha! You should have seen the look on those Hermit's faces! They may have locked the front door, but they seemed to have forgotten to lock the back one. After a few hours of scrambling around the rocky slopes, I managed to find a path into their courtyard. My journey to find solace at the peak of the mountain is almost complete.

2/22 @ 9:55 - I have spent much time trying to navigate the mountain to bypass the wall of freezing wind, which chills me deep to the bone. I once remember reading that Horses were the choice tool of mountain climbers in last months edition of the Tamriel Times. Last time I checked, horse prices were up to 1,000 septims. Not bad, except that I only have 1 septim to my name. I decide to head to Riften, because anyone knows that if you wish to be rolling in cash, head to one of the most destitute cities in Skyrim.

2/24 @ 10:28 - Hmm... The choices. I could be an assassin, thief, adventurer... Oh! I know. I will be an errand boy. Hello Brand-Shei, I may be able to help. You want to learn about your past? I was planning on going to the Riften Library soon. There is no Riften Library? Well fluff...

2/24 @ 10:29 - Well, I have a feeling your past may be located in the Sea of Ghosts, east of Winterhold. It should be over this ridge.

2/24 @ 10:30 - RUN FOR YOUR FLUFFING LIFE!!!

2/24 @ 10:32 - Why thank you Brand-Shei. Ohh, I bet your strongbox has tons of loot. Let me see... Really! I'm a rich man! A garnet and a fluffing resist frost potion. I'm set for life.

2/24 @ 3:20 - (I quit for a bit, but got back on.) I wandered the countryside as a nearly nude vagrant searching for the elusive gold. I did find the money I needed, as well as a spell tome of Telekinesis in a Skooma den. (Don't ask.) My Alteration expertise is rising, especially because it is the only skill I have used so far in the adventures of Skyrim. I bought me a horse and an Amulet of Mara. It is time to go gold-digging and not quite literary speaking...

2/24 @ 5:15 - The beautiful life of the idle rich. Sure, the Hagravens are more pleasant to look at, but Viola has a certain personality... What am I saying, she is a horrible person as well. I only married her for her house. Why work when you can play detective and give a stolen ring to a witch and in return get a steady source of income and a beautiful house. Next stop, the Summit of the Throat of the World!

--------​
This constant stream of edit has been ended due to Dradin's now stream of pictures. Because Dradin did not know how to post pictures before.​

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
2. One with the Shadows - Sneak your way through Deepwood Redoubt, in heavy armor, from beginning to end, and back through. No illusion magic, custom enchanted armor, or Fortify Sneak enchants above an extra 50 points TOTAL. No Muffle enchanted items. A maximum of 10 potions can be used, only 2 of which can be Invisibility potions. None of the Forsworn can be killed, and you cannot be detected.

Staff member
O, Elders. I have travel far and wide searching for any challenge to prove that I am indeed a master of Alteration. Give me a test to prove my might and let my name go down in Sovngarde as the man who mastered a useless magic!

Alteration... You must travel to the top of The Throat of the World, and retrieve Notch's Pickaxe. After doing this, you must roar your superiority to the skies with the power of your thu'um!

Then, you must travel through the land of Skyrim, mining every iron ore vein in the game at least once. Then, you must use the alteration spell that converts iron to silver, silver to gold, to turn it all into gold. You must wear no clothing during your travels, and you may only use Alteration as your source of armour. You are not allowed to attack any enemies who come against you, only absorb their attacks with the glorious powers of nudity and magic!

Then, you must travel to the waters to the north of Skyrim, and find the deepest point. You must use waterbreathing to swim to the bottom and meditate there until you discover the true meaning of badassery. You then must swim back to the surface, and challenge the nearest dragon to a duel. You may only use notches pickaxe and telekinesis to lob your gold at him, along with any other alteration spells. The finishing attack MUST be with the telekinesis gold ore.

Nothing but notches pickaxe and alteration magic.

Staff member
How about defeating the Ebony Warrior with no magic, and no magical weapons, armor, items or potions?
I have many plans for that battle, should someone request the challenge.

Skyrimosity

Glorious day! I have come up with a new trial, for the masters of assassination! Please, check out my first post for this new and exciting trial!

Rejoice! Rejoice! For I have provided! Rejoice!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Master of Restoration?

Have your follower defeat (game boss. Ebony warrior?) without any direct damage from you or tanking the enemies damage. Follower MUST NOT fall to one knee during the battle and only heal-other spells and bravery spells can be used to buff your follower. The follower must be a level capped follower (eg. not Jzargo) and has to wear their default armour and (maybe) default weapons.

Just a suggestion :p Its an interesting idea you guys have got going on!

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I'm DrunkenMage, I was born legendary and badass.
Then you should have no trouble. I am in a different boat however, and I need to kill a dragon by chucking gold ore at it.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
From now on, I will edit my challenge post in order to post the status of Timdall the Mediocre, my Alteration Challenge Challenger.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
2. One with the Shadows - Sneak your way through Deepwood Redoubt, in heavy armor, from beginning to end, and back through. No illusion magic, custom enchanted armor, or Fortify Sneak enchants above an extra 50 points TOTAL. No Muffle enchanted items. A maximum of 10 potions can be used, only 2 of which can be Invisibility potions. None of the Forsworn can be killed, and you cannot be detected.
Now That's a Challenge! I accept (all I can say is thank goodness my sneak skill is at 100 and I'm fully perked!). Slowly... slowly... HIDE! Slowly... slowly... HIDE!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Take an arrow to the knee with no clothes on like a Viking
Which? Take an arrow like a Viking or no clothes on like a Viking? If it's no clothes, wouldn't the Viking be awfully cold? And do they wear no clothes differently from everyone else? I'm a Viking and, while frightening unclothed, I don't think I do it all that differently than, say a Russian. :)

jarif

Take an arrow to the knee with no clothes on like a Viking
Which? Take an arrow like a Viking or no clothes on like a Viking? If it's no clothes, wouldn't the Viking be awfully cold? And do they wear no clothes differently from everyone else? I'm a Viking and, while frightening unclothed, I don't think I do it all that differently than, say a Russian. :)

All a Viking needs is his beard, pa.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts