1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

The creepy thread (scary stuff, you have been warned)

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by SherlockJones, Feb 23, 2013.

1. SherlockJones

SherlockJones I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there

Hello there, and welcome to the creepy thread
    [​IMG]

Ok, I know these are normally posted around Halloween but I figure what the hell, creepy things are good all year round :D

In this thread skyrimmers , I would ask of you just 1-3 of the most spine tingling things you have ever seen/read/heard.

It doesn't have to be creepypasta, it could be a local myth from where you live?

Please do use spoilers, saved on thread space

Try to avoid cheap scares where possible (screamers)

Hopefully this will be fun :D

I shall begin:

Anyone familiar with the slenderman mythos will appreciate these videos

This is a first person narrative, and wow....

I didn't want to sleep inthe same bed as my fiancee after reading this ;_;

• Like Like x 7
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    The_Deadliest_Troll: 10 Points (Yes to Marble Hornets. Really shit in my pants sometimes while watching it!) Feb 25, 2013
  2. Brizzle Kicks

Brizzle Kicks Welcome To The Underground

DO NOT CARRY ON READING IF YOU ARE EASILY SICKEND I CAN'T FIND THE SPOILER TAG.

This is pretty messed up got a phone call from the control room at 5.30am this morning telling me one of my lads was first at the scene to a really nasty crash. He saw there had been an acident and there was a girl crawling away from the scene he put his beacons on and tried to stop the traffic but before he could she got hit by 4 cars her head was found 32ft away from her body by my mechanic who tried to help her.

Thoughts are with her family and friends a really horrible way to go out and at such a young age.

UPDATED: 16-year-old Ringwood girl dies in major accident (From Bournemouth Echo)

• Like Like x 1
  3. The_Deadliest_Troll

The_Deadliest_Troll Melon Lord

Ruby Quest

Nan Quest

Not exactly the scariest thing, but I have had a few real creeped out moments reading these, and they are very intriguing (to me at least). Ruby Quest is a completed story while Nan Quest is still being updated. On the Ruby Quest page just start by clicking the thread links, and on the Nan Quest page, the links to the parts are on the right of the page. Enjoy! :D

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    SherlockJones: 4 Points (loving ruby quest :D) Feb 26, 2013
  4. Monolith

Monolith The Progeny of Vikings

I witnessed a shooting downtown in May 2009. It was a sunny & warm afternoon and people had flocked to the many outdoor cafes around the main market square. All of a sudden I hear gunshots and people start running and panicking. I didn't see the actual shotgun blast, but I saw the aftermath. An old lady had taken a slug right in the face and she was on the pavement. And it was a mess :confused: I still shudder at the memory.. RIP old lady. The gunman had also fired at a Russian tourist, but he only took it in the leg and survived.

The freakiest part about the story? I didn't see the gunman up close, but later found out he was my childhood friend's dad! I was best friends with this kid for years, and went to his house a lot. His dad had a hunting hobby and would sometimes let us see his guns, but he was always adamant about safety and stressed that they were not toys. He lived in the suburbs in a nice big house inherited from his parents, he had retired early from work, had lots of motorcycles, boats and other toys to play with, and had a wife and 4 healthy boys. I remember him drinking sometimes, but it was never really excessive and he was never violent towards his sons. In other words, everything seemed ok, at least on the surface. The police had questioned him after the shooting and he said he couldn't give an answer as to why he shot the old lady. In fact, he said he had stopped hunting because he felt sorry for the animals! That fateful afternoon he had gone downtown with a loaded shotgun in his trunk and started firing at the street lights. The old lady went up to him and started lecturing him about it, and then he flipped out.

• Like Like x 2
  5. kyleekay

kyleekay Well-Known Member

I just watched Entry #1 on YouTube from this channel. Fluff that, man. That's super creepy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. SherlockJones

Man that's awful :sadface: My thoughts with the family

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Monolith

I also saw something creepy last summer. It was early August, and me and my girlfriend at the time were chilling out and catching some rays at this recreational area near the center of town. It has a park surrounding a small lake. All of a sudden a huge commotion starts on the other side of the lake, maybe 20 meters away from our position. People swarming on the beach looking flustered, dogs yelping and going mad and all kinds of weirdness. Then a police car arrives on the scene, and the people are told not to approach the edge of the water. Soon enough an ambulance and a team of rescue divers show up on the scene. They go into the water, up to their necks, and fish something out. At that point I realize they were dragging out a dead body, and it was badly decomposed, all rotten, bloated and nasty looking. Then they lay him down on a stretcher and cover him with a white sheet. The diver who pulled the body out went into the lake and washed his diving suit for probably 10 minutes.

A few weeks later my mom told me some random guy from her street had chatted with her and told her he knew the guy who fell into the lake. Apparently he had been drinking and stumbled over the protective railing on the street that circles right above that side of the lakeshore, and tumbled down the steep slope, hitting his head and ending up in the water. It was unclear if the blow to his head had killed him, but at the very least he was knocked unconscious and drowned. He had been in there for 3 months before they found him! :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  8. SherlockJones

I'm going to dig up some more creepy vids/stories for you guys tonight just coz I love you all :-)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SherlockJones

Humblest apologies I got home form work and fell straight asleep.

Here are some more entries as promised:

I will be editing this as I find more worth putting :)

10. Monolith

^ That squidward story was creepy as fluff! :eek: It's too bad the video clip didn't show the whole thing. I would've watched it out of morbid curiosity..

• Like Like x 1
  11. SherlockJones

I know right?I have a few more I will upload tonight if I don't wuss out B-)

Sent from tapatalk like a boss

• Like Like x 1
  12. Monolith

Keep em coming SherlockJones! :cool:

I got one more real life creepy story. It happened to a friend of mine.. I think it was back in 2007 when he still lived in my city, in a housing project apartment building on the bad side of town where most of his neighbors were junkies, drunks and other social outcasts. He was studying at the time and tried to minimize expenses by living as cheap as possible. I remember visiting him once and there were used drug needles on the hallway floor and blood splattered on the front door and walls :confused:
    One evening my friend had heard muffled grunts, screams and thuds from the apartment above him. He assumed it was just a domestic dispute or some drunk neighbor getting a little rowdy, and didn't call the police as the noise quickly died down. After a few hours he heard shuffling in the hallway, footsteps going down the stairs, and then all was quiet.

Some weeks later it was reported in the local paper that a bunch of junkies had been settling drug debts violently in his apartment building, right above him as a matter of fact. They had murdered a man, chopped him up into pieces, carried the pieces out in black garbage bags, stuffed them into the trunk of a car, driven the car to a secluded area and tried to burn in. Apparently someone had seem the smoke and flames and alerted the fire department, and the killers were apprehended on the scene.

Needless to say my friend didn't stick around that apartment building for much longer :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. kyleekay

kyleekay Well-Known Member

Part of me wants to research this, and the other part of me is screaming: "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Lol. Creepy, creepy stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. SherlockJones

Absolutely lol I was terrified

• Like Like x 1
  15. SherlockJones

While reading the pokemon one, I insist you put this on in the background :D

16. The_Deadliest_Troll

A Short Poem:

Candle Cove:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The_Deadliest_Troll

Bahahaha! SherlockJones how did I miss that you just posted Candle Cove yesterday? FAIL!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. SherlockJones

It's all good man =] I'll be putting some more up soon, might put some more videos up =]

• Like Like x 1
  19. SherlockJones

Here's a nice picture for you all .
    :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. SherlockJones

Many classic horror icons, such as Geger's xenomorphs, Silent Hill's Pyramid Head, and other disturbing creatures, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.
    Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.
    The question you have to ask yourself is this:
    What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?
    ... Just be careful out there.

• Like Like x 2