• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Or my laptop could be playing tricks on me.
    You are awfully calm for a man who now has a sentient laptop. I suggest you listen to Steve Wozniak and start throwin'.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Two steps ahead of you. I'm hooking my dinosaur back up and I'm gonna use my desktop.

Staff member
    I give up... I'm gonna have to go get the laptop back. This site HAS TOO MANY FROLICKING ADS! My desktop can't handle them very well any more. That kinda pi**es me off...

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    /my color is the third from the left on the bottom. I'm sorta colorblind, so I have to use position to explain the color. :/

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    It's literally right below the one you used in the IC thread.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    So, are we good to post?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Is this colour taken? If it is, is this one. IF that is is this one? IF BY ANY CHANCE THAT IS IS THIS ONE? If any of these colours are or aren't taken can you tell me just in case I decide I don't want my first option? This is the NPC colour im pretty sure, this I believe is Caps colour. I dunno the rest.

But yes, lets start this, I'm still a little unsure of how we get into these games and how we write it so I hope you clear that in the introductory.

Or how we decide not to kill each other. Maybe in the training thing? I know Nathan would be like "No one kill anyone, make their game boring, prove they are not in control." But everyone else would be like "lol wat i will stab u in da hed till ur ded"

Staff member
    Is this colour taken? If it is, is this one. IF that is is this one? IF BY ANY CHANCE THAT IS IS THIS ONE? If any of these colours are or aren't taken can you tell me just in case I decide I don't want my first option? This is the NPC colour im pretty sure, this I believe is Caps colour. I dunno the rest.

But yes, lets start this, I'm still a little unsure of how we get into these games and how we write it so I hope you clear that in the introductory.

Or how we decide not to kill each other. Maybe in the training thing? I know Nathan would be like "No one kill anyone, make their game boring, prove they are not in control." But everyone else would be like "lol wat i will stab u in da hed till ur ded"
    Black is reserved, White is NPCs, blue is taken.

Sorry the post took so long... I tried my best, but I feel tiredness got the better towards the end and the quality may have dwindled, also partly due to having to wrestle with this crappy laptop... Sorry I couldn't make it all the way to the arena... I just ran out of juice... I will begin working on another post and see if I can get to the arena unless someone else wants to take the reins,

Staff member
    *looks at people I follow and realizes it's just me and Daryl*

*shrugs*

Staff member
    Daryl, what do I need to fix? My laptop just gave up on me, so I cant fix the colors yet, but I will. What do you think?

Staff member
    I wouldn't mind that, but all of my technology is running slow atm, so I definitely won't be able to do any editing (it changes text color for some reason) or a new post (laggy phone would suck the joy out of it) so I apologize to everyone for that... I also can't shake the feeling I dropped the ball the second half of the post... my writing got shorter and less detailed, and in a few places it seems there could be a more mature word choice... I will tie up loose ends later (like why Skadi was in that room) if I need to.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Ok here is my CC, sorry for the wait, I had a busy day.
    Thief-Garrett.jpg
    Garret Rendon
    "When you have nothing less to lose, you only have everything left to gain"
    Basic Information
    Name: Garret Rendon
    Alias: The Cold Benefactor
    Birth Place: Evermor,
    High Rock
    Birth Sign: Tower
    Origin/Race:Breton
    Class: Thief/Expert Swordsman/Alchemist
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Properties: A cave made to look like a home, in a mountain north of Markarth
    Affiliations: Thieves Guild, East Empire
    Trading Company
    , Houses of Morrowind, Multiple Nobles from Cyrodiil, High Rock and Hammerfell
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Afflictions: Lost sight on left eye
    Religion: Nocturnal, Agonostic
    Patron Deity: Nocturnal
    Habits: Plays with septims
    Hobbies: Alchemy, Drinking, Whoring
    Family: None left
    Personality
    Garret is very social, as he spends most of his free time in inns and pubs. He has developed an expertise of speechcraft, as he can be both persuasive and intimidating. Garret likes to think he is funny, as he will always tell jokes no matter who hears them, he is quick to
    make friends
    but he can also anger the wrong people.
    Positive Traits: Temperate, Friendly, Tolerant, Funny, Persuasive, Cunning
    Negative Traits: Greedy, Ill-Mannered, Overly Confident, Competitive, Alcoholic, Curious
    Dislikes: Judgemental People, Soliders, Sailors/Pirates
    Fears: Assassins, The Thieves Guild, Falling from large heights
    Aspirations: To become rich, To uncover all alchemy mixtures, To regain sight on his left eye, To make up with the guild.
    Quirks: Will always make jokes, and people won't always find them funny.
    Philosophy: Garret is not a man of principle, he dislikes solders and people who throw their life away on an idea. Garret lives live for what it's worth, enjoying the
    small things
    and ignoring the
    big ones
    Skills
    Master:
    Alchemy: Garret was mixing ingredients since he was a kid, and he kept doing it for his entire life. An alchemist as skilled as him is hard to find in Tamriel.
    Stealth: Garret has spent enough of his time in the guild to understand how one can blend in with shadows, crowds and foliage. He can be very sneaky and hard to detect.
    Fingersmith: Having spent most of his time as a thief doing fishing and heist jobs, Garret is a Master pickpocket and
    lock picker
    Expert:
    Light Weaponry: Even if he will most likely try and avoid combat, if the situation calls for it, Garret is a master Swordsman, as he had spent countless hours training in the
    art
    of dagger and sword.
    Speech: Garret has developed an expertise in Speech Craft over time. He can barter with you and make you give your most precious and expensive item for almost nothing, he can persuade you into doing what he wants and if you don’t seem to be able to handle yourself, Garret can also be quite intimidating.
    Adept:
    Free Running/Parkour/Climbing: Garret dislikes
    riding horses
    , you would rather find him in a carriage rather than on a horse. However he has enough stamina to climb and run, as sometimes he is forced to escape certain situations.
    Light Armor: Garret never wore a plate mail, as he finds the weight of such armors too big for his liking. He has used light armor as a mean of defense for as long as he’s been a thief.
    Marksmanship: Garret understands how strong an arrow can be. It can apply a strong poison, it can trigger a trap, it can open a door, it can distract, it can kill. Even if he’s not the combat archer type, Garret won’t hesitate to use his bow at any given point.
    Apprentice:
    Enchanting: He enchanted his own equipment, although his enchantments are weak, they do their job, and Garret couldn’t ask for more.
    Illusion: The only illusion spell you will see Garret use is clairvoyance, which he will use if he ever gets lost or is looking for something.
    Appearance
    Height: 1.86 M
    Weight: 85 Kg
    Build: Fit, Athletic
    Hair Length: Short
    Hair Color: Crimson
    Facial Hair: Short Beard
    Eye Color: Green
    Scars: Large scar on left eye
    dirtyblackthievesguildarmour1.jpg
    Gear
    Armor: Just like in the pic, however the color is dark green instead of black.
    Weapons: Ebony Bow, Ebony Longsword, With a dwarven dagger hidden in his boot for harsh times.
    Misc: If engaged in combat, Garret’s left arm will be empty, leaving him space to disarm, break defence or grab a potion.
    History/Biography
    Childhood: Garret was born in Evermor, High Rock. He dosen’t know much about his past and he is always looking for more, although the hunt went terribly so far. His mother, Felicia, was a Breton alchemist and his father was a forsworn. At his birth his father was assassinated for betraying the forsworn, and Garret took his father’s only known name. After giving birth, Felicia started to suffer from a terrible disease, and she died when Garret was only 10, leaving him the alchemy shop.
    Teenager: His teen years started tough, as he had to take care of an adult’s business. That, however, strengthened him, making him much more mature for his age. As he grew up, he became quite popular among the youth at the inns, as he always had money to spend, his alchemy paid off well.
    Adult: When he reached adulthood, Garret sold his old shop and went to Markarth, To set his new shop there. He encountered the Thief Guild in that city, and he left selling potions behind, and became a full on thief. In the guild he learned a lot, and made many good friends. After a couple of years with the Guild, Garret was already rich. He was building a manor next to Riften, he was engaged to a lovely maiden, and life was good for him. However Garret is a curios fellow. He heard rambling in the guild about nightingales, and he went to a temple of Nocturnal to check it out. There the daedric princess revealed him the truth about the Guild and how the nightingales were formed. Garret wanted to share this information with his fellow guild mates, however the leader didn’t share his enthusiasm. He was framed for betraying the guild, his house under construction was burned down, and his future wife left him. He had nothing left, and so he went back to his old business - Alchemy. He gained quite a reputation, as his years in the Guild did nothing but empower his alchemist abilities. Garret became renowed as The Cold Benefactor, and contracts from around Tamriel started using his services.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    So I'm going to add a little thing to my CC. This is probably my favorite character to RP as, but it feels kinda dull now that I've been in a lot of RPs with him, and he feels a little OP when it comes to an overall character with no real major flaws, and he's really one-dimensional. What i'm going to do(just image this is in his CC) is I'm going to make him sick.

Recently (in IC time), he had an accident in his lab, thus making himself sick. The thing is he dosen't know he's sick, and he dosen't know his own symptoms. At the start, he won't even feel strange. The first couple of symptoms are just going to be coughing and becoming tired to fast. As the RP progresses and time passes, he gets worse and worse, getting hallucinations and he starts coughing up blood. Soon he becomes a detriment to the group and obsessed with finding a cure for his condition.

Skyrimosity

For my first post, I'm thinking maybe I'll have Belzebub in the back of a wagon. He'll remember his crime against the Empire and such, then at the end of the post he'll be pulled out of the wagon.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Also Gidian its very minor but in your introduction post "When it rains, it poors."

I think that is suppose to be "When it rains, it pours."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts