• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin watched with concern as Danacia suddenly ran out of the longhouse. He saw her eyes were glowing slightly, and she seemed panicked about something. He continued to watch the Jarl interview the various people going for the expedition, slightly distracted.

The next person to approach the throne was the dark haired, pale faced woman. As she stepped into the light to speak to the Jarl Edwin felt a cold rush through his entire body. There was something very familiar about this woman, the way she spoke and acted. He had never seen her before, but he had known another like her. She was a vampire, he was sure of it. A year ago Edwin had gotten caught up in quite a load of trouble with a massive vampire coven. He had befriended an ancient argoinain vampire who helped him and some others slay the foul creatures. The woman, Circe's mannerisms were very similar to the ancient vampire he had known.

As Circe stepped down from the dias, having been accepted into the group Edwin looked at her closely. He would have to watch her to see if she proved as friendly as his previous associate. Then Danacia, slipped back in, slinking silently over to his side. She smiled at him as she returned and he smiled back. He wanted to ask what had made her leave in such a hurry, but decided against it, it would likely get him no-were anyways. Danacia asked him what she had missed, but before he could reply a Bosmer burst though the door, a man who was supposed to be here or something.

Then the Jarl called out the names of three others, first the mysterious helmed woman, Azaelia. Edwin admired her quiet yet resolute way of speaking, she seemed an able warrior and he wouldn't mind knowing what was under that helmet of hers. The came the elf, Arith. Arith seemed the good type, jovial and kindhearted, Edwin felt they would get along well. Finally Rellian stepped forward, and practically bullied the Jari into letting him into the expedition. Edwin felt nothing but contempt for the man.

As the Jarl continued his interviews the ones that had been accepted gathered in a corner to get to know each other. Edwin stood next to Danacia and silently watched the banter between the others. Then Rellian approached, standing on the opposite side of Danacia, "So Edwin, you are a big powerful mage huh? Went to the College and all that?" Edwin grinned at the man, but it was a slightly sarcastic one, "Why yes Rellian, I am quite an adept mage, as well as a good swordsman. I think that intelligence is a far better weapon than pure thuggery. For example: I could burn to a crisp any brutish warrior before he could even draw his sword!" Edwin laughed, and even though his voice made the comment sound like a joke, his eyes told Rellian otherwise.

Skyrimosity

Rellian looked into Edwin's eyes. "You know the funny thing about magic? By the time you charged up a fancy spell that was capable of killing a skilled swordsman with years of experience, your head would already be on the floor. After all, as someone who is a skilled swordsman, I have certainly fought a few rogue mages who thought a mere fireball would save their lives." It was at that moment Rellian felt like something entered into his mind. He had no idea what it was but it certainly had a strong presence. For some reason unknown to him, his mind flashed back to when he was 12.

He was a young boy training alongside a member of the Fighter's Guild. He had a fire in his eyes and a fuel to be the best. It was then that the master of the guild entered the room. "That wretched brat's father just forced me to buy this flimsy sword for 50 septims! He is no longer welcome here!" The man then picked Rellian up and all but threw him out the door onto the street. Rellian then began to cry that his one passion had been lost when his father came along and said "Stop crying! I just conned a man for 50 septims!"

Rellian snapped back to the present abruptly, but he still felt the presence inside his mind. Please... don't go deeper into my mind! Rellian thought in an attempt to keep whatever was in his mind out of his worst memory.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin met Rellian's glare steadily, with a cool impassive smile, "While I applaud you amazing skill, I don't think you understand the full potential one with the ability to use magic can use it for. While it may be easy to chope a novice conjurer's head off, you may find it harder with a more experienced mage, especially one who can parry your strike as easily as a frog catches a fly." He twirled his dagger in his fingers and gave Rellian a smirk before letting his gaze slide off of him, acting as if the man was some kind of inferior life form.

Edwin didn't want to continue his banter with the pompous Redguard, as he didn't wish to reveal all his abilities to a potential enemy so he instead turned to the vampire, Circe. He wanted to get a feel for her personality, if she was agreeable he knew vampires could be powerful allies, "Hello there mylady. I don't think we have been introduced. I am Edwin." His tone was not as playful as the one he usually used when introducing himself to women, it had a more respectful and sincere tone.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    On the outside, Danacia's attention had all but faltered on the vampire. She was transfixed on the verbal debate between Rellian and Edwin. She smiled, watching the two of them, and eventually ended with a very public eye roll. She chuckled as well, but then inwardly admired Edwin's ability to dismiss Rellian's harshness. She liked that about him.

Danacia, however, also was very interested in knowing as much as she could about Rellian. At this point, her eyes were locked into his own, and they were glowing lime green. She presented peaceful energies over his body to intoxicate him, and lock her spirit into place in his mind. She softly echoed her soothing, seductive voice, "...don't be shy... I don't bite hard." The wolf then howled as it proceeded to trot down the path of his mind towards this "danger zone."

Skyrimosity

Rellian noticed soon enough that Danacia's eyes were staring very intently into his. But... they appeared to be glowing. He soon heard a voice inside his head saying "...don't be shy... I don't bite hard." Rellian focused his thoughts and said You won't bite me at all! But he then heard some sort of shrill howl as his mind managed to capture a glimpse of a wolf walking. Rellian was unable to stop the spirit before his entire mind was thrown into another flashback.

Rellian was 17 and still a novice adventurer in Skyrim. He had been sent on a task to recover a book from a cave outside Falkreath. It hadn't seemed like much of a task so he eagerly accepted. When he found the cave, he saw a few dead deer around it. He had thought it to maybe a hunter's store. He walked into the cave where he quickly discovered it had been a cave bear that owned the cave. The bear charged into Rellian and knocked him unconscious. The very next memory was of nothing but waking up in the Inn located in Falkreath. Rellian asked around the inn but they all said they had never seen anyone who had brought him inside.

Rellian once again snapped to reality abruptly. He realized the wolf spirit lurking inside of his very mind had drawn closer to his most recessed memory. Rellian could now only hope - and think - that the spirit would decide it'd gone deep enough.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia's giggle echoed throughout his mind, and as it did, a smile appeared over her plump lips. She was trying to make it obvious for Rellian to know it was her, but not obvious at the same time. As she giggled, she then continued to speak, her tone in somewhat of a whisper. "Hehehe...Relax Rellian...I am only flirting with you..." She pressed more peaceful energies through him. They surged through his body and lifted up all stresses, fears, and negativity. They even began to work into his muscles relieving any pain should he have any.

"Show me more.." She said, her laugh emitting and echoing through his mind as the wolf began to pick up pace. Her spirit was now running at top speed deeper into his mind.

Skyrimosity

Rellian could not be relaxed even by the calm tone and laughter of Danacia's voice. Danacia... this isn't funny. It is a very serious manner. Now, I know what you are doing. I've been knowing what you are as well. The wolf spirit only confirmed it. I am asking you kindly to please abandon your wolf's quest into my mind. There are things back there I don't want to experience a second time, much less for you to see. The wolf was very near the back of Rellian's mind now. If Danacia didn't withdraw it now, there'd be nothing Rellian could do to stop her from reaching the memory he most wanted to forget.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Shhhhh...." She said into his mind, her lime green eyes glowing even stronger. She "sank her talons" deep into his mind as the wolf darted deeper into his mind. "...I can keep secrets, I promise. And the fact that I am a werewolf, Rellian, was never something I'd hide from you..." Her tone was hushed, in an insistant tone. She was whispering completely doing the best that she could to hold a calming touch over him. She would provide the best means that she could to help him relive this memory with ease. All of a sudden, she pulled closer to him, and they were almost nose to nose. Danacia got closer so her wolf spirit had more strength on the grip of his mind. The wolf sat down as it reached this forbidden memory, and the energies flowing through Rellian wrapped around his physical body as though Danacia had walked behind him and pulled him into an embrace.

Skyrimosity

Rellian realized at this point that Danacia easily overpowered him with her wolf spirit inside his mind. He knew it was only a matter of moments before his mind was pushed into the flashback he most feared. So he finally relaxed a bit of his body and enjoyed the moment when Danacia was so close to him with her calming voice. Her glowing green eyes were as inescapable as they'd always been. But he had only a few moments to enjoy it when his mind was whisked back.

Rellian was around 25 years old. He had been out exploring one day when he discovered some ancient Dwemer ruins. He decided to explore the ruins, hoping to find some treasure that could make him rich. However, when he walked inside all he saw was blood splattered upon the walls. It was fresh. Curiosity overtook him as he ventured into the ruins. He walked through a doorway where he was ambushed by over a dozen Falmer. He took down 5 of them but they overwhelmed him in numbers and captured him.

Rellian was a Falmer prisoner. His legs were chained against a wall and his body was rippled with scars from the daily beatings he suffered. His muscles were deteriorating as his body was not used to the scarce amount of food he received, which was barely enough to sustain his life. The food consisted of chaurus meat and glowing mushrooms, but Rellian knew about those mushrooms so he made sure to never swallow one.

He was kept by the Falmer for about two months, barely staying alive by eating the rancid chaurus meat. He was finally liberated from the Falmer by a group of Cyrodiilic mages. The mages, however, were not much for liberation. The mages burned a strange symbol into his back, which they said marked him as their property. They used Rellian for their studies into the ruin, often making him go ahead and make sure there were no traps set. Too often there were.

Rellian finally managed to run out of the ruin back into the Skyrim after months of being kept in the strange ruin. He only found time to escape because the mages were fighting a group of Falmer. Rellian was surprised at the time to have actually managed to even walk with the vast amount of injures he suffered.

Rellian snapped back into reality and stared back into Danacia's eyes. He figured there was nothing else Danacia could possibly be doing in his mind. He quickly left her embrace and stared at the wall for a moment. He then faced Danacia again. "That is why some things are better kept as secrets, Danacia. The keeper of the secret does not want to relive it."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Rellian snapped back into reality and stared back into Danacia's eyes. He figured there was nothing else Danacia could possibly be doing in his mind. He quickly left her embrace and stared at the wall for a moment. He then faced Danacia again. "That is why some things are better kept as secrets, Danacia. The keeper of the secret does not want to relive it."

Danacia felt a connection had been built between her and Rellian that hadn't been there before. She couldn't turn away from his gaze, no matter the fact that they were in a crowded room with a bunch of people either of them hardly knew. Edwin, Circe, and the rest of the group talking amongst themselves had been not paid the two of them any attention at this moment. His words, while they usually were harsh, held the sadness she experienced through this entire memory walk. This last memory, weighed greatly upon his shoulders, and as her lime green eyes were still lit up; she could see the pain tinging them. The blackness and deep sorrow that it held upon his shoulders. How she could easily walk up to him and rip it apart... but if she did it would be like an open wound. He would have to bleed out all the puss, and the infection, in order to gain a healthy color of blood once more. But he would be painless, and he would be able to overcome it.

She found herself in a flurry of thought, and held back from the healing that she could do. Danacia was a master healer, and some of her healing effects stemmed beyond the Restoration Arts, and into the mind. She stepped closer to Rellian, a serious expression, and respect and the same returned vulnerability captured in her eyes as his previously. To be equal to him. She grabbed his had, and then suddenly he was rushed into her own mind...

The memories in Danacia's mind began to flow rapidly... moving from several quick thoughts in a matter of seconds...
    "I love you, Dace, sleep tight..." Adromeda leaned in, tucking five year old Danacia into her covers in a bedroom inside of a small home south of Riverwood. She kissed five year old Danacia's cheek, and then moved over to her sister Leilani, at eight years old. The two of them shared this room together. She hugged Leilani, as she did before Danacia, and said, "I love you Lei, my heavenly flower, sleep tight." The girls chimed in unison as they responded, "We love you too, Mom, goodnight!"
    "Dad! This is too heavy!" Danacia cried, trying to lift a large wood cutting axe. Saliin turned back from the saw mill, and he smiled wide dropping the log assist in his hand. He moved over to Danacia, placed her small five year old hands around the axe, and then waddled the two of them over to a chopping stump while assisting her with the axe. Placing the axe on the floor, he move over to a log and set it on the chopping stump. Coming behind Danacia again, the two of them in unison swung the axe through the log with ease. Danacia's eyes were bewildered with the "force of her two hands" in assist with her father. Saliin then had her drop the axe as he picked up his little girl in his arms and cradled her covering her in small little kisses. Danacia couldn't stop laughing with joy.
    And then the scenes started to progress in length, time slowing down...
    “NO! DON’T YOU TOUCH HIM!” Andromeda screamed, almost growling as she grit her teeth. Her house was on fire, and she was being dragged across the floor of her home towards the largest part of the fire to be thrown into it. It was a calm night, the forests south of Riverwood remained silent, except for on the private lumber mill site this small family owned. Andromeda’s lime green eyes lit up the burning home, her nails carving into the wooden floor underneath her as she tried to grab anything in sight to break free, but it was no use. Letting out a loud roar, her body began to twist and turn in awkward directions, and she was shrouded in thick black smoke, as she morphed into an Ula werewolf. She broke free from the three men dragging her into the fire instantly, and then she took each one down with ease from a slash of her strong claws and ferocious bite. Andromeda let out a loud, echoing roar, as she ran off the halfway burnt home that was ready to collapse, and as she broke free into the mob of Riverwood civilians fighting Ula members all over her home, the roof caved in and the house was nothing but a large fire left. Breathing heavy, her eyes were focused on her husband, Saliin, who was heavily chained up to a tree with a few Nord men and women surrounding it. They were covering the ground in fire, and were ready to burn him to a crisp. Andromeda began to head off in that direction, throwing all in her path out of the way, and as she started to reach closer, three large men jumped on top of her grabbing her by the ankles. “TO OBLIVION WITH THESE BEASTS!” One Nord shouted, and sank a silver dagger into her back, and Andromeda roared out in extreme pain. There was nothing she could do, the Ula members who were helping were out numbered in comparison to the evergrowing mob pouring in to the clearing North of their home. Andromeda’s claws sank into the ground, her husband strangling to get free, and she let out a loud roar in his direction. He looked over to her, more angry now than before, sweat trickling down his face as the flames ignited around him slowly began to crawl closer and closer. He roared back, and knew it was the end, but kept struggling because he just couldn’t give up. The both of them, as they were being sent to their deaths, watched their loved ones fighting for their survival all around them. A clash of swords, maces impaling others in the faces, werewolf claws slashing and teeth sinking into their foes as blood splattered everywhere. The scene was gruesome, murderous, gory.
    Snapping out of the flashback, her hand squeezing Rellian's, Danacia had tears in her eyes. She released his hand, pulling back from him just a step, however was still very close. She looked away, knowing he had seen quite a bit of her vulnerability. And some scenes from the Ula she was ashamed had been shown. Which inwardly, she cursed to the wolf spirit of hers for allowing herself to get so caught up. She couldn't stop the tears, and at that moment, she looked up to him with silent sparkling lines falling down her cheeks, "...Um, excuse me Rellian..." She then walked away from him heading towards a chair not too far away. She sat down, and she pulled the hood over her head as she tried to regain her composure.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia lowered her head as Danacia said, "Well, anyway, it's really nice to meet you. Maybe one day I can acknowledge you without a helmet?" She hid her small frown in the shadow of her helmet as she lowered her head and sighed inwardly as well as silently. She raised her gaze back to Danacia, feigning a smile and saying, "Perhaps so..." when Danacia began conversing with Circe. Azaelia was glad for the distraction from her and was enjoying analyzing the interaction between Circe and Danacia when she felt eyes on her. She turned her head innocently enough and caught Arith staring at her. She watched him squirm internally, the struggle and nervousness in his eyes, and the way his mouth was trying to form words but couldn't was all too apparent.

"Ummm...You have nice hair." He managed after a moment and then adverted his gaze from hers. She smiled gently to him and offered him a chance to recover from his stumble. Coolly she fingered a bit of the pale hair that was poking out from under her helmet. It was rather long, so it was impossible to hide completely, but the parts that were visible were frayed and unkempt.

"Really? I always thought it looked a mess." She let go of the strand from between her fingers and from her eyes. She looked back over to him, but then her attention was brought back to Danacia who had grown a little too close to Rellian for it to be considered a "friendly" occurrence. No doubt that Edwin would become envious of this closeness. Danacia left the embrace, an emotion fluttered over her (it was apparent in her body language), and she went to sit alone. Azaelia shrugged, to each their own, she thought to herself as she cast her vision down on her own body.

Skyrimosity

Rellian was surprised when Danacia forced his mind into hers. But he was more surprised at what was inside. It was her parents. Apparently she had an entire family of werewolves. The memory was cut a bit short as Danacia abruptly broke away from it. Danacia had been squeezing Rellian's hand, tighter and tighter as the memory dragged on. Danacia had had tears rolling down her face. Danacia sat down in a nearby chair. Rellian was unsure what to make of everything that had just happened, so he decided to step outside and at least get some fresh air.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    The wolf and Danacia were lost in conversation that went too fast in her mind for her to focus. She slowly breathed in and out, and then she regained her composure. She couldn't let this happen again. She was the leader of this expedition, and she needed to act like one. Standing up with a collected face once more, she moved back to the wall she, Rellian, and Edwin were once assembled at. She stood alone, not minding whether she would receive company or not, for she wasn't going to be rude to those she was going to be spending weeks of time with soon anyways. Danacia barricaded old thoughts away from her present thinking space as she watched the Jarl turn down more adventurers time and time again.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    "Hello there mylady. I don't think we have been introduced. I am Edwin."

Circe turned to see a tall, but slim Breton man looking down at her. He wore a slight smile across his face and his dark green eyes had a slight air a mystery about them. Circe was used to being looked down on simply because she was not very tall, but her personality could easily make up for the lost height. She let a slight smile cross her face as reached out to shake the man's hand. Milady, I've never been called that before.

"Circe, but I'm sure you already know that. I saw that you got into the expedition, I guess we will be seeing a lot more of each other in the next few weeks."

Circe's voice was warm and inviting, and she made sure to let her light hazel eyes latch themselves onto his. The Monks had taught her about the art of 'Natural Illusion' as well as teaching her to change her own eye colour. They had also taught her speech craft and how to best use her body language. Of course, she didn't need anything from this man so all she intended was to be polite.

As she shook Edwin's hand, her grip was firm. Not firm enough to hurt the man, but firm enough to make him acknowledge her strength. She did it out of habit, perhaps a way to demonstrate power. Who knew? Circe certainly didn't. She took her hand back and awaited a reply. The Vampire had been keeping an eye on Danacia and noted that she was talking astrally with another member of the group. She obviously lacked the control over her curiosity that Leilani possessed. There were painful memories being relived inside her friends mind and it was clear that he didn't want anyone to see them. At least her sister asked permission before she ventured too deep into other peoples minds.

Circe wasn't surprised when there were regretful looks exchanged between Danacia and her friend. The Nord left the group for a while and sat in a chair while a tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to compose herself. That is why you do not venture too deep into other peoples minds. It doesn't matter who you are, there will always be bad memories somewhere inisde of you.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    (ooc: I realize that after having written all of this, the actual Steward to Jarl Korir is a Dark Elf man. I am going to continue with the fact that he is a she, and just use the same name and keep the same race. I apologize for being ignorant on that aspect, but we already have several threads pretending that he is a she and there is no point to fix it. So, for clarification's sake of the reader, this is why I have continued on with the false person.)

Danacia was still standing against the wall she had started at back from the first entry into the longhouse. She had moved there after having composed herself from sitting at the chair alone briefly. She could feel the vampire still spying on her no matter if she was engaged in conversation. One thing Danacia found annoying about this expedition so far is that conversation seemed to be all over the place. But, the fact that she was the leader, was very important, and she needed to take after her sister in this role to prove to the others she deserves their respect despite being a powerful werewolf. She wanted to be viewed with integrity, as a quality person, not just a flirtatious Dibellan worshiper with an alter ego of brutish strength and mind skills.

Curious as to what the position held for her, the responsibilities she would have besides being the "go to person," Danacia looked over to the steward who was heading off to a room with no door to it while the Jarl tended to the last few adventurers by himself. The longhouse was slowly diminishing in numbers, and it found to Danacia to be a lot more comforting in the Jarl's Chambers with less crowded space. Danacia decided to follow after the steward, hopefully not overstepping her boundaries, walking off in his direction. Perhaps there was something she could do to help her, and while at the same time get her questions answered? After all, the rest of the group around her seemed to be busy with conversation, watching the Jarl speak to the adventurers, and so forth with whatever else.

Following at a casual pace into the other room, Danacia's eyes laid to every wall the room held. On every wall, there were weapons of every type and make that you could ever dream of. The steward was holding a scroll, making check marks on what seemed to be some sort of inventory list as she slowly moved from the first wall making her way down each row of weapons carefully. In the right back corner, there were several large burlap sacks of food. Most of it was fresh vegetables, as well as, anything they could carry that wouldn't spoil easy. They would most likely be on their own for meat, but she spied a few barrels next to the bags that Danacia suspected to have meat in there. Or maybe it was mead?

Moving to the next corner, there was several stacks of leather hide, metal ingots, strips, furs for blankets and warmth, and all the necessary things one would need to craft and use throughout this expedition. The quantity of each things in this room was so abundant, that Danacia began to count. She counted everything slowly, adding in her head a rough idea of what the group would go through on a week's formula. She assumed from what the Jarl and the rest of Skyrim involved in this expedition were supplying that they figured about two months. She wondered, depending on how huge the ruins were, if it were going to be longer. And she also wondered what secrets would lie the deeper and deeper they plunged through the underground world of Skyrim. What was past the ruins, or was there anything but darkness? Danacia had never been deep enough in any ruins to know, in fact this would be her first excavation, for most adventuring she had done before "going underground" would have been with caves and the like. Her sister, Leilani however, was a great asset in knowledge on dwemer ruins. Leilani truly had been everywhere around Skyrim, made quite the name for herself in her time "pumping to the top." Danacia always felt like she was in her sister's shadow, but, if it meant choosing between living a simple life without tedious demands, and, wealth, she would pick the life she had now for everything. She just wished the relationship she had with Wulfric had been worth the exile from the very true family she was born into. For once you are an Ula, and you are exiled for "treason," you can never be accepted back. At least she still had contact with her sister, the Ula Queen.

Danacia sighed, shaking the rush of thoughts off her mind as her eyes came into focus on a large table in the center of the room. There was a tan parchment with charcoal drawings that looked like a "guesstimated" map of what Jarl Korir's prediction to the outline of this dwemer ruin. The scholars that Jarl Korir worked with were very into the dwemer, and not necessarily were native to Winterhold due to the ruins of the previous royal city. Danacia knew that just from looking at these outlines the scholars had been extensively in deep study of dwemer ruins, as well as, their basic outline for architecture. She saw different build plans spaced out through the parchment, and she figured they put down the few that they assumed would be the most likely to match the layout of this newly discovered ruin. Danacia felt like she really needed to get her hands on this parchment if it was going to be something that could help her in the long run, and to avoid running in circles. The dwemer scholars were profound in their work, and she was confident in that paper laid out on the table.

Coming to lean on the entrance of the doorless frame to the room, she stepped in further to the room revealing a silent physical presence to the studious, and kept up, steward. The steward took a few minutes finishing the first wall counting and checking marks on her scroll, but then she turned back as her senses kicked in to Danacia's presence. Her eyes revealed Danacia's physical body leaning agains the door, legs crossed comfortably, and arms crossed as well, and the steward smiled. "Is there anything I can help you with, Miss Mundatke? By the way, I told you I woud put in a good word for you with the Jarl for lead position." The steward winked as she lowered the scroll down from in front of her face and stepped over towards the long table in the center of the room. With all of the supplies, it was crowded as can be in this wing of the longhouse making hardly any walking space.

Danacia smiled warmly, a strand of hair as usual falling in her face, and she blew it away revealing slight frustration to the style her hair was cut. She stood up, coming off the doorless frame, and she tucked her hair behind her ears once more knowing it wouldn't stay as she moved closer to the same table the steward stood by. Appropriate space between them, of course. "I appreciate the help, though I would have hoped more to have dazzled him from my own intelligence rather than be swung the job due to my sister." Danacia looked down with a sigh.

The steward couldn't help but laugh, though it was a friendly laugh full of well met intentions. She shook her head crossing her arms. "Danacia, Jarl Korir was born into his position indeed. He may hold the typical grudge of his forefathers about the collapse of Winterhold, and definitely sees this expedition as an advancement in the wealth of his city, but he does rule fairly. Sure, we are in the middle of a Civil War, and yes we are in Stormcloak territory, so having help from other holds of the province is difficult indeed. The point I am trying to make here is despite all the odds you could set against him as Jarl, he doesn't just select the people he is selecting for this expedition based off secondhand intuition. Anyone can be good at an interview, and anyone can master the art of Speechcraft. He chose you for leader because you deliberately stated to him that actions speak louder than words. Your sister was a plus, no doubt, but he only brought up the things she has done in efforts to side with you for this position because she has prove herself in Skyrim time and time again. It's not a matter of you following after your sister, it's a matter of being able to trust your birthright. Plus, you are a Nord woman through and through, and your name no matter if minor holds great weight in Skyrim. You are a mundatke, your khajiit parents are something of a downfall no less, but you and your sister have paved glory for the Nordic side of the clan in Skyrim over the years."

Danacia looked extremely puzzled after all of what the steward preached. She crossed her arms, furrowing her brows, and expressing anger and resentment for him having been racist about her adoptive khajiit family. Danacia stood for a moment, in silence, wanting to let the woman have it for being so ignorant about Tamriel as a whole. Even if the empire was divided right now, how could one no matter if the tension of a Civil War was at play forget that we are all in this together? There are plenty of various raced beings that live in Skyrim besides Nords. And if there was one thing Danacia hated more than her secret of the Ula being revealed, it was racism.

Danacia closed her eyes, briefly, and she swallowed allowing an exhale to emit from her nostrils. The steward was staring at her blatantly, watching every emotion from the reaction of her previous words set over Danacia's body language openly. She wanted to make it apparent without having to tell the woman off. Danacia reopened her eyes, and then continued to speak with poise about her once more. She looked the woman clear in the eyes. "I will have you know, and I mean no disrespect, that the Mundatke clan, as well as all Khajiit people, are an extremely misunderstood race in Skyrim. The Nords of Skyrim deserve to be respected for their abilities in battle, their loyalty to honor and tradtion, as well as the pride they have for their culture. I love being kinsman with these people, but I will not take disrespect for the people of Elsweyr no matter what position of office you hold. And beyond that, you seem to be fair in your judgement of the rather biased Jarl, no matter if some of the people he has allowed in the expedition kind of forced their way in. He has done a good job in turning down those with respect and composure, as well as weeding those out who seem fit for the arduous travel ahead of us for such a long expedition. I can commend him for that. But please, no matter how close you, the Jarl, or any of the limited members of your community in Winterhold say you know my family; you don't. You have no right to speak about us though my sister and I, or my Khajiit relatives are peasants 'working for success.' Because real sons and daughters of Skyrim work these lands, explore these lands, put in hard hours of labor for honest coin day in and day out. They, unlike the Jarl, are not born into wealth. Or have the 'connections needed' to be the Jarl's steward. I apologize for my bluntness, but I do not apologize for standing up for my dignity. And I can assure you that I will bring back beyond success and proof to Jarl Korir that picking me for lead position was due to my skill. Not by my sister. Because it's obvious that while you say you can see these things in me, you have absolutely no idea of who I am. Or the minor reputation I uphold in Whiterun as a honest, hard working individual. Good people come in all shapes in sizes, as well as race, so I hope that when your Stormcloak faction takes that to the Civil War meetings in this area; you can deliver the message to your city's high ranking officer."

The Steward had her arms crossed, surprisingly smiling, and her eyes were locked into Danacia's the entire time that she spoke. The Steward had said what she had said in order to give Danacia an example of herself to the spirit she had within. Having this smile on her face made Danacia see that she used the art of Speechcraft against her to do so, and she blushed with a wide grin ear to ear as she looked down. The Steward remained silent, but nodded to finish the silent conversation the two were having between their eyes as Danacia had come to this final understanding. Danacia finally broke the silence with a laugh, placing her arm on the Steward's shoulder as the Steward rang in with her chime.

"Indeed, he saw me for my spirit, and not my glorified title. Perhaps my moment of boisterousness will be enough to prove me wrong about your personal views on the current war. I can't say that I myself have chosen a side, for I am not one to be mixed into politics, and never have been." Danacia continued to smile as she pulled her arm back to her side and clasped her hands together.

The Steward nodded and held just as big of a grin. They were obviously enjoying one another's company, and it was evident to Danacia no matter if the Steward had said so that Leilani and the Steward must have been close friends. Or, Leilani left quite the impression on Winterhold, for this ease and comfort between the Jarl, the Steward, and Danacia would not so easily have been established before. She inwardly thanked her sister for that. She had to admit, no matter if she did hide in her sister's shadow most of the time, having a sister as "glorified" as she was held great benefits. Many people looked to Danacia for being related to her with the same kind of respect. The Steward then decided to finally speak, "Indeed. Leilani has been pressured by the Jarl every time she comes to visit her home she made in Winterhold. Being a respected member of the College, as well as a permanent resident of the hold and his Thane makes her quite the 'resource' in this ongoing war. However she expressed to me that Jarl Korir isn't the only Jarl down her throat about the war and choosing sides. We can't expect her to stay on our side, of course it would be fantastic, but she is neutral between many holds who are radically divided. So what actually brought you to speak to me one on one, Danacia? I assume it has to be centered around questions for the expedition, am I correct?"

Their conversation seemed to be all over the place. It started with small pleasantries, then evolved to respect about the Jarl and Danacia's election to the leadership positon, then evolved to the Civil War, and also tied in Leilani's sister. Danacia's head was in a whirlwind, wanting to focus directly on her purpose as the Steward suggested, but she was still curious as to their current subject. She pressed further, "Perhaps it is not my place, Steward, by the way what is your name? As I was saying, though, perhaps it's not my place, but do I get the feeling you're not in full support of the Stormcloak Rebellion yourself?" Easily, Danacia knew she could find the answer, but sometimes having others reveal information you desired was a lot more rewarding than having to cheat for it.

"Well, I can definitely tell you that my name is Malur Seloth, and as you can see I worked to get my position being a Dunmer and all..." The Steward winked, referring the racist comment from before, and she laughed still amused Danacia had taken her so seriously being the person she obviously was. "...As for my personal views on the Civil War, in my position and loyalty and duty to Jarl Korir, I do not feel as though I can discuss this. However, I can say I have mixed feelings about opposing issues from each side in the Civil War." The Dunmer woman nodded with another wink. It was all that Danacia needed to know to conclude typical issues someone of her race would view against the Stormcloaks. It made her instantly think of the extreme racism and poor conditions her people faced in the city of Windhelm. Danacia sighed and looked to the ground. "I understand completely. Some things are just best left unsaid. But moving on, yes, I came to speak with you for information on the expedition absolutely. I want to be able to answer questions for the rest of the group as effectively as I can. Plus I have been done with the Jarl for a hour or so now, and why not bother you?" Danacia chuckled with a playful wink. She was indeed enjoying Malur's company.

The Steward nodded, and then picked back up the scrolls and quill she once had moving to the second wall continuing her overview of the inventory once more. "I can answer your questions as I finish my work, so proceed whenever you are ready." She looked back at Danacia briefly with a smile, then went back to glueing her nose into the scroll still holding that welcoming smile.

Looking back down to the parchment on the table, Danacia stepped around the table for a closer view. She studied the outlines of different dwemer ruins across Skyrim in closer detail. "First off, what is this parchment indicating, and how is it of importance to the uncharted ruin we're going to detail?"

"The parchment is as it looks. It hold different typical dwemer archaeological building plans. Most of their ruins are of the same make up, but depending on the size and purpose of that specified region. Jarl Korir had the scholars develop this for the leader, specifically, so that if there was anyway to provide some means of a map this would be the best we could. We don't want you and the rest of the group to have to be walking into the dark one hundred percent. Then, of course as you can tell, everything else in this room is the promised supplies, food, and weapons the Jarl spoke of at introductions." The Steward was halfway through the second wall still continuing her inventory process.

Danacia let her words flow and filter through her mind. "Interesting... so what did the Jarl exactly mean by us being sent down to not just clear the ruins of danger, but to map out the ruins as we progress through them? I figure it means we will be developing a rough guide for the scholars when we see our way back up?"

The Steward nodded, the smile gone from her face as she continued to focus moving to the third, and last, wall of weapons. "Indeed. Not much more to be said on that you answered it for yourself."

Danacia nodded to herself, knowing the Steward wasn't paying attention. "Do you have a feeling for anything I should know to expect while we are down there, something that the scholars were insistent on us knowing? Anything we should be warned about that we're going to face during this risk of our lives?"

"The dwemer ruins hold many mysteries we have yet to find answers to. We have brought forth into the museum of the dwemer, in Markarth, many different kind of protective machinery in their depths. There are spider like contraptions, soldiers than move about on a sphere, and so much more. And then there are door puzzles, traps, etc. You will not taking a light stroll outside of the planes in Whiterun, Danacia, you will have to constantly be aware of your surroundings." The Steward stopped, and she looked over to Danacia with a serious expression. "Because beyond just Dwemer intelligence, there has been proof of the Falmer in the deeper depths of these ruins. And they are not friendly, and would seek your death at any chance they could get. They are savage, insintively based elven kind, and they are abundant in population. Where there will seem to only be one, there will be many more. But that's just what I have been told, as well as the rumors of their fighting ability. I only know what the experienced scholars profess, as well as, things I have picked up on ruin-experienced adventurers such as your sister. I remember one time she told me she had to take a large giant-sized dwemer contraption that resembled the look of a metal God. She was embellishing, most likely, but the look in her eyes was evident of the sheer danger she experienced during that extensive battle. In fact..." The Steward made her way back to the table placing the scroll back down as she moved back to the opposite side of the room towards the entrance. Danacia followed her with her eyes, and when she stopped turning back to her, the Steward waved for her to follow. And so she did.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    The two left the room, following along the walls of the longhouse throne room avoiding the suspicion of the Jarl and the other adventurers gathered about. Obviously those who were observant would see their travel, but it didn't look like they were up to anything. Just taking care of expedition matters as they honestly were. They made their way up a set of stairs, and Malur walked down the short hall to a single door with a small room attached. Making her way in, she moved to a bedside dresser opening it. She pulled out a large velvet black cloth, with a rather large circular device moving underneath it. Pulling off the velvet cloth, Malur revealed a Centurion Dynamo Core. She smiled at it, the golden metal it held gleaming in the torchlight inside of her personal bedroom. She spoke, "This is what Leilani brought back from that fight for me. She gave the head to the Jarl, which can be found in his personal room hanging. She said this is the device from within the contraption that powered it. If I could show you the head, I would, but I figured this would be interesting nonetheless." Mural smiled an innocent smile as she was captivated by the uniqueness of the device in her hands. She then moved to place it back in her dresser.

Centurion_dy.png

Danacia was surprised due to it's size it even fit in the dresser in the first place. Studying the object she laid her eyes on for the brief moment she saw, a sudden worry fell over her. The warrior heart within her began to nervously second guess her ability, but then was brought back to trust and security as she thought about having the rest of her large group at her back. And with the ones she already knew were joining her, there was no doubt for various types of skill. So not only would they be a powerful force as team during this expedition, they would also be varied. She wondered if she had a strategic master among her group in order to build excellent combat plans. Danacia was interested in those things, but she was adaptable, and could work from improvising as well. She learned from her parents, and her sister who followed greatly in their footsteps on how to lead after all. Danacia's heart beated strongly once more. She felt that with her group at her back, and if she could successfully make them all work together in matters of danger; they would be just fine.

"Thank you for sharing, it gives me a bit more insight into what I am going to deal with. I wonder if there are any adventurers on my team with a bit more experience than I obviously lack in delving through dwemer ruins." Danacia grinned as she followed Marul out of the room and back down the stairs toward the inventory room once more.

As they reached the inventory room once more, Danacia moved back to the map that was sprawled across the table. She looked over to Marul, and she asked, "Do you think I could take this out into the other room while you are working? Since it's going to be in my posession anyways? And just kind of study it?"

The steward nodded. "Doubt it will do much help for preparing you. But sure why not. Just keep it because it will stop me from having to give it to you later."

Danacia reached the parchment into her hands, rolling it up, and then headed for the doorless entrway. "Thank you so much again for all of the questions answered. Makes me feel a bit better about what I am doing." She then silently made her way back to her place on the wall to leave the Steward to her work.

Danacia leaned against her wall spot once more, alone, and she focused her mind into her leadership position putting a serious demeanor about her. She didn't want the fact that she had little experience with dwemer ruins to be a downfall to her role. She wanted to do whatever she could to bring the group together, hold herself professionally, and bring success and a wealth of knowledge back for Jarl Korir and the dwemer scholars. She thought about her fliratiousness with Edwin and Rellian. And what just so recently happened between her and Rellian. Danacia decided it would be best to focus as much of her time and devotion into making this group she has to work with as successful in this expedition as possible. Though, she doubted social endeavors were just going to cease with her increase in professionalism. She highly doubted Rellian and Edwin would just leave her alone either. Plus, with the whole vampire and werewolf opposition as well she knew she had much to consider about the Ula in this expedition as well. Why, though? Only because once again, even though Leilani wasn't currently present in her life, she leaves a trail of shrouded mystery for Danacia to weed out and seek answers to. Danacia sighed, wishing that when she was exiled from the Ula that the matters of her secret former lifestyle would have ended the moment she walked out of the sanctuary that last time at Leilani's crowning ceremony. Though it never would, and she knew that very strongly, for she was sister of the Queen of the strongest pack of Werewolves in Tamriel as whole itself. It was a hidden force to be reckoned with.

She looked over to Edwin, conversing with the Circe Vampire, and she watched as the vampire had been studying her from the moment she invaded Rellian's mind, to her coming back after conversing with the Steward. She gripped the map parchment tight in her fist, almost crumbling it some, and she held a glare directly in the sideways peering eyes of Circe. She had a question left unanswered from before, and she figured if she stared at her silently, and blatantly long enough, the vampire would make her way over to her. But, then Edwin may come along with her, and while she fully trusted the man she knew everything about; she didn't need him involving himself in her alternate lifestyle affairs. The war between werewolves and vampires outlasts any political affair at any point in history. It was an old age opposition that required a full bit of one's attention when the subject arose.

Getting anxious, as the impatience given to her and her sister Leilani from birth, Danacia increased her glare with more intention behind it. Slowly, her hands worked against her and unraveled the parchment at the whim of her wolf spirit's control. Healing energies filled with a peaceful touch, and blessed with divine Aedra light, beckoned through Danacia's body ignited from her wolf spirit. "Relax, Danacia, you have several weeks to spend with this vampire. And plenty of time to figure out why she is involved with Leilani." The wolf soothing echoed through her mind knowing that while the spirit fully agreed, there was nothing else holding her back from making a fool out of herself at this moment. The wolf understood her position of leadership was quite an important role from what they previously spoke with the Steward, and Danacia's own personal intentions of winning over every member of the group. And that even meant the Vampire.

"I found out some more on her... if that would ease your delivery should the both of you speak. Need I remind you that you are the leader of this group, and while you disagree with her presence entirely, for the sake of sanity in the group already having to deal with the one titled Selia, this is not a confrontation worth pursuing." Danacia growled from within as her wolf spirit continued to speak. She was delving into her more carnal behaviors of the beast as she paced back in forth in her mind. The wolf growled back, the two glaring into one another's eyes challenging each other through body language. It wasn't a fight to be had, but the bonding between one wolven spirit to another. Speaking the language they are natively accustomed to. Danacia spoke, finally, "And you are against me forming this vampire as one of my enemies for what reason, Adolpha?" The name was given to her, as her sister Leilani declared back a while ago. The wolf spirit that Danacia shared had been cloned and given to her Leilani as well by Lady Dabney at their birth. So one name for a duplicate of the being only seemed to fit. "Because while she is a vampire, she is also a member of the Ula. That is why you smell and feel Leilani's energy signature on her. She has drank Aatu blood, and has undergone the ritual of acceptance to blood-right by Dabney."

Danacia's eyes widened. Still staring at this vampire, but now, with much less hostility and a stronger sense of shock. She was shocked, because Dabney didn't have vampires to begin with, and she wondered how the hell a vampire would be able to be a werewolf as well as a vampire at the same time. She could sense, though, her vampiric blood was dominant over the Ula features she carried. She wondered why her eyes hadn't changed to silver during this ritual and suspected it was because of the dominant vampiric blood coarsing her veins. So many questions ran through Danacia's mind.

"So you're saying I have to call this vampire my sister? This blood sucking Oblivion demon conjured by Malog Bal is my kin?! Why would Leilani betray the Ula like this...?" Danacia further questioned her wolf spirit. The wolf spoke instantly after the questions it assumed would arise from her reaction to the news it delivered. "Relax yourself, Danacia. She is your kin, and yes you need to treat her with respect for the sake of the expedition's success, as well as to find out more about how she came to be within the Skyrim Ula ranks. I know only what my counterpart has delivered to me from Leilani's mind. I do not delve into the mind of kinsman for sake of respect, and you know that very well. I suggest when you have a moment of time to yourself, with her alone, that is when you speak. For now, focus on your research with the dwemer ruin excavation." The wolf
    spirit then completely unfolded the parchment in front of Danacia's face breaking her gaze with the vampire instantly. Pressure lifted off from the energies coarsing from the glaring done between Circe and Danacia. The energies that consumed this tension delivered between their met gaze was turning offensive, and negative, and negative energy always had an adverse affect on anyone within the room. The wolf spirit wanted to avoid that as much as it could. And so Danacia put her mind at ease on the subject and studied the different rough outlines of previously explored dwemer ruins listed on this parchment. She wondered if the ever observant Azealia was still watching her as she so previously felt. She decided she would be watching her as well. This woman shrouded in mystery as so she was. Danacia intended to do whatever she could to win her over, such as she would with each person as much as she could in their group.
    (ooc: the end of this full post as one entire unit)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Adario clenched his fist and twitched his eye insanely out of anger from the Redguard girl's pestering. He was almost to the point of where he'd just snap and rip her apart into fleshy, bloody shreds. But he decided to control his anger...for now. Adario was lucky the Jarl wasn't paying attention to the idiot as she yelled out Adario's true identity.

Adario stayed quiet in his argonian disguise as all of the Adventurers were addressed by the Jarl. After the Jarl addressed the last one, he pointed towards Adario, who was still in his illusion spell. The Jarl said loudly across the room after he pointed, "You, Argonian, step forward". Adario did as he was told and approached the man, attempting to act as Argonian as possible. "I don't ever recall you being apart of this, what's your name?". Adario, the "Argonian", answered the Jarl with, "Greetings honored friend...my name is...uh..Adar-Ei. I'm a well known mercenary from Argonia, or what you call 'Black Marsh'. My travels had led me here, to Skyrim. I met this bunch at the inn last night and I wanted to join their expedition".

The Jarl raised his eyebrows suspiciously as he examined the "Argonian", Adario, and said, "Hmm...something doesn't seem right here..." Adario grew nervous, figuring the Jarl might now he actually wasn't Argonian. The Jarl then looked around the room, and asked the other adventurers if his story was legit, if he really did meet them at the Inn, and they all nodded their heads. Jarl Korir returned his attention to "Adar-Ei", and said with a somewhat concerned tone, "Alright, I believe you. But I've got my eye on you" Korir then turned his attention to his steward and ordered him to write down Adario's alias, "Adar-Ei", with his quill on the scroll that enlisted all of the adventurers on the journey.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Arith smiled at her reply. Really? I always thought it looked a mess. Arith became delighted at this. He was glad that he didn't look like a creep. Arith was about to continue his conversation with Azaelia but his bag was starting to smell so much that the jarl was beginning to notice. Arith saw the jarl sniffing the air with his nose and then gave a disgusted look. He realizes that he has to get rid of the bag before the smell drives everyone away from him. He then looks at Azaelia, annoyed that his favourite drink is going to stop his conversation with her. I have to go do something. I'll be back in a second. Arith then moves into the room next door to see what he can do.

Arith entered the room and closed the door. He hoped no one had seen him. He then places his knapsack on the bed inside the room. The knapsack left a mark on it. To Arith it looks like it could stain. Arith shrugged it off. It's not like he sleeps here anyway. He opens the knapsack to see most of his stuff damaged. It was all replaceable. He knows now to stop by the local shop before they leave. He then decides to get rid of the knapsack. He can buy a brand new one later. He picks up the ale-reeking knapsack and throws it into a wardrobe without a care. He then takes a look around the room and notices how fancy this room was. He begins to get quite suspicious and then realizes a horror. This was the jarl's bedroom. Uh oh... Was all Arith could say as he slowly looks behind him at the wardrobe. His face cringed as ale started to leak out of the bottom of the wardrobe. He then quickly and quietly walks to the door to join the others.

Arith slowly opens the door. He peeks around to see if the jarl was looking at the door. To Arith's luck he wasn't. He then sneaks out of the room and rejoins Azaelia who was waiting for him to come back. Arith then tries to stear the place of conversation to a different wall. Do you want to move to the otherside of the room, where Edwin is standing? This wall...umm...stinks...I think. Arith wanted to make sure that he doesn't become a prime suspect if the jarl finds out that his wardrobe has been desecrated by a stinking bag of smelly ale.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia had noticed the smell of the ale in his knapsack the moment he had stepped towards her, due to her sensitive nose, but she didn't say anything about it. It wasn't like she hadn't grown accustom to the smell from her time housed with a bunch of Nord men after a battle was won in their favor. She nodded to him as he politely excused himself to take care of the reeking pack.

In Arith's absence Azaelia noticed Danacia stand, composed now, and go into a rather large looking room (this Azaelia knew from the glance she had been fortunate enough to see through the door opening and closing) with the Steward who was taking stock before their group's departure on their journey to the Dwemer Ruin.

Adario finally was called to speak his peace before the Jarl. Their interactions were strained and Adario was obviously worried he would be found out. The Jarl asked for confirmation on his story and Azaelia nodded compliantly. She did not wish this "half-breed" to be left behind. It was during this address that Danacia returned into view with the Steward. The Steward led her into another room, their movements were deliberate and easily made which spoke to Azaelia that it was normal expedition business, into which Danacia disappeared again. Adario was accepted easily enough which made Azaelia feel a bit of comfort. It was better to have a man like Adario on their side rather than "against" them; that is, if for him to be against them was even possible.

To Azaelia's amusement Arith returned from his journey into the Jarl's bedroom looking no more nervous than just a few minutes earlier when she had caught him staring. She resisted the urge to chuckle as she motioned her hand towards Edwin and Circe after Arith suggested they move. It surprised Azaelia to see that the man wasn't just overly giddy at her waiting at her "post" for his return, but nevertheless he was a charming young lad, strong and jovial, which made him easy company.

She leaned back against the wall once they had reached Edwin and Circe and continued her watch of everyone. A stray hair had fallen and was floating in the currents as Azaelia moved to cross her arms. She uncrossed them and plucked the pale hair from her ragged armor examining the long strand as she did. Huh, my hair got longer I suppose...She thought to herself as she rubbed her fingers together to let it fall to the floor. Her hair was about mid-back in length, but she kept it all tucked up under her helmet for anyone to notice the length or appreciate it. She even forgot she had long hair sometimes as she never paid it much attention.

"I will be truly in the Jarl's debt as soon as I can strip this armor off and put some new, fresh linens on..." She mumbled more to herself than anyone in particular. It was a thought that crossed her mind that accidentally slid out between her lips; now when it happened she hardly noticed unless someone pointed it out to her. As far as she knew, that little exasperated insult was kept to herself. She smiled to Edwin, Circe, and Arith, unrelated to her comment, in greeting as she settled herself, finally comfortable, against the wall.

Skyrimosity

Rellian walked outside and was quickly met with the harsh cold of Skyrim. He thought about everything for a moment. Danacia... can't believe she would just invade my mind like that! But when she was holding me so close... BAH! She's just trying to get in my head! Trying to get to know me before this cursed expedition starts! But the note... I must stop thinking about that note! Why do I care who it is from? The fact of the matter... is that no matter how beautiful and seductive Danacia is, that she invaded my privacy to an extent that no person should be forced to go through.

Rellian made up his mind. Danacia had crossed a line that should not be crossed. After all, she had INVADED his mind against his very will. And worst of all, forced him to relive almost every detail of his most excruciating memory. I should have fought her more... but when she was staring at me like that, I just couldn't bring myself to want to break away. Rellian ran his hand down his lower back and carefully traced every detail of the scar left permanently by the mages in that Dwarven Ruin where he was put through unimaginable pain. An A, a U, and a C side-by-side which was then encircled. Rellian figured out it stood for the Arcane University of Cyrodiil.

He cringed every time he touched that scar. It was an everlasting reminder of his hardships. Yet, it was strangely empowering. He had survived that which would have broken others, and then come back even stronger. His vigor returned after he finished tracing the scar, for he realized he was stronger and could overcome what others could not.

Shortly thereafter, a Nord approached Rellian. "Hello Redguard, I see you have a rather large coin purse. I doubt you'll mind me taking it." The Nord drew his greatsword. Rellian smiled "Oh how I have thirst for blood!" Rellian drew his Dwarven Sword. "The first swing belongs to you, pathetic Barbarian!" Rellian purposely meant to anger the man. The proud Nord, of course, feel for it.

Rellian easily dodged the Nord's slow swing of the greatsword. He then proceeded to laugh directly in front of the Nord's face, fueling the man's rage further. Rellian dodged a few more swings and was about to just kill the man when he remembered about the expedition. Better not kill anyone if I want to go on that. Oh well. Rellian slashed the man in his thigh and he fell to the ground. "Tsk tsk, I have fought much greater warriors than you. 'Tis such a shame that you were a waste of time." The man let out a fearful breath as he said "Wh... who are you?" Rellian had fun at that comment. He replied "My name is Rellian. Don't forget it."

Rellian walked back inside the Longhouse, glad to have finally freshened his blade with the scent of blood. But it wanted more now, its thirst not yet quenched. Oh how I miss the feeling of a good fight. I only hope that one awaits me somewhere in that ruin. I no longer even care should I survive the fight... the feeling of one last fight should be enough.

He walked back over to where Edwin and a few others had gathered. He didn't want to be beside Edwin, but he did notice someone he hadn't previously. A woman whose helmet hid nearly all of her hair, sitting down against the wall. Rellian approached the woman and sat down beside her, but he knew her type. She was likely shy and didn't like attention. Rellian just sat next to the woman and did not say a word, instead just letting out an exasperated breath of air as he pulled out a bottle of mead from his pack.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts