The Battle for Fort Hraggstad bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kdubbz1818

I am having issues with the battle for fort hraggstad quest. from the begging i had problems when my stormcloack soldiers didn't come to aid me. this did not pose much of a problem and i started killing the legion soldiers. they were spawning intermittently and i killed them as they came. I got to 5% and they stopped showing up. problem is i don't have a saved game that isnt several hours back since all the quick saves were saved over while i was attacking the fort. i would really rather not repeat all i have done.

is there a way to fix this issue, i have waited, restarted the game, gone in and out of buildings and all around the fort, nothing works.
any help would be appreciated.

Rah718

Hey if your running the PC version then open up the console by pressing the "~" key then type this: setstage cwfortsiegefort 1000. That should complete the quest for you. You won't be able to fight for that quest, but at least you can move on to the next part. Hope that helps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts