the best house setup for a warrior nord.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
What do you think?i would say armoury,enchanters tower,storage room,smithing cellar and etc ,etc.What are your idea's??

Harc

Big Hog
I would say all that you have, except the enchanters tower. The secondary option is what, guest quarters or something? I'd rather do that if I were a nord warrior

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Armory for sure, to display all those cool armor sets, Trophy room to show off all those wolf and bear pelts that you skinned with your bare hands after you killed them with your bare hands, and then I'd say bedroom, because a warrior isn't really an magical enchanter, nor an alchemist.

sticky runes

Well I would definitely go with armoury for displaying your favourite weapons and armour. It's a very warrior orientated room.

Trophy room is a good idea for showing what a badass your warrior is, having killed so many monsters, and you probably won't have much use for animal ingredients if you're not into alchemy.

Alternatively, a storeroom might be handy for hording some of your booty that you've collected during your quests, although there are plenty of chests and barrels and display cases around for that sort of thing anyway.

Library, alchemy and enchanting towers are more for magical orientated characters, so a nordic warrior probably wouldn't care much for those rooms.

Kitchen and bedroom are more for family orientated players, if you want a more "normal" home for your spouse and children to live in.

As for greenhouse, which is my personal fave, you might not feel that your hardass nord cares much for flora and fauna, but you can use it to mass produce ingredients for potions to enhance your combat attributes (for example, plant sh!tloads of thistles and whitecaps to create heavy armour potions, dragon's tongue and fly aminata for 2 handed potions) and these will help you out when you're up against some tough foes. Or, you can just sell off your potions for cash. Greenhouse is more ideal for people who are into alchemy, but nobody should underestimate it's versatility.

jonathan90

well known member
Armory for sure, to display all those cool armor sets, Trophy room to show off all those wolf and bear pelts that you skinned with your bare hands after you killed them with your bare hands, and then I'd say bedroom, because a warrior isn't really an magical enchanter, nor an alchemist.
I am not using alchemy at all,leave that to the assassin.I am not using that much enchanting either,maybe a little.Best suited for warrior nord is indefinently armour room and storage.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
I am not using alchemy at all,leave that to the assassin.I am not using that much enchanting either,maybe a little.Best suited for warrior nord is indefinently armour room and storage.

I know, I figured you wouldn't use alchemy or enchanting much if at all. Yes, armory is for sure yes, and I personally would suggest a trophy room rather than a storage room, because when do you ever see an organized Nord warrior? Plus, what warrior doesn't want to display trophies of the foes they have slain?

for a warrior nord? remember, traditional nords dont believe in all that magic crap so the enchanter is out. make a bedroom. every warrior needs a loving family to come home to!

jonathan90

well known member
yes, I did not set up an alchemy tower ... thank god.

I set up a smithing cellar ....but not yet.

I have a full armour setup storage base, in which I need ... but I set up an ecnhanting tower. dam*

I can't restart since I have gone so far with my nord barbarian warrior, so I am going to construct my smithing cellar real soon. With lots of chests and etc.

So , I can store my smithing materials to make more powerful weapons and armour.

I should of created a east wing childrens bedroom.

But since I only use a small amount of enchanting not a huge amount.

so, I need lots of heavy armour storage.

I hope I didn't stuff this up.:confused:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts