• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "Well, thats the thing, I can't exactly talk to the Jarl..." said Adario in response to his correction by Dannicia. "If you haven't figured out by now, I'm half dremora." he then held his arms up with his hands open and continued with, "No, I'm not going to chop your head off, before you get frightened. It wasn't my choice to be like this...but the gods had other plans I suppose...or in this case, the daedra...either way, I can't even approach the Jarl unless I want a damn 10 thousand Septim bounty on me." at this point, Adario was extremely frustrated and envious of those that lived normal lives, and were not born half demon..,

"So that is why I'm asking you, someone who appears to be more open minded, considering what you did earlier." Adario finally concluded with, after he paused for a bit.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia waved the man over, to join her and the redguard as they sat. She saw another chair close by, with which, she stood up and pulled closer towards them now on the side of the table with the back against the fire. She had moved her chair to be centered around this table as she, the redguard, and the orc/dremora man all could converse. "Look, I don't know what I can do to help, but if you have any ideas I'd be happy to..." She shook her head at his second comment about warning them of his disposition, "...And I didn't figure you were the type to just randomly come out and kill someone. But, that guy..." She pointed to the redguard with an amusing smirk, "...I could see him trying to just kill someone for no reason but known to him. Or maybe her over there. She seems like one of those people who wouldn't hesitate for a second." She pointed to the redguard at the bar pestering the innkeeper. She returned to the redguard man at their table while sipping the last bit of her flagon, hoping she could get another one. She remembered, though, she had scared off the tavern wench and would most likely have to go up to the bar to get it herself. Danacia sighed, but then looked back to the redguard once more, who was opposite her on the table. "No offense meant in my comment. In a way it could be a compliment!"

All the while in the background, she felt peering eyes, from someone who was lingering over the three of them conversating. She turned around and looked to Edwyn as she said, "Did you want to join us? Are you here about the expedition as well?"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin stood in the shadows leaning up agianst the wall in a discreet fasion as he observed the conversation between the Nord Woman and the Redguard. If they were indeed going to be part of this expidition he wanted to get a feel for their personalities and experience. Edwin was a natural good judge of character and he found that a lot could be revealed about a person simply by watching their facial expressions and how they said things.

He found the Nord woman to be nice and considerate, but strong and resolute. She was also quite attractive, which was never a bad thing in Edwin's book. The Redguard on the other hand he found to be somewhat brutish. He struck Edwin as the heartless mercenary type, one who would stab his friend in the back for an extra pouch of coins. while he himself was not the most honest man in the world he prefered to stay in the company of honorable types, as they were always much easier to manipulate.

As he watched there was a great comotion caused by an orc man and a serving girl closer to the bar. She started shouting about Daedra and Edwin's ears perked up. While neither a cojurer or a necromancer his time at the college had given him a yearning for knowledge of exotic beigns and places. If there was a Daedra here who wasn't killing everthing he would very much like to talk to him, or her, or it, or whatever you called Daedra.

He was about to step into the spotlight and atempt to pacify the serving girl when the Nord woman, Danicia, beat him to it. She stood up and face the girl, in short telling her to shut up. While Edwin smiled at her prompt defence of the Orc/Daedra man he also noticed something strange happen to her eyes. Their unusual but beautiful lime green color flared as she raised her voice, very unusual.

When Danicia invited the Orc over to their table to talk Edwin felt that it was time to introduce himself to the three of them. Indeed as he moved forward off the wall Danicia noticed him, and asked him if he wished to join them. Edwin stepped forward into the firelight, giving her his most charming smile. "Why yes mylady, I have traveled to this far corner of the world upon hearing that there was some kind of expidition being launched from here. It sounded like quite a lot of fun, so I traveled up here. From my overhearing of your conversation I have discerned that you to are here for this purpose? If so may I introduce myself. I am Edwin, master mage and daring swordsman at your service." He gave a flamboyant bow before seating himself beside her and looking to the two men at the table.

His gaze slid over the Redguard to rest on the burly horned Orc. "You my friend, are quite interesting, meaning no offence of course. If you are interested in joining this expidition I think I could help you with the Jarl. You see I am quite good at Illusion magic. I could cast a mirrage about your face to hide your Daedric heratige if you wished." He gave the big orc a friendly smile, turning to look at the others with the same, expresion.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    “Whoa there! Easy boy!”

Shouted a Nord as his calloused hands grabbed hold of the reins, yanking them back, and bringing the horse to a halt. He had made good time traveling to Winterhold from Ivarstead and was fortunate not have ran into any problems along the way. This was a rarity these days, given the ongoing civil war for Skyrim's independence. He thanked the Divines for small miracles as he stepped off of the cart and onto the snow covered ground.

A loud crunching noise was made as his boots met with snow and was encased in a few inches of the white ice. He smiled, breathing in the crisp air and holding it, finally exhaling and watching his breath get blown away by the chilled wind. It was another good day in Skyrim, despite the blizzard, and he took a few moments to enjoy it while he stretched his legs.

“Good boy.”

He told the horse as he tossed a blanket over its back and then ran his hands through the gray-colored mane. It was a fine horse; one he bought at a reasonable price at the Riften stables, and so far has proven to be more than reliable. He patted the horse once more before turning away and making his way to the back of his cart. Once there he lifted and pulled back the covering, revealing a modest collection of finely crafted armor and weapons, each one lovingly made by his own hands.

After a few minutes of inspecting his wares he hoped to sale, he replaced the cover over the cart and signaled the the nearest guard. He exchanged a few words with him and then handed him a small pouch. The guard grinned and quickly summoned a few others to stand watch over the wagon. Once that business was finished, the Nord made his way toward the tavern, and to the fire he hoped to warm up by.

Skyrimosity

Rellian replied to Danacia about her comment finally after a few moments of thinking. "No. I suppose that is pretty much an accurate description. But, no one is ever truly innocent are they? Surely the majority of the people in this land have some reason for wanting a job done. And who would I be to ever deny them their request?" Rellian glanced over at the innkeeper, pulling the hilt of his sword back a bit as a threat. The innkeeper understand and almost immediately a tavern wench was serving them all another round of mead.

Rellian hadn't really paid much attention to the strange orc near him. It wasn't his place in life to judge others by anything other than actions. He noticed the Breton man after being temporarily lost in thought. Rellian instantly took a dislike to Edwin. He asked to everyone "So, what is everyone doing here in Winterhold? I myself came just to meet Danacia." Rellian glanced over at the tavern wench who was still shivering in fear from the sight of Danacia. "I must say, I may have met my match. Usually I'm the one scaring the natives to near death."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia listens to all of the interesting characters here about her table.

"You my friend, are quite interesting, meaning no offence of course. If you are interested in joining this expidition I think I could help you with the Jarl. You see I am quite good at Illusion magic. I could cast a mirage about your face to hide your Daedric heritage if you wished." "I must say, I may have met my match. Usually I'm the one scaring the natives to near death."

Danacia grinned at the last thing Rellian expressed, and she locked her lime green eyes lingeringly into his own. She thought about the last thing that Edwin had said despite his pleasantries being expressed. "You have a good offer, there, Edwin. Perhaps that could work if you truly live up to your word... And welcome to the table. I am Danacia, as he says, which..." She looked back over to Rellian, "What is your name?" She then looked over to Adario. "And I never quite caught yours."

"I am here to seek my spoils on this excavation to the newly discovered dwemer ruin, indeed, Edwin. I think that is why we all are here, is it not?" She looked around to everyone and an idea came to her. "You know... we could all present ourselves together to the Jarl in the morning, that is, if you're up for it..." She looks about the room at the other adventurers and travelers who she swore had come here for the same purpose. She then turned back to the group. "If we beat all of the other poor sods in here to the Jarl's Longhouse first thing in the morning there's no doubt he'd pick us, don't you think? Everyone here looks pretty able...and..."

She then turned, instant towards the door annoyed as someone had let in the cool breeze once more. Her eyes widened as she saw Wulfric come through the door, she swallowed, pulling her hood that was lowered over her shoulder back on her face and sank in the chair. Quite obvious she was trying to avoid the Nord blacksmith who had just entered. She hoped no one would invite him over to their table.

Skyrimosity

Rellian's eyes met Danacia's as he drank more mead from the flagon. Even a cold-hearted and logical person such as himself didn't really want to turn away. The woman's eyes were a captivating color. But he saw something in them. Not something beautiful or graceful, but something hidden and vicious. That's what he became captivated in. But he quickly responded to the woman with his calm, serious tone. "My name is Rellian. I've been... well... doing some tasks around these lands for a few years now." Rellian heard Danacia mention beating the poor sods to the Jarl's Longhouse in the morning. Rellian smiled as he lifted his fist level with his face. "Or we could beat them now."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin cast his eyes about the table, watching all of them with vigiant eyes. He could tell that the Redguard had taken a dislike to him immidiatly from the expression of annoyance that flashed across his face when he sat down. Edwin didn't like the looks of the man much either, he never did take a liking to the bully tipe of person that he thought Rellian to be.

As Danicia talked about meeting the Jarl in the morning Edwin grinned, "My good Danicia I assure you I live up to any and all expectation I might be expected to live up to! I could make this good Orc look like a Bosmer if I wished." He looked at the hulking man and smiled wryly, "although his height might be a bit of a problem there, I don't know to many huge muscular bosmer."

Danicia was in the middle of telling them about the Jarl meeting them at the longhouse in the morning when the door opened and a big blonde Nord walked in. Danicia slumped down in her chair and bowed her head, and Edwin looked at her curiously, "You know him?" He inquired.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    She heard Edwin inquire about Wulfric as soon as she had slumped further into her chair. She sighed and nodded. "That's my exhusband."

"Whoa! I don't want to get into any--" Suddenly, Danacia was interrupted by a group of five large Nord males who came over to their table with arms crossed, and drunk. She felt the wolf inside her pacing in her mind, and it growled as her eyes began to glow. She was not as good as her sister Leilani in controlling it, but she could manage. She cussed a few times to herself inwardly, and the wolf dug it's talons into an imaginary soil inside her mind gritting it's teeth.

"We hear you're trying to form a group for the expedition. I ain't seein' that happenin'"
    One of the males spoke up, who was their leader in fact, and he pulled a sword from his sheath. Danacia watched his every move, her wolf spirit coming into play in her eyes, and very prominent. She bit her lip, her teeth overexposing a bit, and then closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath. The first man watched her, a bit of intimidation sparking in his own eyes as he watched her features flash from animal back to beautiful woman. He swallowed, the wolf in Danacia coming more prominent, but not at all showing signs of her morphing for she was in complete control of that. But just tonight, for some reason, she could not control her astral entity as well as she normally could. The two men behind the main Nord male whispered something in his ear, and he nodded, coming around to Danacia's side of the table. He grabbed her up by the neck, and he stood her on her feet as he looked her in the eyes. "You ain't a werewolf, are you?"

Soon, the wolf in Danacia's eyes was in full control. She pushed him off of her, a sudden strength that hadn't been seen before, and he stumbled back a few feet nearly falling over. She knew this had to of caught Wulfric's attention. Not many werewolves looked like she did with the lime green eyes to add as well. She now had her hands gripped tight on the shortsword on her side, but then the wolf stopped her grip, and said in their mind, "I can take care of this." Danacia nodded, and her eyes began to glow lime green in such force that hadn't been seen before. She stepped up to the man, pushed him on the ground, and forced an alluring, and entraping gaze into his mind. She began to play his negative memories against him, in a trap, causing him to scream out loud in pain as his body began to shake and his skin began to turn pale. The wolf growled into his mind, chasing him, and hunting him down in a mental forest of the Ula like as though it were real. And the man had no reality of a difference. Soon, the veins in his skin began to glow in a bright purple as he began to foam at the mouth.

"What's wrong with fluffing werewolves, you fluff?!" She screamed in his mind as he relived haunting memories of his child and continued to seizure on. The other Nords had gone ballistic by seeing this, now, and were throwing punches and unsheathing weapons on the rest of the others in their formed group. They, however, left Danacia alone.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    Wulfric stood by the hearth, warming his hands by the fire, as he quietly chatted with a few of the local patrons. The snow that had covered his hair and clothing had melted by now, soaking into the fabric, and then being dried up. He was facing away from the group of would be adventurers, merrily engrossed into the conversation he was currently having. The others seemed to be enjoying whatever he was talking about as every once in a while one would laugh or slap him on the back. He was enjoying himself, for it had been a long trip, and he felt he deserved a little relaxation.

Well, that was the plan anyway...

Soon a commotion broke out and the sounds of screaming and yelling and fighting erupted all around. And that is when he heard it. Her voice. Danacia. He quickly turned around and there she was. He could not believe it. The world seem to slow as his heart began to beat faster. His smile was erased from his face, replaced by a snarl. What was she doing here?

"Danacia..."

Skyrimosity

Rellian was enjoying the sight of the Nord woman practically bullying the tall Nordic man who had threatened her. Really did him some good to see another life ruined. But then the other Nords started to circle the rest of the group. Rellian stood up quickly as a Nord with a steel greatsword approached him. Rellian spoke "Now now. You would not fight with me, would you? Tell you what. I won't kill you. I'll just beat you unconscious. Sound good to you?" Rellian was almost sure he heard the man growl.

The man advanced on Rellian quickly. Rellian used his agile feet and sidestepped the man, the gigantic Nord stumbling on a chair before crashing into the counter. Rellian looked at him in disgust. "And here I thought this would be fun." However, he spoke a bit too soon as the man got up, a bloodlust in his eyes. Rellian got in a fighting stance and charged.

The Nord tried to slash Rellian but he easily dodged it and delivered a powerful punch into his side. The air escaped the giant Nord as he stumbled back, unable to breath. But the Nord recovered and managed to land a powerful punch into Rellian. He fell back against the nearby wall as the Nord once again charged ready to kill. Rellian prepared his defense and as soon as he could, delivered a powerful kick to the Nords knee. The Nords knee let out an audible snap as he shriveled down on to the ground. Rellian picked him up by the throat with his right hand and held a bottle of mead in his left. "Please do enjoy the remainder of the night." Rellian said as he poured the mead onto the tall Nord's head and then dropped him onto the ground. He then stood around, looking at the entire situation.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    A girl, out of nowhere, was standing behind the Nord male that Danacia was currently torturing. She locked her eyes on her, staring through her body with soulless blue eyes. Danacia felt the look, instantly, having now been on top of the Nord sitting on his stomach and holding him still in her focus through his seizures as she choked him from one grasp. Danacia's tiny, small hands, looked almost like they were the paw of a wolf with how she was grabbing the man so tight. The girl, black hair and pale blue skin stood up, and Danacia lifted her head as she felt the movement. She locked her eyes into the girl as she herself stood up, and her eyes were now full wolf. She growled, releasing the male from her torture session on the ground as he was covered in a pool of sweat and still foaming out the mouth grasping for air.

"You touch my boy, girl? I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD." The girl growled back, tightening her fists as she rolled her neck around and cracked it.

Danacia sniffed the air. Half breed. This was personal. Danacia growled angrily through the ruckus of the room, "Let's take this outside." The girl agreed, and then the two of them dodged through the bar fight till they escaped through the door. She nor Danacia cared if anyone saw.

The winds were still blistery as they headed outside not caring to the world that their skin began to puff up in goosebumps and take the chill of their surroundings hard and fast. Danacia ran from the girl, disappearing into the thick of the snow as she met in the center of the road. The girl didn't care, she could see her, she knew where she was. On the girl's face rested white warpaint, swirls, on both sides, and a large scar that went from the tip of her forehead dead center and all the way down to her chin. She called out as she met in the center of the streets, looking into the Aatu daughter's lime green eyes. "You EVER meet one like me, princess bitch? I hear you got exiled, and I hear you're up for free game of prey."

"You ever heard of protected royalty, fluffing half breed slut? What is that you're mate in there I almost killed?" Danacia smirked, her fangs coming through as she slowly began to twist and turn in awkward directions and was suddenly shrouded in thick darkness. Soon, she was covered in white fur all over and she roared flexing her large brute form.

The half breed girl transformed as well, revealing her black coat, and weaker exterior. The two wolves got on their hind legs, circling one another, that is until the girl leapt onto Danacia. Danacia was shrouded in a lime green fire all over her body that right when the girl hit her, sent into into a yelp of pain as she threw her back. Danacia flung forward, roaring again as the girl got up and they headed for one another bashing. Claws went everywhere, and blood splattered over the clean white snow and covered Danacia's beautiful white pelt. Danacia bit deep into the girls neck who let out an ear shattering whine, and she stuck her talons deep into her stomach pushing her to the ground. Now on top of her, she still had her grip on the girl's neck as she dug deeper sending her into a series of cries for pain. The girl struggled underneath Danacia's over powering, and large, wolf exterior. Danacia held her down as each of her legs stood on each of the girl's squirming legs that slowly lost pace over time as she held tight. "Sleep now, sleep..." Danacia echoed telepathically into the girl's mind. The wolf spirit in Danacia's eyes were hungry for blood of the prey, and so it got it's meal.

After she stopped kicking, and breathing, Danacia pulled her teeth away from her neck and she moved around the dead werewolf on all fours. She grabbed around the neck again as she began to drag the lifeless corpse around and behind the inn where she sat in darkness. In this form, Danacia was warm and could last out here for a few hours. She decided to wait out the bar fight as she continued to eat her new meal savoring each little piece of her kill.

Before none became the wiser, Danacia was headed her way back inside cleaned up from her kill. The corpse. She disposed of it. Didn't matter how, it was gone, and none would ever know. Danacia walked around from the back of the inn heading into the bar. There was a small amount of blood under her fingernails, but otherwise everything else was pretty clean. Good thing for snow, too. Danacia walked back to the group, having now seen everyone was cleaning up and the innkeeper was cursing up a storm. She looked over to Rellian with a smile, "Looks like you got your fight, huh?" The wolf in her eyes had disappeared.

Skyrimosity

The innkeeper had a few choice words for Rellian, following the Nord he had just fought's body causing a gaping hole in the counter. Rellian wasn't taking that from any lowly innkeeper. "What? You think just because you run a dingy inn in the most boring city in all of Skyrim that you... can yell at me???" Rellian was content to continue yelling at the man when he heard Danacia's voice break his fury. Calm washed over him once morel "Oh Danacia, 'tis a shame I had not more of them to fight. So I do believe you can count on me meeting you at the Jarl's longhouse. You think he'll be up at about sunrise?"

Rekamennos

Account closed
    The wolf was still present in Danacia's eyes. But it held a more gentle, curious look, and as she parted her plump lips to speak she locked alluringly into Rellian's eyes. "I will be up even before you." She smiled, her brilliant pearly white smile as her lime green eyes flashed back to its natural state. "Are YOU going to be up before dawn?" Her tone of voice held a seductive underlayer. It was natural to her. Danacia pulled her hands to her face, wiping the pieces of her light red locks behind her ear. She put a small amount of coins on the bar as the innkeeper nodded and passed her a drink. "Want to sit a while, or are you heading to bed?" The wolf inside Danacia had kept her blood pumping and full of energy. She hardly ever slept.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin sighed as a bunch of burly Nords came up to their table, drunk. These things always seemed to happen in Skyrim Taverns late at night when there were women about. As one of the men grabbed Danicia about the neck Edwin stood up, about to kick the man inbetween the legs when something very strange happened. Danicia's fine features seemed to flash for a second to a more primal form and her eyes glowed with feral light. The Nord holding her let go and she slammed him down to the ground with amazing strength, sitting on top of him to pin him. He then went into some kind of sezure as she stared into his eyes.

Amazed at what he saw Edwin simply stared at the situation, he had never seen any magic such as this. Then he was interupted by one of the big drunken Nords grabbing him my the neck and throwing him up against the wall. Edwin winced in pain as his side hit the hard edge of a table and glared at the man. The Nord charged him with a ax raised above his head, but he was drunk and Edwin dodged him easily. On his way about the man he punched him once in the stomach, causing him to double over instincivly. Edwin then kicked the back of the nords knee and pushed him in the direction of the wall. His ballance compromised, the Nord's forward momentum sent him crashing into the unyeilding stone wall and he fell to the ground unconcious.

By that time a full scale bar fight had broken out, Edwin saw Rellian and the redguard woman in the center of the fray but no sighn of Danicia. He frowned as he casually strode over to the bar, deciding to help himself to a mug of mead in the chaos. The bartenders and bouncers were much to busy to notice. The fight ended with Rellian and a few other 'sober' locals coming out on top over the drunken mercs, and the bartender started yelling at Rellian about his ruined tables and chairs.

Edwin viewed their argument with amusement, then Danicia stepped back into the Tavern. She walked over to Rellian and spoke to him briefly, which caused him to lose his mounting rage. When she moved a little further down the bar to order another drink Edwin slid along the counter to join her. He was both curious and catious of her strange behavior during the fight and wished to know the extent of her powers, "Danicia, I wonder If I could have a word."

Skyrimosity

Rellian responded to Danacia "Why of course I shall be up before Dawn. Might not even sleep. I've got plenty of Septims and the Inn's got plenty of drinks." He heard Danacia mention taking a seat. "I suppose I can take a seat here. Don't want that innkeeper yelling at me again. Tired of wasting my septims on paying off murders." It was then the self-proclaimed "master" mage Edwin approached Danacia and said something. Rellian didn't hear him because his mind was clouded with hate. Why do I dislike him so much already? There's something suspicious about that one...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia was busy stabbing at random Nords, saying, "Hello, my name is Selia! Nice to meet you! Have a great afterlife!", right before spilling their guts. Laughing out loud she ducked and wieved, then realized killing was a bad idea. It means that less people would require her services. She stopped her hand right before plunging a dagger into some Orc-things neck from behind. The Redguard slid her dagger into her pocket and stepped back. She walked over to the counter, grabbed some spiced wine under the counter, illiciting a glance from an angry Nord right before he was knocked unconsious, then swallowed it all. Selia was not very tolerant of alchohol. She did not experience the usual side effects, aside from the puking. She just got more hyper, happier, and in general crazier. This was not good for her enemies. Or her friends, for that matter. Or random bystanders. Or... Anybody.

Selia did a backflip onto a table behind her, then did a handstand on it while shouting to no one in particular, "We drink to our youth, to the days come and gone, for the age of aggr- Hic!- ession is just about done! We will drive out the giants and restore what they own, with our guts and our heads we will sleep in their homes! Down with Titus, the- Hic! -savior of mead, on the nights of your life we will slur and will sing! I'm the child of Black Marsh and we kill for our lives, and when Quagmire beckons, ever- Hic! -yone of us flies! But this house is mine, and I'll see it wiped clean, of the dirt and the grime that has sullied my hopes an- Hic! -d my dreams! Thank you, thank- Hic! -you!" She tried to bow, but doing so while handstanding was difficult. The womans slender form toppled to the ground, into the arms of some Argonian. She smiled at him, then punched his bewildered face in, laughing.

Selia danced gracefully through the fight, randomly punching people, until she arrived at a calmer area of the tavern. She sighed at the fact that there were no more people to punch, then spotted a nearly unconsious Nord toddling around a nearby table. With a smile the Redguard jumped onto his back and dug her sharpened fingernails into his neck, laughing. He screamed something about a frostbite spider before toppling. Selia intercepted his drink in mid-air then chugged all that was left(not a lot). She felt another song coming on when the fight suddenly died down. She ducked under the table and waited to see what was going on because singing a messed up version of tavern songs is only fun while people punch each other right beneath you.

Everyone began striking up conversations, nearly oblivious to the fact that they all had black eyes or bloody noses or stabbed guts or broken spines or something of the sort. Some kind of mage sat at a nearby table with the other Redguard and the Nord women. Smiling gleefully at the fact that they had all survived, Selia leaped over to that table, doing a handstand while facing the other Redguard. "Hi!", shouted Selia into his face. She quickly flipped back onto the floor and onto her feet, bowing a little as she landed. Then she looked back at the Redguard, appearing less bewildered than earlier, but very few people ever stopped being surprised when someone randomly did a handstand on your table and shouted, "Hi!"

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia's eyes turned as she met with Edwin's, lingerly, she smiled hearing his words, "Danicia, I wonder If I could have a word."She then turned her face towards Rellian with the same smile, "I suppose I can take a seat here. Don't want that innkeeper yelling at me again. Tired of wasting my septims on paying off murders."

"So then, how about we all go sit down together?" She nodded, not giving them a chance to answer and taking the lead with her flagon in hand. She sipped the flagon, and then she moved towards the back table which was close to her room. Danacia found the inn wench passing her by, and she placed her hand on her waist side pulling close into her nose to nose lips close to lips, her eyes met hers, and the girl lost the fear she had before as the both smiled at one another with such intensity. Danacia pulled a few septims from her pocket, and then she whispered seductively into he girl's ears as she placed the coins gently into her soft hands. The two girls giggled, the tavern wench bit her lip, and that was reciprocated by Danacia following after her. "Thank you, sweetheart," She winked as the girl walked on and she watched her do so, and the tavern wench replied watching Danacia as she walked away, "No, the pleasure is all mine."

Danacia sat down on a bench table, feet on the seet and bottom on the table. There was two chairs in front of her, and then space for more with her on the bench. After a while, the tavern wench came back, and Danacia's attention worked back to her as she began to pass out mead for the entire group, black briar, that is, and then disappeared. Soon she would be back to refill as Danacia had requested. "So, what do you want to ask me, Edwin?" She looked to him, bright eyed and innocent. She figured the group setting would deter what she had already known due to his thoughts in his mind.

Seeing the Redguard woman become fascinated with the group once more, and land on their table shouting "HI!" Danacia shook her head and did nothing but laugh. She was surprised, indeed, but she had been side watching the girl the entire time as she was jumping about the tavern.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin was startled as the hyperactive Redguard woman suddenly jumped into his face, shouting HI! at him before bounding off. That one was completely insane, it made Edwin nervous. She also seemed quite dangerous from the way she bounded about the tavern, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and punching random people.

He followed Danicia back over to their table were they sat down again. She then regarded him with her lime green eyes innocently. Edwin gave her a wry smile, she obviously did not want to give any answers to her strange behavior, so he would bide his time and wait for a better point to ask more blatant questions. "You skill is quite formidable Danicia, I simply wish to know were you acquired such interesting skills." His face was a mask of friendly curiosity, but inside he regarded her with a certain keen calculation, judging every aspect of her constantly shifting emotions and facial expressions.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Danacia decided to play a little game with Edwin. She seemed like the kind of person who did not pay attention to others when that was completely opposite of the case. She kept her eyes on him, locking an intent gaze, and she held a kind grin bearing her pearly whites. Danacia's eyes had a soft, hardly noticable glow, as she dove into Edwin's mind and her soothing voice echoed while also rushing energies of peace throughout his body, "I can read you like an open book."

After that moment, she took a sip of her mead and blinked the aura around her eyes away. She kept smiling, but it wasn't anything different than her usual look, and she thought about his statement. "I spent a lot of time growing up at the College of Winterhold studying the mind and the reaction of magic on it." Which was no lie, for to hide her true identity, she did so. However, she obviously lacked as much concern as her sister would in defense of knowing her werewolf form for the way she so easily worked the abilities around the others.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts