The Black Book: The Sallow Regent bleeding mists of solstheim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So i recently went back into the book to change my active effect from Seeker of Might, to Seeker of Sorcery and when i left using the big black book of powers on the pedistal, and arrived back on Solstheim i noticed the dark mist that surrounds Apocrypha in: The Sallow Regent had arrived on Solstheim. In my case, Crap! I wasnt wearing armor! So i died instanly upon arriving in Solstheim. So i did the normal thing and reloaded the auto save from Apocrypha and tried it again. Arrived on Solstheim and died again! (Darn black mist!!) This time i did it a second time but used my own The Sallow Regent book in my inventory to teleport back this time no deadly dark mist from Apocrypha!! So my question to my fellow harbingers is this: Has this happened to you :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I use those books a lot and yea, it's a pain. I usually just go back and forth between realms until it fixes itself.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I have a love/hate relationship with those books. I do enjoy killing Lurkers. Good loot, they have. I once saw a Lurker fighting a bear, somewhere up by the north-eastern coast I believe. I stood by to watch, of course. Horkers were undulating over to join the fray, but by then the bear had perished, and as soon as the Lurker throttled the first Horker, the rest of them commenced fleeing. I would like to see a Lurker fight a Giant.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts