• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin masked his shock well as Danacia's voice spoke into his mind, telling him that he was hiding nothing. He felt her thoughts flooding through his mind, relaxing.... very relaxing... But he forced himself to concentrate. Edwin smiled back at her and responded to her statement, "Oh that is interesting! I lived at the College a couple years back before I was.... dismissed. You abilities are certainly very intriuging." As they engaged in this causal banter Edwin thought as 'loud' as he could 'What are you? Don't worry I'm not going to freak out at you, I simple wish to know who exactly I am dealing with, a habit picked up from many years travel through dangerous territory, you know'

Rekamennos

Account closed
    'What are you? Don't worry I'm not going to freak out at you, I simple wish to know who exactly I am dealing with, a habit picked up from many years travel through dangerous territory, you know'
    Luckily for Edwin, Danacia was still connected in his mind, in fact, she was "sinking her claws into uncharted territory" as her wolf form appeared into the deepest depths of his inner self. She wasn't doing harm, but he was allowing himself to be open, thus allowing exploration. Danacia was taking advantage of his kindness, something she was taught against in the Ula when it came to her mental tactics; but where was the Ula now to stop her? She could do what she want, but she would never do harm. Like a kitten purring loudly in his ear, she continued to send peaceful vibes to allow him she wasn't going to harm. Because if he was going to know her secrets, she would know his. Only a fair exchange.

"What do you mean what am I? That's so insulting. I am a woman, and you are a man. I just happen to be a woman with a blessed heritage." The wolf asked, sitting like a little puppy as it turned it's head to the side. Danacia's voice echoed through his mind, and so did a seductive giggle.

Skyrimosity

When the Redguard Woman did a handstand on the table, Rellian saw the others start smiling and laughing. He, however, was quite annoyed. His hand was pulling out his Dwarven sword, ready for split blood, but the woman jumped off too quickly. Rellian frowned. He saw Edwin and Danacia in a bit of a staring contest it seemed. Rellian just drank some more mead and he gave a cold stare that could have frozen over Oblivion at the Redguard woman, hoping to drive her away. Bah, it'll probably just make her do something crazy.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin tried to maintain his outward smile, but it was becoming hard. He felt Danacia flooding through his mind, analyzing all of his thoughts. Edwin valued his intellect greatly, as he used it extensively in combat and out and he didn't know if he like her rooting through all of his thoughts. It gave him a distinctive disadvantage if he ever had to fight the woman, which he hopefully wouldn't. 'I feel your mind twisting around mine, Danicia. You know the meaning of my thoughts, do not try to dodge the question. I can assure you I know you are a woman, I am curious as to your heritage. You slip through my thoughts as a warm knife through butter, it is only fair that you reveal something of yourself to me.'

He was a little afraid of her sifting through his thoughts, and half of him wanted to push her out. But he knew that would be a difficult battle and he didn't really think there was a point to it. Best to learn about this ability rather than shun it. Edwin had always been an open minded person. He chuckled out loud at his little pun

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia began to giggle as the Redguard man began to stare at her. She ran around the table to him and said, "You are so adorable! You're like a chaurus! I'm gon- Hic! -na get myself a pet chauru- Hic! -s! Thank you so much for the idea!" Seh did a couple of backflips backwards, socking the Orc-thing in the cheek, then landed in a chair. She crossed her legs and waited for the Nord to finish talking. Selia felt like she would be an interesting enough conversatiopn partner.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Sifting through thoughts is far more intimate than sexual activity, don't you think?" She giggled, her wolven form now was walking down a winding path in his mind as she began to expand her knowledge of this character, Edwin. She learned of his childhood, his combat styles, little embarrassing secrets that he didn't want others to know and kept to himself. Everything. She smirked to herself on the outside, in her physical body as she leaned in a bit closer and entranced him further into her gaze. "It's so personal, and this is the kind of intimacy lovers would dream of after years of work with each other building trust and foundations for security..." Danacia bit her lip as her seductive voice echoed soothingly through his mind. She was a playful sort, but not one to harm others when they didn't mean to harm her. "...just don't get attached, you know, to this kind of thing." Suddenly she pulled back, her "claws retracted," and her wolven spirit ripped out of his mind abruptly but not in a painful way just in the sort of reaction that may make him jump. And so he did, and she smiled more flashing those brilliant pearly whites, and then she came close with her lips touching his ears as she whispered, "I am a werewolf."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin continued to try and stay in his right mind as Danacia's thoughts wound about his. It had a very calming and pleasant effect on ones body. As she leaned closer to him, her mind suddenly retracted, and Edwin exhaled, no realizing that he had been holding his breath. Danacia whispered into his ear, "I am a werewolf." and he felt a jolt of surprise.

Wiping the drop of sweat that had formed on his brow Edwin grinned at her and winked while he thought about the implications of her statement. The only werewolves he had heard off were primal beasts, perhaps she was a different type? Even so, werewolves were powerful creatures so Edwin decided to stay on Danacia's good side. Plus, having a werewolf mind-reader thing as a friend was not a bad thing at all. He looked again at the woman again, realizing that in a few short seconds she had grown to know him better than anyone else on Nirn. Interesting, yet somewhat disturbing, Edwin sat back in his chair taking a swig of ale and pondering the many implications of what she had said.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia sighed, tapping her foot erratically. She was bored of sitting there. It had been five minutes since she had spoken to the Redguard man! Five. Minutes. Do you know how long that is in her mind? A long time! The womans patience was exhausted. Selia jumped up and shouted, to everyone, "Does anyone have a horker? No? Thank you!" Then she pranced forward towards the Nord woman and the magician, stepping on the Redguard man's foot then smiling at him while walking. Sheflipped over a couple of tables, then got on all fours and crawled up to a tipped chair by the magician. She waited there as the Nord woman whispered something in his hear. He looked shocked. Little did he know he was about to get shocked quite a bit more. The man sat down, sweat forming on his brow. Selia jumped up into the air and towards the magician, who was completely off-guard. She tackled him and pinned him on the ground, jumping up and down on him for no apparent reason. Then, she stood up. "Thank you for alleviating my boredom! Here, have some fur!", said Selia, sticking her hand in the mane of an unconsious Khajiit. She ribbed out a tuft of hair and stuffed it in the open mouth of the mage. "Bye!", said Selia as she turned back to the Orc. She felt like she needed to kill someone.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    (ooc: Just so important to say.....I LOVE IT.)

Danacia watched the antics of the redguard woman, following her every gesture to the point of her stuffing the fur into Edwin's mouth. She grinned and chuckled, knowing the woman was absolutely insane, and could be more a danger than she was funny. But she couldn't help herself be entertained nonetheless.

Danacia turned back to Rellian as she moved from sitting atop the table to the bench seat drawing closer. She sipped her flagon more, realizing it was finished, and then winked to the tavern wench as she approached and handed her a refill. "Thanks sweetheart." The tavern wench nodded, and walked off to make her rounds. She focused her eyes back on Rellian with a smile, and then she said, "Tell me about yourself." She decided not to delve into his mind this time.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin was deep in thought when suddenly he was pounced upon from above. Falling to the ground his dagger slid out of his sleeve instinctively and he spun it around in his and, ready to stab whoever jumped on him. It turned out to be the Redguard woman, and she jumped up and down on him several times before stuffing a passing Khajiit's fur into his mouth before leaping away.

He spat out the tuft of fur and got to his feet, looking after the insane woman with a smile. As he sat back down Edwin shook his head, "That girl is very.... entertaining." He then went back to drinking his ale and watched as Danicia asked Rellian about himself. Edwin listened carefully, any information he could get from either of them would prove useful.

Skyrimosity

Rellian had a wave of anger on his face at the woman who had stepped on his toe. He was about to get up and kill her, ending her antics once and for all, when all of a sudden he heard Danacia's voice. The voice had a calming effect on him, he didn't really know what it was about it. But he relaxed as the woman asked him about himself. "Well... not too much I shall tell. Well, within earshot of those who might go talking to guards anyway. But I left my home when I was 15 years old, and I've been here in Skyrim ever since. I've seen every city in this land. I've fought Draugr, bandits, some other crazed Redguards..." he gave a glance at the Redguard woman with that. "But nothing really all too interesting. I'm sure your life has been much more eventful. Do tell us about that." It appeared to others that Rellian was being friendly, but in reality he was nitpicking what to say, carefully choosing his words, his mind analyzing everything going on to the very last detail.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia slipped into a tiny alcove by the fire, one which, due to the lighting and size, was nearly invisible. Inside, she cast invisibility and muffle, then slipped back out, walking over to the Redguard and the Nord. She was in business mode. Selia sat herself down at the table enxt to them and listened carefully, hanging on to their every word. Nothing very importrant was being said at the moment, so she thought about everything she had gathered from the conversation between the Nord and the mage. Something surprising was said, obviously. Maybe some kind of confession of love? No, the mage was scared. Selia could taste it in his sweat. They had appeared to have been locked in some kind of mental battle. Contrary to what many would think, Selia knew quite a bit about magic. She only knew three spells well enough to use them regularly, but she had always been interested in alchemy and magic involving the mind. They appeared to have been speaking to each other without words. There was somnething about that Nord... She was jolted back to reality as the male Redguard said something. His voice drew Selias attention, for some reason the woman could not put her finger on. Forgetting her spell, and her eavesdropping, the assassin grabbed a bottle of emad in front of her and drank it all. To others, it looked like a floating bottle of mead was pouring it's contents into an invisible box or something of the sort.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "But nothing really all too interesting. I'm sure your life has been much more eventful. Do tell us about that." Danacia's wolf snarled at this statement, and then leapt out of her body. Suddenly, Danacia's eyes moved to the distance in the physical realm as she stared at nothing while her eyes trailed everywhere the wolf walked. The wolf came up close to Rellian, sitting right at it's feet, and it's head was in height with his own. The wolf knew hadn't liked this one from the start when he came in at the beginning abruptly causing a ruckus the first moment he walked in the door. But Danacia turned her attention away, making sure to keep her mind's eye on her wolf spirit so no problems could be caused. Her wolf could do things that she could not, so it was always important to keep an eye on it, and one of the reasons the Aatu daughters did extensive years of training to master their mental abilities.

"Well...what is there to say? I grew up in Skyrim, lost my parents to a forest fire when I was five, they owned a lumber mill south of Riverwood... umm... I ended up getting adopted by two khajiit caravaneers and moving to Elsweyr until I was 23 when I came back to Skyrim after my sister did to be reunited with her. I am known as a part of the Mundatke Khajiit clan. When I came to Skyrim, I spent many years studying the mind in the College at Winterhold, as well as in Elsweyr when I was younger. I am a master healer in Restoration, and I live a simple life in Winterhold. Which is why I came to seek this expedition out. I think that's a fair amount about me, no?" Danacia's eyes locked into Rellian's as she smiled, waiting for his answer as she sipped her flagon once more.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia led her horse to a stable outside Winterhold. The snow flurries were blowing vehemently around her as she left the warm hay-filled air. She rubbed her arms as she stood still for a moment and looked back and forth along the ice covered road. She sighed, her breath pluming in front of her eyes. At least my head is warm, she thought to herself as she reached a hand up to itch her scalp from under her horned helmet. Her misty blue eyes looked all sapphire under her helmet as the shadows covered them most of the time. Her eyes were usually a darker color but in certain lights, like when the cold sun caught a glisten, they looked like the sky on a sunny day. Or so she had been told as a child.

A guard nodded to her as she passed by him into Winterhold. He mumbled something about her being aligned with the Stormcloak rebellion, but she simply passed him without acknowledgement. It was slightly warmer inside the city walls of Winterhold. The scaling stone walls that surrounded the city helping shield it's citizens from as least some of the blistering wind that came from the northern storms. There were icicles hanging from roofs, puddles that were frozen over, but it all just looked white and brown with the occasional orange light from a flickering fire casting out of a window pane onto the ground outside.

"Thank the Gods!" She breathed out the words in a relief as she laid a leather clad hand on the wooden Inn door, "I am so happy to finally get to re-" The door was open now, there was a bottle of mead floating midair, there were a few engaged in conversation and some that didn't look part of the group at the back were laughing and pointing to said group's direction. Apparently someone had been jumped upon and a Khajiit's (the same Khajiit that happened to be exiting as Azaelia entered murmured something about having a bald patch in his mane and crazy Redguard women) fur had been stuffed in their mouth. Must have been really funny or all of those Nords are just as Sanguine on his summoning day...

She shook her head, one of the horns on her helmet knocking against the wooden door frame, and cursed to herself as she grabbed her helmet to adjust it before she walked over to the bar to order some food. While waiting on the bar wench to slop a slab of venison on a plate, Azaelia couldn't help but look over her shoulder at the group near the back wall. Strange group of people...they must be here for the expedition, too...

She smiled to the bar wench and paid for her food before picking her seat near the fire but not so far off from the group as to not hear their conversations. Best to learn about them before we're all stuck together in a ruin, she thought to herself as she took a well deserved bite out of her venison chop.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe strode down the battered streets of Winterhold, watching the guards eyes while they lingered on her body. Once or twice they would glance up to her eyes and she would simply give them a little smile before continuing down the path. At the end of the path stood the entrance to the College of Winterhold, a place she made sure to avoid. I'm definitely not going back there. Not after last time. She smiled to herself. While the memories were something she could look back on and laugh, the Mages certainly wouldn't see them in the same way.

Eventually she came to the door of the local inn. Pushing the door open, she stepped inside and moved in a few metres, letting the door close behind her. Snow coated her shoulders and her hair and the fire in the middle of the room was calling for her. She walked over to it and - attracting the attention of most men in the room - tipped her head downwards and began to scruff up her hair , letting the snow melt and drip to the floor. There where a few loud murmurs from two Nords at a table to her side and out of the corner of her eye she saw one man pointing to her breasts.

She ignored it and raised her head once more. She began looking around the inn for anything of interest when she felt something squeeze her bum.

"Well yer a good looking one aren't ya." A deep, slurred voice said.

Circe turned around to face a rough looking Nord man with a bottle of Mead in his hand.

"Excuse me?" Circe said, not bothering to let her eyes flood red.

"Oh a feisty one. I like th-"

The man stopped as Circe grabbed the man's neck. As he struggled for breath she regarded him with a dark smile, letting her fangs ever so slightly slide into view.

"What. Are . You?" He managed through gritted teeth.

"That all depends. I can be your worst nightmare... Or I could be your best friends . Now that I think about it, the second one doesn't really sound like me. Listen to what I say. Touch my arse again and I will rip your head off and throw you in the fire. Understood?"

The man couldn't reply. His face began to turn a dark purple and he could barely manage a nod.

"Good."

She let him go and he fell to the floor. She ignored the glares from his friends and began to move towards the bar. Flicking her hair from side to side, scuffing it up and then letting it fall in a natural position.

Skyrimosity

Rellian began to feel suddenly strange before Danacia began talking. He didn't know why. He responded to Danacia, answering her."Danacia, that is more than enough to say to a stranger such as me. I am sorry about your parents. But, this should be a happy night! We've gotten in a bar fight and have met all sorts of... I'll just use the word interesting... people." Rellian just now noticed a floating flagon of mead on the nearby table. I guarantee it is that silly woman Rellian told himself inside his head. He then noticed a woman choke a Nord and drop him on the ground, before walking over to the bar. What is with the women in this place? Always choking the Nords and making it look easy. Getting a little scary actually.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia saw the Redguard man looking at her. "Damn it!", cried the assassin as she dispelled invisibility. She stood up and walked away, ignoring everyone. The door opened and two people stepped in. A Nord woman who eyed Selia and the group ready for their expedition and some humanj female of an undetermined race, emenating some kind of dark energy. "That's two mysteries...", said Selia out-loud, eliciting more glances. She knocked a chair over, then did a backflip over it, then began to walk on her hands over to the fire by the first woman. Selia toddled over to the fire, grabbing a falling mead that someone had dropped out of surprise with her teeth and drinking it while... I guess you could call it walking.

Selia flipped back into a chair next to the bewildered Nord and said, "Hello there! I'm Selia! What might your name be? Oh, wait, lemme guess! Um... Titus Meade! No... Uriel Septim! Alduin! Katariah! Meridia! Sithis! Selia! Oh, wait, that's my name... Barenziah, you dirty old vampire, is that you? No, she's a Nord... Also, I've never met Barenziah... Hmm... Okay, you win, I give up. What's your name? Nevermind, you're boring me!" Selia flipped back behind the chair and landed deftly on the ground, then began walking towards the second woman, who was busy choking someone to death. "Hello there! What's your name, grumpy?", asked Selia as the woman released her grip.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Indeed..." Danacia replied, her eyes still lingering into Rellian's as they were quickly torn away once more. She saw her wolf turn away from the male for a moment, it's ears pin back, and glaring directly at Circe. The wolf began to sniff the energies that she permeated, and then snarled as it communicated in thought to Danacia, "She's a vampire." Danacia began to glare an ice dagger stare into the vampire's back. Werewolves and vampires did not mix well whatsoever.

Then, the wolf battered her with more thoughts as it lingered to a familiar energy signature attached to the vampire's aura. It was lime green, and read Ula all over it. "Leilani knows this vampire, and they are friends." The wolf pushed into her mind, and Danacia's outward face exposed her inward expression towards the wolf dropping her jaw in surprise. She shrugged it off by shaking her head, and then smiling again taking a big gulp from her flagon returning to Rellian.

She yawned, calling the wolf back to her, and then her eyes lingered over yet another new traveler who came through the door. She sighed, and spoke to Rellian, "This is going to be quite the expedition, with all of these characters, isn't it?" She grinned and laughed thinking back to the bar fight. "Good thing we got rid of those Nords..." Soon Danacia felt as though she would be heading for bed. But not just yet.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    Wulfric had kept his eyes on the commotion that had broken out as well as everything else that had gone on since then. His attention, however, was mostly focused on Danacia. He had watched the fight, and then watched as she made her 'rounds' talking with various people. She hadn't changed a bit. He knew her better than most people and that was for sure.

He sighed, shaking his head. The past was the past and best he try to forget it and her. He wasn't here for her or any of these other people. But he had managed to learn some valuable details. There was going to be an expedition and from what he could tell, lots of people were signing up to go on it. He could maybe turn a profit and sell some of the wares he brought with him. But not tonight. There was enough time for that later.

He tore his eyes away from his ex-lover and looked at the various other men and women in the room. They were a varied group of people for sure. He would try talking to some of them, maybe, but right now he needed some mead and so made his way toward the bar with his usual smile back on his face. He would get drunk, talk, and then pass out. In the morning he would figure out what he wanted to do.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    (OOC: -__- the next time you guys decide to force a keyboard to have intense sex with a forum thread that I'm in, tell me that before I get too far behind)

"You my friend, are quite interesting, meaning no offence of course. If you are interested in joining this expidition I think I could help you with the Jarl. You see I am quite good at Illusion magic. I could cast a mirrage about your face to hide your Daedric heratige if you wished." said Edwin to Adario as he pulled up a chair and sat down at the table where everyone in the whole posse was sitting at. Adario answered enthusiastically, "Damn, that's right! Illusion, being half daedra I have the ability to shapeshift! Thanks, I completely forgot about that!" a smile grew across Adario's face, knowing he had a solution to the problem. However, the shape-shift he could do would only last a little while, due to the fact that he's only half dremora, while other pure Daedra can shape-shift into another form permanently if they wish.

Suddenly, a group of 5 inebriated Nords approached the group's table. One of them was wearing hooded monk robes with a Stendarr amulet dangling from underneath his hood. "Oh no..." thought Adario, as he noticed that one, knowing that a conflict would arise from this. Adario knew that Stendarr worshiping fanatics would stop at NOTHING to rid Tamriel of anything even slightly Daedric. A huge sigh erupted from Adario's lungs and flowed through his mouth as he hunched over on the table and rested his thin jaw on both fists.

"We hear you're trying to form a group for the expedition. I ain't seein' that happenin" said what appeared to be the "Alpha-Male" of the five, as the Stendarr fanatic gave Adario a dirty look. Eventually, the Alpha Nord started arguing with Danacia, which later evolved into Danacia embarrassing him by kicking his ass. Adario laughed as this happened, but the Stendarr fanatic cut off Adario's laughter. "Wut the heck arr youu laffin' at, daedric bitch? *hic*" said the inebriated Stendarr fanatic rudely, in a surprisingly somewhat high pitched and nasaly voice. Adario grunted angrily, and then said, "Leave me the fluff alone, I only came here to get my armor and join this expedition. So please, leave me at peace!" The Stendarr fanatic raised an eyebrow on his drunken face, and his mouth spread into a grin. "Whyy? Ohh...am i hertin' yer feelings? You gonna cry to yer' little...Mehrunes Dagon, you milk drinkin' pussy?" once again said the Stendarr fanatic. Even though this Stendarr priest was a complete idiot, he did have courage though, if Adario's horrific voice and appearance wasn't enough to scare this man off, then nothing would. Adario then let out a fierce growl, it was fierce enough to scare off a Dragon. The man grew an apprehensive look on his face just then underneath his hood, which would contradict the whole "nothing scares him" statement. He looked as if he regretted what he was getting himself into.

Adario hopped out of his seat, pushing the chair over. Then Adario charged at the man with much speed, picked him up and bashed him into the wooden bar table where the innkeeper was standing behind. Breaking some of it off and giving the fanatic a bunch of splinters in his back. The wind was knocked out of the fanatic and the innkeeper ran off in fear. Adario dropped the Stendarr priest and the fanatic collapsed to the floor grasping his stomach, not exactly able to breathe too well. Then as he was wallowing in pain, Adario then started beating his face in savagely and repeatedly with both his right and left fists. His fists felt even harder than an Orichalum Ingot, and let alone they were being smashed into the guy's face. After about 17 pummles to the priest's face, Adario knew he was done for. Adario picked up the man by his robes and observed the bloody and battered face before him, he had noticed that his fists literally blew his nose right off his face, along with the left upper half of his lip and cheek, making his gums, teeth, and part of cheekbone visible. "Wow, I'm stronger than I thought." Adario thought to himself, seeing as how he severely damaged the poor man's face.

Adario finished him off with a fatal hook to his face while Adario was holding him up by the robes. The man's unconscious, if not dead, body flew about 10 feet backwards after Adario clobbered him and landed on the stairs that lead to the basement in the Inn. Adario then turned around, bent over, placed his hands on his knees and started panting heavily from exerting so much energy.

After the bar fight was finished, the entire group all sat down at the table they were previously at. All talking and getting to know eachother better. Adario was still panting as he sat down, but not as heavily as before. Adario heard both Edwin and Danacia say they grew up at the college, and asked curiously, "Did you happen to see me there? Probably not, because I was being tortured by my 'father' in The Midden." Adario finished his sentence with an angry grumble, remembering his absolutely terrible childhood.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts