The creepy thread (scary stuff, you have been warned)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Here's a scary story... This morning at about 5:30 AM (EST) Troll nearly lost his life. The world would have been without the wonderful, beautiful, brilliant, sexy, hilariously witty genius that is me! True story ;)

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Here's a scary story... This morning at about 5:30 AM (EST) Troll nearly lost his life. The world would have been without the wonderful, beautiful, brilliant, sexy, hilariously witty genius that is me! True story ;)
What happened? Lulz

using my phone. like a boss

What happened? Lulz

using my phone. like a boss
(I've included a picture for visual assistance. It's very realistic. Those with weak stomachs should look away.)

Well, I was driving home from the lovely state of Michigan in the small hours this morning. I was obviously a little tired because I was up since about three in the morning, but I thought I would be alright (this is a four hour drive). Everything was going smoothly until my eyelids started to become heavy. All of a sudden, I find myself dozing off behind the wheel at 75 MPH (120 kmph you crazy not-americans). I was driving in the right hand lane on my respective side of the road when I did, but before I knew what was happening, I was being waken up by the rumble strip on the side of the road opposite the one I remembered being on. I try as I might to get my car under control, but as you can probably understand, waking up and realizing your car is about to go into the ditch on the side of the road, I overcompensated. My car swerved, the tires screeched and my car span around all the way across the two lanes of my side of the road; doing a 360 somewhere in the middle. Smoke and the smell of burning rubber met my senses. Thankfully, the vehicle came to a stop before rolling into the ditch on the other side of the road and I was able to get her moving without any trouble. I was very lucky that there were no other cars on this road at that time of the morning to collide with, and needless to say: I was awake.

The best part is that my girlfriend was on the phone the whole time.

"Zachary, what was that?!?!"

"Do you REALLY want to know? Heh heh."

The whole thing seemed so surreal and I didn't panic or anything. I was calm and level headed the whole time, and I think that's part of the reason I didn't fly into a ditch. If it wasn't for the fact that my lady had been on the phone with me, I'd think that it was a dream. It's made me think (yes I'm about to get poetic over here. It's my nature) a lot about how life is really paper thin. If any one thing had gone differently this morning, I might not be able to post this right now. Definitely a humbling experience and I'm definitely thankful to have another day on this planet.

standalone

#NOTREALLYSCARYBUTSINCEYOUASKED

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts